Heather Hanson Photography LLC Reviews

25 | Minneapolis, MN

25 Reviews for Heather Hanson Photography LLC

25 Heather Hanson Photography LLC Reviews

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

After meeting Heather at the wedding show in January, we instantly liked her personality. She was so patient and professional in answering my million+ questions. Heather did an amazing job helping us to feel comfortable during our engagement photo shoot. She totally embraced our quirky ideas and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. We've been receiving so many compliments and can't wait to see how our wedding photos turn out. She's amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Heather Hanson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! I can't wait to photograph your wedding this fall!
  • Mike

Mike Sherman · Married on 10/05/2018

Fun, Easy to Work With and Professional.

Heather (photographer) and Bre (videographer) were a package deal and were absolutely amazing to work with. We had received many helpful tips from friends when planning our wedding, and many of them said to make sure we found a really good photographer/videographer. So glad we followed this advice!

On your wedding day, you will spend A LOT of time (more than you realize) with your photographer and videographer so you really want to find someone who is professional but easy to work with. Heather and Bre crushed it! Our day was as close to perfect as one could expect, and these two played such a big role in making that happen. They were fun, funny, easy to work with, personable, flexible and professional.

Before the wedding, they met with us to walk us through the day. Note: we met at a donut shop and a brewery (did I mention they were fun to work with?). They gave us great recommendations on how to shoot in our specific locations and they were sure to ask us if there were any specific shots we wanted to capture, which we did. Their planning and attention to detail made everything so easy.

On our wedding day, they stuck to a tight schedule and got all the shots we wanted. They kept us laughing throughout our photo shoots and captured all the best candid moments of us and our family and friends.

The price was very reasonable, and our package even included engagement photos, which turned out wonderful! My wife and I couldn’t have been happier!

I cannot recommend Heather and Bre enough! We will definitely hire them again for any photography/videography needs.

No need to shop around. Just hire them. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Heather Hanson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Mike! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Beth - thank you for being an amazing couple!

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t express how happy I am that Heather was our photographer, but I will try! We aren’t always the most photogenic couple, but she made us feel super comfortable, and went above and beyond to get some really unique shots. She has a great presence, and made everything feel so natural. She got our photos to us super quickly, and I can honestly say that her fee was some of the best money I’ve ever spent. I highly, highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 16
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 17
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 18

Heather Hanson Photography LLC's reply:

It has been a priceless experience getting to know you and Ben better! I am so honored you chose me to capture these events for you both. :)

Kat Richardson · Married on 06/02/2018

Photos of of this world

"Oh my goodness, thank you for EVERYTHING, from your behind-the-scenes help setting up & organizing to your utterly astounding & life saving photography work, we cannot even begin to say how grateful & appreciative we are... Heather, your photo skills are out of this world - I can't sing your praises enough." (transcribed from handwritten letter from Kat & Trevor) Bisbee, AZ June, 2018

Heather Hanson Photography LLC 19
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 26
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 27
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 28

Rachel & Chris · Married on 04/07/2018

We really enjoyed working with Heather. We met her in advance at our venue so that we could discuss what would work best for the day off our wedding with our ceremony being in a banquet room. She was great with suggestions on what she thought would work best with the lighting inside and where it would be best to have the ceremony. The day of the wedding, she was ready to go and did an amazing job making sure we got all of the shots we wanted (including shots of each table). We wanted to make sure that everyone that was there is in our photos. The only thing we didn't think of was a portrait shot with the rings after the ceremony or a hand on hand shot with our rings. Heather asked for a list of photos we wanted and we were so busy making sure we had all the group shots covered that we forgot the simple things.....shots of us with rings. I only mention that so that others who may also want that make sure to put it on their request list. Heather did an amazing job and she captured all the candid shots we wanted of our guests and our flower girls having a blast on the dance floor! We love our photos and can see everyone having a great time which is what we wanted captured!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 29
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 30
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 31
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 32

Heather Hanson Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! It was such a joy working with the two of you!!

Hailie · Married on 11/11/2017

Hrather did an amazing job, I would hire her again. Love all our photos!!!!

Cassidy · Married on 10/10/2017

Amazing pictures, very creative ideas

Katrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather was a fantastic photographer, and was really worth my time and money! She got all the shots I needed, was timely and responsive, and I'm even planning to set up a second shoot with her this winter. Highly recommend.

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

She was amazing! Really professional, and knew all the tricks to make you look your best! At the time she was 8months pregnant and still crouching in the corn and standing on stalls to get the perfect picture and angle! She met with us multiple times and knew exactly what we wanted, and the pictures turned out great! I would totally recommend her!

Heather Hanson Photography LLC 33
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 34
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 35

Michael · Married on 08/12/2017

Heather is the best wedding photographer I have ever seen. From start to finish the wife and I have been extremely happy.

Heather Hanson Photography LLC 36

Hayley · Married on 10/15/2016

Pictures were wonderful! But honestly that’s not even the half of it! She was so helpful to even just have around! She gave me day of advice, helped set up details, and was willing to lend a hand whenever she could! She made us soooo comfortable during both our wedding and engagement pictures and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Amy · Married on 11/07/2015

Heather was a joy to work with and did an amazing job! We just LOVED the pictures! She is an amazing photographer and captured our special day perfectly! We couldn't be more happy with how they turned out! I could feel the emotions of that day all over again by looking through them. She is professional, creative, fun, and a very talented photographer. Thank you for capturing our special day!

Laura · Married on 09/18/2015

Heather is an AMAZING photographer!! She combines professionalism, creativity, skill and talent to deliver a wonderful experience from start to finish. Her relaxed and personable demeanor make for an enjoyable event, whether it be the engagement shoot or the wedding day. Heather captured so many moments on our wedding day that we forgot about through all the hustle and bustle, and we can't thank her enough for it! She also made it a point to take pictures of all our guests, which was great since we were unable to visit with every person during the day. Heather strives for excellence and will do everything in her power to provide a phenomenal experience!

Samara · event on: 02/02/2018

Heather took some lovely family photos for our little family! She was such a pleasure to work with. It was so easy to schedule time with her. Her flexibility and willingness to come to our home and take pictures was invaluable. We got our photos only a couple days after she took them. Would definitely recommend Heather to any friends and look forward to doing more family photo sessions with her in the near future.

Heather did a great job at our wedding. She was prompt, calm and organized and kept the day flowing smoothly. I didn't feel like I had to worry about whether or not she was capturing all the right moments. She was creative, flexible and made our group feel comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or a better day. Thanks Heather!

Steve · Married on 10/10/2014

Heather Hanson is an amazing photographer! She photographed our wedding and we have the best memories, thanks to her. Heather spent all day with me and my husband and we just love our pictures. Not only is she talented, she is fun! 5 Stars out of 5! We just loved her!

Heather Hanson Photography LLC 37
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 38
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 39
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 40
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 41
    Heather Hanson Photography LLC 42

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2014

Heather was absolutely fantastic to work with! She made our wedding photography experience fun, exciting and personal. Her laid back, friendly, and professional approach suited our style exceptionally well and it's clear she has a passion and love of what she does. Overall, Heather exceeded our wildest expectations and we highly recommend her.

Heather is AMAZING!! She is very professional and always willing to listen to you and help you figure out new ideas for photos. She is very dependable and will get back to you in a timely manner. Her prices are affordable as well. I would recommend her to every bride!

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2014

Heather Hanson is an amazing photographer and I would Highly recommend. She took awesome photos and made us feel so at ease. She listened to me in what I was looking for really came through. I could tell that she genuinely cared about us having great photos and was great at giving us pointers throughout the day to ensure beautiful pictures. I could not have been happier with our choice of photographer for the most photographed moment of our lives.

Adam · Married on 07/05/2014

Heather was very creative and fun to work with. Probably one of the most fun things of our special day was going around taking pictures with her.

Heather · Married on 09/21/2013

Heather has an incredible sense of style and observation. She captured my favorite moments and I will cherish them always.

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

I love Heather! She is very sweet and professional! She wants what you want and makes it happen! She's done our wedding, engagement, bachelorette party & maternity photos!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2012

Amazing!!! Our photos were beautiful and she was so fun to work with! We will be using her every year for family photos! I would recommend her to anyone looks for amazing photos!!!

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Heather Hanson has been wonderful, from engagement photos, to the wedding day, to post-wedding thank you cards and more. My husband and I booked her all the way back in 2013 and I have never regretted our decision. Heather has been amazing! Our engagement photos were amazing. When I told her I needed to send thank you cards earlier than anticipated due to a new job, she got onto designing them right away, and got them to us in under 2 weeks. We received our gorgeous wedding photos digitally within two months. However, we still haven't received our physical leather bound album - part of our contract - and it has been over 9 months since our big day. Overall, though, you cannot ask for better pictures and a nicer photographer than Heather, especially for the reasonable price you pay.