26 Reviews for Heather Dettore Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
26 Heather Dettore Photography Reviews

Heather is amazing. She is very helpful when I was trying to find the right look regarding engagement photos and wedding photos. She sent me sample of photos she did in the past on ideas for our photos. I cant wait to work with her!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When booking Heather I really had no fears. My best friend used her a couple of years ago and I was in her wedding so it basically was the fear of if she was available or not. Fortunately she was available and was able to come to my venue. Heather and her team are completely professional and took care of my every needs. Doing poses can be sometimes awkward, but heather walked me and my newly husband through it all. Loved her playful attitude. I also highly suggest if you are comfortable doing a boudoir shoot then she is the one! Iv never felt so beautiful in my own skin than when she was taking my photos. She is encouraging and empowering. My husband also loved the book she helped me put together of my photos for his gift. My favorite part of the wedding was having capture a special moment between me and Trae before the ceremony. We did not see each other until I walked down the isle, but heather made it possible for us to hold hands and have a moment without seeing each other with a door in between us. That moment will forever be cherished. I highly recommend her to everyone. She made us feel comfortable and kepted us happy the whole time. Her and her team are the best and will be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Carley, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I adored having Heather as our engagement and wedding photographer! She was so effortlessly able to capture our most precious moments together and did such a beautiful job with our pictures!

Prior to the wedding, we were in search of a reputable photographer in the area and we’re so happy we found Heather! She worked so well with us and made herself available to answer any questions we had! Not only was she there to answer questions regarding our wedding photography, but she made it clear that anything else I was questioning about our wedding, I could ask her and she’d help where it was needed. Heather was so kind and very personable and my husband and I loved spending time with her and her husband at our engagement shoot and wedding; the relationship we built over the months leading to the wedding made the anxieties I had subside completely! I also loved and appreciated that Heather incorporated mine and my husband’s ideas, which made our pictures much more fitted to our personalities.

Overall, our experience was wonderful with Heather! We couldn’t have had a better photographer for our wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather and her husband Chase were so wonderful to work with! Before the wedding, Heather was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. The day of, Heather and Chase kept things moving and made sure that all of our must have shots were taken care of. After, Heather was great about communicating her progress and providing sneak peaks as she worked through our images. I would highly recommend Heather to any bride :D

Profile Picture Alex, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We loved working with heather from
Our engagement photos to the big day! She is not only great at her job but she is so fun and relaxed to be around!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did an amazing job! I would recommend her to ANYONE! she is so professional, sweet, and dedicated to what she does. Her presentation of the final package was absolutely adorable. Photos were flawless. A+! Thanks Heather! :)

Profile Picture Leah, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was so attentive and amazing throughout the whole engagement and wedding. I thought I would stress about the photos, but Heather was so on top of everything that I was completely stress free.
Prior to our engagement shoot I had never had my photo professionally taken. After telling my worries to Heather she reassured me that it would be fine and super relaxed.
I could not imagine using a better photographer.

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather Dettore Photography was amazing. It rained on both my engagement session and wedding. They improvised and I could not be happier with my photos. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I got the pictures we wanted. I would recommend Heather Dettore Photography to everyone!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was a joy to work with! She was so easy to communicate with and she was able to answer all my questions promptly. She covered our wedding day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with out pictures! Pictures were of the utmost importance to me so I couldn't be more thankful that we chose Heather to capture our special day.

Profile Picture Brooks, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely adored having heather as our photographer! She was so easy going and made us feel like family, she listened to what we wanted but also helped us achieve the most amazing pictures ever! We will cherish the memories she captured for us forever and I'm so grateful! I'm so glad we found heather , and we plan on continuing business with her with other major life events in the future! (ps. you can view some of our photos on her page under Bryant Wedding Highlights )

Profile Picture Danielle and Brandon, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Heather was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with! She did such a fantastic job of capturing EVERY moment of our special day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding planning is stressful and expensive. Especially when it comes to choosing who will capture that special day. Heather has great ideas, very accommodating, and not to mention a pleasure to work with! The most important thing, my husband and I are in LOVE with our photos!! She was able to capture beautiful shots to help us cherish the beautiful memories on our wedding day. For any future events I will be choosing Heather. She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Logan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was very organized and professional. She made our special day even more special with agreeing to including our fur children in some of our photos! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is so awesome! Not only does she do great work, she's very personable and makes you feel so comfortable!

Profile Picture Jena, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

If you are looking for an awesome photographer--Heather is your girl! She is sweet, professional and has great direction. A true talent and a keen eye for detail!

We were extremely pleased and impressed with our engagement pictures. We asked if we could bring our sweet pup and she was more than thrilled to accommodate and was excited to capture our little "soon to be family!" She even sent us the cutest little frame with our picture that now sits on my desk in my office. (Those little things mean so much)

On my wedding day she truly made me feel like a beautiful bride. She honestly captured every special moment throughout that day. I can't say enough good things about Heather!! Her presentation, sweet personality and impeccable pictures will keep us coming back for years to come!

Profile Picture Justine, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is a very professional, enthusiast, & creative woman. I would have not chosen anyone else but her to capture our big day! I always recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Alley, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is delightful to work with. She was helpful from the very beginning all the way to our wedding day. We now book her for family photos!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She was so patient with me even though I was so disorganized. I have a large family so pictures were hectic trying to get everyone where they should be but she was great and very patient with all of us. The pictures were gorgeous and everything I wanted! Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

We loved Heather and our wedding pictures. She was incredibly accommodating, professional, and ensured that we got every shot the we wanted plus many many more! So happy to be able to look back on these gorgeous pictures as a reminder of our special day. Heather will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Haley, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was awesome. I knew I wanted her to be my photographer as soon as I saw her work for the first time. She works well with others and helped me decide certain poses as well as my wardrobe for my engagement pictures. She makes you feel comfortable and always does a great job.

Profile Picture Toni, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our life is full of surprises and ever-changing so I imagined for our wedding photos to reflect that truth. The photos Heather has given us show that and much more! Her willingness to work with all we wanted on our wedding day was a blessing! She captured photos of our son getting ready with me, photos of him asleep and times throughout the day he spent with my husband. These moments are as special as our ceremony. You see, our son has special needs and we knew before the day began that it would be a challenge to get photos of him and even with him. We knew he would choose to not be a part of the crowd so that took him physically out of the ceremony and reception. This was a concern but a reality so we knew this could be difficult. Heather managed to defeat this challenge and capture moments of him we each didn't even know existed until of course we were able to see her great work! She also worked diligently with our wedding party, capturing the hustle of getting ready and the laughs we all shared.
Our ceremony was all I dreamed it would be and it was one of the most perfect moment of our lives. Heather was able to show us all the hard work we had put into making our wedding dreams a reality and how it all amazingly came together on our wedding day! She captured the presence we felt of each other while separately exchanging gifts, the moments we shared not seeing each other face to face while still finding time to do a secret reveal of our own and talking to one another just minutes before our ceremony.
We also had an Autism ribbon made by our florist to have attached to my bouquet and on my husbands boutonnière so our photos together also represented a part of our son being with us too. We each had written our own vows and Heather's work shows us exchanging them, crying, laughing, our pinky-promise kiss and all the candid moments to show each minute leading up to of our "I Do".

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was amazing from start to finish! She responded so quickly and did phenomenal work! I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Kala, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is amazing! Our wedding photos came out beautifully. She really took the time to understand our vision for the photos and made us feel comfortable. We would highly recommend Heather and are so grateful she got to capture such a special day!

Profile Picture Kayla , 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Heather as our photographer was a wonderful experience. She is skillful and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Heather if you're seeking a professional photographer to capture your memorable events.

Profile Picture Kaycee, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day