Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies Reviews

18 | Buena Vista, CO

18 Reviews for Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies

18 Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2018

We couldn't have imagined a better ceremony. Heather was so thoughtful in her process and really made the ceremony about us. We didn't want anything cookie cutter, and she delivered! She took the time to get to know us to make it truly about the two of us. She was so fun to work with and made the process easy. It's easy to lose sight of what the wedding is all about when you are planning, vetting vendors, etc. but she brings it full circle and reminds you why you're there.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Katelyn! What an honor and pure joy it was to help create the ceremony you were hoping for. It was absolutely beautiful and you and Jeff and your families were so much fun to work with. I wish you every happiness in your adventures together in marriage!

Douglas · Married on 06/12/2018

Heather Barron is simply the best! We interviewed a few officiants over the phone and after speaking with Heather we knew she was the one, she is very passionate and sincere about her work. She customized our vows to our fit our love story and she did a great job, our family and friends were amazed at how beautiful the wedding was with Heather as the officiant. Thank you Heather for being with us on our special day, you will always be remembered and share a special place in our hearts. We think Heather is an angel sent from heaven! Mr. and Mrs. Fox

Sent on 08/26/2018

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for such a kind and sweet review, Mr. Fox! What a beautiful day it was and so very pleased and privileged to have been a part of such a special moment in your lives. I wish you both the very best and keep holding hands through all that comes your way! Warmly, Heather

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2017

Our experience with Heather was incredible, and extremely unique. We went through the ceremony planning process, which she makes really easy, fun, and she gets to you know as individuals and as a couple very well. We already had a beautiful ceremony planned out - I was moved to tears when Heather sent me a first draft. We had traditional wedding vows, but the rest of the ceremony we created from scratch, which is no easy feat.

10 days before our wedding, my father suffered a massive heart attack. We ultimately decided the wedding had to go on, even without him there. I had been SO excited for him to hear the ceremony, I knew he'd love it and think it was very special. Heather worked with us to make small, intimate tweaks to honor those who could not be with us, but in a way that kept the spirit of the event romantic and fun, not sad. She was so caring about my emotions and state of mind. I can't imagine finding anyone better. My father has since passed away, and one of the last things he saw was the video of our wedding. Heather, thank you for fulfilling a life long dream he had of seeing his daughter have a beautiful wedding ceremony.

Natalie · Married on 08/07/2017

I don't even know where to start when it comes to describing how amazing Heather is! She is truly one of kind! My Husband and I were so blessed to have had Heather officiate our Wedding ceremony. Just like every couple, our stories our different and Heather takes the time to get to know each couple as a couple and as an individual. And with the information that is provided to her she writes out the couples love story. So, as you can see, each ceremony is designated around the couple so each ceremony is uniquely different, which is what attracted us to Heather. Her creative ability to give each couple their own special written out ceremony is what makes her so amazing! We had the pleasure to get to really know Heather and she is one beautiful soul and we can not thank her enough for all that she did for us.
    Love always,

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies 6
    Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies 7
    Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies 8

Kate · Married on 09/16/2016

Heather is AMAZING. Nearly every single one of our guests said our wedding was "the best wedding they've ever been to". She somehow knew exactly what we wanted before we even did (great creative & unique ideas)! Heather is a wonderful person who will really work with you to make your day exactly as you have imagined it. Don't bother with anyone else!!

• Sydne

Sydne · Married on 09/10/2016

Heather was absolutely incredible. She is so accommodating to everything you need and works very hard to make sure you have the perfect ceremony. She is very responsive and flexible and we couldn't imagine having a different officiant. We were so happy with how our ceremony turned out and we had so many compliments and Heather was such a huge part of that. I can't say enough about how amazingly she is!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for this touching review, Sydne. Your ceremony was deeply moving and it is so clear how loved and supported you and Craig are as you journey into marriage. Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things. It was truly an honor to stand at your altar with you both. Best wishes to you and Craig In your beautiful and solid partnership.

Karen · Married on 05/29/2016

Heather was wonderful to work with! Everyone thought it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever attended. She captured the essence of our relationship very well. We really enjoyed the couples questionnaire she made. She met with us over Skype before the ceremony as well, which really helped her to give the ceremony a more personal touch. She was available to answer our questions via email. If you are looking for a true professional with a personal touch, look no further!

Todd · Married on 05/05/2016

Before meeting Heather, I was under the impression that wedding ceremonies were based upon one of several generic "templates" (I have been in or attended 20+ weddings). However, Heather brought a number of different ideas to the table and allowed us to fully customize our ceremony! We filled out her initial questionnaires and told her our likes and dislikes before she sent us a draft of what our ceremony would look like. We went back and forth with some edits over email and Skype before it looked perfect to my wife and I.

The wedding ceremony really could not have went any better! I was 100% satisfied in my experience in working with Heather and to do it all over again, we would select her to be our officiant again.

Kathleen · Married on 05/05/2016

My husband and I knew we wanted to have Heather be the celebrant at our wedding after our first meeting with her. Her passion, knowledge and professionalism was outstanding. Together we were able to create what I think was an extremely special and unique wedding ceremony. Multiple family members commented to us afterwords how very special they felt the ceremony was and that it was a true reflection of my husband and I and our relationship. I would highly recommend working with Heather to create a ceremony that is even more special than you could have imagined on your own.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

What an uplifting review, Kathleen! I feel like I have the best job in the world, not to mention the best seat in the house at weddings! Your wedding was delightful! What an honor to share such a special moment in your lives, standing at the altar with you both as you began your adventure into marriage. Thank you for that opportunity. And for such a beautiful review. I am deeply touched by your kind words.

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

My fiance and I are having my brother conduct our ceremony but we wanted someone to coach him and help us review our ceremony script. We met Heather at a friend's wedding and hit it off right away. She did a fabulous job at their wedding and offered to look over our ceremony and give my brother a one on one coaching session. She had some really solid advice for how to make things flow a little better and made my brother feel more confident about his role in our big day. It lifted a lot of my anxiety too since I compiled the script from bits and pieces I found on wedding websites with no idea how well it flowed or if it really made any sense. Having someone look over it and give us some pointers was one of the best decisions we've made so far. I would recommend Heather to anyone looking for an officiant or a ceremony consultant.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Emily! It was a pleasure getting to work with you and your brother. You're going to have a beautiful and fun ceremony! Best wishes for a great wedding day and wonderful marriage.

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2015

My Husband and I were talking through our beautiful day and agreed that Heather made the day so special for us. The personal ceremony and beautiful words she spoke made the day most memorable. Our guests continued throughout the day commenting on her amazing work. We felt so loved and cared for through out the process and would recommend her to any one looking for a ceremony that centers around love, because that is what she truly brings to the day. We are so blessed that Heather was a part of our day and a simple Thank You doesn't cover the gratitude we feel in Our hearts for her. Heather is a huge part of our love story and we wouldn't change that for anything.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jenn and Jay! And CONGRATULATIONS! Here is to a wonderful journey hiking side by side through all that life throws your way...and laughing and loving your way through it together! It was an incredible honor to share in all the love with you yesterday! Much love

Cheryl · Married on 01/05/2013

Heather helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be and it was so special! This was not a first marriage for either of us, and she found the perfect way for us to write our own vows, include our children and help everyone feel loved and included.

Heather is an excellent listener and skilled at making the ceremony custom-tailored to your tastes and wishes. She is a delight to work with. We invited her to marry us after we had seen her officiate another friend's wedding. There were so many special moments!

• F

Forrest · Married on 08/21/2010

Heather was a wonderfully attentive and caring officiant for my wife's and my wedding. Her preparation for the big day was deep and thorough, and the ideas and sentiments shared during our ceremony were uniquely meaningful. As well, she took it upon herself to help protect the day for us both in thought, and in action, to ensure that our experience was as harmonious as it could be. And it was incredible the way she stood up in front with us in such a selfless way that was able to focus all of the attention on the vows we were making before our family and friends. We would highly recommend Heather to any couple wishing to find the support and guidance of a friend through such a special and important time as the exchange of life-long commitments to each another.

Janessa · Married on 08/21/2010

I can’t recommend Heather enough as a marriage celebrant! She emphasized the importance of the environment that is created at the wedding ceremony to usher in and sanctify our union. It felt uplifting, inclusive, loving—even holy. She listened deeply to the qualities we were seeking in our wedding and the aspects that were important to us. It was easy and exciting to work through with her what that could look like in the ceremony. Her manner and message during the event were so natural and welcoming and clear. My husband and I feel so blessed to have had such a special person usher forth our union!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Janessa! What an honor to stand at the altar on that perfect day on the banks of the Sacramento River, as you and your groom exchanged some of the most unique, and meaningful yet humorous vows I have ever heard! I am forever grateful to have been a part of your beautiful day.

Emily · Married on 10/10/2009

When people speak of my wedding, they still comment on the amazing ceremony. Heather brings both levity and honor to the day. Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming process, Heather brings it all back to what it's about. Not only is she a luminous light at the altar, working with her before the ceremony helped ground me in the months beforehand. I wish every couple could have Heather as their officiant!

Bill · Married on 01/05/2013

The whole process of working with Heather was wonderful. She provided all the guidelines for the service and the options we had for content. She communicated with us throughout the process to make sure we had all the proper documents in place (vows, license, etc.)before the rehearsal. She also provided an outline of here role as officiant and what she would say and gave us the opportunity to add or change the verbiage. She made us feel like this really was our service to custom fit however we desired. This truly was a no stress process and a great relief for my new wife. We could not have been happier with the whole experience.

Natalie · Married on 07/10/2011

Heather Barron with this company was our officiant. She was traveling a lot, and that was the one downside to everything because we couldn't connect face to face. However, Heather was super on top of making sure we did Skype dates instead so we still were able to get on the personal level...which is important in being able to make your ceremony personalized. This was the main reason we chose Heather was because her style was so relaxed and personalized. When we had our wedding ceremony there was not a dry eye in the house, and everyone told me how they had never seen a ceremony like it and was so special. I would definitely recommend Heather Barron! She was awesome...and when it rained at the rehearsal she was willing to help relocate and was calm. She is great!