Heather Bellini Photography, LLC Reviews

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 6
Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 7

Tanya · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photos!!!

so happy that I went with my gut and chose to go with Heather! She was absolutely amazing. She has an eye for details and listens to what you want.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 23
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 24
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 25

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya & Aaron! You were both so much fun to work with and it has been great getting to know you!

David · Married on 09/29/2018

Heather was absolutely amazing to work with for our engamnent and wedding photos she made everything about our wedding day that much more special and I would highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2018

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you both!! :) We had a blast on your wedding day!!

jackie · Married on 09/02/2018

I could not be happier with them! They made my day stress free. Not only did my
    Pictures turn out beautiful they paid attention to every little
    Detail i wanted and then some. I would
    Not have changed anything!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 26
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 27

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jackie & Kirsten! Your wedding day was truly magical and we are so happy that you chose us to capture every moment! <3

Kara · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot say enough about our experience with Heather Bellini Photography. I am so happy that we chose Heather and Brian, we could not have asked for a better fit for us. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos, they did amazing work.

A few highlights of our experience:
    -Excellent communication/execution: we met with Heather prior to our wedding and gave her our vision for our wedding day photos. I was really honest with Heather regarding likes and dislikes, which she was very open to hearing. Not only did Heather listen, she also executed perfectly! We received the types of pictures that we wanted, and did not take the ones that we were not interested in.

-Ability to work in any situation: Brian was awesome to have as one as our photographers, as many of our groomsmen have not been in weddings previously and were difficult to wrangle in. Brian was great in handling the various personalities, keeping their schedule, and getting the shots that we wanted. Another example of their flexibility was when the bridesmaid dress colors did not match (long story!). Heather was great in giving directions to the bridesmaids for the photos so that we could make the most of the situation. Heather did this without adding ANY additional stress to me, which I am truly grateful for.

Preparedness: While getting ready, Heather told us (and later showed us) that she carries a bag of miscellaneous odds and ends with her for any last minute wedding needs. To me, this shows that your event is really important to her. It’s not just about the pictures (which end up being beautiful). It’s about making sure you have everything that you need on one of the best days of your life. It is truly going beyond the call of duty and providing the kind of customer service that you expect and deserve.
    -Overall, I cannot say enough about our experience with Heather Bellini Photography. I highly recommend them and I know that I will be their customer in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for all your kind words! We truly enjoyed being part of your wedding day and loved getting to know you both :) I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future! Xoxo

Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

We absolutely loved having Heather and Alicia a part of our day, the pictures are beautiful! They were organized and kept the day flowing. Heather was great to work with from start to finish. All emails were answered promptly, great quality work and very flexible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rose & Donald! We loved photographing your beautiful wedding day in Ellicottville! <3

Cassidy · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I booked Heather Bellini Photography to do both our engagement and wedding photos- we could not be happier with our decision as they really knocked it out of the park! Heather and her team were fantastic to work with from the start- she was quick to respond, flexible, willing to do photos with our puppy (she was very patient while trying to get our pup to cooperate) and made the entire process so seamless prior to the wedding. On our wedding day Heather and Alicia were our photographers, and they did nothing short of an amazing job- they were progressional, efficient at wrangling our families in post ceremony for family formal photos (and we have BIG families), captured every important moment and then some, and most importantly made taking all of the formal photos a fun and enjoyable experience (our wedding party had nothing but good things to say about our time spent taking pictures). We are thrilled with how our photos turned out- they really capture the vibe of our day and look so stunning and natural! These photos are something we will look back on in the years to come and thanks to Heather and her team we will be able to so easily reminisce on all the wonderful moments of that day. I would highly recommend Heather Bellini Photography to others, you will certainly not regret booking her!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 32
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 33
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 34

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Cassidy & Albert! We had so much fun at your wedding and loved everything about the day! You were both so easy to work with and I hope to have the opportunity to capture many more memories for you :)

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I booked Heather and Brian for October 21, 2017. When we met with Heather she was exactly what we were looking for. She was very responsive and gave us great advice in regards to wedding planning and tips throughout the process. Heather did our engagement photo session as well. My husband and I had to change our wedding date due to our venue canceling and Heather was over the top accommodating. On top of planning and organizing their OWN wedding, Heather and Brian made sure our wedding day photos were perfect. They left the very next day after our wedding to their destination wedding. That speaks volumes of their commitment and dedication to their work. Heather and Brian went above and beyond to verify we had all of our photo expectations met. My husband and I experienced many hiccups within the wedding planning process and Heather was flexible and professional. Both our families and friends made it a point to tell us how wonderful our photographers were. We can't thank Heather and Brian enough for their time and effort they put into our special day. The photos are truly outstanding and they both captured the perfect moments of our day. Thank you Heather and Brian from the bottom of our hearts for the most AMAZING photographs and for being not just our photographers but our friends. Thank you for taking part in our wedding day and making November 4, 2017 so special!

Congratulations to you both Heather and Brian and best wishes to a beautiful healthy lifetime of happiness together.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Heather Bellini Photography, LLC 35

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Amanda & Mike :) You two are one amazing couple and we are so honored to have met you and to be a part of your journey! We wish you a lifetime of love & happiness <3 <3 <3 Xoxoxo
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Heather Bellini Photography for both our engagement session and wedding after she photographed a wedding I was in last year. Heather is amazing and makes you feel super comfortable being in front of the camera. She is also very good at organizing everyone to get the right shot! I would recommend her hands down for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chelsea & Marc! It has been so fun working with you both :)

Jordan · Married on 07/23/2016

Heather was great from the start. We did our engagement session with her and couldn't believe how well our photos turned out. Knowing that she was going to capture our wedding day made us even more excited! Heather was always so accommodating and quick to reply with any questions I had during the planning process. Heather posted some amazing pictures a few days after the wedding that made the next few weeks so hard waiting for more! After seeing all the photos, we cannot stop looking at them! They are so great and really captured our day. Already, looking at the photos bring back so many great memories. Heather and her assistant, Brian were so fun and easy to work with! And it shows how great the two of them are.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much for the wonderful review. You were so awesome to work with :)

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

Heather and her colleagues did and amazing job with our wedding pictures, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. They were so accommodating and made us feel at ease on our big day, we highly recommend Heather and her team to anyone looking to do photos for their wedding!

Jess and Elijah Mbugua

Sent on 10/23/2016

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

You both made shooting your wedding a breeze! Loved working with you!

Erika and Robert · Married on 02/20/2016

Heather did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was very professional and flexible! Her photography style was exactly what we were looking for. Heather and her assistant, Brian, were so helpful throughout the day. She helped us set a timeline to ensure our day flowed perfectly! They made sure that our family photos after the wedding were done efficiently and in a timely manner. During the reception, they were able to snap so many awesome candid shots. Our wedding had about 200 guests, and they managed to capture just about every one of them, as well as all of our major moments of the night. Her quality of work and effort put into our wedding was evident in our amazing wedding photos! We would highly recommend Heather to anyone planning their wedding! We've already contacted her to capture our next upcoming life adventure- maternity photos! :)

Sent on 04/04/2016

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Brian and I loved working with you both! :)

Jess · Married on 10/11/2015

I'm just going to say this...when you have your guests approach you during your wedding day, and later perfect strangers who see the results of Heather's work, and say "oh my God, who is the photographer?" , you know you've got a good thing going. Not only was Heather an amazing person to work with, but she and Brian had fun, understood what we wanted and everyone had a blast working together. The men in our bridal party, normally not ones to pick-up on nuances of things, made a point of saying several times throughout the night what a great time they were having with Heather and Brian. From start to finish, Heather was organized and so flexible. She and Brian work flawlessly as a team and kept us to our timeline while grabbing all the shots we requested. She really listens and really, really wants to make you feel comfortable with such a crazy day. I can't say enough, but I can say we can't wait to see our entire album. The sneak peeks are incredible and for those four pictures alone, we feel like we got our money's worth. Thank you Heather & Brian for being the dynamic, super-talented, incredible duo you are! We are so grateful that you captured our day. I can't express our appreciation enough.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words :) We were incredibly happy that you asked us to be your wedding photographers and wish you nothing but love and happiness!

Heather was amazing. From our engagement shoot through our wedding day she was courteous, professional, timely, and artistic. She made taking photos so easy for a newbie like me and my now-husband. She and her assistant took so many shots of all our important events. From getting ready photos to cake cutting to our first dance, they got them all. I can't wait to get the final proofs back!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Thank you! :)

Heather was so wonderful to work with - our pictures were so beautiful and well done. Great unique set-ups that turned out better than expected. It was a great value for the money! She was very flexible and worked within my budget, was open to my ideas and fulfilled every request for photos that we had. I can't stop looking at the photos and every time I do it makes me smile and takes me back to the wonderful wedding that we had. We got 2 photographers so that not a single moment was missed, we received a free 16x20 canvas and a print credit to print high quality photos from her website. We would love to work with Heather again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you both :)

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Heather and her assistant Alicia were so instrumental in how smooth our wedding went! There were specific aspects that we wanted (and did NOT want) and Heather was more than accommodating! My husband has a daughter that played a big part in our wedding - Heather was absolutely wonderful with her and making her feel comfortable! When our florist was MIA before our ceremony (we couldn't find the boutonnieres and bouquets!!), Heather and Alicia were quick to help and even pinned the boutonnieres on all of the guys! They helped to calm me throughout the chaos! I would recommend Heather to any bride! She is professional, responsive (which is so hard to find!), enthusiastic and so easy to work with! We've used Heather for family pictures/Christmas cards as well and will continue to in the future. We have found our forever family photographer!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

We LOVED working with you both! Thank you for the wonderful review :)

I had Amber and Brian shoot my wedding a few weeks ago, and it was a wonderful experience. They were very professional and friendly and really put me and the rest of the wedding party at ease. Additionally, they agreed to start working an hour earlier than originally planned at agreed during the reception to stay an hour late as well. I also dealt with Heather over the phone and found her service to be excellent as well. She helped me plan a great timeline for my wedding day. I would highly recommend all three of these photographers.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you! So happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! :)

Julie · Married on 08/08/2015

I used Heather Bellini photography for both my engagement photos and our wedding photos! I had seen her work previously and really appreciated her style. I knew many people that had used her for other occasions like maternity or newborn photos, so from the beginning I knew i had to have her as our photographer! The engagement pictures were great, we loved them and it wasn't easy with Buffalo weather not cooperating in Mid October but we found a beautiful day and changed the location and it all worked out thanks to her flexibility! She even came with props in case we didn't have any! She had plenty of ideas because we didn't know what to do or how to pose so her experience definitely came in handy! Wedding day she walked in ready to do business wasting no time again with great ideas for pics of the dress and getting ready etc. She even encouraged me to look up ideas for what I wanted to do and made sure to make it happen the day of! One less thing for me to remember which was nice! The whole wedding party had a great time with her and her assistant Alicia, we are so anxious to see the wedding photos! They were very personable and made the business side of it all a blur! We all had so much fun! Thank you Heather and Alicia for your commitment, talent, and hard work! It is so appreciated !!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie & Mark! :)

I found Heather and everyone she worked with to be very professional. I was very happy with the responsiveness to any questions/requests that I had. Heather was always available and I never had a problem communicating my wants and needs- from our engagement session right through to when we received out pictures and wedding album. The pictures turned out beautiful and she was not only able to capture the pictures that I had requested but had great ideas for getting the perfect shot! I would recommend her to anyone!! I am so happy that this was one less thing I had to stress about on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Thank you Amy & Matt!
    It was wonderful getting to know you both and Amber and I had a great time working with you on your wedding day :)

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

Heather and Amber did an incredible job at our wedding on July 18th, 2015! Right from the start, our engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and were exactly what we wanted. Heather was very helpful and quick to respond when we had questions, and when we were deciding on certain pictures we wanted, day of timing, and the pros to doing a "first look". On our wedding day- Heather and Amber were on time, and ready to work! (Even in 90 degree weather with 100% humidity). That did not stop them from capturing the most beautiful moments on the best day of our lives! We love the style of the photos and couldn't have asked for anything more. We would highly recommend Heather Bellini Photography to any friend or family member! You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much for everything!! :)

~ David and Stephanie Wood

Sent on 08/21/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! You were both so great to work with!

Lindsay · Married on 06/26/2015

I had to give Heather and her assistant Brian 5 stars across the board! Heather was fabulous to work with, from the day we signed the contract to the day we received the final pictures. Heather is very professional, but keeps things fun at the same time; can tell she really loves what she does. She answered my many questions very quickly and never left us wondering. Reasonably priced for what wedding photography is going for these days. On the day of the wedding, she was on time, and got right to work - knew exactly what she was wanted to do and made sure we didn't miss anything. Many guests at our wedding commented "did you have photographers at the reception?"...because no one saw them, but they were there catching every important moment!! They really caught everything, and were very patient when we wanted pictures of very large groups of 30+ people... They made it work! The final pictures were STUNNING! Couldn't be happier with them! I had a family member comment "those are probably the best wedding pictures Ive ever seen", and its all thanks to Heather and Brian! I HIGHLY recommend Heather and her team, not just for weddings, but for any and all events/portraits! Thanks so much you two!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lindsay & Chris! :)

Kayleigh · Married on 06/14/2015

Heather was super sweet to work with, we didn't have a ton of time built in for pictures in our wedding day, but she made it happen, and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. She took so many unique shots! I highly recommend Heather!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kayleigh & Randy!

Lindsey · Married on 06/06/2015

Heather and Brian were fantastic - they worked with us to get the photos that we wanted, and recommended shots that worked out beautifully! I would recommend them for anyone doing a Buffalo wedding! Can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

THANK YOU! We truly enjoyed spending your special day with you and appreciate the kind words :)

Heather was great to work with i would certainly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 11/25/2014

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Heather Bellini Photography was incredible. We decided to use Heather and her staff for our wedding based off a referral from a co-worker and we could not be happier. Heather was always excited to meet with us and she was very detail oriented from the first time we met until now. Heather Bellini and Amber Baker were there for my husband and I on our wedding day. They both were fantastic and saved the day with the umbrellas. Usually brides can become disappointed when rain comes, but Heather and Amber did an amazing job reassuring myself, my husband, and the bridal party that the pictures will be unique and just as good as a sunny day. I have looked at my wedding and engagement pictures so many times and they always put a smile on my face. They truly captured all of the details that any bride would want to be sure to be remembered from their big day. Heather Bellini was and continues to be extremely helpful through the whole process. I have received so many compliments from family, friends, and friends of friends who have all said that our pictures turned out amazing. I would recommend Heather and her staff to anyone who is looking for a professional, attentive, excited, and dedicated photographer for any types of pictures. My husband and I will definitely be in touch with Heather Bellini for future photographs to capture the special moments in our lives.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather Bellini Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! :)