Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Reviews

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 5
Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 6
Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 7

Sheresa · Getting married on 04/18/2020

They were terrific in catering a large town hall meting for us in Feb 2017. Extremely responsive and professional in all aspects of planning and execution!

• RTD2019

Rose · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Wedding Day Ever!

I strongly recommend that anyone getting married or looking for a venue to host an event to book Heathrow Country Club. My experience was excellent, from the food to the customer service. All the staff and Toni did a great job. My wedding day was perfect! Also, my wedding guests were blown away by the food/drinks, venue and excellent staff.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 8

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you Rose and Tim. Congratulations again. It was truly wonderful working together and being a part of your amazing journey. Please keep in touch and come see me anytime.
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 01/12/2019

Arielle & Ray's Wedding 1/12/19

I highly recommend this venue! Our wedding was stunning and my guests are still raving about our wedding weeks later. The best part about this venue, however, is Toni. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was such a pleasure to have around. If you are looking for a venue that gives an elegant touch to your wedding and a rockstar coordinator (Toni) to come with it, this venue is the place for you! If I had to plan our wedding all over again, I would choose Heathrow Legacy Club ten times over!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Awe - Congratulations again to you both. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day together. It was fun getting to know you and your specific ideas and dreams. I hope we stay in touch and you keep me posted on all your other celebrations.
  • Emily

Emily Medal · Married on 01/05/2019

A Night To Remember

Best venue ever!! A beautiful location with amazing staff. Their event coordinator, Toni Curlin, helped me create the best wedding night of my life. It was truly a fairytale. Toni guided me throughout the whole process and made a night to remember. Every experience I had was professional, fun, and creative. I will always choose Heathrow Country Club for my events and occasions.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 9

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. I wish you and Marcus that happiest life together and I can't wait to see you both again soon and celebrate more family events together. You both are truly amazing and I was honored to be a part of the most beautiful day!!!

Susan · Married on 11/11/2018

Working with Toni Curlin at Heathrow was wondeful

We just had our daughter's Wedding at Heathrow Country Club. From the very beginning working with Toni Curlin was a delight! She and her team were accommodating, professional, kind and easy to work with. Since we were working with a Kosher Caterer, Zayde's Kosher Catering, Heathrow was one of the few venues which allowed them on their premise. Thus, making our daughter's dream come true. Toni coordinated with the caterer's and was detail oriented to make the day seem effortless. We received so many compliments about the venue, staff, and food. We can only say Thank you to Toni for her kindness, knowledge and expertise that made our daughter's day wonderful and perfect. The grounds are beautiful and the ballroom elegant and very spaciou

Lisa Nunn · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream come true wedding

We were looking for a venue for our daughter’s wedding where we could have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in the same place. Heathrow Country Club is a gem! The outdoor ceremony area is not only picturesque but immaculately maintained. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious. Our guests are still raving about the delicious dinner and just how beautiful everything looked. The coordinator, Toni, was invaluable throughout the entire year of planning. She gave us suggestions for vendors, was always enthusiastic about our wishes, and truly cared about our daughter having her dream wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sending Lisa. It was truly an honor to be a part of Melissa and Finn's special day. I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures and hear updates throughout the years.
  • Jordan

Jordan Carbonneau · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Venue!

Toni was absolutely so amazing to work with! I definitely had a vision and she went above and beyond to make it happen! There's not too many venues that will let you ride a horse down their aisle but Toni made my dreams a reality! Not to mention, the brand new gazebo over looking the gorgeous golf course is absolutely breathtaking! And the newly remodeled ballroom is just stunning! So incredibly happy that we had our wedding at Heathrow!

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 10
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 11
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 12
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 13
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 14
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 15

Bill · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Venue for our Daughter's Engagement !
    Thanks to Toni and her staff. Toni the event manager, is great at what she does. I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for Saturday’s event. As nervous as I was, of how it will turn out; It was beyond all our expectations, it was a lot of fun and everything turned out perfect ! All the families had an absolute blast and raved about it. Everything was a hit, but most of all the Location, Venue, Food, Cake station, Seating arrangement , and the amazing Back-drop !

Thanks Toni for taking an keen interest in making this Event not only successful but a memorable one !
    Thanks to your team as well, for helping us in organizing such a great day, we’re so grateful.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 16

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Awe - this makes my heart smile. It was SO great working with your entire family and super excited to hear about the wedding plans!!!! Your backdrop was AMAZING and can't wait to share with other brides. It was a magical night - thank you so much for sending.

Michelle Digioia · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding service and professionalism!

Toni was absolutely delightful throughout the planning of my daughter's wedding reception. She was fun, efficient and very professional. I had total peace of mind that everything would go as planned with her in charge. She even helped us with booking hotel rooms.
    The food was also outstanding and the wait staff and bartenders were friendly and efficient. We served about 170 people a plated dinner, had a live band, dance floor and open bar. We had plenty of space and the room looked very elegant. You will not regret that you booked this beautiful venue for your special event.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Awe - thank you so much for sending. I truly loved working with you and Allison and Caleb. What a BEAUTIFUL reception and of course Allison was gleaming with happiness and joy. I can't wait to keep in touch and see all the family plans. You are always welcome at Heathrow anytime. I do plan on keeping in touch. xoxo

Dania · Married on 07/01/2018

From start to finish, Toni Curlin and everyone at Heathrow Country Club helped make our wedding day amazing. Our guests raved about the beautiful location, delicious food they enjoyed, and incredible ceremony and reception areas. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Toni answered all of our questions in a very timely manner and assisted us throughout the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend The Heathrow Country Club in Lake Mary, Florida to anyone looking for a special venue to create beautiful memories. - Dania and James Tutten

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 17

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much for sending Dania and James. It was great helping you plan your dream wedding at Heathrow. I look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully planning more family celebrations together.

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I can not even begin to say how wonderful the Heathrow was for are Wedding. Toni is an amazing women to work with and her staff are just as helpful. They all treat you like family and make sure everyone is happy and not missing a thing. If I had to do it all over again I would choose the Heathrow again. Thank you again for the most wonderful Day ever.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you Jen and Cel. It was an absolute honor to be part of your special weekend together. I know we will stay in touch for many years to come and can't wait to see you again soon!!!!!

Lacey · Married on 04/28/2018

Toni was absolutely amazing! Super accommodating to all of our requests! The venue was absolutely beautiful and we loved how everything turned out!

Christina · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes and we could not be happier. We had a very intimate wedding of 32 guests and it was spectacular. Rebecca Lang, the Sales Manager, was fantastic at helping me every step of the way. She was always timely with answering all my emails (within less than 24 hours she responded). Rebecca went above and beyond helping coordinate the rehearsal as well as being there on the day of the wedding even though I hired a day-of coordinator. Not only is Rebecca amazing at her job, but the pictures on the golf course came out phonominal as well. Not to mention that the food was delicious as well. All my guests raved about how delicious the dinner tasted. Thank you Rebecca for making our wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for an awesome review! It was a pleasure to be part of you and Keith's special day! You were a GORGEOUS bride-inside and out!
    Enjoy every minute of marital bliss- you both deserve it!

Rochelle · Married on 01/14/2018

They provided our food for our Chamber holiday party and the food and service was absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sending. I look forward to working together throughout 2018. Happy New Year!!!

Lisa · Married on 01/01/2018

Toni Curlin and her staff do an amazing job with Corporate Events. The Food and Venue is outstanding...

Sent on 04/26/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much Lisa. We pride ourselves in all events and loved hosting your recent VIP Dinner. I look forward to many other successful events together.

Lara · Married on 12/03/2017

For the last 3 years my company has held 2 events per year at Heathrow Country Club and Toni Curlin out does herself every time. She always has new ideas to help me keep the party fresh and exciting. The food is delicious and the staff is just as amazing. We will continue to have our Summer bash and Christmas party at Heathrow for years to come!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much for sending Lara!! I can't wait for this summer's bash. Of course - yes - I have some new ideas to spark things up. I can't wait to meet soon! I love working together and look forward to another great event!

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

Toni was amazing to work with! She gave us great suggestions and truly put my daughter’s vision together!!! It was perfect!!!

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 18

Lori · Married on 11/05/2017

We did not have a wedding, but a 2 day corporate event. The food and the staff were fantastic. I cannot praise them enough.

Lori · Married on 10/14/2017

We just had our daughter's wedding and it was amazing. Toni Curlin did a fabulous job of bringing the wedding vision to life! There is a picturesque gazebo where we held the ceremony and so many beautiful places for outdoor photos. Our guests then moved into a cocktail reception. The appetizers, drinks and specialty drink were perfect. They buttered trays of appetizers and the specialty drink of the wedding as well as a main bar. The main ballroom has been recently updated and is very elegant. The pipe and drape is a wonderful addition, and the chandeliers sparkle! We had a sit down dinner and the staff did an amazing job cooking everything to perfection, including filet mignon. They even made us mini donuts to put into our treat bags for our guests. All of our guests told us how much they loved the. Ensue, the service and the food. Thank you Toni and all of the staff for a wonderful evening. It was their dream come true.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 19
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 20
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 21
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 22

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much Lori. It was so amazing being part of Stephanie and Ryan's special celebration. All the planning was so fun. I am going to miss you - let's find something else to plan - LOL. Most of all it was my absolute pleasure to make her dream wedding come true!

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

I was completely set on having an outdoor barn wedding. After looking at several around town a family member of mine recommended us to go tour Heathrow. I was hesitant at first because i did not want the golf club feel. My fiance and I toured and met Rebecca. She was wonderful, you could tell she knew what she was doing and answered all of our questions right away. We ended up loving the views of the ceremony site and booked every early in advanced. It was well worth it. Our wedding day was put together exactly how i pictured it. I know we had some unforeseen bumps in the road, (like hurricanes and remodeling) but even with those bumps it still was picture perfect. I can not than Rebecca enough she made our special day absolutely magical and one for the record books.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 27
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 28
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 29

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Tiffany!! It was an honor and a privilege to be part of your special day :) Can't wait to see the professional pictures too!

Sonja · Married on 09/16/2017

This is a beautiful venue. The properties gazebo was the perfect look for our Rustic wedding theme and the Grand ballroom added the elegance to my reception that I've always dreamed of. Toni went above and beyond to help make my wedding special. Thank you
    Lorenzo and Sonja Washington
    September 16, 2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 30

Claudia · Married on 09/02/2017

Few reasons why you should pick this location, amazing food, Toni Curlin ( sales director ) she is incredible with her extend experience. Outdoor romantic location available. They are very flexible and very helpful making your day magical. Definitely recommend, you won't regret.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 31

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thanks Claudia and Eddie - I can't wait to see you again SOON!!! Absolutely loved being a part of your magical celebration.

Terri · Married on 08/12/2017

Great venue! Exceptional service from Rebecca L. and her team. We truly appreciate you going above and beyond to make our day memorable.

• Z

Zahra · Married on 08/05/2017

The venue and the overall location caught our attention, but it was our wonderful event planner, Toni that sold us. Her and her staff were amazing! The chef worked with us to ensure our event was beyond amazing. I still recommend Heathrow Country Club to all my friends and family for whatever event they’re looking to have. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sending! I can't wait to see you this summer. I hope you both will come and have lunch or brunch - my treat!