Heartland Great Events Reviews

Heartland Great Events 4
Heartland Great Events 5

Shanita Lewis · Married on 12/29/2018

#WalkingDowneyaisle

Our experience was a memorable and enjoyable one. Maria and her team were on point! We all know weddings give everyone the jitters (and the bride sure did have a lot of those) but Maria made our experience more relaxing and comfortable. We could finally breathe! She made herself readily available to answer and bring clarity to any question or idea we had about our big day. Maria was also extremely professional and made sure all details were met within the specified time frames and deadlines. Whether it was dealing with the demands of the bride or contacting any vendors to remind them of dates, Maria was there until the very end and continues to be there up to this present day. Indeed Maria went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best wedding for 2018! Keep up the good work Maria. Love always. P.S Can we have some more of that pineapple chicken?

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Heartland Great Events 6
    Heartland Great Events 7
    Heartland Great Events 8
    Heartland Great Events 9
    Heartland Great Events 10

aiysha · Married on 08/25/2018

Magical Day

From the beginning, Maria understood everything my husband and I wanted for our day. I sent her a layout of every detail we wanted and she made our dreams come true. We received so many compliments from guests.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Ari Kellman · Married on 02/17/2018

Spectacular

Excellent service throughout. Worked very well with my wife and I to make sure we got what we were looking for and really helped us out a lot.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Reia

Reia · Married on 07/29/2017

Bradshaw Wedding July 2019

The team of Heartland Great Events were very helpful from the very first day. Even before we knew that Golden Grove Estate would be where our union would take place, we were taken on a tour by Anderson (the brawn of the duo team :) ) whose enthusiasm and pride of the grounds made us fall in love with it. As we toured we were given a history of the property, how other events and weddings were set up and we could picture (if we chose there) how our day would go. My husband and I on the way back home after visiting knew that this was the best location. All activities of the big day could take place in one central location and even more exciting were its grounds and outdoor feel. Maria (the brains of the duo :) ) thoroughly explained to us in the months leading up to our big day options and kept us in the loop. On the big day Maria and Anderson were all hands on deck. Bustling here and there, ensuring our vendors were set up and everything was as magical as we would love it. Our guests boasted of how beautiful the day was and we have Maria and Anderson to thank for that.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Roshelle Bernard · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful All Inclusive Wedding Location

Pros: Golden Grove is a place not to be overlooked when thinking about wedding locations. Beautiful secluded location, nice all inclusive package and trust me when I say the decor was stunning, it literally took the guests breath away. The staff were friendly, courteous and professional. Golden Grove is a photographers paradise. It's a one stop shop....inclusive of location, accommodation, decor, drinks and food. I will definitely recommend more clients to Golden Grove Great House.

Cons:
    As 1 night is included in the package, I believe that they should be some flexibility in if the couple wishes to stay the night of the wedding or if the couple decided that they wish to stay the night before with their bridal party as the property have more than enough space.

The accommodation should have been freshly cleaned before the arrival of guests especially when they were given a specific time to check in.

All in all we have a fabulous wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019