Heart to Heart Ministries Reviews

90 | Snellville, GA

90 Reviews for Heart to Heart Ministries

Julie C. · Married on 11/14/2020

The Perfect Officiant for our Perfect Day!

Pastor David was an absolutely wonderful officiant at our November 14th Wedding! He was recommended to me by the owner of our venue, and after reading his reviews, I knew I had to meet him! My husband and I met with him before confirming him for our day, and we fell in love with him right then. He's such a warm, kind, and sweet man! He made our wedding day so special. After booking, he made sure to stay in contact with us and answer any and all questions we had! He listened to us about what we wanted in our wedding ceremony, and truly delivered! He arrived at the venue early to speak with us before the wedding, and officiated a beautiful ceremony for us! Having him officiate our wedding was very special, and truly something I'll always be thankful for. Thank you so much, Pastor David!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Mahalakshmi

Mahalakshmi S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect ceremony

Pastor David made our wedding so special! We had so many plans change during the pandemic that resulted in a change of venue (to a different state) and he was available and understanding of our circumstances. We are an interfaith (Christian & Hindu) couple that wanted to have one ceremony to honor each of our faiths. During our meeting, Pastor David talked us through the entire ceremony, worked with us to include details that were meaningful to us, and imparted so much guidance and wisdom that we will carry with us into our marriage. All of this resulted in the most beautiful, personal, and perfect ceremony. He was also punctual on the day-of and communicated with us very clearly throughout the whole process.
    Thank you, Pastor David, for making our day so incredible!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Stella

Stella M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Pastor David Gilleland is a Blessing and a Joy

Pastor David Gilleland is a blessing in our lives and was such a joy to work with for our wedding. We were visiting from out of town, planning our destination wedding, and lucky enough to meet him (and his lovely wife) in their life-long home—filled with wonderful memories and love.

Pastor David is generous and kind, thoughtful and deliberate, a good listener, and had the best advice for both of us. He helped us craft the perfect ceremony which included a letter box and a hand-fasting ceremony. He had the perfect words to say for each moment.

Thank you Pastor David for being a part of our big day, we couldn’t have done it without you!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jackie N. · Married on 06/27/2020

Thoughtful, Reliable Officiant

Pastor David created a ceremony for my husband and I that we will remember forever. His approach was thoughtful and tailored to our needs. His genuine and inviting demeanor made us feel comfortable and he created the most special day. We are grateful to have met him and have him officiate our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/27/2020

T W · Married on 02/15/2020

Review from the Wilsons

If you’re reading this review, you’re probably getting married, congratulations! This was the least stressful decision that we had to make throughout the entire planning process. We met Pastor David at a bridal expo that Magic Moments was hosting. After chatting with him at the bridal expo, we agreed to meet up. He was the last person we saw on the way out of the expo, as we didn’t think about the importance of an officiant at the time, so I guess it was a save the best for last kind of situation. When we met, he sat us down and got to know us and he let us choose if we wanted to hire him or not. After speaking with him, we felt he really saw us as a couple, as real people, not a business transaction. We could totally be ourselves and trust him with executing our ceremony with precision and professionalism, that’s so important when hiring an officiant. He gave us suggestions that we didn’t even think to explore for our ceremony, such as a letter box and hand fasting, including honoring our loved ones that passed on. Everything that we wanted to do, he was so supportive and helpful. He is the best. Thank you so much Pastor David! We are so blessed to have met you, you helped make our wedding day that much more special.

XoXo

Treasure & Stephen Wilson

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Robin

Robin C. · Married on 11/09/2019

Heartfelt Ceremony

Pastor David made our ceremony more special than we could have ever imagined. He is prompt and courteous in all questions, conversations, and requests. He has such a caring disposition, a kind and gentle heart, and truly cares about the couples he works with. We had so many guests tell us how meaningful and beautiful our ceremony was. Our ceremony was Christ-focused with an emphasis on love, respect, and the importance of family. We were so impressed with Pastor David and his services. Pastor David, thank you for making the most important aspect of our wedding day the most special and meaningful! We appreciate you!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Letitia W. · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved him, did a perfect job

David was our wedding officiant. He could not have been a better one! He was very punctual, professional and gracious and did a perfect and meaningful ceremony. He also did a good job putting my nervous groom at ease before the ceremony. We would highly recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 07/06/2019

Blough wedding

Pastor David was awesome to work with! We had a great meeting with him on the beginning where we knew we should have him doing our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Heart to Heart Ministries's reply:

It was a joy and privilege for me to be the Officiant for Bianca and Davis' wedding. They were delightful to work with and made the process easy for me. Thank You Davis and Bianca for your affirming review and giving information to future couples in their search for an Officiant.

I wish you the Very Best in your life together.

Pastor David
    Heart To Heart Ministries
    770-317-2779
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/11/2019

picture perfect

David was so easy to work with. He was thorough in explaining the process and what's expected of him and us as a couple. He gave us options for how we wanted the ceremony to go and followed up with me when I had lost his email in all the wedding shuffle. He's a gentle and kind man and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Heart to Heart Ministries's reply:

I appreciate the very affirming review written by Laura and Trent. They were very easy to work with and made my responsibilities as their Officiant an enjoyable experience. Laura and Trent, you have my very Best Wishes for a secure and fulfilling marriage. Thank You for choosing me to be your to be a part of an event so meaningful in your lives.
    Pastor David
    Heart To Heart Ministries

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Pastor David was excellent

Pastor David was great to work with. He met us before and allowed us to choose exactly how we wanted the ceremony to go. He then gave us a document with the exact order of events, which tremendously helped with making the program. Lastly, my favorite part is that he asked for our relationship history which allowed him to make our ceremony unique to us. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony thanks to Pastor David

I was very impressed with Pastor David when we met with him a few months before the wedding. Having a destination wedding, I was afraid it would be hard to coordinate all the details, but Pastor David worked with us from the beginning to create the perfect wedding ceremony that fit our personality as a couple. I strongly recommend Pastor David to future brides; he creates such a meaningful ceremony and he truly is such a caring individual.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kim B. · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy to Work With

Pastor David was so easy to work with and had so many great suggestions for our ceremony. We were able to choose the type of ceremony we wanted and the specific wording. And, Pastor David is so earnest in every conversation; it is obvious that he takes every ceremony very seriously and understands the type of commitment that is being made.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/16/2019

David Gilleland

Pastor David was a wonderful officiant who made our ceremony flow just as I asked and we received multiple compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed him as well!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2019

A kind, thoughtful officiant

Pastor Gilleland is a fantastic officiant, and my husband and I knew from the second we met him that we found our officiant. He tailored the wedding ceremony to us and brought unique materials to our first meeting.
    He is a kind man. We wanted our ceremony to have some Christian elements without going overboard, and Pastor Gilleland struck this balance well. He spoke with us individually a few minutes alone before the ceremony, and we really needed this time, especially because we were both so nervous. He did inform us before the day that he had an engagement right after ours to attend, but at no point did we feel our ceremony was rushed. Pastor Gilleland, my husband and I want to thank you for being the first person to introduce us as a married couple.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Gregg S. · Married on 01/17/2019

Excellent Christian Pastor

Pastor David is an excellent officiant if you're one looking to have a Christian wedding. He was filled with a lot of sound wisdom, and was delightful, thoughtful, and easy to work with all the way through!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/05/2019

I couldn't imagine the big day without him

We heard about Pastor David from raving reviews and met with him shortly after. He officiated our wedding Jan 2019. We met with him before the wedding and he helped tailor the ceremony to our preferences and gave us a detailed document after. Which helped me with the program (lifesaver!). I couldn't imagine the big day without him.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Our cememony was absolutely perfect!

Pastor David was so easy to work with! We had such a beautiful ceremony and many of our guests commented on how lovely it was! We made some last minute changes on the day of the wedding and pastor David was able to accommodate our wishes without hesitation. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Christina S. · Married on 09/22/2018

Love love love Pastor David!

He was so thoughtful and arrived at my wedding early to make sure i was comfortable knowing he was there. He also met with us before hand and customized the ceremony according to our preferences. All in all, one of the best choices we made for the day.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/14/2018

Pastor David conducted the most beautiful and moving ceremony for our daughter's wedding at the Roswell River Landing. I have sat in churches for years (and bible studies as well) and have not heard a more beautiful explanation and lesson on marriage than what was relayed at this service. It was moving, timeless, and so true. One guest came to me afterward and wanted a copy for reference in finding a future husband! We did not want religion - but the truth of what the heavenly father offers when a man and woman are united in covenant - and that is what we got. So very pleased!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Robyn · Married on 07/20/2018

David Gilleland with Heart to Heart Ministries performed our marriage ceremony in July at Lake Lanier and it was amazing! Prior to the ceremony, he met with us to get to know us and what was important to us. We found him to be a peaceful man with great integrity. He is very caring and professional. He was passionate about making our day special and blessed. The readings he picked out were perfect! We had confidence and comfort and our expectations were exceeded when he performed our ceremony. We highly recommend him!!
    Larry and Robyn Civelli

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2018

Pastor David was great! He has a very kind approachable vibe. We were rushing every step of the wedding process due to our busy schedules, but regardless of how late we contacted Pastor David, he was ready for the wedding ceremony! We didn’t even have to do a rehearsal with him and everything went smoothly. We’re glad we have met Pastor David and had him as our officiant! Thank you so much Pastor David for sticking with us through the summer heat at our outside wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

I had to plan a wedding for my son who is serving in the US Army overseas and his new wife from Finland. Knowing that the Officiant is the most important element in the wedding, I scrutinized many reviews. I came upon Pastor Dave and could not be more pleased with my decision! Upon meeting him, I felt as though I have know him forever! The ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt, and left most of our guests in tears. My son and his new wife loved him!
    Such a beautiful, peaceful man! Trust me, you will want him in your life forever!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Brett · Married on 06/22/2018

Pastor David did an AMAZING JOB at our wedding and me and my wife could not be happier! He incorporated all of our special requests and our ceremony was flawless! If you need a minister for your wedding, please consider Pastor David and Heart to Heart Ministries!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Pastor david was so nice and brought a special touch to our wedding day. He had a plan for everything we wanted and was very flexible with the fact that we wanted our own vows and traditional.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Pastor David was awesome! We loved having him do our ceremony. Everything went exactly as planned and smooth. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/13/2018