Heather Bellini Photography, LLC Reviews

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 4
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 5
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 6
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 7

Heather Bellini Photography was incredible. We decided to use Heather and her staff for our wedding based off a referral from a co-worker and we could not be happier. Heather was always excited to meet with us and she was very detail oriented from the first time we met until now. Heather Bellini and Amber Baker were there for my husband and I on our wedding day. They both were fantastic and saved the day with the umbrellas. Usually brides can become disappointed when rain comes, but Heather and Amber did an amazing job reassuring myself, my husband, and the bridal party that the pictures will be unique and just as good as a sunny day. I have looked at my wedding and engagement pictures so many times and they always put a smile on my face. They truly captured all of the details that any bride would want to be sure to be remembered from their big day. Heather Bellini was and continues to be extremely helpful through the whole process. I have received so many compliments from family, friends, and friends of friends who have all said that our pictures turned out amazing. I would recommend Heather and her staff to anyone who is looking for a professional, attentive, excited, and dedicated photographer for any types of pictures. My husband and I will definitely be in touch with Heather Bellini for future photographs to capture the special moments in our lives.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! :)

alicia · Married on 05/23/2014

Heather worked with us from the start ,we had engagment. Photos. Done as well as wedding photography. Her work is amazing ,im so pleased with how every single picture turned out , i would recoment her to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Alicia and Shaun! it was such a pleasure working with you on your engagement shoot and your wedding day...you are a wonderful couple and we wish you the best!

Julie · Married on 10/18/2013

Heather Bellini and her assistants are wonderful! They were very kind , flexible, and organized. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie and Ray! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • W

Warren · Married on 08/24/2013

Heather was recommended to my wife and me by our neighbor, who happened to have graduated from high school with her. What wonderful providence that was! We can't IMAGINE dealing with anyone else for our photography needs. From the beginning, Heather was responsive, professional, friendly, open to ideas and always willing to discuss anything about her part in our Big Day; we were always comfortable and at-ease with her, something that is EXTREMELY important to us. Out of all the professionals we hired for the wedding, we spent the most one-on-one time with Heather, including our fantastic outdoor engagement session in thirty-two degree weather and knee deep snow in Buffalo! During the wedding, Heather and her partner, Brian, could not have fit in any better - the guests enjoyed them and they made everyone feel at ease...they even doubled as event coordinators, and helped us with several things (non-photography) during the reception. Natalie and I are so thankful for them, and will recommend them to ANYONE in the Western NY region. We can't wait for our next opportunity with these amazing photographers.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

What a fantastic day it was! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure working with you!

Sam Givens · Married on 08/17/2013

Heather was great to work with. The wedding album turned out beautifully; it truly exceeded our expectations!! Thank you for capturing our day perfectly!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sam and Tom! It was a pleasure working with you!

David · Married on 07/20/2013

Heather was truly a pleasure to work with. She listened to our needs and we ended up with incredible pictures from our wedding. Thanks again Heather!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Heather was fantastic to work with, we were lucky enough to book her for our July Wedding which was planned from out of state. She was very professional and friendly. I love her style and she really captures moments and emotions. She got every detail of the day and the photos are just what we were looking for.

Sent on 08/26/2013

I HATE HAVING MY PIC TOOKEN SHE MADE IT VERY FUN TO DO !! AND SHE DID NOT TAKE THE SAME OLD WEDDING PICS AS YOU SEE OVER AND OVER WHEN YOU SEE WEDDINGS PICS!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

I hired Heather Bellini Photography to shoot my wedding. I was living out of state and found her online. She was very friendly and very quick to return my phone calls. We had a meeting before the wedding to discuss our style and have a sort of meet and greet. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant were on time and very professional. They shot everything I requested and above and beyond. I just received my final prints and my husband and I are thrilled with the final pictures! Heather and Amber were able to catch aspects of the wedding that we didn't even remember! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! A true joy to work with. Very personable and accomodating. After the wedding, every little question that I had and request that I bugged her with was answered and taken care of very quickly. A+ Heather Bellini Photography!!! :)

Sent on 11/29/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2012

We were very pleased with everything, you did a wonderful job and made our special day perfect! Thank you

Sent on 09/24/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2012

Heather and Brian did a fantastic job shooting our wedding! They made us feel completely comfortable and successfully captured our day. Heather was quick when responding to my questions about the day and the photos afterwards. She was absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend her to other brides in the area!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Derek · Married on 07/21/2012

Heather and Amber were great to work throughout the entire process. I met with Heather initially and she walked me through her package options in detail. I opted to have two photographers which was well worth the additional shots I received. With all that I had to think about the day of our wedding (time constraints, etc.) it was so nice having Heather direct my entire wedding party and family in order to get in all the shots I wanted. They were professional, punctual and efficient. The DVD of photos was received timely and artistically edited. I would highly recommend Heather Bellini Photography.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Tamara · Married on 07/05/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Heather and Brian. Both of them made our day so very special! They were easy to work with and so flexible during our shoot. We had so much fun and certainly will recommend Heather and team to our friends and family.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

We had such a blast spending time and taking photos with all of you!...it didnt even feel like work :) Thank you for your feedback!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

Heather and her assistant Brian did an amazing job capturing the emotion and excitement of our intimate wedding. My husband and I got a little choked up looking at the photos again and everyone else is thrilled as well. We got engaged only three months before so I was thrilled when Heather was available and managed to fit easily within our budget and time frame unlike so many others. She was professional, prompt and efficient and put everyone at ease which is reflected in the beautiful and natural looking photos. One of my biggest worries before the wedding was getting a few great portrait photos in addition to candid and group shots... now we have so many I have no idea how we'll choose to make an album! Heather managed to get shots that I never expected especially considering we had only booked her for two short hours before dinner. Somehow she managed to be in all the right places at the right times! I highly recommend her and would definitely book her again if I had it to do over again.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Leah · Married on 11/12/2011

Heather and Amber did such an amazing job! They worked so well with my wedding party and captured every moment from start to finish! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Photography by Heather to any future bride!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Justine · Married on 10/29/2011

Heather's attention to detail goes above and beyond. She is one of the most creative and talented people I have ever met!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Karla · Married on 10/29/2011

Heather and Amber were awesome. They captured so many incredible shots and were so much fun to work with. I can't tell you how happy I am with all the photos.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Kathleen · event on 10/15/2011

Awesome job..... Thanks again..... cant wait to work with you again!!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Renee · Married on 10/01/2011

Heather and her assistant Amber were amazing throughout the whole crazy day. They made the whole day less stressful and really did an amazing job. They were willing to capture any special moment I wanted and also were very creative when going to the Pumpkin Patch for pictures. They were fun and professional all at the same time. I highly recommend Heather to any bride...or person looking to get pictures done. Her photos capture the memories we never want to forget!!!
    ~Renee and Nick Altizer

Sent on 10/24/2011

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2011

I can't even begin to thank Heather for all that she did on my wedding day. She is creative and just down right amazing person. She came to the rescue when needed and was willing to work with to make my day great and complete. Without her I wouldn't have had the photography that I wanted so badly to capture the most important journey in my husband and I relationship. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Emily · Married on 09/10/2011

Heather captured every important moment for us. Her quality of work was fantastic and she was creative as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2011

Heather and Amber were great! They were very professional and a blast to work with! I would recommend Photography by Heather for your wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Lynn · event on 06/12/2011

Heather shot my engagement photos. She did an amazing job, so talented and such a creative style! The pictures turned out beautiful. Everyone who viewed my photos were impressed with them, and asked who took them. Heather and her assisstant, Amber, were both very professional and fun to work with. I am most definitley hiring her to shoot my wedding as well. I would highly reccommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband nad I were married on April 18th 2015 and used Heather as our photographer. She was recommend to us by close friends and we loved working with her. She was friendly, and had great ideas. The photos came out amazing and we are so excited to see what our albums are going to look like! She was pleasure to work with as well as her assistant! Thank you again Heather for an amazing day!

She made to capture all the special moments :)

Sarah & Mike

Sent on 06/04/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Your wedding day was so incredibly fun and Amber & I loved being a part of it!

Nichole · Married on 06/23/2012

Heather was great! She was able to snap special photo shots for me, she made photos fun and easy! I would highly recommend her too future brides!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nichole! It was my pleasure and I wish you and Brian all the best!