Heart to Heart Ministries Reviews

Heart to Heart Ministries 4
Heart to Heart Ministries 5
Heart to Heart Ministries 6

Letitia Wolfe · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved him, did a perfect job

David was our wedding officiant. He could not have been a better one! He was very punctual, professional and gracious and did a perfect and meaningful ceremony. He also did a good job putting my nervous groom at ease before the ceremony. We would highly recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 07/06/2019

Blough wedding

Pastor David was awesome to work with! We had a great meeting with him on the beginning where we knew we should have him doing our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Heart to Heart Ministries's reply:

It was a joy and privilege for me to be the Officiant for Bianca and Davis' wedding. They were delightful to work with and made the process easy for me. Thank You Davis and Bianca for your affirming review and giving information to future couples in their search for an Officiant.

I wish you the Very Best in your life together.

Pastor David
    Heart To Heart Ministries
    770-317-2779
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/11/2019

picture perfect

David was so easy to work with. He was thorough in explaining the process and what's expected of him and us as a couple. He gave us options for how we wanted the ceremony to go and followed up with me when I had lost his email in all the wedding shuffle. He's a gentle and kind man and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Heart to Heart Ministries 7
    Heart to Heart Ministries 8
    Heart to Heart Ministries 9

Heart to Heart Ministries's reply:

I appreciate the very affirming review written by Laura and Trent. They were very easy to work with and made my responsibilities as their Officiant an enjoyable experience. Laura and Trent, you have my very Best Wishes for a secure and fulfilling marriage. Thank You for choosing me to be your to be a part of an event so meaningful in your lives.
    Pastor David
    Heart To Heart Ministries

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Pastor David was excellent

Pastor David was great to work with. He met us before and allowed us to choose exactly how we wanted the ceremony to go. He then gave us a document with the exact order of events, which tremendously helped with making the program. Lastly, my favorite part is that he asked for our relationship history which allowed him to make our ceremony unique to us. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony thanks to Pastor David

I was very impressed with Pastor David when we met with him a few months before the wedding. Having a destination wedding, I was afraid it would be hard to coordinate all the details, but Pastor David worked with us from the beginning to create the perfect wedding ceremony that fit our personality as a couple. I strongly recommend Pastor David to future brides; he creates such a meaningful ceremony and he truly is such a caring individual.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kim Baesler · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy to Work With

Pastor David was so easy to work with and had so many great suggestions for our ceremony. We were able to choose the type of ceremony we wanted and the specific wording. And, Pastor David is so earnest in every conversation; it is obvious that he takes every ceremony very seriously and understands the type of commitment that is being made.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/16/2019

David Gilleland

Pastor David was a wonderful officiant who made our ceremony flow just as I asked and we received multiple compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed him as well!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2019

A kind, thoughtful officiant

Pastor Gilleland is a fantastic officiant, and my husband and I knew from the second we met him that we found our officiant. He tailored the wedding ceremony to us and brought unique materials to our first meeting.
    He is a kind man. We wanted our ceremony to have some Christian elements without going overboard, and Pastor Gilleland struck this balance well. He spoke with us individually a few minutes alone before the ceremony, and we really needed this time, especially because we were both so nervous. He did inform us before the day that he had an engagement right after ours to attend, but at no point did we feel our ceremony was rushed. Pastor Gilleland, my husband and I want to thank you for being the first person to introduce us as a married couple.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Gregg Stevens · Married on 01/17/2019

Excellent Christian Pastor

Pastor David is an excellent officiant if you're one looking to have a Christian wedding. He was filled with a lot of sound wisdom, and was delightful, thoughtful, and easy to work with all the way through!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/05/2019

I couldn't imagine the big day without him

We heard about Pastor David from raving reviews and met with him shortly after. He officiated our wedding Jan 2019. We met with him before the wedding and he helped tailor the ceremony to our preferences and gave us a detailed document after. Which helped me with the program (lifesaver!). I couldn't imagine the big day without him.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Our cememony was absolutely perfect!

Pastor David was so easy to work with! We had such a beautiful ceremony and many of our guests commented on how lovely it was! We made some last minute changes on the day of the wedding and pastor David was able to accommodate our wishes without hesitation. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Christina Simon · Married on 09/22/2018

Love love love Pastor David!

He was so thoughtful and arrived at my wedding early to make sure i was comfortable knowing he was there. He also met with us before hand and customized the ceremony according to our preferences. All in all, one of the best choices we made for the day.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Heart to Heart Ministries 10

Caroline · Married on 09/14/2018

Pastor David conducted the most beautiful and moving ceremony for our daughter's wedding at the Roswell River Landing. I have sat in churches for years (and bible studies as well) and have not heard a more beautiful explanation and lesson on marriage than what was relayed at this service. It was moving, timeless, and so true. One guest came to me afterward and wanted a copy for reference in finding a future husband! We did not want religion - but the truth of what the heavenly father offers when a man and woman are united in covenant - and that is what we got. So very pleased!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Heart to Heart Ministries 11

Robyn · Married on 07/20/2018

David Gilleland with Heart to Heart Ministries performed our marriage ceremony in July at Lake Lanier and it was amazing! Prior to the ceremony, he met with us to get to know us and what was important to us. We found him to be a peaceful man with great integrity. He is very caring and professional. He was passionate about making our day special and blessed. The readings he picked out were perfect! We had confidence and comfort and our expectations were exceeded when he performed our ceremony. We highly recommend him!!
    Larry and Robyn Civelli

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2018

Pastor David was great! He has a very kind approachable vibe. We were rushing every step of the wedding process due to our busy schedules, but regardless of how late we contacted Pastor David, he was ready for the wedding ceremony! We didn’t even have to do a rehearsal with him and everything went smoothly. We’re glad we have met Pastor David and had him as our officiant! Thank you so much Pastor David for sticking with us through the summer heat at our outside wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

I had to plan a wedding for my son who is serving in the US Army overseas and his new wife from Finland. Knowing that the Officiant is the most important element in the wedding, I scrutinized many reviews. I came upon Pastor Dave and could not be more pleased with my decision! Upon meeting him, I felt as though I have know him forever! The ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt, and left most of our guests in tears. My son and his new wife loved him!
    Such a beautiful, peaceful man! Trust me, you will want him in your life forever!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Brett · Married on 06/22/2018

Pastor David did an AMAZING JOB at our wedding and me and my wife could not be happier! He incorporated all of our special requests and our ceremony was flawless! If you need a minister for your wedding, please consider Pastor David and Heart to Heart Ministries!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

Pastor david was so nice and brought a special touch to our wedding day. He had a plan for everything we wanted and was very flexible with the fact that we wanted our own vows and traditional.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Pastor David was awesome! We loved having him do our ceremony. Everything went exactly as planned and smooth. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Rupali · Married on 05/05/2018

Pastor Dave was the best choice I made for our wedding day. He was just amazing to work with . he is available, approachable, and so easy to talk to. He makes you feel so special. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. HIs words are genuine, memorable, and meaningful. I will always remember his words throughout our marriage and the commitment we made together. My guests were so impressed by his delivery, presence, and meaningful parts to the ceremony. I am of a different faith, but he made me feel comfortable and adhered to a beautiful Christian ceremony. I could not be more grateful to have had him for my most special memory.

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Y

Yoon · Married on 04/15/2018

Pastor David did a great job officiating our ceremony. We planned our wedding in 3 months and hired an officiant at the last minute. We decided to hire Pastor David after our initial meeting, he was very detailed in explaining everything to us. He made it very easy and his confidence and easy nature was just what we needed during our wedding planning. He was prompt to our calls, text, and email, as well being very professional at all time. I definitely recommend Heart to Heart Ministries.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/07/2018

I highly recommend Pastor David! He was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted him. He provides you with a variety of options for different types of ceremonies and helps you to customize the ceremony to meet your needs and desires. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the wedding planning process. He performed a very beautiful ceremony for us on our wedding day, and I'm so happy we chose to work with him!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Alana · Married on 11/24/2017

We are so thankful that we chose David to officiate our wedding! He was so easy to work with and the ceremony was heartfelt, genuine and so memorable. I was planning from out of state and David made the process so much easier! Best choice we made!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Suzanne · Married on 10/08/2017

Pastor David was so wonderful for my daughters wedding. She and her fiancé are so shy, yet that was no worries for Pastor David. In fact he provided a wonderful ceremony outline that would fit their desires. Their ceremony was beautiful and meaningful to them, our family and friends. As MOB I was so appreciative of his responsiveness to all our needs. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

After meeting with Pastor David we knew he was the officiant for us and we didn't need to look any further. He is very sincere and listened to what we wanted and he helped us find the right scriptures and readings to create the perfect wedding ceremony. He was absolutely wonderful and we are extremely happy Pastor Dave was there to help us start our new life together. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 10/29/2017