Heather Sherrill Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Caroline Married on 09/23/2018

Best choice for my wedding photographer!

Heather did amazing at capturing all the special moments on our big day!! She was so much fun to work with and we loved how fast we got our photos back from our wedding!! I got so many compliments from friends and family on how amazing our wedding photos turned out that Heather did and that she did an incredible job at shooting my wedding!
    Katherine Married on 08/24/2018

Hire Heather! I'm telling you!

Heather was SUCH a joy to have with us on our wedding day! She is so kind, calming, and professional. Not only that, her pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about Heather! So was so good that my bridesmaid and best friend hired Heather for her wedding! Hiring Heather was the best vendor decision I made for my wedding day!
    Lauren Married on 07/07/2018

Heather is the BEST!

Heather and her partner were amazing! As soon as we met for coffee to discuss what I saw for my big day I knew she was the one. She is warm, friendly, professional and very organized. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She helped make the timeline for the day and coordinated with other vendors. Our photos are so beautiful, romantic, and I love the natural light. They come on a very cool drive that you can do whatever you want with them! Our photo album is beautiful. I will use Heather in the future for my other photography needs! She is the full package!
    Kaylee Married on 07/06/2018
    Heather was so kind and professional to work with. She has an adaptive personality and has an amazing eye for detail. She is so creative and goes above and beyond to capture beautiful images for all of her clients. I hope to work with her again in the future.
    Kelly Married on 05/24/2018
    An amazing photographer with a great attitude!
    Rebekah Married on 12/30/2017
    SO FUN TO WORK WITH!!! Great picture quality! The pictures really capture the personalities of the people.
    Rebecca Married on 12/16/2017
    Awesome experience- Heather and her assistant were so creative, patient, and wanted to capture everything you wanted while not rushing you or counting down their time. It shows in the photos. She in touch all year before and after. We’re so pleased.
    Sarah Married on 09/09/2017
    Heather is beyond fantastic! She answered every question for me, and took time to make me feel really special on my big day! I could tell she took so much time on editing photos to make them perfect. I have already referred so many of my engaged friends to us Heather.
    Karen Married on 08/04/2017
    Heather was very personable and professional. She listened to our wants and what was important to us. The pictures captured those special moments.
    Emilie Married on 04/07/2017
    Heather is such an amazing photographer! She did a great job understanding the vision that I had in mind and how I wanted the end photos to look. She had great suggestions about coloring, props, poses, venue set ups, etc. that I never would have thought of. She certainly brings an artistic eye to a shoot and really does a great job capturing candid moments and getting the lighting perfect! She is was very accommodating and quick to think on her feet when a shot we wanted wasn't working out as planned. I am so thankful I was able to work with such a friendly, honest, professional photographer. Heather truly is one of the kindest most genuine people you will ever work with!