Heavenly Gourmet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amanda Married on 09/10/2021

Awesome experience and food

Great overall experience from beginning to end, everyone was so helpful and informative. They even allowed us to get a retaste since when we had booked was prior to covid lockdown. Amazing service and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how great the food was !!
  • Corina
    Corina R. Married on 05/30/2021

Delicious BBQ, Appetizers, and Late Night Snacks!

The food was outstanding!! Loretta and her team took care of us and made us top priority. My guests loved the food and best part of it all was that it was all gluten free!!! :D
    All of my gluten-free guests were so surprised that the entire catering was gluten-free and all of my other guests were so shocked at how good the the gluten-free food was!
    Hands down, HG is a reliable source and Loretta will ensure it!
    Last note, make sure you get the macaroni and cheese and street tacos!!! :)
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 05/29/2021
    Heavenly Gourmet was amazing. The food was so good. Everyone at my wedding kept telling me how great the food was. The leftovers they had from no shows and extras were eaten within a few days. They checked on us regularly to see if we needed anything, and clean-up was great! I was very impressed. They are a bargain for everything they take care of, and even without all of that, they are a bargain. They were really a great group to work with.
  • Daniella
    Daniella S. Married on 04/23/2021

Great experience!

The food was delicious and Loretta was more than helpful! You can tell they are a great company, and I always felt at ease with them during these crazy times. The food and staff were amazing. They truly have options for all budgets as well! My guests are still talking about the midnight snack!
    Gabrielle R. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing food

I wish I could have it everyday! For wedding day we used their Bar B Que and it was the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding! Not the mention the midnight snack (street tacos) were a HUGE hit with all our wedding guest! Even our littlest guest loved the food!!
    Cecelia B. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing food and service for a great price

Good food was a top priority for our wedding and Heavenly Gourmet exceeded our expectations! We went with 3 stations: mac and cheese, street tacos, and German. It was all amazing and we had so many guests comment on how good everything was. The service was wonderful and I loved how they packaged up all the food and also sent us home with our own to go boxes. They also served appetizers to our table since we missed them at cocktail hour. Overall we highly recommend Heavenly Gourmet!
  • Cristina
    Cristina B. Married on 02/21/2021

Our Wedding

We used them for our small wedding reception and are so happy with the services we received! The tasting was amazing, we honestly liked every single thing we tasted. My husband was unable to get off work and they gave us a bunch to go so he could try it all. The food we chose was delicious and the servers were excellent. We went with a Greek salad, caprese chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. Our guests absolutely loved the food and so did we- we ate it for a whole week after! We highly recommend them for catering!
  • Diandrah
    Diandrah M. Married on 01/09/2021

Professional, consistent and tasty!

Heavenly gourmet was on top of everything!! Despite our crazy weather we had, they kept it professional and made sure my guests had hot food in a timely fashion. Not to mention how AMAZING the food tasted. I got nothing but compliments on the food. They did a wonderful job cleaning up, toast and cake cutting. I will use them again!!
  • Bianca
    Bianca A. Married on 12/20/2020

Great food and service

We got nonstop compliments about how delicious the food was at our wedding. We had such a wonderful experience from the food tasting until the very last meal served. Heavenly Gourmet even packed up all of our leftover food and cake. We cannot recommend enough !
  • Destiny
    Destiny A. Married on 12/05/2020

Noriega Wedding

Heavenly Gourmet was recommended to us by our venue The Oaks at Heavenly. All it took was a taste tester and OMG! we said let’s do this! Our wedding guests were served the BBQ plate with chicken beans macaroni and cheese and cornbread. The macaroni and cheese is soooo good! My husband and I were served chicken sausage and brisket and then we added the watermelon feta salad. Everything had flavor. The food was hot. And the portions were enough to feed 2. We even added on a late night snack for our guests. They were served chicken or pork street tacos. And there were no complaints from anyone about being hungry. HG also provided for us a cash bar and cake cutting services. Everyone was friendly and made sure we were taken care of. We highly recommend HG!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 11/29/2020

Great Team, Great Food!

Love love love HG. We had a tasting with them a year and a half before our wedding and tried them again about 2 months before our original wedding date (thanks Covid) at an open house. They did not disappoint! They are consistently delicious! We even got compliments from our vendors (who they feed btw) that the food was so good. We had their grilled chicken. So good. We ate leftovers for days which is a big deal for me as I don't generally eat leftovers. Thank you HG! Y'all are amazing!
    Mary C. Married on 11/22/2020

Supreme Service!

Guests were so impressed by the catering at our wedding done by Heavenly Gourmet. While the food was delicious we were even more impressed by their five star service. Throughout our reception the servers were always checking on us and our guests and if we did need to ask them for anything they more than happy to assist us. Even at our tasting Heavenly Gourmet went above and beyond for us by allowing us to try two different menus. Everything we tried was so delicious and it was so hard to choose the final menu. They were happy to adjust for changes due to the pandemic and provided friendly reminders as due dates approached for our big day.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 11/21/2020

Perfect! They are so flexible especially with covid going on and the food was amazing!!

We had a lot of cancels last minute because of covid and they were so helpful with letting us change our numbers! Would definitely recommend to anyone that asks!
    Marie B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing food!

Heavenly Gourmet was wonderful to work with from start to finish. The servers were so wonderful and the food is amazing! You will not be disappointed!
  • Ayya
    Ayya D. Married on 10/10/2020

Savory Menu and Attentive Service

Look no further for a caterer for your wedding. Heavenly Gourmet has an exquisite menu with pleny options to choose from. Our servers were very accomodating and well-mannered. The food, was literally, mouthwatering. I had SO many compliments about our reception dinner. Defintely a tasty meal your eyes and stomach won't be able to forget! They also have a "late-night snack" menu to choose from as well! You defintely have to AT LEAST go in for a tasting, I promise you won't need to look for any other caterer. Heavenly Gourmet will be your top choice.
    Nicole M. Married on 08/29/2020

D e l i c i o u s

This food is *chef's kiss*. We had our taster and wow, we were so impressed with how delicious everything was! The staff is great to work with and responsive to any emails or phone calls. Our guests really enjoyed the food! Our main choice was a chicken meal but, we had a few vegetarian guests and they really enjoyed the choice for them as well. I like that Heavenly Gourmet was able to help accommodate this for us so our vegetarian guests didn't feel left out or have to eat before our wedding. We also had a late night snack option and although my husband and I didn't get to enjoy this, our guests did and thought it was really cool to incorporate after everyone had been drinking and working up another appetite. You won't regret choosing Heavenly Gourmet for their delicious food but also their pricing is great! Catering can be really expensive but we found Heavenly Gourmet to fit nicely in our budget for the amount of guests we were expecting. The staff the day of was wearing masks and were very sweet to be with. We hope to be able to eat Heavenly Gourmet at another wedding one day because we loved it so much!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 08/02/2020

Must have for your wedding!!

Since our first meeting with Heavenly Gourmet they have been exceptional with their customer service. Our wedding was originally planned for April and 3 weeks before the wedding had to be postponed due to covid. Heavenly Gourmet was so compassionate and understanding of our circumstance and was so gracious to allow us to move our date with no problem. I’m so thankful for their kindness. We received lots of compliments on the food and service at our wedding and even after. Our guests said the food was so delicious! If you want quality, great tasting food, with great service and reasonable price....Heavenly Gourmet is your caterer!!
  • Eva
    Eva Married on 03/14/2020

A Heavenly Meal

Our first meeting was with Loretta, she was so kind and patient. I really appreciated her being understanding and welcoming of my culture and ethnicity. The food was delicious and the presentation was amazing. We still keep getting compliments about the food. The staff was so kind and I appreciated them taking the time to talk to us after the wedding.
  • Naomi
    Naomi C. Married on 03/05/2020

I love Heavenly Gourmet!

We had a wonderful tasting and they were able to accommodate all of our needs when we asked to bring my parents along. The food was so tasty and they were very kind and professional. I am looking forward to the wedding!
    Caroline T. Married on 01/25/2020

Taste buds dancing!

The food prepared by Heavenly Gourmet was spectacular! It was so delicious that it left our taste buds dancing for joy! Our family and friends raved about the food all night and days thereafter. We couldn’t have anticipated the stellar service we received from the staff who kindly served our meals, replenishing our beverages and passed out our wedding cake.
    It’s obvious that this amazing catering company takes great pride in what they do. They’re beyond blessed with such a wonderful team, and they strive for perfection every time!
  • Erika
    Erika S. Married on 01/11/2020

Delicious !!

We knew we were going to go with Heavenly Gourmet from the start! We read all of their wonderful reviews and went to a tasting and booked them that same day. It was such a seamless process with them and their food is so delicious!! They are flexible with their payment options and accommodate all budgets. They were so great the day of! We had a seated dinner and received many compliments from family and friends on the food and late night snack. Thank you heavenly gourmet team for providing such delicious food and great service on our wedding day!!
  • David
    David H. Married on 01/04/2020

Everything was perfect.

My wife & I recently had Heavenly Gourmet cater our daughter's wedding, by the way, this was our second daughter to get married and the second time Heavenly Gourmet catered the meal. We decided to have appetizers first, they were very flavorful and served elegantly on trays by the staff during cocktail hour, very nice. Then a delicious meal of good size portions and great taste (the food tasting earlier to decide what to order was also a hit). And at the end of the night, we had a macaroni and cheese bar which everyone loved. Great taste, excellent service, this is the place to cater your wedding.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 01/04/2020

Everything's Delicious

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing to work with from the very start. I'd had their food at weddings and events before we were engaged, so going into wedding planning, I already knew who I wanted our caterer to be. Everything we had at our tasting was so good, we had a hard time choosing. Later in the planning process, we decided to add hors d'oeuvres for our cocktail hour so we did another tasting, and again, everything was delicious. Our guests loved the food. We got so many compliments on it. When dessert was served, they opened a small coffee bar for our guests. When my husband went looking for coffee it was all gone but when the kitchen staff found out the groom was looking for some, they made a cup just for him. This made quite the impression on my husband and he was super appreciative that they went out of their way just for a cup of coffee. Heavenly Gourmet is one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.
  • Haley
    Haley W. Married on 12/14/2019

Tasty food

Victoria hands down was amazing! We can’t thank her enough for making sure everything was exactly what we wanted and needed for our sit down dinner at our wedding. Guest couldn’t stop raving about how tasty the food was!
  • Michael
    Michael G. Married on 11/17/2019

Delicious!!!

The food here was great!! So was the service! I felt like I was with family when we went to do our complimentary tasting! We loved the food and we would most definitely recommend it! It was also a great deal!!! It isn’t the cheapest option but it is a good price compared to so many other caterers! I would highly recommend