Heather Faulkner Photography Reviews

Heather Faulkner Photography 6
Heather Faulkner Photography 7

Laura Holmes · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I had a destination wedding at the Magnolia in Pigeon Forge, TN on 10/28/18. We were given a list of photographers that have worked at our venue before, and Heather's name was on the list. We viewed her pictures on her website and were already thrilled to have found such a talented photographer, in a reasonable price range. Since we lived far away, we were not able to do an engagement session with Heather, which most photographers recommend as to make your wedding day go with ease. We were nervous and filled with emotion, but Heather immediately made us both feel comfortable, directed us as needed, and allowed us to act as we would naturally. Our "first look" session is one I will never forget, and I truly valued having that time before the wedding with my husband. Heather helped make that moment very special for us! We couldn't be happier with our photographs and would highly recommend Heather Faulkner Photography to any couple!

Heather Faulkner Photography 8
    Heather Faulkner Photography 9
    Heather Faulkner Photography 10
    Heather Faulkner Photography 11
    Heather Faulkner Photography 12

Randi · Married on 07/27/2017

Heather Faulkner photography is the best photography company around. She takes the best photos and is able to capture the most special moments. The photos she took will help me remember my special day for the rest of my life. She is great to work with and very helpful. I wouldn’t want anyone else taking my pictures! She will be responsible for capturing all of my special memories from now on.

Heather Faulkner Photography 13
    Heather Faulkner Photography 14
    Heather Faulkner Photography 15
    Heather Faulkner Photography 16
    Heather Faulkner Photography 17
    Heather Faulkner Photography 18

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

We love Heather! She is so sweet and she was great about listening to what Jacob and i wanted. She did everything she could not just to capture our day, but to help us enjoy every second! Also, most importantly, the photos came out beautifully!

Heather Faulkner Photography 19
    Heather Faulkner Photography 20
    Heather Faulkner Photography 21
    Heather Faulkner Photography 22
    Heather Faulkner Photography 23
    Heather Faulkner Photography 24
    Heather Faulkner Photography 25
    Heather Faulkner Photography 26

Heather was an absolutely amazing photographer for us! She did our wedding as well as our engagement pictures. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out! She takes gorgeous photos and captures each moment beautifully. I highly recommend her to anyone in the Knoxville area!!

Heather did a great job with the pictures for our wedding. We were lucky to get her on such short notice. She was easy to work with, and her laid-back, non-intrusive style meshed well with our desire to capture the big moments of the day formally and informally. We would highly recommend her!