Heather Danielle Photography Reviews

Heather Danielle Photography 5
  • Tracy

Tracy Smuts · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Wedding Photographer

We hired Heather Daniels to photograph and document our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, she was thoroughly professional. Heather’s price structure is very competitive and very detailed. There were no surprises or problems. Our biggest request was to document everyone that attended the event which she did down to the last guest! We were thrilled with the final photos and any requests on touch-ups were promptly accommodated. We have no hesitations in referring Heather for any photographic occasion. You will not be disappointed!

Heather Danielle Photography 6
    Heather Danielle Photography 7
    Sent on 04/22/2019

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tracy! It was wonderful working with you and your family! I'm so glad to know you were pleased with your overall experience! I hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Brynne

Brynne · Married on 05/05/2019

Talented, professional, responsive, friendly

Heather was everything I wanted in a photographer. She was on time, friendly, efficient, and took amazing pictures. Her pricing is good because of how amazing the pictures turn out. My wedding had terrible lighting, I got terrible sun burn, and she was able to edit the pictures so you wouldn't have even known. I highly recommend Heather!!

Heather Danielle Photography 8
    Heather Danielle Photography 9
    Heather Danielle Photography 10
    Heather Danielle Photography 11
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Brynne, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made my day to read your thoughtful words! We definitely had some challenges with the lighting and I am delighted to know you are pleased with the result I was able to achieve! Wishing you and Josh the best!

Colleen · Married on 04/06/2019

You can't go wrong with Heather!

From the moment I booked her to the moment I hugged her in gratitude at the end of my wedding reception, Heather was an absolute dream to work with. At our first consultation, she provided many and varied examples of her work and the services she provides. She answered all of my (sometimes off the wall) questions promptly and clearly.
    I'm hopeless at posing, but she gently guided me through the process and made me feel so comfortable the whole time.
    In addition to all this, she rolled with my odd sense of humor (I don't know that another photographer would wholeheartedly include a photo of their bride eating chicken nuggets) and was amazing to my family and my friends.
    In her diligence, she also pointed out the incredible sunset and took us outside to capture some amazing romantic shots in it.
    Working with Heather was like working with a very professional friend and everyone enjoyed their experience with her.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for the wonderful endorsement! I had a blast capturing your day and I'm honored that you chose me to be a part of it! You can feel the love between you and Cory and I am so happy for you both!
  • Christina

Christina Vedova · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent service and pleasant to work with

Heather captured our engagement and wedding in the most perfect way. She is very responsive and quick at getting back with us. Fairly priced and such a pleasure to be around. She made our day so special. Definitely recommended!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and Chris on your wedding and engagement session! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Lexie

Lexie · Married on 10/27/2018

Great photographer who captures great moments!

Look no further for your wedding photographer! Heather did an amazing and professional job! She captured every moment on our big day, even when the weather was not permitting. She really cares about her clients and does excellent making the photos feel real. She also has excellent response time with emails and works with you every step of the way! She definitely knows what she is doing and helps plan the timeline of the wedding day even if you have no idea where to start (like me). Heather made wedding planning even easier and captured moments that will remind my husband and I of the best day ever. If you want a great photographer with natural looking photos then Heather is the photographer for you!

Heather Danielle Photography 12
    Heather Danielle Photography 18
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! She was always willing to meet with us and answered all of our questions. Her experience was obvious from the beginning. She had recommendations and suggestions but never pushed us in any way. It was so helpful to hear her ideas. Our photos turned out AMAZING and we have received so many compliments, I have been showing them off to anyone and everyone who will look! We are so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Heather Danielle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was such a pleasure to capture your special day! I am thrilled you are so happy with your photos!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and Talented

Heather is easy to work with and passionate about wedding photography, By our first conversation, we knew she would be a joy to work with. Heather is quick to respond to all request and emails and is very flexible. Her experience and educational background set her apart. She made a point to make sure our day was planned out and the important pictures would be taken. All the images taken of our wedding are spectacular and we can't wait to get our photobooks.

Sent on 12/08/2018

christie · Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very pleased with Heather, very professional. CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS FOR YOURSELF!!! SO IN LOVE, and in love with our photos. Chose your photographer wisely...too often brides are left unhappy... You would rather be thrilled than have regrets. NO REGRETS here!!!!! She was AMAZING!!!!!
    THANKS HEATHER XOX

Heather Danielle Photography 26
    Heather Danielle Photography 27
    Sent on 08/30/2018

Janell · Married on 08/11/2018

Heather did an amazing job and was a great help every step of the way. She worked with us to put together a plan for our smaller wedding that was exactly what we were looking for. We would highly recommend her services and talents!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/27/2017

Heather was a joy to work with and the groom and I both felt very comfortable working with her. Neither of us are very comfortable being the center of attention and having the focus be on just us, so I was very pleased she was able to get some beautiful, and natural looking, pictures of us together. And she went along with all the goofiness and got us a bunch of fun candids, which was what we wanted. Plus when she knew that we only wanted color pictures instead of black/white, she made sure to get us colorized versions of all pictures. We had a Halloween wedding so the orange coloring in all the pictures was very vibrant, which was perfect! And she got pictures of all the details (card box, guest book, etc) which I specified I would like to have. Thanks for everything Heather!

Heather Danielle Photography 28
    Heather Danielle Photography 29
    Heather Danielle Photography 30
    Sent on 05/20/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/07/2017

Heather is amazing to work with highly recommend her for your wedding photos! She did a great job of getting everything I wanted captured and more!

Heather Danielle Photography 31
    Sent on 12/29/2017

Jose · Married on 09/29/2017

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with, our entire family and group loved her! She was so professional and flexible with our all our request. Seriously couldn’t think of a better person for our photography needs! EXTREMELY RECOMMEND Heather Danielle Photography! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Tricia · Married on 09/22/2017

We loved Heather! She did an amazing job on our photos! She is super nice, easy to get a hold of and affordable! We're so glad that we hired her for our wedding! Now we have beautiful photos to look back on! :)

Heather Danielle Photography 32
    Heather Danielle Photography 33
    Heather Danielle Photography 34
    Heather Danielle Photography 35
    Sent on 01/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/22/2017

Heather was absolutely amazing. We are so happy that we chose to use her as our wedding photographer and our pictures all turned out amazing. She was very professional and super easy to get in contact with and answered all of the questions we had super quickly. She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted and expected out of a photographer. She exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was amazing! Heather spent the entire day with us from getting dressed thru the reception! She captured some great moments that we will forever cherish! Love all of our photos! Thanks Heather!

Heather Danielle Photography 36
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Julia · Married on 07/01/2017

Heather was an absolutely amazing part of our big day. She is a fantastic communicator and thought of everything we would need to plan ahead of time, perfectly balancing meeting our wants and needs with offering her professional opinion throughout the process. She is SO nice and her shots are GORGEOUS. She had awesome visions for our photos and was also very accommodating of our requests. We are so grateful for all of her hard work and creativity.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Heather not only went above and beyond in all aspects of her service but also as a person. She is as sweet as can be but also has a great talent when it comes to photography and good business practice. Before the wedding we did an engagement shoot and the weather was not the greatest, but Heather communicated well so that we could still get a shoot in during the 2 dry hours of the entire day. Every question that I emailed or texted her before the wedding was answered thoroughly and in a timely fashion. Not to mention...My husband and I both LOVE our wedding photos! He was concerned about having only one photographer instead of two but, looking at the photos, you would never know the difference. In fact, we both thought she did better than some photographer duos! I couldn't recommend Heather enough, I'm so glad she was part of my special day.

Sent on 08/17/2017

MS · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather is a great photographer!!! She is extremely easy to work with and very professional. From our first meeting with her you can tell she is very passionate about what she does and will ensure you get all the important moments of your big day captured in a photo. Her pricing is also extremely reasonable. What I really liked is that she did not have set packages you had to choose from. She looked at our needs and based on that only charged us for what we truly needed. She sends you nice reminders of when your payment is due so with everything else going on you don't have to worry about missing any payments. During that time she would also checks in to see if there is anything she can do or help with. She gave us a large selection of photos and they were all amazing!!! I would strongly recommend Heather for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kallie · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was the photographer for my wedding in June 2017. She is a true professional and at the same time one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She'll make you, your wedding party, and family feel comfortable, and at the same time, she'll get all the important shots as well as special shots you didn't even know you wanted.

I couldn't be happier with my photos. One of Heather's true strengths is her editing. She has a meticulous eye for detail and will make you look flawless yet natural. I can't tell what has been in edited in my photos - I just know that they all look really good. I highly recommend Heather as a wedding and special occasion photographer. You won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kaylie · Married on 05/27/2017

Heather did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She is extremely professional and organized and did a fantastic job at capturing the personality of our relationship!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so happy we chose Heather to be our photographer for our engagement and wedding photography! We are beyond happy with our pictures! Heather was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and worked hard to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in our pictures! She truly captured our day perfectly in photos!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Heather has been extremely easy to do business with. She's very coordinated and sends our invoices along the way.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2016

Heather was a wonderful part of our wedding day! She was so helpful during the planning process, having never planned a wedding before I relied on her expert advice to help plan out the day. She had a number of great suggestions and creative ideas for photos. It rained the entire day of our wedding which threw off all of our well laid out plans but she was great at improvising and even stood in the rain to capture the perfect shots. After seeing the preview of our photos I am axious to see the rest and know we made the right choice with Heather!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

Heather is a natural at what she does. Not only did we have a great time with her, she kept in contact with us throughout the entire process. She worked with us to get exactly what we wanted and even was completely honest with us when she thought something would be a waste of the time we paid for (ie. conditions wouldn't be favorable for pictures on the party bus, etc). She was willing do whatever we wanted, but made the most of our time and settings, doing pictures at the ceremony site, the Hall of Fame, downtown arts district, and at the reception. Our pictures turned out amazing and she was affordable!! You won't regret hiring Heather!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather was such a pleasure to work with. She captured the most beautiful pictures! We've received so many compliments on our wedding pictures. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/26/2017