Heavenscent Floral Art Reviews

Heavenscent Floral Art 5
Heavenscent Floral Art 6
Heavenscent Floral Art 7

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible florist & so sweet!

Jordy captured our theme beautifully. She asked great questions in our initial call and created an inspiration board. We live out of state but made the time for a venue visit when I was in town to walk me through the final details and offer suggestions. Jordy is so thoughtful of all the details as well. On the day of the wedding, she set everything up and delivered all the bouquets. She even put together some last minute items the day of without a problem. We got so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets! We used some succulents, and my bridesmaids were able to save them to replant after, which was a great way to continue the beauty from the day. Thank you so much Jordy!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Heavenscent Floral Art 8
    Heavenscent Floral Art 9

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Lauren is was such a pleasure working with you guys, thankyou for your unique vision, I think together we created such a beautiful rustic yet timelessly elegant feel. I loved working with your family, and your sister was just so terrific day of too. Your mum is adorable!!!! Again it was my pleasure you work with you guys. Wishing you so much love and light. xoxoxoxoxjordy

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect job!

Jordy was a phenomenal person to work with. I did not give her a ton of direction since I lack floral knowledge and she did a perfect job for me! I absolutely adored my bouquets and the arbor. The tables were simply perfect. I highly recommend her! Amazing work!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Heavenscent Floral Art 10
    Heavenscent Floral Art 11
    Heavenscent Floral Art 12

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Caitlin! Thank you for this lovely reply, it was such a beautiful day, and I enjoyed working with you so much, thank you for trusting us with your special day and the creative freedom.
    Kindest-
    Jordy

Maeve · Married on 06/29/2019

Jordy is Incredible!

I could not have asked for a better florist! I came to Jordy with a HUGE ask and very specific vision! I wanted a hanging floral chandelier, fully dressed arbor, and did not want any greenery, among a million other requests. Jordy did not bat an eyelash and was so excited to help make my vision come to life! Other florists I spoke to tried to talk me out of my ideas. She even created a pinterest board and did a walk through of the venue with me to ensure we were on the same page. The flowers were absolutely incredible on the wedding day! Exactly as I dreamed they would be! The flowers really made the whole wedding and made the pictures look absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments! Above all else, Jordy was an absolute pleasure to work with and is clearly so passionate about her job! She could not have been sweeter and brought a calming presence to the whole experience! I have very high expectations and could honestly not recommend someone more!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Wow Maeve, I was honored to be apart of your beautiful wedding vision, I'm sorry others did not embrace your creative spirit. I loved the challenge of some new and unique projects, its what makes me tick honestly. :) It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your dreams to life. I am only sorry I didn't get to meet your hubby, but I wish you both so much happiness, love and take deep care of each other. Kindest regards- Jordy

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic!

Jordy is absolutely fantastic! She's so so sweet and easy to get along with. I felt like I did a really poor job describing what I wanted, but she was able to put something together that exactly fit what I was looking for. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Heavenscent Floral Art 13
    Heavenscent Floral Art 14
    Heavenscent Floral Art 15
    Heavenscent Floral Art 16
    Heavenscent Floral Art 17

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Jess! Thank you for you beautiful and kind thoughtful words, you were pleasure to work with, and I loved the creative process with you, thank you for being so open to my ideas. Wishing you so much love! Jordyxo

Jane Oliveira · Married on 05/01/2019

Jordy was fabulous and her floral designs are breathtaking

Heavenscent was one of our favorite vendors that we got to work with, and we absolutely loved Jordy! Figuring out bouquets and arrangements was something that felt daunting long before we even started the process, but Jordy was so responsive and so knowledgeable, and truly put in a great deal of effort in teaching us and working with us to create the perfect look and feel for our wedding day, while also making the entire process loads of fun! She truly is one of a kind, and is just as personable as she is professional—she knows exactly what she’s doing when it comes to flowers. She was extremely respectful of both our budget and our vision, and worked diligently to make everything work out seamlessly in the end. She was very thoughtful in considering what we wanted for our day, while also adding several personal touches to make our day feel special and very much our own. I can’t extend enough appreciation or fully express just how grateful we were for all of Jordy’s time and effort; and while I haven’t worked with many florists before, I imagine that this level of etiquette and dedication to clients is a rare find. Everything from planning to set up and final touches went incredibly smoothly, and Jordy worked very patiently with us throughout it all. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Heavenscent Floral Art 18
    Heavenscent Floral Art 19
    Heavenscent Floral Art 20
    Heavenscent Floral Art 21

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Wow, Jane and Aline, thank you for writing such an incredibly thoughtful review. Working with you both was an absolute pleasure, good people find good people, and I value who I work with so highly, this makes my job such a blessing and joy. You two are beautiful inside and out, I wish you both the most beautiful of marriage. Your love reflects the world I'd like to see more of. Kindest regards- Jordy

Merritt Tracy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!! Seriously, could not have asked for a better florist.

I was looking online for a local florist in Vermont that had reasonable prices, but also did great work, and found Heavenscent. I contacted the company and Jordy responded right away. I was planning my wedding from afar, in North Carolina, and Jordy made everything so easy. She even took time out of her vacation with her family to talk with me on the phone about what my vision was and go over a pinterest board. I am incredibly indecisive, so she took the time to really help guide me into what would be available during the month of my wedding, what would really look beautiful, as well as really incorporating what I was envisioning. She knew I was on a budget so she really catered to that, all the while making sure everything was stunning - WHICH IT WAS!!

I had originally planned to have Jordy decorate about 10 tables worth of flowers, a mantle, and an arbor. When she got to the venue the day of, she realized that we had actually ended up with 15 tables instead of 10. Instead of just decorating 10 tables, she spent time with my family to use what she provided efficiently to work for everything. The venue looked spectacular and all of the tables were beautifully decorated. She even helped my family decorate the venue with things that didn't involve her flower arrangements. Unfortunately, I was unable to meet Jordy at the venue the morning of - but my parents spoke incredibly highly of Jordy and absolutely loved working with her. They made sure to let me know how funny, and helpful Jordy was.

Jordy even told our wedding planner that she specifically put pins in the ribbon of the bouquets to specify how to hold them to get the best angle. Little things like that were just such a nice touch that made you realize how much Jordy cared.

Thank you, Jordy, for making the floral and decorating aspect of my wedding so easy and not stressful. I couldn't have asked for it to look better. The bouquets were gorgeous as well as the boutonniere's and the flower crown for the flower girl. You do wonderful work and make the wedding planning process less stressful! :)

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 22
    Heavenscent Floral Art 23

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Merritt what a beautiful review thank you!!!!! Your family were absolutely wonderful, they were like busy little Santa elves making everything perfect for you, they didn't miss a detail, I couldn't help but lend a hand when I noticed they'd bought some flowers of their own to finish up those extra tables we hadn't planned for. You are blessed to have a family that supports and loves you so much and I wish you guys the absolute best. I'm sorry we didn't meet up in the end, I usually cross paths on the day of with our couples but sadly not always as it's a busy day for the bride! I was happy to spend time with your family though, I should hire them, your mum was wonderful with all the decorations she bought. Lots of warm hugs- Jordy

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING! Best florist in Vermont

I seriously loved working with Jordy. Before our first phone call, she had me fill out a questionnaire to get an idea of what I was looking for. During our first phone call, she had taken all my favorite flowers and created a Pinterest board. We spent the time going over each of these flowers and discussing what would be best/how to arrange/colors. If during the call I asked for something, she would find a picture that best represented what I was looking for an add it to the board. It was a wonderful way to work together. After, she sent a document with exactly what we discussed and decided. Now I was nervous, because my wedding colors weren’t typical wedding colors. I had chosen yellow and burgundy to go along with the colors of fall. I honestly wasn’t sure how it would look together. Once I saw the bouquets.....amazing. Everyone raved about these bouquets. Jordy also showed me how to hold the bouquet. I had no idea there was a method, I’ve been in weddings before and no one has ever told me. Great info. Also for the tables, I was very budget conscious, Jordy worked with me on that and we did Italian runcus , which isn’t expensive, with candles that she brought. It looked amazing. Hands down prettiest wedding ever (I’m a bit biased but it was beautiful). Jordy is wonderful to work with, I would highly suggest working with her!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 24

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Awww Danielle, it was such a pleasure working with you! Your colors were original and unique, something that makes my job even more fun! I loved putting your bouquets together, I'm so happy you loved them as much as we did! Congratulations on your gorgeous event, you were organized and just such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I will miss working with you this year, thank you for trusting us with your special day, one of the most important days of your lives!
    kindest regards-
    Jordy

Erin Payne · Married on 09/22/2018

Executed a vision by artistically curating our arrangements

Jordie was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I was looking for a florist who would bring their professional experience to bear in recommending and curating the look -- I was not a bride who knew every detail. She brought a vision to life in the most beautiful way and was very flexible on budget and how to accomplish our goals. We got some many compliments. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Hi Erin, It was such a pleasure working with you from start to finish, you were so organized, and open to our ideas which makes our job so fun! I absolutely loved creating your tall tree like centerpieces for the Gatehouse at Sugarbush, they looked so wonderful with the back drop of the mountain! I adored your bouquet and I loved by chance getting to watch you go up the chair lift to be married, my daughter and I thought you looked like a princess! Best of luck to you and your hubby! kind regards, Jordy

Ryan · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy with my experience working with Jordy and the Heavenscent team for my wedding! The flowers exceeded my expectations--they were fresh, lush, and there was so much thought and care put into each arrangement. From our first call through the wedding day, Jordy was communicative, responsive, and very invested in bringing my vision to life. The result was absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend Heavenscent floral. Thank you so much, Jordy!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Ryan, you are such a sweet heart- a class act. It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for being so wonderful from start to finish. Your flowers were so beautiful because you are beautiful inside and out! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! Looking forward to your professional photos! kindest regards- Jordy

Philip · Married on 09/08/2018

Jordy is a total pro and a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were beautiful and matched our ceremony and reception perfectly.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Jordy and her team were fantastic! Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Jordy was a true creative partner in helping to bring our vision to life. We would highly recommend Heavenscent for any floral needs.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, you and your hubby are such wonderful people, I loved his adventure artwork on each table, and I loved our flowers coupled with them! Best of luck in all your married adventures together, stay in touch! Kindest regards- Jordy

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

Heavenscent does absolutely beautiful work! My floral ideas were pretty simple - I asked for certain colors and pretty much left the rest in Jordane's hands. I could not have been happier with the results. My mother-in-law actually made all floral arrangements, but from what I've been told, Jordane was super easy to work with and very communicative throughout the planning process. I wanted a natural, bohemian style for my wedding - with a pop of beachy - and Heavenscent created exactly what I envisioned for personal flowers, ceremony, centerpieces, and all the various reception spaces. She even incorporated into my bridal bouquet a special imported flower that is symbolic of my late father - such a wonderful surprise. Everything was delivered well before we had to do photos, straight to our rooms, and they even were able to fashion a cake topper from some extra flowers when my MIL realized she forgot to order those. Know one would have ever known! My only regret is that I did not get to personally work with Heavenscent - but somehow they were able to make our wedding day a dream :-) I highly recommend them for all your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 25
    Heavenscent Floral Art 26
    Heavenscent Floral Art 27
    Heavenscent Floral Art 28
    Heavenscent Floral Art 29

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Awww I wished we'd got to work with you too Theresa, your mum in law was just wonderful and cared so much that you received exactly what you dreamed of, she is such a kind and wonderful person. I'm so happy to hear we got it perfect for your special day! You have a beautify family! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it really means so so much to us. Please come say hi whenever you are back! kindest regards- Jordy PS thank you for sharing photos too!!!!

kailie · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot tell you how blown away we were and all of our guests were with the centerpieces and bouquets. I will start by saying that I cannot name more than 3 types of flowers but knew the feel and style I wanted. Jordy nailed it and understood where I was going immediately. She helped guide the artistic process by adding true value and opinions and then really delivered on the vision! We cannot thank her enough, she definitely brought the wow factor we were looking for.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Kailie, Thank you so much for writing this review, it means the world to me that our couples are not just happy but blown away happy!!!!! It was so easy working with you, I'll miss you both! Send me photos. :)

Nathalie · Married on 06/30/2018

Jordy was a pleasure to work with. I especially appreciated how responsive and accommodating she was, modifying the design to fit our (changing) budget. The flowers were STUNNING!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 30
    Heavenscent Floral Art 31
    Heavenscent Floral Art 32
    Heavenscent Floral Art 33
    Heavenscent Floral Art 34
    Heavenscent Floral Art 35

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thank you Nat, for writing this lovely review, we really appreciate it so much. I love the photos you posted here too, I also just got some from your photographer, she did a great job! Miss working with you!!!!!!

Karolyn · Married on 06/08/2018

Jordy was fabulous to work with. Asked the right questions, made great suggestions, very helpful and a pure delight. I was in awe when I saw the flowers on my wedding day - absolutely stunning.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 36
    Heavenscent Floral Art 37

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Awww thank-you Karolyn, it was such a pleasure meeting you and working with a local couple too! I hope to see you around town! xoxoxoxo

Susi · Married on 06/02/2018

All I can say about Jordy is WOW! Seeing the inside of my reception venue for the very first time took my breath away! I was amazed at the elegant, stunning display that Jordy put together for our wedding. I am still reeling from how beautiful everything was - from the outdoor arbor, to the mantlepiece, to the details of my bouquet and our centerpieces. The bouquet was my absolute favorite!!! I am so glad I went with Jordy and that I also chose to have real flowers as centerpieces, something I know a lot of brides debate. From the start, I had a very hard time finding a florist who could fit my vision into our limited budget. When I contacted Jordy, she immediately created a Pinterest board for us filled with ideas. Honestly, I am a picky, perfectionist bride and had absolutely no idea what I truly wanted other than "something pretty." I am SO glad I fully trusted Jordy because her ideas were AMAZING!!!! Give Jordy your trust, she will deliver the most beautiful presentation you've ever seen, I promise!

As a professional, Jordy was a pleasure to work with. My emails were answered promptly and she changed things for me several times based on budget and guest number changes. She went above and beyond for us and even added extra greenery and roses to several tables!

I want to thank her for creating such a visually stunning display. We had so many guests and family members comment on how beautiful and elegant the wedding was (especially the arbor!). Thank you Jordy!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thankyou Susi for such a beautiful and thoughtful review!

Claire · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a great experience with jordy! The flowers were gorgeous and we repurposed a bunch of things so I felt like we got a great value. We definitely hire her again in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thankyou Claire for taking the time to review our services!!!! We loved working with you!

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

Jordy was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I are not very good when it comes to flowers, and Jordy made us feel comfortable every step of the planning process! We vaguely described our vision and she totally understood what we were looking for! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and Jordy even came to the venue day of to set-up the arrangement for the archway and chair ends! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Heavenscent Floral Art 38
    Heavenscent Floral Art 39
    Heavenscent Floral Art 40

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Heidi, Thank you for writing this review and for posting some photos, they are gorgeous! I hope you guys are enjoying married life, stay in touch! kind regards- Jordy

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Jordy was absolutely fantastic and perfextly captured our image for fall colors that were not too overtly fall! Everything from my bouquet to the centerpieces was amazing. Jordy truly did a fabulous job!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thankyou Kristin for taking the time to review our services!

Adanna · Married on 10/21/2017

BOOK JORDY!! I fell in love with the photos on her website and after our first phonecall, I knew Jordy was the right florist for us. We planned our wedding from out of state, so all of our interactions with Jordy were via phone and email. She added my mom and me to a Pinterest board to get an idea of the style we wanted, I gave her the"mood" that I was aiming for, and she provided us amazing flowers. Jordy was able to work with our budget, suggesting substitutions and workarounds to keep costs down, and she was very accommodating when we had to adjust the order to include additional bouquets and table arrangements. On the day of, she was on time, and professional, and made sure that the best man and my dad knew what to do to keep the bouquets and boutonnieres looking their best. At the end of the night, guests were asking us if they could take the table arrangements with them. I recommend Jordy 100%; you will not regret booking her as your florist!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Adanna thank you so much for writing this beautiful thoughtful review. You made my day!
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 10/14/2017

Jordy was an incredible vendor to work with. Not only was she pleasant, responsive and very professional, she captured our vision and ran with it! She couldn't have done a better job. We would recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thankyou so much L&B it was an absolute pleasure to work with you, I loved making those bouquets!!!!

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Jordy is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I could not be happier with how my bouquet came out, just perfect!! She worked with me to find flowers to fit my budget without compensating quality at all. The bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful and we even got several compliments on the boutonnieres!! From the moment I contacted Jordy, she was extremely responsive and I could tell that she truly cared about what I wanted. I loved the shared Pinterest board and the very detailed description of flowers/greenery that she sent me early on. I always knew that we were on the same page and I did not have to worry about a thing! I also made a last minute change and she was extremely accommodating. I am SO happy that I found Jordy. I love looking back through my photos and seeing my gorgeous bouquet...I wish I could have kept it forever! I highly recommend Jordy, she is truly amazing at what she does. Thank you SO SO much Jordy, I cannot thank you enough!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Janet · Married on 09/23/2017

From the minute I contacted Jordy about her availability for my son's wedding in Vermont, to the day of the wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased with her attentiveness, understanding, and flexibility. She always returned my emails promply, and was willing to work with a budget and make changes as plans evolved. Jordy's flowers exceeded our expectations when the wedding day arrived. The bride and bridesmaid's bouquets were stunning! The arbor decoration was simple, but elegant. The dining table bud vases and greenery accented the lanterns perfectly, and the last minute additions to the tall bar table decor was just as we had envisioned. I can't tell you how many compliments we had on the flowers that day!
    Thank you, Jordy, for helping to make Ally and Nate's wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Thankyou Jan for such a beautiful and thoughtful review!

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about Jordy and Heavenscent Floral Art. I should preface this review by saying I know NOTHING about flowers except for looking at pictures and saying, "oh, I like that!." It's as if Jordy could read my mind in our very first phone consultation, and I knew immediately that she needed to be the florist for our wedding! Jordy is incredibly professional, creative, and an absolute dream to work with. I was completely floored on our wedding day when I saw my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the intricate boutonnieres for the guys! It didn't stop there either! Our whole ceremony site, the centerpieces of the tables, our arbor, my flower crown and all of the many, MANY other details that Jordy put in made our wedding look so incredibly beautiful. Jordy even found time on our busy wedding day to deliver me a rose from my husband. Flowers were one of the most important parts of our wedding for me, and Jordy makes the whole process easy because she is so creative and talented. Jordy, I can't thank you enough! Anyone looking to get married in the Mad River Valley and the surrounding area, you NEED to work with Heavenscent Floral Art! It will be one of the best decisions you make. THANK YOU so much!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Heavenscent Floral Art's reply:

Oh my goodness Katie, you are so sweet to log in and write that beautiful review! Thankyou, I have tears! Im in the thick of fall wedding season right now and your review was the boost I needed to finish up a beautiful season! Kind regards- jordy