53 Reviews for Heather Danielle Photography

Toning (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
53 Heather Danielle Photography Reviews

Heather was a joy to work with and the groom and I both felt very comfortable working with her. Neither of us are very comfortable being the center of attention and having the focus be on just us, so I was very pleased she was able to get some beautiful, and natural looking, pictures of us together. And she went along with all the goofiness and got us a bunch of fun candids, which was what we wanted. Plus when she knew that we only wanted color pictures instead of black/white, she made sure to get us colorized versions of all pictures. We had a Halloween wedding so the orange coloring in all the pictures was very vibrant, which was perfect! And she got pictures of all the details (card box, guest book, etc) which I specified I would like to have. Thanks for everything Heather!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is amazing to work with highly recommend her for your wedding photos! She did a great job of getting everything I wanted captured and more!

Profile Picture Sydney, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with, our entire family and group loved her! She was so professional and flexible with our all our request. Seriously couldn’t think of a better person for our photography needs! EXTREMELY RECOMMEND Heather Danielle Photography! You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jose, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We loved Heather! She did an amazing job on our photos! She is super nice, easy to get a hold of and affordable! We're so glad that we hired her for our wedding! Now we have beautiful photos to look back on! :)

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Heather was absolutely amazing. We are so happy that we chose to use her as our wedding photographer and our pictures all turned out amazing. She was very professional and super easy to get in contact with and answered all of the questions we had super quickly. She took the time to get to know us and what we wanted and expected out of a photographer. She exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Kayla , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was amazing! Heather spent the entire day with us from getting dressed thru the reception! She captured some great moments that we will forever cherish! Love all of our photos! Thanks Heather!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was an absolutely amazing part of our big day. She is a fantastic communicator and thought of everything we would need to plan ahead of time, perfectly balancing meeting our wants and needs with offering her professional opinion throughout the process. She is SO nice and her shots are GORGEOUS. She had awesome visions for our photos and was also very accommodating of our requests. We are so grateful for all of her hard work and creativity.

Profile Picture Julia, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather is a great photographer!!! She is extremely easy to work with and very professional. From our first meeting with her you can tell she is very passionate about what she does and will ensure you get all the important moments of your big day captured in a photo. Her pricing is also extremely reasonable. What I really liked is that she did not have set packages you had to choose from. She looked at our needs and based on that only charged us for what we truly needed. She sends you nice reminders of when your payment is due so with everything else going on you don't have to worry about missing any payments. During that time she would also checks in to see if there is anything she can do or help with. She gave us a large selection of photos and they were all amazing!!! I would strongly recommend Heather for your wedding day!!!

Profile Picture MS, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was the photographer for my wedding in June 2017. She is a true professional and at the same time one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She'll make you, your wedding party, and family feel comfortable, and at the same time, she'll get all the important shots as well as special shots you didn't even know you wanted.

I couldn't be happier with my photos. One of Heather's true strengths is her editing. She has a meticulous eye for detail and will make you look flawless yet natural. I can't tell what has been in edited in my photos - I just know that they all look really good. I highly recommend Heather as a wedding and special occasion photographer. You won't regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Kallie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She is extremely professional and organized and did a fantastic job at capturing the personality of our relationship!

Profile Picture Kaylie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy we chose Heather to be our photographer for our engagement and wedding photography! We are beyond happy with our pictures! Heather was easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and worked hard to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in our pictures! She truly captured our day perfectly in photos!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather has been extremely easy to do business with. She's very coordinated and sends our invoices along the way.

Profile Picture User5610414, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was a wonderful part of our wedding day! She was so helpful during the planning process, having never planned a wedding before I relied on her expert advice to help plan out the day. She had a number of great suggestions and creative ideas for photos. It rained the entire day of our wedding which threw off all of our well laid out plans but she was great at improvising and even stood in the rain to capture the perfect shots. After seeing the preview of our photos I am axious to see the rest and know we made the right choice with Heather!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather is a natural at what she does. Not only did we have a great time with her, she kept in contact with us throughout the entire process. She worked with us to get exactly what we wanted and even was completely honest with us when she thought something would be a waste of the time we paid for (ie. conditions wouldn't be favorable for pictures on the party bus, etc). She was willing do whatever we wanted, but made the most of our time and settings, doing pictures at the ceremony site, the Hall of Fame, downtown arts district, and at the reception. Our pictures turned out amazing and she was affordable!! You won't regret hiring Heather!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files

Heather was such a pleasure to work with. She captured the most beautiful pictures! We've received so many compliments on our wedding pictures. I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great expirience with Heather!! Our pictures came out better than we could have imagined! Compared to other photographers the quality and quantity of photos you receive is worth every dollar spent! I highly recommend heatherdaniellephotography!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it came to my wedding there were a few things that were the utmost of importance to me, one of them being the photography. I love pictures and how they tell a story and my wife and I could not be happier with how our wedding pictures turned out. They are more amazing than I could have ever imagined! We are in awe at how beautiful they are. Heather has a true gift for what she does, and on top of that she was extremely flexible to work with and really shows that she has a passion for her work. The only mistake you could make is not hiring her as your photographer. She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for giving us such beautiful memories that we can cherish forever of the best day of our lives!

-Samantha and Heather

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Heather Danielle Photography to anyone who is looking for a great photographer to capture their wedding day. I live in Columbus, OH and got married in Avon, OH so Heather was so flexible when it came to scheduling all the phone consultations as well as making sure our wedding timeline was all set to go for the big day. Our wedding date was 9/03/16 and she delivered a Facebook preview album before Labor Day weekend officially ended which was even earlier than what she originally had estimated! She captured the silliness of our bridal party perfectly and her attention to detail when taking pictures of my husband and I was evident from the start. Heather is a true professional and I am so thankful for the referral that was given to me to book her as our photographer.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would say picking your wedding photographer is probably one of the most important decisions of your wedding since they will be the memories you keep forever. My sister and I both worked with Heather and I'm so glad we did. My husband and I just celebrated our first anniversary yesterday and going through all the photos brought us back to all the great memories she captured. The price was incredibly affordable and the pictures were perfect. Heather was fun to work with and really listened to what my husband and I wanted for our photos. I would recommend her to everyone and encourage you to check out her portfolio as I can attest the pictures we received were just as good quality. Thanks again, Heather!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married last June and I couldn't be happier with choosing heather as our photographer. Heather was extremely professional and prepared in our initial meeting, not to mention her prices were very reasonable! I felt like heather really cared about me and my wedding. She continued to check in with me throughout my wedding planning journey to make sure everything else was running smooth and gave me support and suggestions when things went wrong. She was almost like a wedding planner on top of being a photographer. Heather captured every moment and even more of wedding day. The pictures were better than I could have ever imagined. She gave us a huge selection of pictures to choose from and we were over the top satisfied with it all! I highly recommend her for your wedding !

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are in love with our wedding pictures! Heather's photography is absolutely beautiful and amazing! She was such a pleasure to work with on all spectrums. I'll never forgot our wedding day, as she was a major factor on making our day the most special day of our lives!
Much thanks!
Steve & Nicole

Profile Picture User7122890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is a wonderful photographer, and you can tell she loves what she does from the quality of her photos. Her personality is wonderful, and she is excellent to work with. She had lots of photo ideas and was flexible to work with. We will treasure our photos for our lifetime. We didn't tell her my ring was inscribed with Psalm 34:3 on it but because she had an eye for detail, she noticed the inscription and took wonderful photos of the ring showing the inscription. We really loved working with Heather.

Profile Picture leslie, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing!! Heather was very professional and relieved any stress by having everything run so smoothly. I was looking for a photographer who I basically didn't have to tell them anything. Heather just knew what special moments to capture and did her job so well!!

Profile Picture Krystina, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather has been an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met for our initial consultation up through the finished product and printing process, she has been incredibly prompt in responding to emails and eager to make sure everyone is on the same page. She took all of our ideas and requests into consideration and gave us honest feedback, and she is also super accommodating. Though our time for photos was a bit rushed/complicated on our wedding day, Heather kept things flowing and still managed to capture the most beautiful collection of shots we could have asked for. I cannot recommend Heather Danielle Photography enough!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews