Heavenly Cheesecakes & Chocolates Reviews

36 | Daytona Beach, FL

36 Reviews for Heavenly Cheesecakes & Chocolates

• Donna

Donna · Married on 11/30/2017

Phyllis is amazing. She also gave me suggestions for favors

Sent on 11/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/19/2016

Not only was my cake gorgeous and looked exactly like I wanted it to, it was also by far the best tasting cake I have ever had! I got so many compliments and have barely any leftover at the end of the night. She did a fabulous job and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Misty · Married on 03/16/2015

Our cheesecake was to die for! Phyllis made my cake look exactly like the picture I provided. Many places say they are unable to stack cheesecake. However, my cheesecake was stacked and looked perfect. This is the most amazing cheesecake I have ever had! Heavenly Cheesecakes is definitely worth the money!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Kim · Married on 06/07/2014

The name says it ALL !! This cheesecake is heavenly!!! Phyllis and her team provided our rehearsal dinner cheesecake,raspberry cheesecake with oreo crust and also the Grooms double layer cheesecake for the wedding reception. Both were so delicious we had very little left. We were all blessed by their wonderful tasting cakes!

Sent on 06/22/2014

They deliver to Saint Augustine, which is huge because of thier reasonable prices. The cake was absolutely delicious, as well as the cheese cake. We only had 70 guests, the cheesecake that contained 40 servings as well as two layers of cake were gone before I turned around. The cake was decorated beautifully. It was also lactose free, the cake not the cheesecake. While they missed the scheduled delivery time by 30 min. We had plenty of time before the ceremony began let alone the reception.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Christina · Married on 07/13/2013

Our cake was amazing!! It was very unique and tasted so good!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Phyllis at Heavenly Cheesecake did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding cake. The cake was stunning and was the best cheesecake I've ever had. Guests are still raving about it! If you are looking for an awesome cheesecake wedding cake, I highly recommend Heavenly Cheesecakes!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Michele · Married on 04/20/2012

Heavenly Cheesecake created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day! So many of my guests commented on what an excellent cake it was. Phyllis is the owner and she was extremely helpful and accomodating. She actually threw in a larger base of the cake for free because she felt it would make the cake prettier! I highly recommend the almond vanilla cake! Excellent!!

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/24/2012

Heavenly Cheesecakes & Chocolates made us a beautiful cake. I changed my mind a few times with the design of the cake and they were so helpful and patient with me. We did a few cake tastings with them and they are delicious. I would recommend any future brides to have them make your wedding cake.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Kelly · Married on 02/05/2012

When we first decided we wanted our wedding cake to be cheesecake- and serve 125 people- we though it was impossible. Then we found phyllis at Heavenly Cheesecakes and Chocolates. Not only was she able to make a 3 tier wedding cake out of cheesecake- she was able to make it the best cheesecake you could imagine- and it was stunningly beautuful! I cannot thank you enough for making us such a wonderful surprise for our big day!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Michael · Married on 11/25/2011

Heavenly Cheesecake created my wife's dream wedding cake. A gorgeous 6 tier cake that was absolutely amazing to look at and to eat! We absolutely recommend Heavenly Cheesecake & Chocolates to anyone & EVERYONE!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 01/22/2011

Phyllis is an amazing cake artist! She took all my ideas and made them real! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • niibaby

Kalisha · Married on 10/30/2010

Phyllis did a wonderful job with our cake. It was beautiful and we got many compliments on how beautiful and delicious it was. She was also a pleasure to speak with when we had our first tasting. Thank you so much Phyllis.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2010

My cake from Heavenly Cheesecakes was not only beautiful but delicious! Many of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding cake they have ever seen!

Sent on 09/23/2010

BRandy · Married on 08/21/2010

They did my flowers and my cake--and they made my dreams come true, and the owner gives you her all even when they have tons of orders...

Sent on 09/15/2010

Ciarra · Married on 07/17/2010

The wedding caked looked exactly as I had imagined and tasted even better. All of my guests complimented on both the look and the flavor of the cake!

Sent on 07/19/2010
  • F

Meghan · Married on 06/19/2010

Our wedding cake from Heavenly Cheesecake was AMAZING! Not only did it look beautiful, but it tasted wonderful! Our guests commented on how great the cake was. The service was also wonderful. Heavenly Cheesecake listened to what we wanted and gave us a cake that exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/02/2011
  • MrsGator

Kimberly · Married on 05/15/2010

We had a beautiful custom cake made by Heavenly Cheesecake. They made the cake exactly as I imagined and it was DELICIOUS. All of our guests loved it! We even had a mini version of our cake made for our first anniversary and it was just as delicious as it was on our wedding day. I highly recommend their tropical carrot cake, it's AMAZING!

Sent on 12/05/2011
  • kristarobert

Krista · Married on 02/27/2010

My cake was awesome and tasted soooooo good, I had a three tier with vanilla, carrot and pineapple coconut, it was amazing, they also worked with me which was such a great help. I will defintely use them in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2010
  • Mindi

Mindi · Married on 02/06/2010

My wedding cake was gorgeous AND tasted great! It was a huge success and helped to set the mood at the reception. They were easy to work with and helped to make my vision come true!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Lucky · Married on 06/18/2009

Fantastic! Loved it all, had been recommended this place by my mother-in-law, and it was perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2008

Phyllis is the BEST! She made our beautiful wedding cake and Groom's cake, both were out of this world! Not only was the outside of the cake perfect, it was the best tasting cake- all of our guests loved it!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Dr. Cassandra · Married on 02/08/2008

I cannot begin to say enough about this baker. From the moment we did the taste testing; we were hooked. Phyllis went out of her way to design our cake which was a little out of the ordinary; since we were going with an Italian theme. She searched for months for the right grapes to use on the "Wine-grape"cake and then even lent us the fabric to stage the cake on. The bottom layer was Italian cheesecake, then Chocolate Tiramasu, then Marble and finally Red-Velvet. It was fabulous; and even turned out so well that I believe it is on her website. People are still talking about the presentation and the wonderful taste.

Sent on 10/26/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2007

Heavenly Cheesecake did our wedding cake 6 years ago and just recently did a cake for my husband's surprise 40th birthday. Not only do the cakes look amazing, but they taste as good as they look, too. All the other guests raved about the cake as well. The service is also outstanding! Phyllis and Mary are wonderful people to work with. They can do anything you ask as well as give great input on their ideas. They have tons of experience and are very reliable. They will also set up your cake for you and create a beautiful display. You won't regret using them and they will surely exceed your expectations.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Erica · Married on 01/02/2015

The wedding cake was amazing and everyone loved it. They showed up on time.

Sent on 02/17/2015