Heather Dettore Photography Reviews

32 Reviews for Heather Dettore Photography

1 User photo

Heather Dettore Photography 1

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

OMG, there is not enough room to express how much my husband and I love Heathers' work! Heather is so professional, flexible, and super creative. Her biggest characteristic that stood out to me was how personable she was; she truly cared about bringing my wedding day to life. The engagement photo shoot was super fun and Heather made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is not a "photo-taking" kind of guy, but that day Heather brought out his inner photogenic side, lol. On the day of the wedding, Heather had everything in order and was so professional. Her prices are really reasonable and affordable. When my husband and I begin to have little ones, we are calling Heather without a doubt.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you Tiffany! Working with you and your families was an honor and I’m so grateful that I came to know you so well during your journey to the altar! We adore you guys and can’t wait to see you both again in the future!

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had never had professional photos done before our engagement session. I am not the most photogenic person, but Heather and Chase made both of us feel so comfortable and relaxed!!!! She did a great job directing us and gave us plenty of ideas. She also took some of the few ideas we had and really made then come to life. We were so excited when we got to see the finished products!!!! They could not have turned out any better. Heather always had great communication with us along the whole process. We highly recommend her for all your photography needs!

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Heather and Chase did an outstanding job with our wedding and engagement shoots. They made us feel comfortable right away so that our photos really looked like “us”. They were responsive and professional always. It was an absolute pleasure and I’d hire them again in a heartbeat.

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Heather was not only a professional photographer she was a down to earth Southern Belle and mentor! She made sure to capture every little detail of the best day of our lives! She had so many great ideas for poses and made me feel and look absolutely beautiful in our photos. I'm so happy I went with my instinct when I came across her portfolio, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She was always responsive with questions, even personal advice with wedding planning being a recent bride herself. Our photos are truly breathtaking and a treasure we can remember and admire for the rest of our lives! Thank you for everything Heather! I can't wait for you to share future milestones in our family with your incredible talent of telling a story in photos!

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

Heather is amazing. She is very helpful when I was trying to find the right look regarding engagement photos and wedding photos. She sent me sample of photos she did in the past on ideas for our photos. I cant wait to work with her!!!

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

In the process of planning our wedding, the photographer was something I knew was one of the most important things to me. The style of the photographer was something that meant a lot as well. Because I knew heather previously, I was aware of her content that had previously been put out. I felt like heather is great at telling a story. When meeting up with her to discuss my vision for my wedding, she was phenomenal about setting a timeline and being strict with time management. As someone who is very OCD, I am always wanting everything to be planned out. Heather was great about adapting to me and the things I wanted for my wedding. On the wedding day, Heather exceeded my expectations. She was so professional in how she worked. She knew exactly what I wanted. She stuck to the schedule and was very punctual. She was very easy-going but firm enough to get everything done the way I wanted. I would 100% Heather to any bride on her wedding day. They will not be disappointed!

Carley · Married on 03/31/2018

When booking Heather I really had no fears. My best friend used her a couple of years ago and I was in her wedding so it basically was the fear of if she was available or not. Fortunately she was available and was able to come to my venue. Heather and her team are completely professional and took care of my every needs. Doing poses can be sometimes awkward, but heather walked me and my newly husband through it all. Loved her playful attitude. I also highly suggest if you are comfortable doing a boudoir shoot then she is the one! Iv never felt so beautiful in my own skin than when she was taking my photos. She is encouraging and empowering. My husband also loved the book she helped me put together of my photos for his gift. My favorite part of the wedding was having capture a special moment between me and Trae before the ceremony. We did not see each other until I walked down the isle, but heather made it possible for us to hold hands and have a moment without seeing each other with a door in between us. That moment will forever be cherished. I highly recommend her to everyone. She made us feel comfortable and kepted us happy the whole time. Her and her team are the best and will be using her in the future.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I adored having Heather as our engagement and wedding photographer! She was so effortlessly able to capture our most precious moments together and did such a beautiful job with our pictures!

Prior to the wedding, we were in search of a reputable photographer in the area and we’re so happy we found Heather! She worked so well with us and made herself available to answer any questions we had! Not only was she there to answer questions regarding our wedding photography, but she made it clear that anything else I was questioning about our wedding, I could ask her and she’d help where it was needed. Heather was so kind and very personable and my husband and I loved spending time with her and her husband at our engagement shoot and wedding; the relationship we built over the months leading to the wedding made the anxieties I had subside completely! I also loved and appreciated that Heather incorporated mine and my husband’s ideas, which made our pictures much more fitted to our personalities.

Overall, our experience was wonderful with Heather! We couldn’t have had a better photographer for our wedding!

Alex · Married on 12/16/2017

Heather and her husband Chase were so wonderful to work with! Before the wedding, Heather was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. The day of, Heather and Chase kept things moving and made sure that all of our must have shots were taken care of. After, Heather was great about communicating her progress and providing sneak peaks as she worked through our images. I would highly recommend Heather to any bride :D

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved working with heather from
    Our engagement photos to the big day! She is not only great at her job but she is so fun and relaxed to be around!

Leah · Married on 11/03/2017

Heather did an amazing job! I would recommend her to ANYONE! she is so professional, sweet, and dedicated to what she does. Her presentation of the final package was absolutely adorable. Photos were flawless. A+! Thanks Heather! :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Leah, you are the sweetest! Thank you for your review!

Kristi · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather was so attentive and amazing throughout the whole engagement and wedding. I thought I would stress about the photos, but Heather was so on top of everything that I was completely stress free.
    Prior to our engagement shoot I had never had my photo professionally taken. After telling my worries to Heather she reassured me that it would be fine and super relaxed.
    I could not imagine using a better photographer.

Dani · Married on 10/08/2017

Heather Dettore Photography was amazing. It rained on both my engagement session and wedding. They improvised and I could not be happier with my photos. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I got the pictures we wanted. I would recommend Heather Dettore Photography to everyone!

Brooks · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather was a joy to work with! She was so easy to communicate with and she was able to answer all my questions promptly. She covered our wedding day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with out pictures! Pictures were of the utmost importance to me so I couldn't be more thankful that we chose Heather to capture our special day.

Danielle and Brandon · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely adored having heather as our photographer! She was so easy going and made us feel like family, she listened to what we wanted but also helped us achieve the most amazing pictures ever! We will cherish the memories she captured for us forever and I'm so grateful! I'm so glad we found heather , and we plan on continuing business with her with other major life events in the future! (ps. you can view some of our photos on her page under Bryant Wedding Highlights )

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with! She did such a fantastic job of capturing EVERY moment of our special day!

Logan · Married on 04/01/2017

Wedding planning is stressful and expensive. Especially when it comes to choosing who will capture that special day. Heather has great ideas, very accommodating, and not to mention a pleasure to work with! The most important thing, my husband and I are in LOVE with our photos!! She was able to capture beautiful shots to help us cherish the beautiful memories on our wedding day. For any future events I will be choosing Heather. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Logan, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you for such a thoughtful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Thomas and I look forward to capturing many more moments with you guys in the future!

Jordan · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather was very organized and professional. She made our special day even more special with agreeing to including our fur children in some of our photos! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Heather Dettore Photography 2

Jena · Married on 01/07/2017

Heather is so awesome! Not only does she do great work, she's very personable and makes you feel so comfortable!

Justine · Married on 11/05/2016

If you are looking for an awesome photographer--Heather is your girl! She is sweet, professional and has great direction. A true talent and a keen eye for detail!

We were extremely pleased and impressed with our engagement pictures. We asked if we could bring our sweet pup and she was more than thrilled to accommodate and was excited to capture our little "soon to be family!" She even sent us the cutest little frame with our picture that now sits on my desk in my office. (Those little things mean so much)

On my wedding day she truly made me feel like a beautiful bride. She honestly captured every special moment throughout that day. I can't say enough good things about Heather!! Her presentation, sweet personality and impeccable pictures will keep us coming back for years to come!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Justine, it warms my heart knowing you appreciate the details. I LOVE the little details and the "sweet moments in between" and you and Chase had many of those on your wedding day! I appreciate your review and kind words!

Alley · Married on 10/22/2016

Heather is a very professional, enthusiast, & creative woman. I would have not chosen anyone else but her to capture our big day! I always recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Thank you, Alley! I loved working with you and Brad during such a sweet time in your lives together. Thank you for the sweet review. I look forward to working with you again in the future!!! <3

Dani · Married on 10/22/2016

Heather is delightful to work with. She was helpful from the very beginning all the way to our wedding day. We now book her for family photos!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Dani, I had a great time capturing your wedding day, the starry night details made everything feel so dreamy! Thank you for the review and your kind words!

Mary · Married on 06/18/2016

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She was so patient with me even though I was so disorganized. I have a large family so pictures were hectic trying to get everyone where they should be but she was great and very patient with all of us. The pictures were gorgeous and everything I wanted! Would definitely recommend her!

Haley · Married on 02/20/2016

We loved Heather and our wedding pictures. She was incredibly accommodating, professional, and ensured that we got every shot the we wanted plus many many more! So happy to be able to look back on these gorgeous pictures as a reminder of our special day. Heather will not disappoint!