Heather Ryan Photography Reviews

62 | Bowie, MD

62 Reviews for Heather Ryan Photography

Emily · Married on 03/28/2015

Heather photographed our engagement and wedding photos and was simply wonderful to work with. She is very organized, punctual, and professional. Heather answered any and all of my questions very promptly and was very flexible. Above all though, Heather is a very warm and genuine person. She will make you feel at ease during your sessions, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. As a bride, those qualities were especially appreciated. We have such wonderful photos from our sessions--both posed and candid photographs. We are grateful to have found such a wonderful photographer and would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Heather was a phenomenal photographer and a great person to work with. From our initial meeting through the wedding, she was always responsive and flexible. For our engagement session, we had hoped to have it at the Tidal Basin during the Cherry Blossom Festival, but due to a cold snap the trees hadn't blossomed. Heather emailed us that week and suggested a Tidal Basin/Jefferson Memorial setting, and the pictures turned out beautifully. The day of the wedding, I called her because I realized we would have to start getting ready earlier than expected, and Heather came to our hotel soon after I called! She is so sweet and easy going, and so easy to talk with while taking photos that it made every session with her relaxing and enjoyable. She is great at capturing natural moments between my husband and I, and when helping to pose us, made it seem like it was a natural thing to do! When we received our pictures from Heather, every one was met with an "ooohhh" and it is so hard picking which photos we want in our album! I hope to have the opportunity to work with Heather again!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Tina · Married on 09/14/2013

We chose Heather because we had seen her work with a few of our friend's weddings before ours, and we are so glad we chose her to capture our forever photos! Heather is a very skilled, yet friendly and personable photographer, making your visions her own! I have never looked so good in photos before! The process and packages she offers are the best deal around, and she made all the picture taking seem so effortless! I will always recommend Heather Ryan photography to others in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jonathan · Married on 05/11/2013

Heather is a great photographer who is able to get excellent pictures because of her charismatic and easy going nature.

She took engagement pictures and wedding pictures for us. She was very responsive in setting up times and locations.

At our wedding she was everywhere and got pictures of all our guests and brought out the best in all of them. She is very active and will cover your event from every angle.

Please call her and schedule a session!

Sent on 05/18/2013
  • John

John · Married on 10/13/2012

Amazing Photographer!

Heather was an amazing choice for our wedding photographer! We could not have been happier with the work she did for us. Heather was friendly and kind and did a great job of making my wife and I comfortable during our engagement and wedding photo shoots. Her prices were incredibly reasonable for the outstanding work she does. We were blown away by our pictures and would absolutely recommend her to others. We'll certainly be using her again for any future photo sessions.

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • christina8402

Christina · Married on 07/21/2012

I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE Heather!!!!! I met her through a friend who went to high school with her and she did our engagement pictures right after we got engaged! Heather made us both so comfortable we quickly booked her for our wedding. Heather & Reggie (her second shooter) became fast friends and our day would not have been the same without them. I love her dearly and will forever treasure my wedding pictures!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

E. · Married on 06/02/2012

We ABSOLUTELY LOVED having Heather photograph our wedding! She was flexible, helpful, great to work with, on time, professional, and thorough! And that's not to mention the INCREDIBLE photographs that she took of our day! I had no idea the wedding was so beautiful ;-) And somehow she managed to make my darling new husband who hates cameras seem even photogenic. We were very impressed and fully intend to recommend Heather to everyone we know interested in hiring a photographer for their event.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Ron · Married on 10/15/2011

Highly professional, creatively flexible and provided great quality with a unique personal touch!!

Sent on 05/11/2012
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 07/23/2011

Heather is a fantastic photographer. She is fun to work with, personable, professional, and flexible enough to work within your schedule. Her work is stunning, and her prices fair and reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer for their wedding, engagement session, or family portraits!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Toya · Married on 07/09/2011

Heather has an excellent eye and she takes my breath away with every photo. She has photographed every important recent milestone in my family's life and I cannot wait to see the wonders that she produces from my wedding. I have referred her work on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. She is flexible, professional, and one of the sweetest people that I have ever met. She has an amazing gift!!!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2011

Heather is amazing and so easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for anything more and when I received my photos people could not stop talking about how wonderful they turned out. If you are looking for a photographer she is the one you want! She will help you remeber your day for years to come.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2010

We had the pleasure of Heather being our photographer for our special day. We were the first wedding she had done but you couldn't have guessed it. She was very easy to work with and very professional. I don't like getting my picture taken and I had told Heather that the first time we met. She made me feel very comfortable and wasn't invasive. We enjoyed working with her so much that we will be scheduling future family photo sessions.

Sent on 11/07/2011