Heart Happy Films Reviews

43 | Gainesville, FL

43 Reviews for Heart Happy Films

• Leah Fitzpatrick

Leah · Married on 03/17/2018

Talk about winning the lottery! We were so lucky to have an amazing team on our wedding day but Kim and Kyle were by far the cherry on top :) We originally weren't going to book a videographer but it was something I really wanted so we pulled the trigger and we are so incredibly happy we did! Not only are they extremely talented but their personalities are so fun and enjoyable. They provided a teaser video way quicker than we thought and we are so unbelievably satisfied with their service! BOOK THEM! They are worth every dollar!!

• Amy

Amy Smith · Married on 02/24/2018

Must book!

God has truly blessed Kimberly and Kyle with such an amazing talent! Being a wedding planner of 8 years and working with a lot of talented people in the industry, I knew when it was my turn to select my dream team I wanted Heart Happy Films involved. When you can watch a strangers video and it brings happy tears to your eyes you know that videography team has something so special. I think with them being a husband and wife team it makes them a very powerful team, because they both thrive and are very strong if different areas where the other many not be. I truly love my story and they captured everything I wanted it to be and show! I can’t say enough amazing words about them! They truly are the best at what they do and would give them 100 star review if it where possible. If you are reading this and considering hiring them for your wedding, I promise you won’t be disappointed, they are worth every penny and then some. They listen to want you want and make your video custom to your needs and wants. That in itself is amazing because most videos I have seen over the years from different vendors are the same things over and over, they put details and and special moments into their work, and you know because when your done watching it you have happy tears in your eyes regardless if it’s your story or someone else’s!
    Thank you for everything Kimberly and Kyle

• I

Ian · Married on 01/14/2018

Gator Bride provided more than we could have asked for on our wedding day. Kim and Kyle are two of the best meet we have ever met. In the days leading up to the wedding they answered all our questions quickly and clearly, and provided plenty of examples with past videos they have done. On the day of the wedding they weren't just another vendor, but we felt like we had two of our friends there with us. Gator Bride is the only videographer you should consider, they are great videographers, and even better people.

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

MUST. HIRE. GATOR BRIDE. I initially, like most brides, did not think that we would need a videographer. I was following my wedding venue (The White Room - St. Augustine, FL) on Facebook and saw that they had posted a video from one of their weddings shot/edited by Gator Bride. It was the Wesley and Lauren wedding if you want to sob for the next five minutes over how happy and in love they are. This single video sold me on GBVideo. The rest of their videos were just the icing on the cake. The way they can capture a day long event in just a few minutes is truly amazing. They include beautiful b-roll, speeches, vows, interviews, and everything in between. We literally had Kyle squatting behind us while we played corn hole. They are never in the way, but somehow still capture every moment. They are so personable and truly made our day that much better. If you are second guessing hiring a videographer please don't. They are worth every penny!!!!!

Rob · Married on 11/11/2017

I could write an essay on how incredible Kim & Kyle are and the work that they do but I will try to keep it shorter than that. The work that they did allowed us to relive our big day and feel all of the rollercoaster of emotions that came right along with it. Their ability to tell a story thru the way they edit their videos is truly pure movie magic. From the way they weave in interviews, to the ceremony, to the fun random moments at the reception, speeches and everything in between, along with of course-the bloopers reel-this is an absolute treasure for us that we can't wait to be able to show our children and grandchildren one day. To give you an idea of just how amazing they are and coming from an unbiased opinion-a friend of mine put a comment on our wedding video when we shared it that essentially said, while they've never met Leslie (my bride), they feel like they know her after watching our film. And whatever we paid for that it was worth every penny. THAT'S the kind of video quality you will get out of working with Gator Bride-one that you walk away with feeling like you were right there on that day, even if you weren't. And if you were-no matter how hard you try to remember everything that happened, I assure you that being able to go back and watch a video of it will bring back a flood of emotions and memories. They were the utmost of professionals and this is hands down the best decision we ever made throughout the wedding vendor process. Choosing them will be yours too, I guarantee it!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Heart Happy Films's reply:

Rob... Leslie... What can we say that we haven't already. You know where you guys are in our hearts. We wish y'all the best in everything and know that if there's anything you need, just let us know.

Teagan · Married on 03/25/2017

WE LOVE KIM AND KYLE. We first learned of GB Video from a coworker of mine and when she showed me her wedding video, I was immediately hooked. I would watch literally all of their videos on their website and would laugh/cry at everyone's wedding videos. It was undeniable they were the team we wanted to book. They were one of the first vendors for us to book, well over a year in advance and they worked with us in such a timely manner. We never met face to face, just communicated via email but when we finally met on my wedding day, it was like we had known each other for quiet some time. They helped make our day so special and I'm sure captured some moments we will laugh and cry at ourselves and we cannot wait to see our own video!! We just received our sneak peek video and I'm sure I watch a dozen times in a row! They are both very professional and capture such great shots that you don't even realize they were capturing. They are amazing and we love them..can't say it enough!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Heart Happy Films's reply:

Awwee... you are too sweet Teagan!! Thanks!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

To say I couldn't wait to book this vendor would be an understatement! I fell in love with GBVideo and their work long before I was engaged, and booking them as our videographer was a no-brainer. Kyle and Kimberly quickly became two of my favorite humans ever and working with them on our wedding day was a complete dream! They truly felt like family from the start and it was amazing to spend nearly every minute of my wedding day with them. In the beginning, my husband was indifferent about hiring a videographer, but once we met with Kyle and Kimberly and he saw some of their work, he saw the value in, not only the video, but in this amazing husband and wife team. I could not be happier with their work - it is truly priceless and is something we will hold near and dear to our hearts forever. They genuinely captured our personalities, our love and our entire wedding day so perfectly. I could not have asked for anything better and Kyle and Kimberly made it happen so effortlessly. If you are looking for the perfect videographer, don't even think about it - book GBVideo!

Sent on 12/07/2016

You guys are too sweet. <3

Chris · Married on 09/01/2016

These two are simply the best in the business. The video they created from our wedding day was flawless and their personalities were even better. Phenomenal work and even better people.

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2016

Hiring Gator Bride Videography was one of the best wedding decisions we made (but didn’t initially agree on)! Even from the beginning of our wedding planning, I knew that I really wanted a videographer, but I didn’t know if I could find someone that would give me that “experience” of the day I was craving. It all seemed in vain (and extremely expensive) until I found Gator Bride. My husband was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer, but even he couldn’t hold back the emotions after watching a few of Kim & Kyle’s videos! They have this uncanny ability to capture the sweetest (and funniest) moments of a wedding and put them together into these beautiful productions that perfectly capture the couple and their love. I have to admit that we even used these videos as a sort of “therapy” during the wedding planning process. Whenever we got overwhelmed by all the details and family drama, we sat down and watched a Gator Bride video or two. Suddenly, we were filled with joy and anticipation for the day again!

As if making wonderful videos wasn’t enough, these two are some of the nicest people we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. It was truly a joy to have them with us on our wedding day. Although neither of us were used to having a video camera trained on us, Kim and Kyle made it feel so natural that we practically forgot we were being recorded. They even joined in the fun and celebrations—adding to our beloved memories instead of simply just recording them. If you’re looking for a great videographer, hire Gator Bride Videography! It will honestly be one of the best investments you can make.

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Kim and Kyle are amazing! We were so lucky that they were able to travel all the way to Jacksonville to capture our special day. They are the nicest people to work with and were so helpful throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. Initially, we were going to skip a videographer to try to save money, however, we're so happy we went against that decision. We absolutely love our wedding video and being able to look back on every little moment from our special day is priceless. Kim and Kyle are beyond talented and simply the best!!

Emili-Erin · Married on 05/23/2015

Kyle and his wife are amazing!! We are so lucky to have this team in our area! We hired them for 2 videos one was our save-the-date video, which turned out beautifully and the other is our wedding video. I can't wait to get our wedding video as I know it will be spectacular! I have give the highest recommendation possible, extremely professional!

Robert & Brynn · Married on 07/05/2014

This Christmas, Gator Bride Videography delivered one of the best presents we've ever received, our completed wedding highlight reel!! - It's only been a couple of weeks since watching it for the first time, and since then we've watched it many times over also sharing it with others. We love that our video perfectly captures the spirit of our big day (we smile and tear up ever time we watch). We really lucked out when we found Kimberly and Kyle of GB Video! They are the perfect team - warm, friendly, and truly talented. We left it up to them to tell our story, highlighting us at our best and setting it to a tune, and it was no surprise that they got it right! We highly recommend Gator Bride Videography to any couple looking for a wedding videographer! They're a win when it comes to picture quality, editing, and overall professionalism.

Hawaii · Married on 05/24/2014

If you are looking for a videographer look no further!! Seriously, if you continue looking after reading this...you've just missed out on the best videographers EVER!! They aren't just some random vendor looking for a gig. You can see all the love for their craft in each and every video...yes, I said each and every video. How do I know this? Because I have watched every wedding video they've posted on their webpage, vimeo, youtube...oh yes, I've stalked them! Before I knew the venue, the officiate, the caterer, looked for a dress, figured out who would be in our wedding party...Daniel and I knew - GB was going to do our wedding! I was even willing to change my date to make sure they were available, but I didn't have to - they made an exception for us!!! They are worth every penny...heck they are worth more pennies!!!! They know how to capture all the important things that you don't even realize is important! They are prompt, down-to-earth, professional, and just plain nice! You read the contract and say...geez several months before you get your video - omg, I see why! I am still so amazed that in that amount of time they were able to create the most heartfelt product for my family all while taking care of their own!! Like I said in the beginning - if you look elsewhere...you've just lost out on the best 9 minutes of film you couldn't even begin to imagine! The only regret I have is - I would've opted for the package 3!! Because now I have to go back and get all the other stuff a la carte. So just save yourself the time...GET PACKAGE 3!! I look forward to watching your videos in future - because they are just that good that I still stalk their wedding videos :)

Gator Bride Videography creates the most beautiful, perfect snapshot of your wedding day. We just received our highlight reel, and we are absolutely blown away! Kim and Kyle are ridiculously talented, if you can't already tell from the examples of their work on their website. They truly capture the personality of you as a couple and the feel of your entire day.

I came across GBVideo when we saw a previous video they did at our venue. And from that point on, I knew we couldn't use anyone else--no one would compare. Their shots are unique and creative, they capture every moment perfectly, their editing is beyond gorgeous, and they're so fun to work with (and for a vendor that you're going to hang out with all day, that's really important!). We had a blast with them!

Videography is definitely an investment, but it's absolutely, 100% worth it. I was a little hesitant at first (wondering if I'd even watch the video more than once, and if it would portray the day as perfectly as I remembered it in my head), but the final product is better than I could have imagined. This is a video that we will watch over and over. It's like experiencing the entire day again every time I watch it! I can't recommend them enough!

Gator Bride Video is absolutely amazing! They were inconspicuous throughout the whole day and caught everything we could have asked for. The highlight reel they put together was perfect: I couldn't have asked for more. The little moments they caught and thought to include in the video were just fantastic and I'm so glad both my husband and I wore microphones. Brides, if you're at all worried about wearing a mic, don't be! The pack is attached via a garter-like strap on your leg (my dress was a slip dress with no tulle whatsoever and it was 100% invisible), and the wire is snaked up through the front of your dress and taped just to the inside of the neckline. I totally forgot I was wearing it during the day, and having the audio for the highlight reel made all the difference. I love the bloopers at the end, almost more than the actual video! I recommend GB to everyone I know who is getting married. Videography may seem like an unnecessary expense, but it's so worth it to have video of your wedding day for the rest of your life!

Lindsay · Married on 03/15/2014

WOW! WOW! WOW! Everything we could have imagined and more! Not only did they capture all the little details that we worked so hard to plan but they also captured moments in the night that made our wedding what it was. The feedback on our video once we shared it with friends and family was incredible. The best part is that they were able to capture the mood and feeling of our special day which was uniquely ours. Gatorbride is unlike ANY other videographer out there. If you are looking for a creative, beautiful and all inclusive video of your day then look no further! My only advice- get the most footage you can afford because you will be happy you did!! The only thing I would have done differently is purchase the FULL reel! We did the highlight reel and it came out absolutely amazing that we will have Gator Bride edit the rest for a 1 year anniversary gift!

Mandie · Married on 12/20/2013

Where do I even begin to explain how amazing Kim and Kyle are? I guess its best to start with I found out about GB Video before I got engaged, not long after they started shooting and fell in love with their work. When I got engaged I knew instantly that I wanted to have them at our wedding, but I was so concerned with budget. I can say to anyone who is in the same boat, the best investment we made for our wedding was having GB Video there with us. From the second I called Kim she was genuine, professional, and willing to work with our situation... This was all right after having a baby! They made the trip all the way to Tampa from Gainesville.. on a Friday.. 5 Days before Christmas, and were so excited and grateful to be there! I instantly felt comfortable and at ease, Chris and I both completely forgot that they were there by the end. Kim and Kyle brought the most calm and composed energy and handled every not so beautiful moment with absolute class. My father was diagnosed with an illness in the middle of planning our wedding, and I could not be more grateful for the sneak peaks that we have had to show him of the big day. Kim and Kyle I sincerely cannot say thank you enough for all you have done for us, you made our day so special and the only regret we have is not having you all there with us longer (my fault!). We are so thrilled to see the final work, but I know just from the screenshots that everything will be beyond perfect! Thank you so much, and we will be finding as many excuses to work with you all in the future!!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2013

I found GBVideo after hours of looking online at several other companies. The SECOND I saw their work, I knew they were DIFFERENT from anything else out there, and exactly what I wanted for my unique wedding. We corresponded strictly through email and they answered every single question or concern I had, almost immediately! On the big day, they were professional, thoughtful, creative ... and so quiet that everyone forgot that they were there! However, I got our video this past week and can tell you, they were definitely there ... and captured EVERYTHING in such a breathtaking BEAUTIFUL way! Little details, big details, personal details, fun moments (that I didn't even see as the Bride) .... and I am SO HAPPY with my decision to go with GBVideo. I hope I can coax them back for future events, and I can promise you, you will NOT be disappointed with this videographer. Check out the work posted on their website and you'll see how unique and amazing their work is. Thanks GBVideo! Can't wait to receive the Raw Footage and see MORE of the magical moments you captured.

• Y

Yan · Married on 11/23/2013

Unbelievable job from GBvideo! I really love my reel and feel so happy every time when I watch it!

Katie · Married on 10/26/2013

Gator Bride Videography did an amazing job. We had such a wonderful experience with them. They were professional, helpful, fun, and you hardly noticed they were there all day! They worked so well with our photographer as well. We are so extremely thankful for the beautiful highlight reel they created for us to enjoy. You won't find any videographers as talented as these two! My husband and I will cherish our video forever and are so thankful to this amazing husband and wife team. They are absolutely fantastic!!!

Noel · Married on 10/20/2013

We absolutely loved working with GBvideo. They are so talented and were able to catch every little detail of our wedding. They captured every romantic, funny, quirky, teary moment from our wedding.. Since it is two of them you can be sure that you will have video from every angle and during every moment. This video means so much to us, even more than our wedding photos. We will treasure this video for the rest of our lives and we are so so happy that we decided to have GBvideo capture our wedding. They are also great via email and you can discuss any questions or concerns. We loved our highlight reel and we are also happy that we decided to purchase the raw footage because we will be able to relive our wedding from start to finish! thanks Kim and Kyle for your amazing work!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Heart Happy Films's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure shooting your wedding Noël! Ya'll were just too cute and your vows were to die for! We wish you two the happiest and most amazing life together! :-)

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2013

Kyle and Kim were amazing!! They are such artists with the style of videos they make! They were prompt, professional, but at the same time very friendly, caring, fun loving, and down to earth. They were joking around with us while videoing, which I'm sure will make for some great videos! They made some creative poses for videos and also worked well with our photographer!! We can't wait to get our footage!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

We had looked around at other videographers and met a few at local bridal shows, but didn't think any of them really matched our style or unique. When my husband found Gator Bride during a Google search, we knew we had struck gold. Just looking at their website and blog (first impressions are everything), we knew they were professional and creative. After our first Skype session with Kyle and Kimberly, we crossed our fingers and hoped they would book us! They are quick to respond to your emails and questions, and flexible when it comes to phone calls at night. As a working professional, that was a blessing. Kimberly and I chatted the week before the wedding and she calmed my nerves about the details. Our wedding party was a crew full of jokesters, and they captured their personalities in the best way. This pair works so well together and you don't even know they're at our wedding, because they're that AWESOME! And, don't tell them what song to use for your video. They have great taste in music and pick the song that represents the spirit and love of your day. Plus, they only use licensed music. So, legally, they've got your back. You only get one wedding day. Pick a great videographer and photographer. We altered our budget to make this happen, and I recommend buying the raw footage. We plan to have them edit it for our anniversary. Our highlight reel came in 2 days ago. I've watched it 22 times already! Not even joking. And I see something new every time I watch it!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Heart Happy Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Elizabeth!! :D You guys were a blast to work with! We wish you the best of luck with your marriage and are looking forward to the possibility of editing the rest of your footage for your anniversary!

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2013

Would not hesitate to recommend. What you get for the price is unbelievable. They are professional and fill each video with love and care. We love our videos and have received endless positive feedback from family and friends!

Katherine and Mike · Married on 12/31/2012

These two were amazing! They did such a fantastic job capturing the moments of our special day. Also, our other vendors said they were such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!!