Heather J Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Heather J Photography

• Gina

Gina · Married on 11/24/2018

Heather is the Best!!

Heather by far is the sweetest and caring person ever. Not only did she make my now husband feel so comfortable doing poses, but she got to know us as a couple. That alone made us love her. We both said we can't wait for future event in our lives so we can hire Heather again to capture the special moments!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Heather was amazing. Justin and I honestly loved her! I highly recommend. Beautiful pictures and worked so hard to make sure everything when smoothly!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2017

She was there when I needed her and she tried any ideas I wanted to try. She was helpful and got shots I forgot I even wanted. I was so happy with my pictures.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Aeriel · Married on 10/13/2017

We are so glad we hired Heather to take our wedding photos. She traveled to Columbus for our wedding and capture beautiful photos that we will forever cherish and joined us the following day and continued to capture special memories at our receiption. Heather was flexiable and fun to work with. She was there every step of the way to lend a helping hand in order to make the day run smooth. I'm so excited to print some of the photos in larger sizes to display in our home. Thank you Heather!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather was such a wonderful person to work with. Her pricing is phenomenal and she does her best to make it fun and easy experience. She drove an hour and a half to Columbus to take our engagement photos and was a blessing on the wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2017