Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel Reviews

8 | Townsend, TN

8 Reviews for Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel

Emilie · Married on 10/25/2008

I wouldn't have had my wedding any other way. We are from WV and went to Heartland Wedding Chapel in Tennessee. It was so easy and no stress at all. You pick your flowers online and they have them ready in your dressing room when you get there. The cake looked amazing!!! The video that they took was great. The photographer took the greatest pictures. They provided a horse and carriage ride afterwards that was so nice. I would strongly recommend you looking into them if you are looking to go away for your wedding!!! No complaints whatsoever!

Marie · Married on 04/01/2006

It was a storybook wedding complete with a Cinderella carriage ride. For the time of year the grounds were beautiful & flowers were abundant & photos beautiful.

We came back to visit this year & place looked run down. Sad to see.

Susan · Married on 11/29/2003

We were married in 03 and just loved this chaple. We had a very small wedding but they made it beautiful for us. It was closed for awhile and when my husband and I go back every year for our anniversary we drive by the chaple. We are so happy that they are having weddings there again!!Maybe we will have our renewal there after all!!

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2001

It was a small but perfect wedding. An amazing day. Log cabin was enchanted. Reception was perfect, with cake and punch. Family and friends extremely enjoyed the day. Carriage ride was like Cinderalla story, would highly recommend.

Mandy · Married on 08/12/1995

My husband and I were married here in 1995. It was absolutely beautiful from start to finish! Our wedding photos and video are very professional looking. We ordered two of them in wall portraits and they look amazing! The unity candle, ringing the wedding bell, and taking a horse and carriage ride made this an extra special day!

We chose to have our reception nearby at a restaurant called Open Hearth and ordered our own tiered wedding cake from Publix.

Cori · Married on 07/12/2003

We got married in 2003! The chapel is beautiful, the location is perfect and beautiful view outside. The pictures and video are great and professional! different wedding package with everything you need for that special day! Our wedding was beautiful !

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful Chapel! I love everything about the venue!

Amber · Married on 09/21/2008

The wedding chapel and the staff was absolutely great!! They worked with me in so many ways to help make my wedding day the best ever :) All you really have to do is buy your wedding dress, rings, marriage license & grab your groom (& wedding party)...they do the rest!! It was absolutely perfect :) They even have a 2-night stay in their honeymoon cabin included in the package!! And the cabin is soooo perfect for newlyweds!