16 Reviews for Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies

Single Religion (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
16 Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies Reviews

Our experience with Heather was incredible, and extremely unique. We went through the ceremony planning process, which she makes really easy, fun, and she gets to you know as individuals and as a couple very well. We already had a beautiful ceremony planned out - I was moved to tears when Heather sent me a first draft. We had traditional wedding vows, but the rest of the ceremony we created from scratch, which is no easy feat.

10 days before our wedding, my father suffered a massive heart attack. We ultimately decided the wedding had to go on, even without him there. I had been SO excited for him to hear the ceremony, I knew he'd love it and think it was very special. Heather worked with us to make small, intimate tweaks to honor those who could not be with us, but in a way that kept the spirit of the event romantic and fun, not sad. She was so caring about my emotions and state of mind. I can't imagine finding anyone better. My father has since passed away, and one of the last things he saw was the video of our wedding. Heather, thank you for fulfilling a life long dream he had of seeing his daughter have a beautiful wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I don't even know where to start when it comes to describing how amazing Heather is! She is truly one of kind! My Husband and I were so blessed to have had Heather officiate our Wedding ceremony. Just like every couple, our stories our different and Heather takes the time to get to know each couple as a couple and as an individual. And with the information that is provided to her she writes out the couples love story. So, as you can see, each ceremony is designated around the couple so each ceremony is uniquely different, which is what attracted us to Heather. Her creative ability to give each couple their own special written out ceremony is what makes her so amazing! We had the pleasure to get to really know Heather and she is one beautiful soul and we can not thank her enough for all that she did for us.
Love always,
The Ryken

Photos
Profile Picture Natalie, 8/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Heather is AMAZING. Nearly every single one of our guests said our wedding was "the best wedding they've ever been to". She somehow knew exactly what we wanted before we even did (great creative & unique ideas)! Heather is a wonderful person who will really work with you to make your day exactly as you have imagined it. Don't bother with anyone else!!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heather was absolutely incredible. She is so accommodating to everything you need and works very hard to make sure you have the perfect ceremony. She is very responsive and flexible and we couldn't imagine having a different officiant. We were so happy with how our ceremony turned out and we had so many compliments and Heather was such a huge part of that. I can't say enough about how amazingly she is!

Profile Picture Sydne, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Heather was wonderful to work with! Everyone thought it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever attended. She captured the essence of our relationship very well. We really enjoyed the couples questionnaire she made. She met with us over Skype before the ceremony as well, which really helped her to give the ceremony a more personal touch. She was available to answer our questions via email. If you are looking for a true professional with a personal touch, look no further!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Before meeting Heather, I was under the impression that wedding ceremonies were based upon one of several generic "templates" (I have been in or attended 20+ weddings). However, Heather brought a number of different ideas to the table and allowed us to fully customize our ceremony! We filled out her initial questionnaires and told her our likes and dislikes before she sent us a draft of what our ceremony would look like. We went back and forth with some edits over email and Skype before it looked perfect to my wife and I.

The wedding ceremony really could not have went any better! I was 100% satisfied in my experience in working with Heather and to do it all over again, we would select her to be our officiant again.

Profile Picture Todd, 5/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I knew we wanted to have Heather be the celebrant at our wedding after our first meeting with her. Her passion, knowledge and professionalism was outstanding. Together we were able to create what I think was an extremely special and unique wedding ceremony. Multiple family members commented to us afterwords how very special they felt the ceremony was and that it was a true reflection of my husband and I and our relationship. I would highly recommend working with Heather to create a ceremony that is even more special than you could have imagined on your own.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

My fiance and I are having my brother conduct our ceremony but we wanted someone to coach him and help us review our ceremony script. We met Heather at a friend's wedding and hit it off right away. She did a fabulous job at their wedding and offered to look over our ceremony and give my brother a one on one coaching session. She had some really solid advice for how to make things flow a little better and made my brother feel more confident about his role in our big day. It lifted a lot of my anxiety too since I compiled the script from bits and pieces I found on wedding websites with no idea how well it flowed or if it really made any sense. Having someone look over it and give us some pointers was one of the best decisions we've made so far. I would recommend Heather to anyone looking for an officiant or a ceremony consultant.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My Husband and I were talking through our beautiful day and agreed that Heather made the day so special for us. The personal ceremony and beautiful words she spoke made the day most memorable. Our guests continued throughout the day commenting on her amazing work. We felt so loved and cared for through out the process and would recommend her to any one looking for a ceremony that centers around love, because that is what she truly brings to the day. We are so blessed that Heather was a part of our day and a simple Thank You doesn't cover the gratitude we feel in Our hearts for her. Heather is a huge part of our love story and we wouldn't change that for anything.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The whole process of working with Heather was wonderful. She provided all the guidelines for the service and the options we had for content. She communicated with us throughout the process to make sure we had all the proper documents in place (vows, license, etc.)before the rehearsal. She also provided an outline of here role as officiant and what she would say and gave us the opportunity to add or change the verbiage. She made us feel like this really was our service to custom fit however we desired. This truly was a no stress process and a great relief for my new wife. We could not have been happier with the whole experience.

Profile Picture Bill, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heather helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be and it was so special! This was not a first marriage for either of us, and she found the perfect way for us to write our own vows, include our children and help everyone feel loved and included.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heather is an excellent listener and skilled at making the ceremony custom-tailored to your tastes and wishes. She is a delight to work with. We invited her to marry us after we had seen her officiate another friend's wedding. There were so many special moments!

Profile Picture User4672398, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Heather Barron with this company was our officiant. She was traveling a lot, and that was the one downside to everything because we couldn't connect face to face. However, Heather was super on top of making sure we did Skype dates instead so we still were able to get on the personal level...which is important in being able to make your ceremony personalized. This was the main reason we chose Heather was because her style was so relaxed and personalized. When we had our wedding ceremony there was not a dry eye in the house, and everyone told me how they had never seen a ceremony like it and was so special. I would definitely recommend Heather Barron! She was awesome...and when it rained at the rehearsal she was willing to help relocate and was calm. She is great!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was a wonderfully attentive and caring officiant for my wife's and my wedding. Her preparation for the big day was deep and thorough, and the ideas and sentiments shared during our ceremony were uniquely meaningful. As well, she took it upon herself to help protect the day for us both in thought, and in action, to ensure that our experience was as harmonious as it could be. And it was incredible the way she stood up in front with us in such a selfless way that was able to focus all of the attention on the vows we were making before our family and friends. We would highly recommend Heather to any couple wishing to find the support and guidance of a friend through such a special and important time as the exchange of life-long commitments to each another.

Profile Picture Forrest, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can’t recommend Heather enough as a marriage celebrant! She emphasized the importance of the environment that is created at the wedding ceremony to usher in and sanctify our union. It felt uplifting, inclusive, loving—even holy. She listened deeply to the qualities we were seeking in our wedding and the aspects that were important to us. It was easy and exciting to work through with her what that could look like in the ceremony. Her manner and message during the event were so natural and welcoming and clear. My husband and I feel so blessed to have had such a special person usher forth our union!

Profile Picture Janessa, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

When people speak of my wedding, they still comment on the amazing ceremony. Heather brings both levity and honor to the day. Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming process, Heather brings it all back to what it's about. Not only is she a luminous light at the altar, working with her before the ceremony helped ground me in the months beforehand. I wish every couple could have Heather as their officiant!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/10/09, 1 Review