Heather Dettore Photography Reviews

Heather Dettore Photography 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Love this bright style!

Heather & Chase were a great choice for our wedding photographers! It was great to meet and work with them before the wedding during our engagement shoot, so we felt we were in good hands on our wedding day. I love Heather's bright and airy photography style, and she and Chase did a great job of capturing all of the day's events. Also, they turned around the photos in 2 weeks!! Amazing! Highly recommend :)

Heather Dettore Photography 6
    Heather Dettore Photography 7
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

We loved working with you and Jeffrey! So thankful to have met you both!!! Thank you for your kind review. Cheers!
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 08/10/2019

Trust them!

Heather (and Chase) were wonderful from day one. They took time to hear what we wanted and saw our vision and never tried to shift us from that. From our engagement session to our wedding, it felt natural to have them around. They are vendors and are there to do a job, but they also celebrated with us and I would not want ANYONE else capturing our special day! They are truly amazing at what they do!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Heather and Chase Provide Perfect Photos!

I highly recommend Heather and her husband Chase. My husband and I can't get over the wonderful work of the two. Our engagement shoot with Heather was flawless. She makes you so comfortable in front of a camera to capture all the special moments. She knows exactly how to pose you and how to photograph the candid shots. Nothing is missed down to the minute details we will want to look back on in many years to come. Throughout our wedding planning process, Heather was there to answer questions and provide encouragement. She sat down with us to go over the timeline of the wedding and is so organized which is what you want on the day of the wedding! I felt completely confident in Heather which allowed me to enjoy the day with 0 stress! We were so thankful for her husband Chase. They work so well as a team and were able to capture the perfect angles, poses, and candids. My husband and I did not do a first look and I did a surprise father/daughter break out dance, so they were both able to capture the faces of everyone in the moment. Heather's turnaround time was incredible! She even sent us a few pictures while on our honeymoon to check in and let us reminisce on the perfect day! Many people will tell you the wedding will be a blur because of how fast the day goes. After experiencing this, I can tell you it is true, but their pictures were able to capture all these moments to piece together what we had forgotten. So perfectly taken, their pictures allow you to relive the emotions all over again. All my guests and family members are complimenting the wedding pictures. I am so thankful to have done my research to find Heather and Chase. They provided my husband and I with pictures we will forever cherish to remember our perfect day.

Heather Dettore Photography 8
    Heather Dettore Photography 9
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Alexis, you and Jason were an absolute DREAM to work with from start to finish! I really can't even pick my ONE favorite moment from your wedding day because it was all so much fun. The engagement shoot and all of the pre-convo's we had leading up to the wedding... it was all my favorite. Haha! I can't wait to see how everything looks in the frames around your house!!!

Erica · Married on 05/04/2019

Such a wonderful experience

Heather is not only a great photographer who captured the love on our wedding day perfectly but she is also so kind hearted and so easy to work with. We thought we wouldn’t be able to get our engagement photos done and that they wouldn’t be that important if we skipped out on them but Heather was so flexible with our busy schedules and got it done. We are so happy to have those pictures and memories now. Heather also made it a point to capture some very meaningful photos that I had asked for. And some of the sentimental photos were all her idea like the recreation photos we took from my parents wedding that turned out to be some of my favorites. The whole experience from start to finish working with Heather has just been so easy and a joy. My husband and I loved working with Heather and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/23/2019

A Beautiful Day Captured Perfectly

Heather did an AMAZING job of capturing our wedding day! From the details shots to the dancing photos and everything in between, the pictures captured the emotions of the day perfectly. Besides the beautiful photos, Heather was incredible to work with. Throughout the process she was communicative and organized, and even provided us with a detailed schedule of what to expect on the day of the wedding. Afterwards she was excited to complete our gallery and sent pictures throughout her editing process. We couldn't be more thrilled with our decision to have Heather photograph our wedding day!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Natalie · Married on 03/10/2019

Best day ever captured so so perfectly!

Would definitely recommend to a friend and already have! Heather was very easy to work with and is very talented. She met with us to go over timeline and vision and gave a lot of helpful feedback. We didn't know what to expect with timing and we didn't want to do a first look, but she helped plan out timing of pictures and made it flow so smoothly. The engagement photo session was wonderful for getting us comfortable not only with Heather, but with being in front of a camera. When our big day came, we were knew what to expect and were able to execute what we needed to do way more easily than we would have thought. She captured incredible intimate and romantic shots for us that we still can't get over. Her partner was able to get so many candids as we posed for Heather and we have so enjoyed those angles and unposed joy. He worked so so well with my husband and the groomsmen and they were so comfortable and relaxed with him. Heather had quick turn around and gave us sneak peaks until the gallery was ready. We loved getting to see pictures for the weeks after the wedding and kept getting to relive it with each text. We loved Heather and her husband so much!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

Lasting Memories

I CANT tell you how much I LOVE Heather and her husband Chase! They are an amazing team and her photos are breath taking! She takes the time to make sure the photo is perfect and that there are plenty of them! She is such a kind and easy going photographer. She took what I wanted and made sure it came to life! I’m so glad we have an endless amount of photos to choose from that we can’t just choose a few that we like because all of them are perfect! The candid shots are our favorites because they capture the real moment and not a staged photo. We will use her for LIFE!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 01/01/2019

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your kind words, Ashton!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, professional, and easy to communicate with

I hired Heather for my wedding and it was probably the best decision of my wedding day (of course besides marrying my now hubby!) She and her husband did a fantastic job at getting all the shots we could’ve asked for and were both so sweet and thought of every detail to be captured. She was easy to get in contact with, very professional, and got my wedding pictures back to me sooner than I expected!! She does a fabulous job at editing pictures to make them bright and natural looking. I would definitely hire her again in a heart beat if I need anymore pictures taken! Thank you so much Heather!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

You are SO sweet Emily! It was a joy to be a part of your special day. Thank you for trusting us with your memories! xo

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

OMG, there is not enough room to express how much my husband and I love Heathers' work! Heather is so professional, flexible, and super creative. Her biggest characteristic that stood out to me was how personable she was; she truly cared about bringing my wedding day to life. The engagement photo shoot was super fun and Heather made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. My husband is not a "photo-taking" kind of guy, but that day Heather brought out his inner photogenic side, lol. On the day of the wedding, Heather had everything in order and was so professional. Her prices are really reasonable and affordable. When my husband and I begin to have little ones, we are calling Heather without a doubt.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you Tiffany! Working with you and your families was an honor and I’m so grateful that I came to know you so well during your journey to the altar! We adore you guys and can’t wait to see you both again in the future!

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had never had professional photos done before our engagement session. I am not the most photogenic person, but Heather and Chase made both of us feel so comfortable and relaxed!!!! She did a great job directing us and gave us plenty of ideas. She also took some of the few ideas we had and really made then come to life. We were so excited when we got to see the finished products!!!! They could not have turned out any better. Heather always had great communication with us along the whole process. We highly recommend her for all your photography needs!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Heather and Chase did an outstanding job with our wedding and engagement shoots. They made us feel comfortable right away so that our photos really looked like “us”. They were responsive and professional always. It was an absolute pleasure and I’d hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Heather was not only a professional photographer she was a down to earth Southern Belle and mentor! She made sure to capture every little detail of the best day of our lives! She had so many great ideas for poses and made me feel and look absolutely beautiful in our photos. I'm so happy I went with my instinct when I came across her portfolio, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She was always responsive with questions, even personal advice with wedding planning being a recent bride herself. Our photos are truly breathtaking and a treasure we can remember and admire for the rest of our lives! Thank you for everything Heather! I can't wait for you to share future milestones in our family with your incredible talent of telling a story in photos!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Heather · Married on 04/21/2018

Heather is amazing. She is very helpful when I was trying to find the right look regarding engagement photos and wedding photos. She sent me sample of photos she did in the past on ideas for our photos. I cant wait to work with her!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

In the process of planning our wedding, the photographer was something I knew was one of the most important things to me. The style of the photographer was something that meant a lot as well. Because I knew heather previously, I was aware of her content that had previously been put out. I felt like heather is great at telling a story. When meeting up with her to discuss my vision for my wedding, she was phenomenal about setting a timeline and being strict with time management. As someone who is very OCD, I am always wanting everything to be planned out. Heather was great about adapting to me and the things I wanted for my wedding. On the wedding day, Heather exceeded my expectations. She was so professional in how she worked. She knew exactly what I wanted. She stuck to the schedule and was very punctual. She was very easy-going but firm enough to get everything done the way I wanted. I would 100% Heather to any bride on her wedding day. They will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Carley · Married on 03/31/2018

When booking Heather I really had no fears. My best friend used her a couple of years ago and I was in her wedding so it basically was the fear of if she was available or not. Fortunately she was available and was able to come to my venue. Heather and her team are completely professional and took care of my every needs. Doing poses can be sometimes awkward, but heather walked me and my newly husband through it all. Loved her playful attitude. I also highly suggest if you are comfortable doing a boudoir shoot then she is the one! Iv never felt so beautiful in my own skin than when she was taking my photos. She is encouraging and empowering. My husband also loved the book she helped me put together of my photos for his gift. My favorite part of the wedding was having capture a special moment between me and Trae before the ceremony. We did not see each other until I walked down the isle, but heather made it possible for us to hold hands and have a moment without seeing each other with a door in between us. That moment will forever be cherished. I highly recommend her to everyone. She made us feel comfortable and kepted us happy the whole time. Her and her team are the best and will be using her in the future.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I adored having Heather as our engagement and wedding photographer! She was so effortlessly able to capture our most precious moments together and did such a beautiful job with our pictures!

Prior to the wedding, we were in search of a reputable photographer in the area and we’re so happy we found Heather! She worked so well with us and made herself available to answer any questions we had! Not only was she there to answer questions regarding our wedding photography, but she made it clear that anything else I was questioning about our wedding, I could ask her and she’d help where it was needed. Heather was so kind and very personable and my husband and I loved spending time with her and her husband at our engagement shoot and wedding; the relationship we built over the months leading to the wedding made the anxieties I had subside completely! I also loved and appreciated that Heather incorporated mine and my husband’s ideas, which made our pictures much more fitted to our personalities.

Overall, our experience was wonderful with Heather! We couldn’t have had a better photographer for our wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Alex · Married on 12/16/2017

Heather and her husband Chase were so wonderful to work with! Before the wedding, Heather was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. The day of, Heather and Chase kept things moving and made sure that all of our must have shots were taken care of. After, Heather was great about communicating her progress and providing sneak peaks as she worked through our images. I would highly recommend Heather to any bride :D

Sent on 02/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved working with heather from
    Our engagement photos to the big day! She is not only great at her job but she is so fun and relaxed to be around!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Leah · Married on 11/03/2017

Heather did an amazing job! I would recommend her to ANYONE! she is so professional, sweet, and dedicated to what she does. Her presentation of the final package was absolutely adorable. Photos were flawless. A+! Thanks Heather! :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Leah, you are the sweetest! Thank you for your review!

Kristi · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather was so attentive and amazing throughout the whole engagement and wedding. I thought I would stress about the photos, but Heather was so on top of everything that I was completely stress free.
    Prior to our engagement shoot I had never had my photo professionally taken. After telling my worries to Heather she reassured me that it would be fine and super relaxed.
    I could not imagine using a better photographer.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Dani · Married on 10/08/2017

Heather Dettore Photography was amazing. It rained on both my engagement session and wedding. They improvised and I could not be happier with my photos. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I got the pictures we wanted. I would recommend Heather Dettore Photography to everyone!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Brooks · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather was a joy to work with! She was so easy to communicate with and she was able to answer all my questions promptly. She covered our wedding day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with out pictures! Pictures were of the utmost importance to me so I couldn't be more thankful that we chose Heather to capture our special day.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Danielle and Brandon · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely adored having heather as our photographer! She was so easy going and made us feel like family, she listened to what we wanted but also helped us achieve the most amazing pictures ever! We will cherish the memories she captured for us forever and I'm so grateful! I'm so glad we found heather , and we plan on continuing business with her with other major life events in the future! (ps. you can view some of our photos on her page under Bryant Wedding Highlights )

Sent on 09/28/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with! She did such a fantastic job of capturing EVERY moment of our special day!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Logan · Married on 04/01/2017

Wedding planning is stressful and expensive. Especially when it comes to choosing who will capture that special day. Heather has great ideas, very accommodating, and not to mention a pleasure to work with! The most important thing, my husband and I are in LOVE with our photos!! She was able to capture beautiful shots to help us cherish the beautiful memories on our wedding day. For any future events I will be choosing Heather. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Heather Dettore Photography's reply:

Logan, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you for such a thoughtful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Thomas and I look forward to capturing many more moments with you guys in the future!