5 Reviews for Heather Cahoon Photography

5 Heather Cahoon Photography Reviews

We would recommend heather to anyone we know! /)3 was an excellent part of the best day of our lives! She worked with all of our requests, she is very professional! So glad she was apart of our wedding!

Profile Picture Corey, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did a fantastic job and went above and beyond our expectations to capture the most beautiful moments from our special day! She arrived early, did more than we asked her to do, took her time taking the best photos, and was the sweetest to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer for their wedding. There's enough to stress about, but Heather makes it easy!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was absolutely amazing! Of course I was running late and Heather still managed to capture every moment! I love all of my pictures so much. She took hundreds. Thank you again Heather!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 11/6/16, 1 Review
4.2

Heather was great! She showed up on time and was flexible with days times and locations. She knew the area well and was able to tell us great places to go and the best times to go there for the best sunlight. She sent us a few preview pictures the next morning and all of our pictures were up on the website to view in only a week! Heather was very friendly and easy to work with, I definitely recommend her!

View Vendor Response