Hearts Video Reviews

79 | Clearwater, FL

79 Reviews for Hearts Video

• marie

marie · Married on 11/29/2018

More than i could've imagined!

We were so pleased with Chucks understanding and patience with us on our big day. I originally was scheduled to be at the venue at 4:30. When i realized it was 5:15 I called Chuck to apologize for running late. His response to me was, the bride is never late. This may sound small to you, but it eased my mind of all the chaos that was going on around me. Throughout our ceremony and reception Chuck made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. Not to mention he helped my photographer so much to ensure our lighting was on point. If you hire Hearts video you will not be disappointed. Thank you Chuck, we hope to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was so unique and special (thanks for introducing me to some new cuisine too!). The pre-ceremony time period is always hectic but you came through it perfectly. Just a very special group of people - who danced like crazy - and a very special couple. Best Wishes!
  • Jess

Jess Abbott · Married on 10/20/2018

A Great Videographer

Thank you so much Chuck, for capturing the best day of our life on video. Not only did you fit in our budget with the packages that you offer, but you arrived earlier than contracted and stayed a bit later, to help us get a bit of extra footage of the best moments of our day. That alone earned you 5 stars. We were blown away by the professionalism you showed throughout the day as well as your positivity and great personality. At the end of the day, I sat down and all I wanted, was to just “relive it” again, because of how special and wonderful our wedding day was. Watching the video that you put together did just that! Thank you for including our song choices in the video, and for the quick responses to emails sent. During our ceremony, there was a few hiccups, but you beautifully edited the footage to make it appear nothing had gone awry. Thank you so much for that! I have several friends that are engaged, and I will for sure recommend Hearts Video to them as their must have videographer!

Trenee · Married on 07/07/2018

Hearts Video is truly amazing. They are prompt, attentive and very professional. I'm glad I choose them to cover our wedding. Chuck came in and wasn't in the way and captured all of our special moments. Thank You again. I would defintely recommend this company,

Sent on 07/13/2018

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you Trenee! Your wedding was such a beautiful event but the people truly made it special for me. Everyone: Bridemaids, Groomsmen and guests felt like family and that is priceless! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day...

Tiffany · Married on 05/20/2018

We hired Hearts Video for our wedding & we are so happy that we did! Excellent communication the entire time (we signed our contract with them a year before our wedding & he was great at responding to every question during our entire planning process) & amazing finished products (we got a full length video + highlight video) Chuck really went above and beyond! We had some rain/wind during our beach ceremony but Chuck was flexible and rolled with it, we were able to get some great drone footage during our beach pictures when the rain cleared. We highly recommend Hearts Video : )

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2018

One of the best decisions we made in planning our destination wedding was choosing Hearts Video as our videographer. From beginning to end, Chuck was professional. responsive, and a pleasure to work with. We only wanted a video of our ceremony and Chuck offered this package at a reasonable price. We received our video not too long after we returned from our honeymoon and we love it! It was beautifully edited and it captured the beauty, fun, and intimacy of our wedding ceremony. We are so grateful that we have this phenomenal token of remembrance from our wedding day. Thank you, Chuck!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! Such a unique and beautiful wedding with lots of friends and family. Your planning and hard work resulted in a perfect day!

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

We loved Chuck! He is amazing! So easy to work with before and during our wedding! After speaking on the phone with Chuck when we booked him, it felt like I had known him for years. He is so easy to talk to and so calm. He had worked with many of my other vendors previously, which made our wedding day go smoothly! We couldn’t thank you enough for everything! We can’t wait to see our wedding video!

Capri · Married on 10/08/2017

So glad we added this! To be honest, videography is typically one of the last vendors selected. Don’t wait on this one. Deciding to have a videographer is something I am so, so glad we did! We said from the beginning, if we have money left in our budget, we will hire a videographer. I wish I would have just included it in the budget from the start because there is no way, looking back, that I would not have had a videographer. The wedding day is such a blur and goes by in lightning speed! I used to do weddings, and I would tell the bride and groom the same thing, so I thought since I knew that so well, I’d be able to slow down and take it all in. I certainly was able to fully enjoy our wedding, but it still was a blur and flew by. THANK GOD we hired Hearts Video; I cannot wait to watch our video and relive this perfect moment over and over again. Hearts Video was recommended by my photographer Brian C. Idocks. They make an awesome team! Again, best price and amazing service!! Chuck was great to work with leading up to his event and Debbie, my day-of videographer worked very well with my photographer and was stress-free. I’ll keep you all posted on how the video turns out, but I cannot imagine it being anything shy of perfection!

Regan · Married on 10/07/2017

Chuck with Hearts Video was absolutely amazing! He was so professional. He captured every moment flawlessly. He answered every request I had when it came to moments that I wanted captured. He was on time, professional, and blended into the crowd to get some fabulous candid videos. My wedding planner recommended him to me and I am so happy I went with him. I just received my highlight video and I am in awe on how amazing it was! He is one of a kind and I highly recommend him!

Emma · Married on 08/24/2017

Chuck was brilliant he helped make me feel at ease. During the day we hardly knew he was there. The footage he got was lovely and something we will treasure forever.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you Emma! I love it when couples travel to Florida from the U.K. (along with their family and friends) for their wedding. We are honored that you chose us to capture your wedding day on video and hope it is enjoyed and experienced for years to come!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

Our experience with Chuck and his team was fabulous. He was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. Chuck offered several different options that matched our budget and overall vision for the wedding video. He was also very prompt when responding to correspondences about the big day, and organized when setting everything up and ensuring we were happy. Chuck let us know after the wedding how the production was going and the general time frame. We received our finished video, as promised, a little over a month after the wedding. The video was beautifully put together, and he really captured all of the best moments into a concise (36 minute) video. With added transitions and music, the whole wedding was captured from beginning to end, smoothly and flawlessly through the fabulous production team at Hearts Video! Chuck- thank you for creating such a priceless and memorable piece for us to enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hearts Video's reply:

Best wishes to you and Shawn, and... thank you so much for your kind words!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Chuck at Hearts Video was great to work with! He did an amazing job at capturing everything and worked so well with us and those around him. He made me feel very comfortable and never awkward having the camera on. He was kind, professional, and very flexible when we had some weather issues. He was also able to fly his drone and take some great footage during our photos. It was a pleasure working with them on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Hearts Video's reply:

Such a wonderful wedding and genuine couple! You two overcame the obstacles, found the silver lining in a tough situation and made your wedding one we will never forget. Thank you!!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, and my husband and I were on a fairly strict budget. I interviewed several videographers and spent hours combing websites and reviews, and we are so glad we chose Chuck Lewis/Hearts Video! We came into town one weekend and he was willing to meet with us on a Sunday and walk through the venue discussing ideas and hearing our thoughts about them prior to our wedding weekend. On the day of our wedding he arrived on time and got right to work, we barely knew he was there (which is exactly what you want when picking a videographer). We included use of the drone and we are SO happy we did, the shots came out amazing and because Chuck uses such a high quality drone, you do not hear it or see it throughout your day. Chuck was always prompt to return emails or phone calls, and talk through ideas with me as we were planning. He was kind and friendly to work with as well. It was important to me that I found a videographer who was experienced in shooting outdoors/beach, and sunset, given the venue for our wedding, and Chuck was well versed with all of that. The video and highlight reel came out AMAZING!! I have watched them each 3 or 4 times already, and have cried each time because I felt the videos really embodied my husband and my personality, and the highlights we wanted captured from our wedding day. It included everything we wanted, and he was willing to make a minor edit to our full video to add in a dance scene we requested later on! His pricing was extremely fair, particularly for the quality of the finished product as well. We highly recommend Hearts Video!!

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

On June 1st my husband and I eloped at the PCI on St. Pete Beach. The elopement package came with the photographer and officiant.. However we really wanted to find a way to video the ceremony to share with our family and friends at a later reception. So a week before the ceremony I reached out to our photographer for ideas. She gave me a few videographer vendors to contact but had no idea if any would do ceremony only. I emailed them all at the same time and Hearts Video responded within 15 minutes! Now just 3 days before my elopement the owner of Hearts Video, Chuck, said he would love to help make this happen for us! We were so excited! The following day I Spoke with Cara, the videographer who would be filming our ceremony, to plan everything out. On the day of my wedding Cara arrived early to take video of me getting dressed. She videoed our first look, ceremony, our first dance, and even stayed to film our after wedding photo shoot. The amount of time Cara spent with us for our ceremony only elopement was beyond generous! We just got our video in the mail this week and all I can say is, we absolutely LOVE IT!!! My husband and I were crying the whole video. We are so thankful to have found Chuck and Cara. The price was reasonable and we felt so lucky to have found someone willing to do ceremony only. Now we can share our wedding day with everyone we love and have it forever! Thank you Hearts Video!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hearts Video's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney for your kind words! Your day was so romantic and special, just a joy to capture and edit! Best wishes to you both!

Kat · Married on 04/08/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding video! Chuck did a great job of capturing our ceremony and picking the best moments of our reception to feature. The music he picked was perfect as well. The video really made us feel like we were experiencing our special all over again. So happy that we chose Hearts Video!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you Kat! The entire day was just perfect from your intimate waterside ceremony to the poolside cocktail hour to the elegant yacht club reception. You two did what every couple should try to do: Have fun at your wedding!

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Chuck with hearts video was amazing! He was very friendly, professional, and hard working. He captured our wedding day beautifully and we are so thankful we decided to have a videographer last minute. Chuck was flexible with packages to accommodate our budget. He was very timely in responding to emails and creating our videos. Would highly recommend!

Laurel · Married on 05/26/2016

Chuck was AMAZING. Days before the wedding he made sure to contact us and made us feel comfortable. He told us to enjoy our day. I had no worries or hesitation about him and Hearts Video. The day of the wedding, he spoke to the groom and myself and told us the break down of the day. The video came out GREAT. He got great clips (funny ones too). His price was extremely reasonable and he works with you on the pricing packaging as well.

I had Hearts Video capture my wedding, and they did a phenomenal job! Chuck caught so many moments that my husband and I missed, since we were constantly being pulled for photos, cake cutting, etc. Having a videographer really made a difference. I spent two years planning my wedding and put together all the decorations myself, and Chuck made a point to video each of the spaces so that I could see it all pulled together on the big night. When my husband and I watch the video, its like looking back on the evening and celebrating it all over again! The video is beautiful and I would recommend Hearts Video to any bride and groom!

Bethany · Married on 03/12/2016

They worked out perfect package for me and videographer was so helpful! She helped me to keep it together! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Hearts Video's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany! You were so beautiful on your wedding day and a joy to work with!

My husband and I just recently got married. We knew we wanted to use hearts video because they get all the special details that you don't even see during your wedding day. I cannot wait to get the short film to see how amazing it turned out. Chuck was very professional. He showed up on a timely manner and never once was in the way. To be honest, I never really saw him except at my parent's house and when he came to say bye for the evening. He made sure to stay out of people's way and film exactly what we wanted.
    Thank you again Chuck!!! We know the video will be amazing!

Alisha · Married on 10/30/2015

Chuck was such an amazing person to work with in 2006 when my sister got married, we HAD to hire him again to video my wedding! My groom and I had the pleasure of reserving Hearts Video for our two day event. Day 1 of 2 hosted an extravagant indian wedding ceremony for ~200 guests. Chuck and his team managed to capture all the important aspects of our indian wedding ceremony. The second day was our wedding reception for ~180 guests; again a fantastic job with capturing this once in a life time event. Chuck made our wedding blue-ray dvd like a western romantic indian movie that unfolds; the dvd itself was made with such high quality. My groom and I watched our wedding blue-ray dvd almost a hundred times (NOT KIDDING)! My groom and I had an awesome experience working Hearts Video. It's great individuals like Chuck you can rely on to keep a peaceful mind when your big day arrives. We highly recommend Hearts Video.

Lisandra · Married on 10/02/2015

We are so happy we hired Chuck from Hearts Video. We were confident with his expertise that our wedding would be captured with the highest quality. I was hesitate to hire a videographer for our wedding but after seeing what he captured for our friends wedding a year prior, we didn't skip a beat and contacted him! If you are looking for a videographer at a great price....look no further!!!

Chuck showed up early and was very professional. He dressed nice and was very personable. He set up multiple cameras. He stayed until The end making sure he got everything. I was very happy. The video came in the mail quickly and I was so thrilled with the final result. He captured every moment at all angles. He was worth every penny. He came highly recommended and I'm glad that I chose him to capture this very special day.

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional, friendly, and efficient! Chuck was a pleasure to work with!

Alexis · Married on 07/26/2014

We received our wedding video in the mail a couple weeks ago and it was wonderful! We were so excited to see it and it was perfect. I'm so glad that we decided to hire a videographer and especially Hearts Video. There were so many things about the day that we didn't notice until we got to rewatch it together. Highly recommend!