7 Reviews for Heather Cahoon Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Heather Cahoon Photography Reviews

Heather was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Not only is she extremely kind and easy-going, but she was extremely flexible with our day-of schedule and despite a bit of rain throughout the day, she kept everything moving so smoothly and on track. She went above and beyond to hit all of our "wish-list" photos, and even sent me a few sneak peeks the next day! Ryan and I are so grateful to have worked with her - she is so talented, and you can tell she she truly enjoys what she does. She made our day so fun and stress-free, and we can't wait to look back on these photos and remember our special day for years to come. THANK YOU, Heather!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was amazing!! She was super easy to work with and dealt with us as a destination couple which meant lots of e-mails and phone calls to get everything planned. She and her assistant were very professional. Her assistant worked really well with the groom and groomsmen while Heather did great detail shots and bridal portraits. Heather was very flexible and allowed us to add an hour to the front end of the day to ensure we had enough time for detail photos. Her photos really speak for themselves, but Heather was wonderful to work with and did a great job of getting the best photos and not monopolizing our entire night taking pictures. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Canvas, Digital Files

We would recommend heather to anyone we know! /)3 was an excellent part of the best day of our lives! She worked with all of our requests, she is very professional! So glad she was apart of our wedding!

Profile Picture Corey, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did a fantastic job and went above and beyond our expectations to capture the most beautiful moments from our special day! She arrived early, did more than we asked her to do, took her time taking the best photos, and was the sweetest to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer for their wedding. There's enough to stress about, but Heather makes it easy!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was absolutely amazing! Of course I was running late and Heather still managed to capture every moment! I love all of my pictures so much. She took hundreds. Thank you again Heather!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/6/16, 1 Review
4.2

Heather was great! She showed up on time and was flexible with days times and locations. She knew the area well and was able to tell us great places to go and the best times to go there for the best sunlight. She sent us a few preview pictures the next morning and all of our pictures were up on the website to view in only a week! Heather was very friendly and easy to work with, I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/14/17, 1 Review