Heather Danielle Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Amy
    Amy G. Married on 10/22/2021

Heather makes you look like you belong in a magazine!

Heather makes you look like you belong in a magazine! My husband and I loved working with Heather for the entire wedding process. She was very easy to talk to; she was honest, realistic, creative, and fun; she was thorough and explained EVERYTHING - she even discussed small details I had not even thought about. I am very self-conscious about the way I look in photos and usually hate every picture that I am in, but Heather is a Goddess of photography! She took our engagement photos and they were absolutely stunning. She shot from the best angles with perfect lighting to highlight our best features and hide imperfections we were self-conscious about. The same goes for our wedding day; no awkward angles that emphasized a double chin, stomach & back rolls, flabby arms…you get the idea.
    When we hired Heather we were expecting a photographer, but what we got was much more than that. Yes, we got an outstanding photographer who is an expert in her profession, but we also got an honest opinion, coaching and guidance when we had no idea what we were supposed to be doing, facilitation to keep us on track so we could accomplish everything we wanted to do on our wedding day, and a friend alongside us throughout the entire process.
    We received our pictures back quicker than expected and we are beyond thrilled; all our expectations were exceeded. We HIGHLY recommend Heather Danielle Photography – you will not be disappointed.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Amy! It was so great working with you and Matt and I’m thrilled to know you feel the same!
    Kaitlyn D. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing

Everything was absolutely amazing! Heather was always responsive to emails with questions and she helped me with the layout of our day so things would go smoothly and it took so much pressure off of me.The photos were all so good and we are so happy with the quality, quantity and time in which we got them back! I will definitely use her in the future as our family hopefully grows.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaitlyn! It thrills me to know you and Justin are so pleased with your overall experience! Looking forward to working with you in the future!
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful experience

Heather was wonderful to work with for our wedding day! She takes so much time to help create a vision for every photo that her customer will love! She made sure my husband and I got all the photos we wanted on our big day and was very organized to keep the day moving on track. I highly recommend Heather!!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Melissa! I had so much fun capturing your and Corey’s day and I hope to work with you both again in the future!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/25/2021

Professional and Extremely helpful

I cannot say enough good things about Heather! She was a godsend when it came to planning out how the day would flow and our pictures exceeded my expectations!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I’m so glad you were pleased with your experience! It was wonderful capturing the love between you and Tom!
    Ali B. Married on 09/12/2021

Patience of a saint!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Heather! Her eye for detail is impeccable! On a day full of panic attacks and anxiety for the bride (I was the matron of honor that hired Heather), she showed the utmost patience and sympathy for the craziness of the day. The final result photos were above and beyond what we all expected and couldn't have been a more perfect representation of the true beauty of the day.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ali! I really appreciate it and it was a pleasure to work with you!
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 08/21/2021

Heather Danielle Photography is amazing.

Heather captured our special days with such grace (engagement and wedding photos). She was available and facilitated open discussion about our wants and how we envisioned these events. She was supportive throughout all steps in the process, especially coordinating the wedding day timeline. She made us feel comfortable being the center of attention and our true selves. Heather was easy to work with and we will be booking her for services in the future. We will recommend her to anyone looking for photography services!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I absolutely loved working with you and Jason! Looking forward to capturing more moments in your lives!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 05/14/2021

Wonderful to Work With

Heather has been amazing to work with. She was available to chat to review details for the day when needed. She was very flexible and willing to work with us even with a medical emergency that caused us to drastically changed our ceremony and reschedule our wedding reception. Of course the end product was beautiful and I couldn't have been happier.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! I was so happy to be part of your special day(s)! Wishing you and Rich the best!
  • Lisa
    Lisa L. Married on 12/09/2020

Professional Wonderful

Heather was very professional and her card was at the venue and we called her and went with her. We love our pictures. We would recommend her.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the endorsement, Lisa! It was a pleasure working with you and Bob and your families!
  • Tracy
    Tracy S. Married on 10/04/2020

Wedding Photographer

We hired Heather Daniels to photograph and document our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, she was thoroughly professional. Heather’s price structure is very competitive and very detailed. There were no surprises or problems. Our biggest request was to document everyone that attended the event which she did down to the last guest! We were thrilled with the final photos and any requests on touch-ups were promptly accommodated. We have no hesitations in referring Heather for any photographic occasion. You will not be disappointed!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! It was wonderful working with you and your family! I'm so glad to know you were pleased with your overall experience! I hope to work with you again in the future!
    Cynthia M. Married on 09/05/2020

Miller wedding 2020

Heather was great to work with ! She was alsways super easy to get a hold of and responded right away to emails and texts. She helped with all our questions with planning our big day. She helped put our mind at ease with having everything just right.
    Heather's photos are amazing ! They turned out beautifully. The shots and the quality are the best out there !

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! I really appreciate your wonderful feedback! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Nate!
  • Steve
    Steve K. Married on 07/18/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

Heather was amazing! She patiently answer many of my questions, helped navigate the wedding, had great creative insight and was pleasure to work with!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful endorsement! I really appreciate it! I had so much fun photographing your special day! My best to you and Brittney!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful pictures

Heather was very helpful and accommodating especially when we had to modify the wedding plans and budget due to Covid. Heather captured all the important moments in a beautiful way.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for the positive review! I know we had to make a lot of adjustments to your wedding plans, but I’m so grateful we were still able to work together!
    Madeline Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer!

Heather was our wedding photographer and we would highly recommend her to other couples. She made us feel super comfortable and she was very professional every step of the way. She gave us everything we asked for and much much more! We love our wedding photos and we are so grateful we went with Heather Danielle Photography!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Madeline for the wonderful endorsement! I am so happy you are pleased with your photos and experience! I had a wonderful time working with you and Dan!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 08/17/2019

Heather - Extremely Talented, Professional, Overall Amazing Wedding Photographer

My husband and I hired Heather to document our wedding day. Heather did an amazing job. I absolutely love all our photos! Her photos are natural with a light and airy feel and are gorgeous. Heather is extremely organized, diligent, and communicated with us through the entire process. Her prices are fair and she will work with you to create a package that works for your budget and what you are looking for. Heather exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend her for any photography needs. Thank you so much, Heather!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Mark from start to finish! Wishing you a happy future together!
  • Brynne
    Brynne Married on 05/05/2019

Talented, professional, responsive, friendly

Heather was everything I wanted in a photographer. She was on time, friendly, efficient, and took amazing pictures. Her pricing is good because of how amazing the pictures turn out. My wedding had terrible lighting, I got terrible sun burn, and she was able to edit the pictures so you wouldn't have even known. I highly recommend Heather!!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Brynne, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made my day to read your thoughtful words! We definitely had some challenges with the lighting and I am delighted to know you are pleased with the result I was able to achieve! Wishing you and Josh the best!
    Colleen Married on 04/06/2019

You can't go wrong with Heather!

From the moment I booked her to the moment I hugged her in gratitude at the end of my wedding reception, Heather was an absolute dream to work with. At our first consultation, she provided many and varied examples of her work and the services she provides. She answered all of my (sometimes off the wall) questions promptly and clearly.
    I'm hopeless at posing, but she gently guided me through the process and made me feel so comfortable the whole time.
    In addition to all this, she rolled with my odd sense of humor (I don't know that another photographer would wholeheartedly include a photo of their bride eating chicken nuggets) and was amazing to my family and my friends.
    In her diligence, she also pointed out the incredible sunset and took us outside to capture some amazing romantic shots in it.
    Working with Heather was like working with a very professional friend and everyone enjoyed their experience with her.

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for the wonderful endorsement! I had a blast capturing your day and I'm honored that you chose me to be a part of it! You can feel the love between you and Cory and I am so happy for you both!
  • Christina
    Christina V. Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent service and pleasant to work with

Heather captured our engagement and wedding in the most perfect way. She is very responsive and quick at getting back with us. Fairly priced and such a pleasure to be around. She made our day so special. Definitely recommended!!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and Chris on your wedding and engagement session! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Lexie
    Lexie Married on 10/27/2018

Great photographer who captures great moments!

Look no further for your wedding photographer! Heather did an amazing and professional job! She captured every moment on our big day, even when the weather was not permitting. She really cares about her clients and does excellent making the photos feel real. She also has excellent response time with emails and works with you every step of the way! She definitely knows what she is doing and helps plan the timeline of the wedding day even if you have no idea where to start (like me). Heather made wedding planning even easier and captured moments that will remind my husband and I of the best day ever. If you want a great photographer with natural looking photos then Heather is the photographer for you!
    Katie Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! She was always willing to meet with us and answered all of our questions. Her experience was obvious from the beginning. She had recommendations and suggestions but never pushed us in any way. It was so helpful to hear her ideas. Our photos turned out AMAZING and we have received so many compliments, I have been showing them off to anyone and everyone who will look! We are so lucky to have found her!

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was such a pleasure to capture your special day! I am thrilled you are so happy with your photos!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and Talented

Heather is easy to work with and passionate about wedding photography, By our first conversation, we knew she would be a joy to work with. Heather is quick to respond to all request and emails and is very flexible. Her experience and educational background set her apart. She made a point to make sure our day was planned out and the important pictures would be taken. All the images taken of our wedding are spectacular and we can't wait to get our photobooks.
    Christie Married on 08/18/2018
    Exceptional photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very pleased with Heather, very professional. CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS FOR YOURSELF!!! SO IN LOVE, and in love with our photos. Chose your photographer wisely...too often brides are left unhappy... You would rather be thrilled than have regrets. NO REGRETS here!!!!! She was AMAZING!!!!!
    THANKS HEATHER XOX
    Janell Married on 08/11/2018
    Heather did an amazing job and was a great help every step of the way. She worked with us to put together a plan for our smaller wedding that was exactly what we were looking for. We would highly recommend her services and talents!
    Kathleen Married on 10/27/2017
    Heather was a joy to work with and the groom and I both felt very comfortable working with her. Neither of us are very comfortable being the center of attention and having the focus be on just us, so I was very pleased she was able to get some beautiful, and natural looking, pictures of us together. And she went along with all the goofiness and got us a bunch of fun candids, which was what we wanted. Plus when she knew that we only wanted color pictures instead of black/white, she made sure to get us colorized versions of all pictures. We had a Halloween wedding so the orange coloring in all the pictures was very vibrant, which was perfect! And she got pictures of all the details (card box, guest book, etc) which I specified I would like to have. Thanks for everything Heather!
    Sydney Married on 10/07/2017
    Heather is amazing to work with highly recommend her for your wedding photos! She did a great job of getting everything I wanted captured and more!
    Jose Married on 09/29/2017
    Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with, our entire family and group loved her! She was so professional and flexible with our all our request. Seriously couldn’t think of a better person for our photography needs! EXTREMELY RECOMMEND Heather Danielle Photography! You won’t be disappointed.