Heather Rose, Wedding Officiant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Denise
    Denise G. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Simply the best!

Due to complications with COVID 19 my fiancé and I unfortunately had to push out our wedding a year to 2022- Heather has been nothing but kind, supportive and flexible during such uncertain and stressful times. We are so thankful to know that she is there to help us navigate this and would highly recommend her and her services to everyone!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra M. Married on 09/22/2022

Beautiful ceremony!

Heather facilitated a ceremony and rehearsal that was fun and really fit our personalities and values. Everyone thought Heather must have known us personally because of how perfect her officiating was! She exceeded my expectations and we highly recommend her.
    Shannon H. Married on 07/26/2022

Vow renewal

It was easy and quick ceremony for us just the way we wanted it to be. She included our children and was up for anything especially to meet us at the beach. She was very professional and I was happy with the service we got. I would recommend Heather.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 07/07/2022

Working with Heather is Magic

Heather did am amazing job customizing our ceremony to fit our personalities. It was such an honor to work with her. She was communicative each step of the way, created a beautiful ceremony that brought us to tears, and accommodated our sunrise wedding.

Thank you Heather for making our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. ❤️
  • Magnifique
    Magnifique B. Married on 02/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what you want in a wedding officiant!

Heather was incredible in every process of our Valentine’s Day elopement! Heather helped plan and perfect our special day in every way from the first phone call until the day of. I did not expect anything special for this day, but heather some how helped to make our day and our moment as magical as can be! We are forever grateful for all she has done for us and can’t wait for heather to do our celebration and all future vow renewals☺️!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t even think about it, just hire Heather!

Heather was the perfect officiant! She rolled with the punches when a few things changed at the last minute and was totally open to our semi-non traditional ceremony. She added the perfect amount of humor and emotion. Everyone was complimenting our ceremony, how perfect it was and how much it really reflected us! She was really great in helping us plan out ceremony too, because neither of us had any idea what we were doing. 😂 I’ll try to update my review with photos when I get them back.
    Heather Married on 10/16/2021

Heather Rose - Officiant

Heather was so fantastic to work with! My husband and I happened to be guests at wedding where she officiated in Maine and we knew based on her ceremony there, we had to have her perform ours as well. Heather traveled to Massachusetts for an extremely reasonable cost and was so organized and efficient. She took care of everything on the back end, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. She was able to make our ceremony so personalized and it was everything we could’ve wanted and more. Heather has such a kind aura and will be sure to make your day so special!!
    Anna Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing! Wedding was on 9.18.21

Heather is the best! She made our ceremony so personable and beautiful, our guests could not stop raving about her! We especially loved her idea of a unity brew since we are quite passionate about craft beer. It was wonderful to work with her every step of the way!
  • Ryan
    Ryan C. Married on 09/04/2021

Heather was great!

Heather was a great wedding officiant and did an amazing job making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. My wife and I wrote our own vows and Heather was able to provide great feedback that made the vows more impactful. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!
    Trina L. Married on 08/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about heather! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and felt as if she’d known us for years! It felt very personal and our guests were even raving about what a lovely ceremony it was and kept asking “where did you find her!” Also this was our third wedding date because of covid and we couldn’t have been more grateful that she was so flexible through all of the craziness! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a unique and thoughtful ceremony!
  • Emilie
    Emilie J. Married on 06/19/2021

Perfect experience!!

Heather was a pleasure to work with, very timely with getting back to us when we had questions or concerns about our big day. She was so helpful and we are SO happy we went this her to share in our wedding day!! I couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony.

THANKS AGAIN HEATHER!!! :)
    Thomas P. Married on 10/10/2020

Mayi & Dean’s unforgettable event

This is a very important time in a couples life. Making these decisions deserves a very experienced and knowledgeable person such as Heather to aid in these life altering delightful moments.
    Thank you Heather, your help was just what we needed to make our day special.
    Mayi & Dean
    Angelina Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Officiant!

We had Heather Rose write our ceremony, and complete all the legal work so we can have a friend be a stand-in officiant on our actual wedding day. This made for a special wedding day! Planning, and completing this element was smooth and simple. Heather Rose is responsive, and kind, and makes up a beautiful ceremony speech! We are so grateful.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Heather is the absolute BEST!

Heather made our wedding so wonderful. We had a small ceremony on the beach last fall and Heather made it incredibly heartfelt and special. She is incredibly organized, and she is great at helping you figure out the perfect ceremony for you. She is amazing, and I would 1000% recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Casey D. Married on 08/23/2020

Magical Day!

Heather was absolutely amazing, and so accommodating to our requests. She made sure our ceremony was filled with love, comedy, and even figured out how to get my (now) step son involved in the ceremony. Heather is so filled with joy and a brightness unparalleled to anyone I have met. We could not have had someone better to make our dreams of marriage a reality!!
  • Tracey
    Tracey T. Married on 08/16/2020

Absolutely Loved Her!!

Where do I start!! When we started looking for an Officiant in Maine we had no idea where to start being from Conneticut. I came on WeddingWire and contacted a few people, no one seemed to be the right person. Then Heather Rose responded with such an amazingly sweet email asking how we were doing with our plans, introduced herself and never mentioned anything about money or travel cost in that first introduction. It was such a happy tone that came through in her email. So friendly, warm and welcoming. We knew right away that she was who we want to marry us. After talking with her further we couldn’t have been happier with our decision! Our wedding ceremony was straight from the heart, she wrote a ceremony that described our love to a tee! The beautiful tone of her voice was perfect, her scent of humor was great, we laughed, we cried, we had the best day of our lives and Heather Rose put it all down in words. We wrote our own vows, but we’re too emotional to read them, so Heather read them for us, so eloquently, there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.
    Heather Rose even drove an hour each way for our rehearsal that only lasted 15 minutes. There aren’t enough words to describe how much we appreciated her for all her time she put into our wedding ceremony and stuck with us during all of our date changes and uncertainty during this crazy time.
    Camden R. Married on 06/11/2020

Heather is amazing

Honestly, the entire planning process for the wedding was stressful but as soon as we met & talked with Heather I felt myself having fun, breathing a little easier and letting her expertise/guidance help make the whole experience simply amazing! We crafted everything for our wedding and she even helped us with that, gave us ideas and avenues to explore. Heather has a calmness, genuine interest in her couples and is very patient/kind. Thank you Heather!!
  • Shelly
    Shelly E. Married on 10/26/2019

Undeniably Beautiful ❤😭

Heather is a very talented individual, the process of personalizing our vows was so easy and her response time for edits and review was incredibly fast.

Our ceremony was beyond beautiful and fit us perfectly! There was not a dry eye among our family and friends by the end!

I hired her last minute as I'm honestly always a hot mess who forgets something and my life was hectic during wedding planning. She responded quickly and was incredibly professional and kind during the whole process.

Highly recommend her if your looking for someone who will get to know you and personalize your ceremony!
    Vanessa Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

Heather is truly incredible. She worked so hard on our ceremony to make it personalized, romantic, lighthearted, and (literally) exactly what we wanted. She sent me a draft and was open to any changes I wanted, and then sent the new draft.
    At the ceremony she was a joy to be around. She was funny, sweet, and gave me the biggest hug after the fact.
    Absolutely cannot go wrong booking Heather!!!!
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect officiant

Heather was so outstanding for our wedding day. I contacted her and she let me know that she was actually already booked for our date but gave the option that if we wanted to have a family member or friend perform the ceremony day of that she could write and construct the day for us. We asked a friend and went with this option and it worked our beautifully! Heather was so accommodating and patient with us and wrote an amazing ceremony for our friend to read. She catered to us customizing it to our liking and met us the day before to practice. She was such an amazing, calming presence and we’re so thankful we chose her for our day!
    Courtney G. Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Heather was an amazing addition to our special day. She was so accommodating and always stayed in touch leading up to our wedding ceremony. She made my Husband and i extremely comfortable and I couldn’t be happier with the job she had done. You can tell that she truly loves her job and that made it even more memorable. I am so thankful I chose her to be our officiant!
    Rachael P. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

Heather Rose was amazing to work with! As the Event Coordinator for a recent event, I was so happy to collaborate with her! Her responsiveness and professionalism was outstanding during the planning process! She has a kind hearted and calming presence that let's you know you are in good hands! I truly enjoyed working with her!! Highly recommended!
    Lauren ". Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience from start to finish

We are so grateful that we found Heather to officiate our ceremony! She worked very hard with me to personalize the ceremony script and to truly understand who we were as a family. On the day of our rehearsal, she was flexible, calm and let everyone be who they were (especially my toddler). I highly recommend working with Heather to make your wedding day special!
    Rebecca N. Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for!

Heather was exactly what we were looking for. We decided to do a small casual gathering on short notice. I contacted Heather and almost immediately she responded. I could tell she was very professional and had experience. Heather was great at personalizing our ceremony. She took the time to make it perfect for us. She even was able to laugh with us and include our personal silly jokes into our ceremony. Heather's professionalism and talent made our ceremony so special! We are so grateful we found her! We could tell Heather cares about the couples and is genuinely happy for them! ( see pic 😀)
    Patrick P. Married on 08/24/2019

Exactly what we needed

We were doing an intimate, destination wedding in Maine and Heather was instrumental in helping draft our ceremony content. Though we were stuck working long distance, she was available, responsive, and insightful every step of the way. Needless to say, our ceremony would not have come together the way it did without her, and in the end it was exactly what we wanted.

Heather Rose, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your time and review! I’m so glad to hear that I was able to ease the process of long distance planning. It was truly an honor to speak to your story and pronounce your marriage!
illustration stars