Heavenly Blooms Reviews

38 | Compton, CA

38 Reviews for Heavenly Blooms

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2016

Jaclyne at Heavenly Blooms was spectacular. She was supportive, friendly, professional, and is exceptionally talented. She worked with our budget, and was very flexible with both the ceremony site and reception venue. She worked tirelessly to make sure we loved the arrangements, and the flowers and decor could not have been more beautiful. Would definitely recommend working with Heavenly Blooms for your wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Tim · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have selected a better florist for our wedding day! Jaclyne is such a pleasure to work with. She is extremely flexible, knowledgeable, sweet and talented. Our vision for what we wanted for our big day evolved a bit throughout the wedding planning process, and Jaclyne was so helpful in providing input around seasonality, consistency with wedding vision, budget considerations, and overall design. She really listened to all of our requests and worked diligently to make our vision come alive. She was so patient with us and made the process stress-free. We were truly in awe when we saw all of the stunning arrangements and bouquets on our wedding day. The blooms were gorgeous and smelled amazing. So classy, beautiful, and unique. We got tons of compliments from our guests. We would most definitely recommend Heavenly Blooms -- Jaclyne is a flower goddess! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Staci · Married on 09/03/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Heavenly Blooms - Jaclyne is thoughtful, knowledgable, and talented. When we learned (thanks to her expert insights) that the flowers we had envisioned would be out of season at our wedding date (making them poorer quality and beyond our budget), she quickly guided us towards a selection that perfectly captured the essence of what we wanted. The flowers she recommended were ideal for our venue and the aesthetic of our wedding - and her arrangements were simply beautiful. Jaclyne also created our chuppah, which was breathtaking - we got endless compliments on everything she she did for the wedding. She was a pleasure to work with - she came to us highly recommended and we definitely recommend her to you!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jilane · Married on 06/20/2015

My mom had worked with Jaclyne in the past for fundraising galas, so my groom and I knew Heavenly Blooms would be the go-to florist for our wedding.

Our color palate for our beach-side ceremony and reception was soft grays/silvers and blues, and she knocked it out of the park. Everything was fabulous. I loved our "simple" yet stunning bouquets, the centerpieces that worked perfectly with our silver lanterns, and the thistle boutonnieres for my Scottish groom and his family. Jaclyne created a wreath of for our flower girl's head and a collar for the stuffed bear that our ring bearer carried, making everything tie together fabulously.

One of the most amazing accomplishments was her decoration of our large rental hedges. We opted for a few in the background of our ceremony as the date grew close, and Heavenly Blooms transformed them from standard to show-stoppers.

Even though I was new to Pinterest, I liked how she set up a board to discuss what I did and didn't like for decor. Since I was an out-of-town bride, this sort of visual communication was invaluable! My mom did a lot of the in-person visits, so it was a great way to help me constantly feel like I was part of the process.

I enthusiastically recommend Heavenly Blooms -- whether it's a one-off arrangement or a big event, you'll be thrilled.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2013

Jaclyne was a pleasure to work with! She did all of the florals for our wedding ceremony and reception. I took a "I'll-know-it-when-I-see-it" approach to our wedding floral meaning that I had a very distinct feeling of what everything would look like in my mind but I couldn't articulate it, which I bet is a challenge for any florist. Jaclyne was able to combine all of my many many many pictures and totally unhelpful descriptions such as "I want fun and bright but not like a child's birthday party" and "Make the arrangements look natural and flowy but also organized and tidy" and "I'd want flowers but interesting textures that aren't-flowery" and my favorite: I'd like tons and tons of the highest quality flowers, beatiful designs, and very full arrangements but all within my budget!! Heavenly Blooms not only created my vision, but did it WAY better. Importantly, she wanted to make sure I was 1000% happy with every last bloom. Everything looked gorgeous and I have Heavenly Blooms to thank!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Love love love their designs! Referred by a family member for quality and affordable flowers for my wedding!! I wanted a mix of peonies and roses, along with a few accent flowers, and the arrangements looked gorgeous! I especially loved my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets! One of my bridesmaids already got married and commented on how beautiful the bouquets were and said she would have gotten her bouquets from here had she had known about it! I asked for a touch of green and I'm not sure what the name of the fuzzy green leaves were called, but they were the perfect touch that tied it all together. Extremely friendly and will work with you to make your dream come alive! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2013

Heavenly Blooms staff, and in particular, the owner Jaclyne, did the floral design for my wedding this month. She was very pleasant to work with, super creative, always responsive to my emails and inquiries, and absolutely made my wedding insanely beautiful. A true professional and artist, Jaclyne was willing to work with me and my specific needs. When I, at first approached her about personals only, she did not treat me as many of the other floral designers in my area did and blow me off, instead she listened to my needs and quoted what I asked without any hint of my order being too small for her time. In the end, I had her do absolutely everything as her ideas and follow through were magnificent! I am so glad that I did, as seriously, my bouquets, and centerpieces and absolutely everything was done well beyond what I imagined it would be. I am photographer myself and have seen tons of floral design, and I can't believe still that my wedding had the absolute best I've ever seen. I cannot go on enough abut how magnificent Heavenly Blooms is! Bravo!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Chris · Married on 12/29/2012

Heavenly Blooms made our wedding! Jaclyne was very easy to work with, provided answers to all of our concerns and made every detail her priority. The price was very reasonable and the delivered product was far greater than expected. The day of our wedding, we were blown away with her creativeness and attention to detail. Everyone could not stop telling us that the floral arrangements were the most beautiful that they have ever seen. If your looking for the most creative and attentive florist in the business, Jaclyne is for you! She has won our floral business for life.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Kendra · Married on 11/10/2012

Heavenly Blooms amazed us on our big day. Even with all of the meetings and texts preceding the wedding, the event itself was more beautiful than I had imagined. Jaclyne outdid herself! Not only were the floral elements outstanding, but it was truly a pleasure to work with her. She was incredibly responsive, and worked to make sure she understood our designs and plans so that everything came together perfectly. She even texted me in the days before the wedding with picture updates of the bouquets and other arrangements. She listened and delivered accordingly. I highly recommend Jaclyne and Heavenly Blooms!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2012

Wow. I cannot say enough about my wedding florals and how beautiful they were. I came to Jaclyne with some rough ideas about my vision for my wedding. She listened to my one off ideas and put them together to come up with such a fantastic final product. The room looked amazing which had much to do with the choices she had helped me make. Guests couldn't stop complimenting me on the flowers and wanted to take the centerpieces home! She is very responsive and dependable, and really just a sweet person which helped me to relax about the florals through the wedding process. She knows her business and is great at it. If you are looking for a true floral artist who is willing to put in the work, go with Heavenly Blooms!

Sent on 04/20/2013

We were referred to Jaclyne at Heavenly Blooms through our wedding coordinator, and boy were we ecstatic about the result! Jaclyne and her team were highly responsive to us throughout the planning stages, and patiently answered all my questions very knowledgeably about flowers in season, cost, variety, and durability of the flowers throughout a late summer day. Jaclyne put together wonderful arrangements that delighted our guests and which added a timeless decorative elegance to our entire event. I still marvel at Jaclyne's artistry and how well she was able to execute our vision! I'll also never forget that Jaclyne texted me on our wedding day to congratulate us and provide me with a sneak peek at the arrangements that we'd be surrounded by shortly thereafter. I would hands down use Heavenly Blooms again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/04/2012

Jaclyne was AMAZING to work with! The flowers for our wedding day were everything I could have hoped for and more! Jaclyne did a great job at listening to us and creating exactly what we wanted!! As it got closer to the wedding day, she even texted me pictures to make sure I was happy with the the way everything looked =) Everything she put together for our wedding was spectacular and even better than I could have imagined! I couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Heavenly Blooms for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Bride · Married on 03/24/2012

Heavenly Blooms provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I may be bias, but I think my wedding bouquet was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. Jaclyne (the owner) was so easy to work with and tried to accomodate all my requests. I brought photographs of bouquet ideas and she helped to incorporate all the key elements to match with the theme of my wedding. Jaclyne was so thorough with finalizing all the details (ie: ribbon color, size of flowers, colors) and she made sure I was happy with the bouquet up to the last minute! She was also very accomodating to my busy schedule and was flexible in arranging appointments. I have already referred other engaged friends to Jaclyne because she did such a great job with my flowers and centerpieces. Not to mention, that I received many compliments on my wedding flowers/ bouquets the day of the wedding. She was able to bring my concept to life while providing excellent service. I highly recommend Heavenly Blooms Florist to make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Anna · Married on 06/21/2011

Perfect! My flowers were just perfect! ! Every piece was just magic! My bouquet, our centerpieces, the bouts, everything! Jaclyne brought our ideas to life and far surpassed all of our expectations. She is brilliant!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

Not only is Jaclyn extremely easy to work with, she is wonderful at helping you stay within your budget without sacrificing the look and feel of your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Nyela · Married on 09/11/2010

Jaclyne and her team were a joy to work with. The flowers they created for my wedding were beautiful. Jaclyne has great ideas. When I first met with Jaclyne all I knew was that I wanted purple flowers and I wanted my wedding to look modern. She took my ideas and created a very sleek modern centerpiece, with purple and black ribbon attached and a beautiful diamond broach as an accent. They really made a statement at the reception. My wedding was 1 week ago and the calla lilies she chose for my bouquet still look beautiful. Jaclyne was also able to work with my budget and didn’t try to talk me out of anything I wanted, but instead offered cost saving ideas. She was just a joy to work with. I would recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Laura · Married on 06/26/2010

The Heavenly Bloom folks were ... heavenly. Sorry, couldn't resist. But seriously, they were so creative with great ideas that my flowers ended up being better than I imagined.

Sent on 10/18/2010
  • Future Mrs. C.

Angel · Married on 06/12/2010

Working with Heavenly blooms was a great experience. Jaclyne was so helpfull, and extremly patient with me. I was undecided on what types of flowers, and centerpeices I wanted. Jaclyne was very gracious on every change I made, and helped me throughout the process. The flowers on the wedding day were amazing. The flowers were delivered and set up on time. Jaclyne listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Heavenly Blooms to any bride looking for a great florist.

Sent on 07/03/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/05/2010

Heavenly Blooms/Jaclyne are GREAT!!!!! Every meeting,e-mail,phone conversation with Jaclyne was exactly what I needed, I always felt so confident and excited with Jaclyne's ideas. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw on my wedding day, EVERYTHING that came from Heavenly Blooms looked gorgeous! From my bridal bouquet which was hand delivered to my home that Saturday; to the ceremony and reception flowers. Everything was breath taking, beautiful, gorgeous. I absolutely loved everything. Planning a wedding is very stressful and Jaclyne definately took a lot of that pressure off and was very helpful. Can't thank Jaclyne enough. Thank You very much:)

Love,
    Steph and Chris

Sent on 01/02/2011

Anne · Married on 05/05/2010

I was simply amazed by how fresh and beautiful my flowers were. I knew as soon as I looked at there samples that they would give me great flowers for the wedding. Anyone who wants top quality flowers should order from Heavenly Blooms

Sent on 06/23/2010

Mary · Married on 05/01/2010

I cannot say enough about Heavenly Blooms and Jaclyne. I live in Vancouver, Canada and had my wedding at the Disneyland Resort in California. Therefore, I had to do all of my wedding planning via phone and email. I sent pictures to Jaclyne of some bouquets that I liked and gave her my ideas and she did a fantastic job creating my floral designs. Jaclyne was always available to answer any questions I had and offered ideas when I wasn't sure about flowers. I would highly recommend Heavenly Blooms to anyone looking for a florist in the Los Angeles and Orange County area.

Sent on 05/23/2010

Tiffanie · Married on 04/24/2010

Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms is absolutely AMAZING! From the first time we met, I knew that I wanted Heavenly Blooms as a florist for our wedding. We wanted some thing unique, fun, and beautiful...and Jaclyne was able to accomplish this. Her ideas and vision were exactly in line with what I wanted. She was willing to meet with me whenever I needed to talk to her about anything, and was so flexible with everything! We received so many compliments on our arrangements and it was absolutely everything I had envisioned and more.
    On the practical side, Jaclyne had good communication, she was very honest, and very dependable. I went to our venue the day before the wedding to drop some stuff off and there was Jaclyne. She was checking out the venue to make sure everything I wanted would work. The prices were a steal...especially for the quality of the flowers and all the details.

Thanks Jaclyne for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Briana · Married on 04/18/2010

Brides to be...this is the best florist in town! Heavenly Blooms has everything a bride could ask for...Reasonable Prices, Beautiful Designs, Amazing Experience & Vision and Stress Free!

I used Heavenly Blooms for my April 2010 wedding and worked with Jaclyne. Jaclyne has a warm personality and is very down to earth. She is not pushy and does not try to squeeze your last hard earned dime from you. Instead, Jaclyne is a jewel and works with your budget and your vision. I met with Jaclyne with a lot of different ideas and she worked with me and helped me to come up with a beautiful floral scheme.

When it was time for my sample, the flowers were fresh and beautiful so I knew my wedding flowers would be amazing (And they were!). She takes your opinion of her work seriously and ensures you will be satisfied, or in my case ecstatic, about your flowers. For my wedding flowers everything was top-notch and so beautiful...rose petals, beautiful centerpieces for the tables and amazing pieces for the ceremony. I could not be happier with how everything turned out.

I loved working with Jaclyne and Heavenly Blooms and was so very happy about my wedding florals. So many of my guest commented on how beautiful everything was and I feel the same way. I had perfect flowers on my perfect day and I have Heavenly Blooms to thank for that.

You will not go wrong with them!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Jami B. · Married on 04/17/2010

Jaclyne was, by far, the best vendor that I encountered throughout the process of planning our wedding. Honestly! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I cannot say enough about how GORGEOUS our flowers turned out. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely exquisite.....above and beyond what other (more expensive) florists had shown me.

Before I spoke with Jaclyne, other florists told me I would have to double the amount I had allocated for flowers in order to get what I wanted.

Jaclyne not only worked with me on my budget, but she EXCEEDED my expectations with what she was able to put together. She is talented beyond belief, a joy to work with and so reasonably priced that I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2010

Heavenly Blooms lives up to its name! Working with Heavenly Blooms was such an unforgettable experience. The owner, Jaclyne, was absolutely a joy to work with! Jaclyne's meticulous eye for perfection truly sets apart from the rest. Jacylne was attentive, listened closely to the kind of vision that I was creating and certainly delivered! Not only was I awe-struck by flowers that filled the reception room, but I was equally impressed by the boutiful and flawless quality of fresh flowers. Every table arrangement was gorgeous to look at; take it from me who used to work in a flower shop, Heavenly Blooms was heaven sent to me. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such an artistic, professional, affordable, sophisticated florist. I will be refering Heavenly Blooms to each of my girlfriends who will be getting married (we're all about the same age--it's definitely wedding season for us!). I can't wait to work with Jaclyne when my brother gets married next! Thank you, Heavenly Blooms, for everything! *I will post pictures once I get them from my photographer. Thank you! If you (prospective patron) have any questions, feel free to email me directly. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2010