HeartBeatVideo.com Reviews

9 Reviews for HeartBeatVideo.com

• Tara

Tara Sanchez · Married on 07/13/2018

Absolute perfection!

Juan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so sweet and quick to respond to all of my messages with questions. He does AMAZING work visually with the masterpieces he creates. The different effects and transitions throughout my full length and highlight wedding videos completely blew me away! He captured every moment so beautifully and compiled everything seemlessly, creating absolute perfection! He is a true professional in his craft. Do yourself a favor and watch all of his work on his Vimeo account, you will be in awe. Check out his work and let it speak for itself! https://vimeo.com/310650914

Sent on 03/27/2019

Rosalynn · Married on 02/14/2018

Germán and Juan (my photographer & videographer) were AMAZING!!! They provided excellent communication, answered all of our questions in a timely manner and were very professional. Our photos, video came out beyond amazing!!! It was worth every penny!!! We highly recommend •HeartBeat Video• to all couples planning to wed or elope in Punta Cana! Thank you so much again HeartBeat Video!!! We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/13/2018

These guys were amazing to work with! We were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about a thing! The videos we received are just incredible! They were able to capture every detail and tell a beautiful story in the videos. We will cherish them forever! If you’re not sure about getting video for your wedding, I urge you too! Thy capture the things that can’t be caught in photos and it provides memories that you’ll hold with you forever. I’m still in awe!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • O

Oana · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with heartbeatvideo was an absolute pleasure - one of the best decisions we made was to hire heartbeatvideo for our wedding video. The video is absolutely amazing! It captured all the unforgettable moments and every time we watch it, it transports us back to the sandy beach in Punta Cana.
    The level of knowledge and professionalism is unparalleled and the stellar customer service doesn’t stop when the camera stops rolling. From the moment we met them it was obvious that Juan and German are very passionate about their jobs, delivering quality products to their clients and providing outstanding customer service!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Chloe · Married on 04/19/2017

Juan and Germán were absolutely amazing to work with! They arrived early to set up and got started taking video right on time. They even used a drone which in the videos adds an amazing effect! They were super professional and friendly the entire night! Everyone felt comfortable around them and they integrated themselves into the atmosphere perfectly without being in the way or distracting to the moments of the day. They were willing to capture any additional moments we had in mind when asked which was so flexible of them. Most importantly the videos both the highlight and full length came out way better than I could have imagined! They used songs from the wedding and has every speech and special moment of the night and moments of the party. It was a perfect blend of everything you want to remember. Juan was awesome too because after sending them he checked to see if I was happy and was willing to make changes. If you want a responsive, friendly and professional videographer HeartBeatVideo is the way to go!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Julie · Married on 04/08/2017

I was planning a wedding....a destination wedding at that. Thanks to social media and other brides posting their videos it was much simpler. I watched tons of video and i always ended up back to my favorite...heart beat. I loved their work and thought they would do phenomenal for our wedding. During the wedding, I didn't even really notice them but they captured our wedding in its entirety. From the 1 min teaser to the 1 min vows to the 5 min video. All these posts were spaced out timely. I haven't even had a chance to watch our hour long video. I showed my video to everyone and they all were so impressed at the quality of heart beats work. They said it was like a movie. The drone is a must! Loved it.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Marina · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I loved having the HeartBeatVideo team as our wedding videographers! They were really fun and comfortable to work with, even though I usually feel really awkward in front of the camera. They are great professionals and managed to make themselves invisible, but still captured all the precious moments of our special day. The video that we just got is absolutely beautiful, we LOVE it! If you are looking for a wedding videographer in the Dominican Republic, HeartBeatVideo without a doubt will do an incredible job for you!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough about Heartbeat Video!! And it's clear that is the truth if you read my attempt which was too long to post here (but can be accessed on their FB page!!). They were absolutely amazing. I still have people telling me our video should be on a big screen because it looked like a trailer for a major motion picture film! The other way it was described was as "a mix between the most romantic love story and an MTV music video!" The full length video was perfect and captured all of the important moments and helps us totally relive the day (and me sob my eyes out because I love it so much)!!

If you are thinking about booking them, stop reading this and go message them NOW! Or at the very least go check out their videos because they speak for themselves!!

Thank you so much, Heartbeatvideo!! Brent and I are eternally grateful and love you guys so much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Cory · Married on 05/21/2016

Germán and his team are consummate professionals that gave us everything we were expecting and more! Getting videography for our wedding at Jellyfish restaurant was a last minute decision, and one we couldn't be happier with. We debuted the video for close friends and family, and everyone was stunned with Germán's attention to detail and artistic eye. We are eagerly awaiting the full length video.

Highlight: https://vimeo.com/178677061