Hearts Crossing Reviews

Hearts Crossing 6
Hearts Crossing 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Newton · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic, Caring, Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

ChrisTina of HeartsCrossing was wonderful in working with us closely to personalize our wedding ceremony! Our guests remarked that it was one of the most interesting, touching, unique ceremonies they had ever attended! ChrisTina actually took the time to get to know us individually as well as a couple. The preparation she did, both in working with us and preparing for our ceremony was above and beyond, and she was extremely flexible with our location and schedule. She made us feel so comfortable standing up in front of all our loved ones and exchanging our vows! We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Hearts Crossing 8

Hearts Crossing's reply:

Natalie and Kalon ,Thank You for your kind words, Please keep in touch. I would love to see pictures of your wedding.
    Love and Light ChrisTina

Sarah · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful experience

We are so late on reviewing, we apologize. ChrisTina was absolutely wonderful. We were a difficult couple because we were a) coming from out of town and b) we were so completely overwhelmed, but ChrisTina went above and beyond to help us out. She wrote us a wonderful script, let us fine-tune it (or, more realistically, rewrite the whole thing!) but she was patient and thoughtful the entire time, and gave us wonderful feedback. She kept the attendees engaged, set a wonderful, beautiful, mystical mood, and told our story perfectly. We are so grateful! ChrisTina is a fantastic officiant and she was the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Thomas Wohlmut · Married on 12/21/2018

We recommend ChrisTina whole-heartedly

Having ChrisTina be our officiant at our wedding was an amazing experience. She worked with us for several weeks before the ceremony to help us become spiritually centered and she took the time to really understand what kind of ceremony we wanted. The result was a service that was exactly what we hoped for. It was spiritual, professional, and full of love.

Our guests are still raving about it being the most profound, personal wedding they’ve ever attended. We are grateful for ChrisTina’s service to couples during this most important time. If you want something special that reflects your love and unique relationship, (and not a cookie-cutter service), we recommend ChrisTina whole-heartedly.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Hearts Crossing 9

Hearts Crossing's reply:

Tom , I value your friendship and the kindness of your words, I am so glad I was united in matrimony with both of you..
    Love ChrisTina

Sabrina Staires · Married on 08/25/2018

Caring and Thoughtful

ChrisTina was helpful to us in every way! She tuned in to what we needed in order to have a meaningful intimate ceremony and delivered beyond all expectations. We had a very small ceremony ( just the two of us). The ceremony was spontaneous and flowed with the weather, meaning I wanted the water element to be a part of our ceremony and we had rain shower delivered during a drought, right on top of us! It was beautiful! She was able to celebrate the water with us! Taking it all in stride. ChrisTina creates a masterpiece of a ceremony, incorporating many valuable elements as well as full engaging spiritually. She calls forth love and compassion to unions in a big-hearted way. She a gracious, gifted and a wonderful woman. We feel like the Universe really blessed us with her.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Hearts Crossing 10
    Hearts Crossing 11

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding was FUN! ChrisTina provided a wonderful, professional, light hearted feel that insured our family and friends were entertained and really understood who we were. She put in extra time to make our wedding as unique as we are. She was respectful and listened to what we wanted and what we didn't want. She was the perfect person for our wedding and it just wouldn't have been the same without her! We would definitely recommend her services again and again!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Hearts Crossing 12
    Hearts Crossing 13
    Hearts Crossing 14

Alita · Married on 05/26/2018

So you have found your soul mate! If you choose the celebrant we did for our wedding, ChrisTina Maestas-Simek, you will both be guided through an infinitely memorable ceremony fitting to your union. ChrisTina will follow and join the two of you together with inspiring beauty, filling your celebration with purposeful, community-oriented, especially-tailored rituals. This was a second marriage for Fletch and me. ChrisTina created a brilliant way to have our adult children walk in ahead of us to the ceremony spot. She provided vessels for earth, water, and rose petals (earth-centered spiritual blessings were important to us.) She included into her words: our elders, our passed on loved ones, the meaning of the Fuzhou Ting at the Chinese Reconciliation Park in Tacoma, Washington we chose as our venue. She led a hand fasting and special vows, weaving all along the way, our love story. It was a joy to witness; we continually hear this from everyone who was there. We felt deeply anointed and charged with a forever love because of her careful, intentional hand. Thank you ChrisTina, for your continuous presence throughout our wedding planning and wedding weekend. Your found our sparkle and fanned the flames.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Hearts Crossing 20
    Hearts Crossing 21
  • F

Fletcher · Married on 05/26/2018

Every so often, maybe once or twice in a lifetime, you meet someone who sees your intention, meets it, and helps you to realize it. ChrisTina is just such a person.
    She showed a genuine love and interest in each of us as individuals and as a couple. Her careful attention to the details of our lives made a big difference in the ceremony to follow.
    In preparation for our wedding, we met several times and the pace was always unhurried and relaxed. She asked us thoughtful questions such as what qualities we most admired in each other, what things one would do that always made the other laugh, and what emotions we would like people to take away from the ceremony. She asked of our family’s traditions and she explored with us ways we might use those traditions to honor our parents, grandparents, and ancestors. She specifically asked which cultural or faith traditions we wished to include. I told her that we wanted our guests to feel like they mattered, that we were all a single organism and that our wish was to hold each other in a place of love and security. She got that. She was respectful, attentive, and through her compassionate curiosity, I felt more able to access the best parts of myself.
    When I told her that my favorite poet was Rumi and my favorite performer was the baseball player Edgar Martinez (no flash, just playing the game for the love of the sport), she understood the connection between these two artists. She had valuable suggestions for the ceremony that were in keeping with our desires. Her ideas were innovative and adaptive to the landscape in which we held our outdoor wedding.
    During the ceremony she was respectful while still encouraging laughter and poised while still embracing spontaneity and a sense of fun. It is a rare thing that any one person can embrace all these qualities and feel blessed that even now, she walks with us on our journey together as newlyweds.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Hearts Crossing 22
    Hearts Crossing 23
    Hearts Crossing 24

Leah · Married on 04/28/2018

We found ChrisTina almost last minute (like a month before the wedding) and it was meant to be. Right away we could tell she was passionate about her work and her curiosity about us was genuine. She was unlike any of the other officiants we spoke to! She straight away was tuned into us and what we wanted, she took the time to get to know us, truly, and our story. Her unique background was heaven sent for me, as I had a lot of grief that I didn't know I needed to process in order to make room for this happiest of days. Sensing my needs, she helped me get clarity, comfort and helped ground me in the present to prepare me for life going forward. My husband immediately liked her, which is saying a lot since he is such a skeptic, but she warmed his heart and set his mind at ease. We trusted her right away and she never let us down.

The ceremony was powerful and beautiful. She wove our lives and our dreams into a song never to be repeated. She had to battle gale force winds, technical failures, and delays but overcame them and helped us be still in the chaos. Reminding us of why we were there and showing us that nothing else mattered. Our guests raved about the ceremony and were so excited and honored to have been part of it. It's as if she taps into the energy of everyone there and uses that energy to forge the union.

So much of our experience with ChrisTina was felt on a deep level and it's difficult to put into words the energy and love she brings to her work. We were greatly blessed to have her as our celebrant and our guide on this incredible day. We love you, ChrisTina!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Hearts Crossing 29
    Hearts Crossing 30
    Hearts Crossing 31

Hearts Crossing's reply:

Hi Leah, I am hoping I will see you both over the holidays> I would love to hear about your beautiful relationship, and of all the shifts that have happened in your lives.
    Love ChrisTina

Camilo · Married on 08/06/2017

Life has a funny way of bringing people together. My husband and I currently live in Pennsylvania but decided to get married in Santa Fe, where I am from originally. This posed some obvious issues when it came to planning and finding an officiant. Our initial online search from PA led to us to another officiant who was busy our wedding weekend but she recommended Hearts Crossing and ChrisTina, and we were so happy she did!

We instantly knew during our first phone call with ChrisTina that she was the one we wanted to marry us. Even though we were talking to her for the first time, we felt like she cared about us as a couple and as people. The ceremony she described was tailored just for us and she delivered on her promises. We wanted our guests to feel emotion and celebration and she designed an outdoor summer ceremony that infused natural elements in an elegant way. We are not necessarily religious but some of our older guests are and she created several readings that were spiritual and tasteful. At points there were no dry eyes in our audience and at the end, I felt the rush of celebration from our guests as she announced us as a couple.

ChrisTina went above and beyond. She took the time to meet with us several times and get to know us and our families, which I thought was a nice touch. She even inspired and help create our table center pieces that continued her message into our reception. Since we were from out of town, she even directed us to some of the things we needed for our reception.

If we had to do it all over again, there is not a single thing I would change. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Hearts Crossing 32

Jrod and Griz · Married on 06/17/2017

ChrisTina was EXTRAORDINARY!
    Where to begin.... We came up with the unusual idea of climbing a Jemez mountain peak for our vow exchange. ChrisTina was totally on board! From an idea, turned into a plan, next thing I know we were climbing this mountain together for the first time taking notes and doing a step by step of how this ceremony will play out. Because we did not choose a conventional or religious wedding ChrisTina had deep conversations with us to get to know us and what our true values were. I loved that she exposed our inner feelings and used this to produce a unique, amazing, beautiful ceremony. I can’t put into words how incredibly spiritual this ceremony was! ChrisTina put so much thought into each word, each gesture and each moment! Our ceremony included a combination of interfaith, civil, non-denomination and religious ceremonies within this single experience. With all of us being such open people we embraced all her ideas and she embraced all of ours! Our wedding ceremony was better than either of us could ever have imagined. All of our guests were in awe and commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We cannot thank you enough for your services! We were SO lucky to find you!
    Love the Lucero’s

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Hearts Crossing 33
    Hearts Crossing 34
    Hearts Crossing 35

Gus · Married on 07/16/2016

ChrisTina was our Wedding Celebrant. We came to her with a vision of what we wanted for our Wedding Ceremony. She worked with us from the start to the finish and offered her creative input.
    The ceremony was heartfelt and humorous, our guests are still raving about how much they loved our unique ceremony. ChrisTina mate the ceremony about us and very personal. She made us feel comfortable from the start.
    Because She did such an amazing job on our wedding we have had numerous couples ask us for her contact information.
    ChrisTina honestly cares about us and has periodically contacted us to see how we are doing as a couple. We have developed a true friendship with her. From the bottom of our hearts we are thankful to ChrisTina for making our wedding memorable and a one-of-a-kind experience for our guests and for ourselves. She is an awesome person and we are very blessed to have had her create and be the Celebrant for our wedding ceremony.
    Celso and Gus

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Hearts Crossing 36
    Hearts Crossing 37
    Hearts Crossing 38

Angela · Married on 04/04/2016

Working with ChrisTina was so easy and comfortable. The time we spent together dreaming and planning the ceremony never felt rushed, and the ceremony itself was at once beautiful, joyful and profound. Even the space was perfect! She brought in all of our ideas as well as her own and wove them together in the most graceful way.
    Thank you ChrisTina for giving us the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Hearts Crossing 39

Carl · Married on 11/02/2015

Christina made our ceremony very special and personal. I meet her on an Airplane flying home a few months before our wedding we started talking and she told me she had just got her license to marry couples. I felt a connection to her as soon I meet her and felt she would be the best to marry us. Her sincerity and overall welcoming demeanor made us at ease about planning the wedding with her. We did not plan our own vows. So we left it up to here to come up with the words for the wedding. It was perfect. All of the paperwork was organized and ready for us to review and sign just prior to the ceremony and it was a big help that she took care of everything: license, marriage certificate, ceremony table. A truly lovely experience. Thank you Christina!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Hearts Crossing 47
    Hearts Crossing 48
    Hearts Crossing 49

Tom · Married on 08/18/2012

ChrisTina has been a part of our lives for some time. Before Lisa and I considered marrying, she was already a good friend and uplifting spirit- calm, insightful, aware. We feel truly fortunate that she was able to preside at out wedding.

We met with ChrisTina many times before the ceremony and she then outlined the course she envisioned for our wedding. She refined the mass of information we gave her and found a language and look that reflected our love. She understood the feelings that brought us together and defined us as a couple. Her design for the ceremony coalesced all that we had shared and added to it a depth of spirituality that underscored the meaning of our bond. She was, and still is, such an integral part of Lisa’s and my journey together.

Christina brought a beautiful presence and awareness to our union. The time she had spent with us before the wedding gave her a unique awareness of our energy and allowed her to fully engage in the moment. She was thoroughly aware of the flow emerging throughout the day and was indispensible in helping arrange the wedding site.

The ceremony itself transcended words. ChrisTina found the heart and soul of our bond and helped us to realize it more fully through ceremony and ritual. She found “our story” together and was able to mirror our most intimate feelings of love. She was available and conscientious throughout the day and contributed the most positive energy and helpful thoughts.

Those who witnessed our wedding, both invited guests and venue staff, felt that this was a uniquely beautiful ceremony, that it was more than just a wedding. It was an expression of Love and commitment beyond two people and a moment in time that reflected a deep truth and meaning among all gathered. ChrisTina will always have a special place in our hearts. She was capable of seeing into our love and expressing it in our ceremony. ChrisTina will forever be remembered as the spirit of Love who united us.

Sent on 02/25/2018