Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Reviews

85 | Lake Mary, FL

85 Reviews for Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club

85 Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club Reviews

Bill · Getting married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Venue for our Daughter's Engagement !
    Thanks to Toni and her staff. Toni the event manager, is great at what she does. I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for Saturday’s event. As nervous as I was, of how it will turn out; It was beyond all our expectations, it was a lot of fun and everything turned out perfect ! All the families had an absolute blast and raved about it. Everything was a hit, but most of all the Location, Venue, Food, Cake station, Seating arrangement , and the amazing Back-drop !

Thanks Toni for taking an keen interest in making this Event not only successful but a memorable one !
    Thanks to your team as well, for helping us in organizing such a great day, we’re so grateful.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 5

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Awe - this makes my heart smile. It was SO great working with your entire family and super excited to hear about the wedding plans!!!! Your backdrop was AMAZING and can't wait to share with other brides. It was a magical night - thank you so much for sending.

Dania · Married on 07/01/2018

From start to finish, Toni Curlin and everyone at Heathrow Country Club helped make our wedding day amazing. Our guests raved about the beautiful location, delicious food they enjoyed, and incredible ceremony and reception areas. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Toni answered all of our questions in a very timely manner and assisted us throughout the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend The Heathrow Country Club in Lake Mary, Florida to anyone looking for a special venue to create beautiful memories. - Dania and James Tutten

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 6

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much for sending Dania and James. It was great helping you plan your dream wedding at Heathrow. I look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully planning more family celebrations together.

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I can not even begin to say how wonderful the Heathrow was for are Wedding. Toni is an amazing women to work with and her staff are just as helpful. They all treat you like family and make sure everyone is happy and not missing a thing. If I had to do it all over again I would choose the Heathrow again. Thank you again for the most wonderful Day ever.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you Jen and Cel. It was an absolute honor to be part of your special weekend together. I know we will stay in touch for many years to come and can't wait to see you again soon!!!!!

Lacey · Married on 04/28/2018

Toni was absolutely amazing! Super accommodating to all of our requests! The venue was absolutely beautiful and we loved how everything turned out!

Christina · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Legacy Club at Alaqua Lakes and we could not be happier. We had a very intimate wedding of 32 guests and it was spectacular. Rebecca Lang, the Sales Manager, was fantastic at helping me every step of the way. She was always timely with answering all my emails (within less than 24 hours she responded). Rebecca went above and beyond helping coordinate the rehearsal as well as being there on the day of the wedding even though I hired a day-of coordinator. Not only is Rebecca amazing at her job, but the pictures on the golf course came out phonominal as well. Not to mention that the food was delicious as well. All my guests raved about how delicious the dinner tasted. Thank you Rebecca for making our wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for an awesome review! It was a pleasure to be part of you and Keith's special day! You were a GORGEOUS bride-inside and out! Enjoy every minute of marital bliss- you both deserve it!

Rochelle · Married on 01/14/2018

They provided our food for our Chamber holiday party and the food and service was absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sending. I look forward to working together throughout 2018. Happy New Year!!!

Lisa · Married on 01/01/2018

Toni Curlin and her staff do an amazing job with Corporate Events. The Food and Venue is outstanding...

Sent on 04/26/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much Lisa. We pride ourselves in all events and loved hosting your recent VIP Dinner. I look forward to many other successful events together.

Lara · Married on 12/03/2017

For the last 3 years my company has held 2 events per year at Heathrow Country Club and Toni Curlin out does herself every time. She always has new ideas to help me keep the party fresh and exciting. The food is delicious and the staff is just as amazing. We will continue to have our Summer bash and Christmas party at Heathrow for years to come!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you SO much for sending Lara!! I can't wait for this summer's bash. Of course - yes - I have some new ideas to spark things up. I can't wait to meet soon! I love working together and look forward to another great event!

Colleen · Married on 11/25/2017

Toni was amazing to work with! She gave us great suggestions and truly put my daughter’s vision together!!! It was perfect!!!

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 7

Lori · Married on 11/05/2017

We did not have a wedding, but a 2 day corporate event. The food and the staff were fantastic. I cannot praise them enough.

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

I was completely set on having an outdoor barn wedding. After looking at several around town a family member of mine recommended us to go tour Heathrow. I was hesitant at first because i did not want the golf club feel. My fiance and I toured and met Rebecca. She was wonderful, you could tell she knew what she was doing and answered all of our questions right away. We ended up loving the views of the ceremony site and booked every early in advanced. It was well worth it. Our wedding day was put together exactly how i pictured it. I know we had some unforeseen bumps in the road, (like hurricanes and remodeling) but even with those bumps it still was picture perfect. I can not than Rebecca enough she made our special day absolutely magical and one for the record books.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 12
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 13
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 14

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Tiffany!! It was an honor and a privilege to be part of your special day :) Can't wait to see the professional pictures too!

Sonja · Married on 09/16/2017

This is a beautiful venue. The properties gazebo was the perfect look for our Rustic wedding theme and the Grand ballroom added the elegance to my reception that I've always dreamed of. Toni went above and beyond to help make my wedding special. Thank you
    Lorenzo and Sonja Washington
    September 16, 2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 15

Claudia · Married on 09/02/2017

Few reasons why you should pick this location, amazing food, Toni Curlin ( sales director ) she is incredible with her extend experience. Outdoor romantic location available. They are very flexible and very helpful making your day magical. Definitely recommend, you won't regret.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club 16

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thanks Claudia and Eddie - I can't wait to see you again SOON!!! Absolutely loved being a part of your magical celebration.

Terri · Married on 08/12/2017

Great venue! Exceptional service from Rebecca L. and her team. We truly appreciate you going above and beyond to make our day memorable.

• Z

Zahra · Married on 08/05/2017

The venue and the overall location caught our attention, but it was our wonderful event planner, Toni that sold us. Her and her staff were amazing! The chef worked with us to ensure our event was beyond amazing. I still recommend Heathrow Country Club to all my friends and family for whatever event they’re looking to have. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much for sending! I can't wait to see you this summer. I hope you both will come and have lunch or brunch - my treat!

Martin · Married on 06/11/2017

Catering director Toni and Chef Edwin made our event so wonderful. There was not one glitch.
    This is the fourth event we've done and just when you think the can't top the year before, they do.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thanks for sending - We are excited to see what the theme will be in 2018!!!! And again we will exceed your expectations.
  • Jeff and Paige

Jeff and Paige · Married on 03/18/2017

I had an amazing experience with planning and the actual wedding! I had my ceremony and my reception at Heathrow Country Club in their ballroom and it was absolutely perfect! Toni is amazing and very helpful with everything! I did not have a wedding planner and with Toni's help I really didn't need an actual planner. She always answered all of my questions and was normally pretty quick with responses. Also the banquet staff was amazing! They made sure my husband and I had everything we wanted. We had the same server when we did our tasting and at our reception. He remembered when my husband and I drank and had it sitting at our table when we sat down to eat at our reception. They always kept track of the details and went above and beyond to make it amazing!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

AWE - thanks so much for sending. It was so fun working together and helping plan your dream wedding with our team. I remember the first day we met and we connected and were so excited to get planning!!! You were a beautiful blushing bride and loved being a part of your special days together.

Annette · Married on 03/12/2017

We had our wedding at Heathrow CC in March 2017. The weather that day was less than ideal, raining, windy and cloudy. We had planned our wedding to be an outside gazebo wedding so as you can expect I was very nervous . Toni was right there to calm me down with a plan B and ready to move the entire wedding inside. As fate or luck would have it, everything calmed down long enough for our wonderful day. Everything was as beautiful and perfect as we were
    promised, thanks to everyone who were involved with Heathrow!

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

Heathrow was an amazing venue for our wedding. Rebecca was so attentive and responded within 24 hours of any email I ever sent her. The food was amazing and everyone had a great time. If you want a fun and classy event, Heathrow is the way to go.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you Danielle for such a kind review :D It was our pleasure and you were a beautiful bride. Can't wait to see all the pictures! Stay in touch :D

David · Married on 03/11/2017

Father of the bride. Everyone who attended the wedding loved the venue. The food and appetizers was phenomenal. My daughters wedding planner was Rebekah and she was super helpful during the whole year of planning. We were able to customize the plan to suit our friends and family perfectly.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you David for your wonderful review. It is not everyday we get to hear the perspective of the father of bride! We are honored to have been part of Danielle & Shawn's special day!

Cami · Married on 03/11/2017

Our wedding and reception was at The Legacy Club and couldn't have been more perfect! The food was phenomenal and the wait staff was outstanding. Rebecca Lang was amazing!! Not only did she see to every detail, she became our knight in shining armor, quick to "fix" little things that I had overlooked. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and we owe it to the wonderful people at The Legacy Club.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Hi Mrs. Arroyo!! Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that you and Louis had an amazing time and everything came out wonderful. Loved the Disney theme and cannot wait to see pictures! Come by and visit us soon!

Shelby · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wedding at Heathrow Country Club was simply perfect. From the beginning, Toni Curlin, the Director of Sales at Heathrow, gave us a tour of the venue and took her time to answer all of our questions and share available wedding dates. February 2017 was a quite popular month, and with a short engagement, we wanted to find out available dates as soon as we could. Toni helped us get the date we wanted in February 2017, and on top of that, helped us pick the perfect time that matched sunset on the golf course for our ceremony. She has been at Heathrow for more than 20 years, and knows the venue inside and out. We had 120 guests, and the room was the perfect size.
    She also shared her list of recommended vendors with us, which led us to finding an amazing DJ (Blast Productions, Chris and Rebecca Blanco), Reverend Kevin Knox, and my wedding dress at Brides by Demetrio's. The food was amazing, and we were able to select the appetizers we wanted as Toni expanded the list of hors d'oeuvres for us - we had bacon-wrapped scallops, prime rib bites, artichoke bleu cheese bites, and spring rolls. There were PLENTY to go around at the wedding, and we received so many good compliments on them.
    Toni even helped out at our wedding rehearsal, with getting us all in order and lined up so that the ceremony would run smoothly.
    Toni is very good with her email responses--she responds quickly and fully answered all of our questions.
    The venue was absolutely beautiful; it was recently renovated and has beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Toni helped us with getting organized for our reception entrance as well, and our plated meals were all hot and fresh, and sent out to our guests in a timely manner. The staff were very good about keeping my water filled throughout the night, as well as the guests', and the staff were accommodating, on-point, and friendly.
    I really couldn't be happier, as well as my husband, with our wedding day at Heathrow Country Club.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Shelby - you and Dave were amazing to work with. I am so blessed to be a part of your journey and celebration. I am looking forward to keeping in touch and hearing all your exciting updates throughout the years. Always remember to come see me!!!!

Sheresa · Married on 02/02/2017

They were terrific in catering a large town hall meting for us in Feb 2017. Extremely responsive and professional in all aspects of planning and execution!

D · Married on 10/21/2016

Our wedding venue coordinator, Toni Curlin, was extremely customer focused, accommodating, charming, intuitive and actually wanted us to have the "perfect" reception. We trusted her ideas immediately, and never doubted for a minute that my daughter's reception would go on without a flaw. And it WAS perfect! We are still receiving compliments on the room, service, food, table arrangements, and atmosphere! It was so easy doing business with Toni, that we had the wedding shower at their luncheon area, and the rehearsal dinner at Heathrow at Alaqua Lakes. I would highly recommend working with Toni, Rebecca and the Heathrow Country Club staff.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Heathrow Country Club & The Legacy Club's reply:

Thank you so much Donna. It was SO amazing being a part of this amazing journey together. You were so fun to work with and truly what makes me love my job more every day knowing we made Sophia's dream wedding come to life.