HeartBrave Studios Reviews

12 | Conyers, GA

12 Reviews for HeartBrave Studios

Bri Burroughs · Married on 07/18/2020

The absolute best! Highly recommend!

What a dynamic duo! My husband and I really wanted our videographer and photographer to work together seamlessly and they surpassed our expectations. They were so open minded, creative, and such a pleasure to work with. Our experience wouldn’t of been the same without them! Our wedding party was a little crazy/fun so I’m extremely happy Cassandra and Todd were the ones to capture our big day. We’ve received some sneak peak pictures and a video trailer and THEY ARE AMAZING. We got the best of both worlds with them, such a pleasure to work with and their work is phenomenal (and I’m a stickler). You can’t make a wrong decision going with HeartBrave, truly fantastic and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Heather Jordan · Married on 06/06/2020

Best videographer out there!

All I can say is AMAZING! Both were so nice and so easy to work with! And their work is absolutely breathtaking!!!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 10/26/2019

Above and Beyond to create Perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about HeartBrave Studios. Their presence made our day that much better. Not only are they insanely talented but they are amazing people. I loved getting to work with them before the big day, telling them our must haves and what we are looking for all the way to making the big day so much less stressful. The movie came out better than I could have imagined and I have had countless people ask us who did our video. I would recommend them 100 times over and wish I could have them film every important even of my life because they have created something I will cherish forever. Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding film needs, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Bethany Leonhardt · Married on 08/31/2019

Very well organized, and efficient!

This company made my wedding video dreams come true! They were so fast and everything looked perfect! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Kate · Married on 07/20/2019

Best videographer - high quality, affordable price!

Thank you Todd DeAngelo for a JAW-DROPPING video of our wedding! My husband and I were completely floored with the delivery of such a movie-esque highlight reel of our big day. When we received the 1 minute sneak-peak trailer, we instantly shared it with family and friends and we were all itching for the final version! You both have completely exceeded our expectations. Despite the craziness of wedding day "running-around-shananigans", you both kept us calm, had us laughing and savoring the moments, and really showcased all of the different aspects of our big day that we were (and weren't able to be) a part of, so THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/11/2019

P Kim · Married on 07/08/2019

Our favorite vendor

Todd and Cassandra were our favorite vendor to work with. They are so friendly and easy to work with and you can tell they really care about their clients and take pride in what they do. They made the experience so pleasant and we are in love with the finished product! We wouldn’t recommend anyone else :)

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Ana

Ana Avila · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful and very professional!

You don't get many photographers/videographers that take time out of their day to meet up with you and set up a timeline for your special day. HeartBrave Studios went out there way for us, made our day very special! We are so in love with their work, also big thumbs up to Cassandra for being so patient with me on my wedding day, it can be stressful at times but she made is so easy! We would definitely recommend them to anyone with a big special event coming up!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/04/2019

Captured our Wedding Day Perfectly and Beyond my Imagination!

I am totally impressed with HeartBrave studios and will recommend them to anyone! They did such an amazing job on our wedding video and I still get chills everytime I watch it! They were such a joy to work with. Everything about their process was comfortable and professional. I constantly get complements on how professional our video is and how they completely captured our special day. Thank you so much HeartBrave! Y'all knocked this one out the park!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing videographer!

It's really hard to put into words how phenomenal Todd and Cassandra were to work with for our wedding day. They are the nicest couple with a passion to capture the perfect moments in the most amazing way. Our videos we recieved were professional, theatrical, and perfectly us. They are everything ANYONE could ever hope for in a vendor- from the ease of choosing a package, to payment plans, to getting us our videos within a couple of months. They're just great. Book them as soon as you can. Like, now. You won't be disappointed at all!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • User3972498 · Married on 00/00/0000

Amazing experience!

We had the best experience with HeartBrave! After our original photo/ video team cancelled on us, we were scrambling to find a team that fit our wants. HeartBrave reassured us that no matter what, they would be there for our wedding day. Todd & Cassandra made our day a great experience. Very professional, fun & captured beautiful moments that will be cherished forever.

Thank you HeartBrave for being the best. Our day wouldn’t have been the same without y’all. You two seriously rock!!

also if you are going back and forth between having video, do it - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Jude

Jude Clark · Married on 08/25/2019

2.0
      3.0

Over the moon!!!

Photos were the single most important aspect of our wedding, because we know the photos are the only thing that will be left from that day to cherish forever. I could not be more happy with the photos that we received from HeartBrave Studios. Cassandra was our photographer and she was a joy to work with on the day. HBS was super flexible with our needs and basically allowed us to create a custom package for a very reasonable price. I will cherish these photos forever!

It pains me to have to take points off for professionalism and responsiveness, but alas, there was an incident. About three weeks before our wedding we could not get in touch with HBS for about 8 days. After a week we did start reaching out to other photographers to see if we could get another one on short notice to shoot our wedding, since we could not get in touch with HBS. 19 days before the wedding Todd did email us back and said they had been on vacation for a week. They had not warned us beforehand nor set a vacation responder. Obviously this did not affect the final product, but this was very unprofessional and also easily avoidable. It was not cool that 19 days before my wedding I was wondering if I was back to square one on photos.

I hope Todd will make use of the vacation responder function next time! Like I said before, I am so so happy with our final photos and I WOULD recommend HeartBrave Studios for anyone looking for photography services :)

Sent on 09/06/2019

HeartBrave Studios's reply:

Hey Jude! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Again, we are so so sorry for our mishap and lack of communication. We totally realize we should have had a vacation responder on our email, especially since we were traveling in not the greatest service areas and different time zoner. We have taken the measures to ensure that that will never happen again with any future trips we may take.
    It was an honor and delight to serve you on your special day! We hope you will treasure the memories captured forever!