Heather Lee Photographs Reviews

Heather Lee Photographs 5
Heather Lee Photographs 6
Heather Lee Photographs 7

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2018

Heather was fantastic! She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos in San Diego. We're both pretty awkward when it comes to photos and she was so nice and everything turned out great! She was extremely responsive, arrived on time and was very professional. We highly recommend!!

Savannah · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding day was very important to me and my family. Heather not only was prompt on her timing, she was very respectful toward my traditions and captured every moment perfectly. She kept in touch with me before, during and after the wedding with timelines and answers for my frantic questions. As the photos came in, I got ready eyed seeing the amazing candid moments she not only captured but brought to life for me to comemorate forever. I couldn't be more ecstatic to give her 5 stars if there were more she would be the top pick! Loved everything about this experience! She's truly the best!!

Katie · Married on 04/05/2017

I don't even know where to begin. She is absolutely amazing! She was amazing, her ideas were amazing, and the picture are absolutely amazing! This was such a great experience for me. It couldn't have possibly been better. This was the best day of my life and she captured some pictures that I will forever cherish. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further! She's the best!! My husband is a Marine and she also got some GREAT photos of him in his uniform and we will be sending those out to friends and family as well. She is just so great. Stop reading! You don't need to do any more research. You've already found your next photographer! Enjoy!!

Heather Lee Photographs 8
    Heather Lee Photographs 15
    Heather Lee Photographs 16
    Heather Lee Photographs 17

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2016

Heather was AMAZING! Our picture were beautiful and she captured moments that I never would of thought to ask for.

VERONICA · Married on 08/26/2016

I was looking for someone moderately priced, as I was having a smaller scale-wedding. I was afraid with the prices she offered it may be one of those "you get what you paid for" deals. Boy was I wrong! And so happy that I was wrong.
    Heather was professional every step of the way. Arrived on time - and captured everything that was important to me. The pictures came out beautifully and I am more than happy! I have recommend her to everyone I know, and will continue to do so. Any upcoming events, I am sure I will be contacting her.

virginia · Married on 10/26/2013

Heather was there before time and was very professional. I was extremely please with her gorgeous photos and she captured the moment. Thank you for making the day a special one for me to remember years to come.

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

Heather took some great photos for an amazing price. It was a pleasure to have a very professional, responsive photographer who gave us great memories while still meeting our budget limitations.

Halondra · Married on 02/27/2016

Heather was and is awesome. She responded promptly via email and made herself available to meet with me and my then Fiance on Facetime. I'm so blessed to have found her and price point was awesome on my budget. She's super sweet, kind and the epitome of professional. We had the perfect weather for an outdoor San Diego wedding and every picture reflected that. You can really tell she loves what she's doing. The pictures of my gown and using the suite we were getting dressed in...I mean I could go on about how beautiful all the pictures are (there are many). I would recommend her for everything. When we move back I plan on using her repeatedly. She's a rock star and you wont be disappointed when you hire her.

Nataly · Married on 04/20/2013

Heather took beautiful photos at my wedding. She also worked with my budget and was on time, which were both important to me. She has a very nice website that showcases her work which is what got me to go with her as my photographer. http://www.heatherleephotographs.com/