Heart of Sedona Weddings Reviews

106 | Sedona, AZ

106 Reviews for Heart of Sedona Weddings

106 Heart of Sedona Weddings Reviews

Kiirsten · Married on 06/09/2018

Laura Marolakos is beyond the stars on each rating scale!

We had a quick engagement (6 months) and in that short time Laura became like family. Immediately, she got us going with the planning process and she walked us through every. single. step. Laura was able to break apart all the "to do's" of wedding planning into digestible bites. We never felt too overwhelmed or too stressed by the process. Her calm, professional demeanor made us feel confident from the moment we met all the way to the big day. Laura was thorough and meticulous in planning every detail. Her taste is exquisite. She connected with the heart of our wishes and just GOT US. She was amazing. We feel so lucky we got her as our planner. (Side note: as a professional, I feel like I learned a lot from her that I will apply in my job and future endeavors. Not sure if she knew what an impression she made on me. What an amazing role model and the world needs more women like Laura.)

Our wedding was a fairytale and I know it's because we had our own fairy godmother, Laura Marolakos making our reality feel like a dream.

Heart of Sedona Weddings 1
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 2
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 3
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 4

Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

Reverend Andrew was PERFECT for our wedding. He sent us a questionnaire to fill out and tailored our ceremony to this. His opening words and sentiments were beautiful and sounded perfect in our wedding video. You can tell he has been doing this for a very long time. It was a little odd to be married by someone you don't really know but he makes it seem like you have known him forever. I am so glad he was a preferred vendor for Agave of Sedona and that he was a part of our amazing day! Would highly recommend.

Heart of Sedona Weddings 5
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 6
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 7

Tori · Married on 05/18/2018

Andrew gave us a phenomenal ceremony! He was very helpful right from the beginning and made the rehearsal and day of such an organized and wonderful experience.

• F

Friday · Married on 05/12/2018

We got very lucky by selecting Laura aka Heart of Sedona Weddings to plan our special day. We could not be any happier. Wedding planning can be overwhelming and stressful with all the pressure it can bring but having Laura as our planner made us feel at ease. From the very first interaction we had with Laura, she has been a consummate professional. Not only is she a good listener, she is also a really good advisor and simply gets things done. She understood our vision right away and made it a reality. She responded quickly to our inquiries and we felt that everything was under control the entire time. Reverend Andrew and Laura made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. We love how organized and detailed Laura was.

Heart of Sedona Weddings met and exceeded all our expectations and we are forever grateful...

Heart of Sedona Weddings 8
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 14
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 15
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 16

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

We planned our boutique wedding in Sedona 8 months ahead. After talking to several area vendors, Heart of Sedona Weddings, seemed to best meet our needs. When talking to Reverend Andrew, he really listened to what kind of ceremony we wanted and offered us suggestions for different versions and locations. We were very happy with the beautiful setting to showcase Sedona and it was easy for our family to locate and walk to. Heart of Sedona weddings gave us references for restaurants, hotel, and florists that we were also very happy with. Andrew touched based with us leading up to our wedding and was able to capture who we are as a couple and what marriage means to us in the ceremony. We were very happy with the selection of photographers that he recommended and are excited to see the final photos! This was a very easy and relaxing process with attention to detail that met all of our needs. There was a possibility of rain and Andrew had a "rainy day" plan all ready for us in the event that happened. I would definitely recommend this company for your Sedona wedding package.

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 17

Heart of Sedona Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lisa it was our pleasure. Blessings to you always!

Ead · Married on 10/20/2017

What a great company to go with. Andrew seriously did all of the planning to make our day possible. He was super easy to work with and was able to tailor a fun, romantic, intimate ceremony that was everything we could have asked for... thank you again for all that you do!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 18
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 19
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 20
    Heart of Sedona Weddings 21

Heart of Sedona Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure. Blessings to you always! Andrew

Karen · Married on 05/07/2017

Andrew was wonderful to work with and provided great information about location, the ceremony along with different vendors in the Sedona area. He personalized the ceremony, which was very special for us.

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2017

After researching a bunch of different elopement packages around the United States, my husband and I stumbled upon Heart of Sedona Weddings and we knew that we found a winner after reading all of the glowing reviews. After contacting Andrew, and getting a very speedy response from him, we knew we were making the right choice to work with him and get married in Sedona. We had a very small ceremony, only 5 people in attendance, but Andrew worked with us the same way he would've worked with a couple with 200 people in attendance. Andrew took the time to get to know us; how we met, what our hobbies are and what values we hold strong in our relationship. Andrew took these answers (through questionnaires and phone conversations) and tailored the ceremony to us. We could not imagine a better way to celebrate our love.
    We got married outside in Crescent Moon State Park with Cathedral Rock in the backdrop. It was absolutely beautiful and picturesque.
    Andrew also was incredibly helpful in recommending a hotel for us and our guests, a photographer, restaurants, and giving us advice for things to do in the area. This was awesome since we were planning a wedding from over 2500 miles away and had never been to Sedona before- that may sound crazy, but it was the best decision we could've made:)
    We have amazing memories of our beautiful wedding in Sedona and we have Andrew to thank for making it all go so smoothly.

April · Married on 03/17/2017

We loved having Reverend Andrew Murphy as our officiant! He was recommended by Tlaquepaque Chapel, and his immediate/helpful response was comforting - we had found our wedding officiant! He helped us map out our ceremony and was patient when we needed more time to make decisions. He was very open to our own spirituality and supported us in choosing our own readings or from a list of his suggestions. Although we never met before, we felt very comfortable communicating with him, as we spoke to him a couple times over the phone beforehand and emailed back and forth. We let him know our preferences for the ceremony, and he planned it out for us (one less thing to worry about!). Our wedding was on St. Patrick's Day, so he chose an Irish blessing for us as well. The day of the wedding, even though we had a slight change, he was understanding and accommodating. All of my grandparents have passed on, and he took great care in pronouncing their names correctly in remembrance during the ceremony. We felt so much at ease during the ceremony - all we had to do was say our vows, and he directed the rest! Also, he was very comfortable conducting the ceremony and had great suggestions on how it should go since he had conducted many ceremonies there before. He had even worked with our photographer, Janise Witt, before, and it was just one less thing to worry about! My fiance and I had been engaged for about 3 months before reaching out to Reverend Andrew. We planned a small ceremony ( just less than 30 guests)...almost like an elopement . We chose the Outdoor Simplicity Package, which was everything we needed and fit in our budget. The one thing that would have made the day even better would have been to have his wife, Laura, as our wedding planner. Initially, I was opposed to hiring a wedding planner. In hindsight, I would have appreciated having someone in charge of the day (and planning it!). It goes by so fast, that is one thing I wish we would have done!

Katie · Married on 03/12/2017

Reverend Andrew Murphy was willing to put the effort in to make our ceremony special. He took the time to get to know us and hear all of our concerns and requests. Also, he contacted the venue for us to arrange a wedding rehearsal time and made sure to throughly go through each step of the ceremony with us. His patience and positive attitude made all the difference.

Jenny · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding day could not have gone any smoother, and it's largely thanks to Laura and Andrew! Laura was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of planning. She got to know the style we were looking for and was able to help us decide on flowers, decor, rentals, and everything else we needed. She knew the venue we were using well, so she was able to create a rental order for us that covered what we needed. She set up our meetings for our one trip to Sedona prior to the wedding so that we had time to meet with everyone, and attended the flower & venue meeting to make sure everyone was on the same page. She also walked us through everything we needed the week of the wedding so that we felt we had everything under control. I can't believe how smoothly the day of the wedding went, and how little stress I felt. The room looked more incredible than I could have imagined, and everything went according to her very detailed plan. I can't express enough how much stress Laura took off our plates and allowed us to enjoy our wedding day! Reverend Andrew was also fantastic. We loved the personal touches he added to our ceremony and how he wanted to meet and hear about our relationship so that personal details could be included in the ceremony. It felt like he had known us since day 1! We highly recommend using Heart of Sedona Weddings if you want a beautiful, stress-free, memorable event.

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Good morning Rev. Andrew,

Todd, our family, friends, and myself want to express our gratitude to you for such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony last Saturday. Your words were perfect! Working with you was very relaxing and easy ! This was such a very special time for all of us, thank you for helping us bring it all together.

Our dinner at the Barking Frog was so much fun! The service was outstanding! They had the entire patio set up for us and our daughter Emily brought things for them to set up. They had multiple photos of us set all over the table, flowers, candles and a wedding cake station! The ambiance was fabulous! ALSO, all three of our children spoke at our dinner, emotional through tears of joy. It was an evening of bliss!

We stayed in Sedona until Monday. (We all hiked Devils Bridge on Sunday).
    Today we are in Ohio for a week to visit family.

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! We know you would love to retire, but we would recommend you to EVERYONE!

Blessings,

Todd and Kelly Florence

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

We had an excellent experience working with Laura! Planning a destination wedding is challenging and hiring Laura was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is there every step of the way. She helps you pick vendors, organizes meetings with vendors, organizes transportation for the wedding, assists in setting up room blocks, compiles a rental order, provides a timeline for the wedding day, handles deliveries on the wedding day, and makes sure everything runs smoothly during the wedding day. Laura has a lot of experience with wedding planning and her advice was always extremely helpful. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and a large part of that was a result of Laura's hard work.

Anne · Married on 10/07/2016

Reverend Andrew officiated our wedding at Agave of Sedona in October 2016. He was amazing and we were so pleased with the service. Before the ceremony, he asked us to each respond to a few questions individually. He really spent the time to make the service personal and incorporated our responses into his readings. Everyone loved it! It was a gorgeous ceremony. He was very professional to work with and incredibly friendly. We would highly recommend Reverend Andrew and are so grateful to have had him officiate our wedding.

Lianne · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were married on October 1st at L'Auberge de Sedona and Rev. Andrew performed our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Prior to the big day, he guided us through the selection of our vows and readings and took the time to get to know us. The day before our wedding, Rev. Andrew came to our ceremony site and walked us and our bridal party through a rehearsal which really helped to ease my nerves. I highly recommend Rev. Andrew and Heart of Sedona Weddings!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

I started working with Laura a little over a year prior to our destination wedding. I had originally wanted to get married at a specific location and Laura was very honest about the challenges we could face with our outdoor location. So my husband and I flew out to Sedona to scout a new location and she had prepared a map of all the different locations that would be a better fit for our needs. Laura has great relationships with many vendors in Sedona and works with your needs to find a perfect match. Even though it was a destination wedding Laura made it less stressful, in fact everyone asked why I was so calm on the wedding day and it was because I knew Laura had everything under control. I would highly recommend Laura and Heart of Sedona Weddings whether you have a small intimate wedding or a large extravagant wedding! She's the best!

Karen · Married on 07/11/2016

I absolutely loved working with Laura and Andrew! If it wasn't for them, I don't think we could have pulled off planning a wedding from across the country. Laura was always in constant communication; she knew exactly when to get things done and knew who the best vendors were on our budget. I've heard so many stories about brides that were so stressed the day of their wedding, but because of Laura and Andrew, I truly didn't even think twice about anything. I had a complete stress free day and got to enjoy every minute of it from start to finish.

Jenica · Married on 06/18/2016

I began to work with Laura ~1.5 years before our destination wedding in Sedona. From the start, Laura's services were invaluable. She was extremely well organized with a high attention to every detail. She had strong relationships in the community that she leverages as needed to "makes things happen". Laura had great insight into wedding planning...and execution the day of the event. She became a trusted advisor for us throughout the months of planning, and a dear friend by the day of the event.

In summary, when I think of Laura, I think of a conductor of a symphony. One can have a beautiful venue, talented musicians, the best instruments - but you need the conductor to bring it all together for an amazing performance. For us, Laura was that conductor. She enabled us to pick all of the pieces (the food, the venue, the flowers etc) to make it our special day...but she was the conductor that brought it all together and made for a beautiful event that we will forever remember.

Additionally, Laura's husband, Rev. Andrew, provided a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony for us. He took time to get to know us to ensure that the ceremony would be personable... It was beautiful.

We would highly recommend Laura, and Rev Andrew, for their services. They are the best!

Melanie · Married on 06/10/2016

Hi Andrew! Frank and I just wanted to thank you for a such a personalized beautiful ceremony! It was so magical!We received so many comments about what a touching and emotional ceremony it was. You put everything together so flawlessly. I appreciate all of your help along the way as well. You saved me a lot of headaches and made everything come together even better than we imagined. Thanks again! Take care and many blessings to you and your family. Much love, Melanie and Frank

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Laura is a life saver! There's no way we could have planned our wedding, let alone out of state, without her. Andrew is a great officiant and wonderful to work with, as well. Thanks, Laura and Andrew!

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2016

Finding Andrew and Heard of Sedona Weddings was the first blessing of our marriage. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish. We chose the "Let Them Eat Cake" package because we wanted a very intimate wedding with just our closest family and friends. Andrew was AMAZING!!! He has a pastry chef he works with for the cakes (perfect), and a florist for the flowers. He provided suggestions for about a dozen different outdoor venues in Sedona, with links to photos taken at each. And when we chose Merry Go Round Rock for our ceremony site, he gave us a contact at Pink Jeep Tours to help us set those details in motion.

After filling out just a short questionnaire a few months before the wedding, Andrew was able to piece our answers together into the most personal anecdotes which he wove into our ceremony. I can't say enough about Heart of Sedona Weddings, or Andrew Murphy, they were simply outstanding. I would recommend them to my nearest and dearest without hesitation.

Sue · Married on 10/17/2015

Alston Wedding OCT 17th, 2015

Thank you Laura & Andrew for a helping us make our Wedding so wonderful! Amazing ceremony in breathtaking surroundings filled by beautiful souls. Everything was perfect. Personized serve you give goes beyond expectation. I highly recommend Heart of Sedona if you want every magical memory to be endless??

April · Married on 10/17/2015

Laura with Heart of Sedona Weddings is so amazing!! If you do one thing for your special day is hire her. She responds to emails promptly, very professional and her ability to keep everyone on time is priceless. She is worth every penny!! Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail blew us away. We arrived back at our suite on our wedding night and she delivered had delivered our wedding runner and our candles that were used in our ceremony left at our door under umbrellas due to the rain so they would not get wet!!! She has the most amazing contacts from the cake, to the florist to whatever you need. If there were more stars I would give her more.

• O

Olga · Married on 09/12/2015

We got married on September 12th, 2015.
    Hearts of Sedona with Reverend Andrew made our wedding day so special, unforgettable, pleasant and special.
    All the preparation and rehearsals were fun. All instructions and prior to wedding communications were on time , clear and very professional. Andrew prepared our ceremony so unique and touching our hearts. In a nature of Sedona beautiful Bell Rock and with his open heart Andrew made the ceremony so special for my husband and me we are still under charming atmosphere of that time.
    Our photographer Victoria was great and funny and professional. I highly recommend Heart of Sedona if you want really special, touching your souls and you hearts ceremony to spend the rest of your life with your Love.