Heart and Soul Weddings & Events Reviews

28 Reviews for Heart and Soul Weddings & Events

1 User photo

Tiffany C. · Married on 10/25/2020

Excellent service

My husband and I did an elopement with a small ceremony in our home.. it was absolutely beautiful and Rev.Anikka was a wonderful part of it.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Seth W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Annika was great!

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Rev. Annika. She was very responsive from beginning to end, customized our ceremony and worked with us to craft the ceremony we wanted. She is very professional and helped make our day truly special. I’d highly recommend Rev. Annika to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Seth! It was my pleasure to support you and Kim in creating and facilitating your wedding. It was a beautiful day and perfect venue for your intimate gathering!
    Best wishes,
    Annika
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 10/26/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!!

I cannot explain how perfect our ceremony was because of Annika. She listened to our needs and wants and to help create the ceremony of our dreams. Annika was also there for our rehearsal and helped it run so smoothly, which helped me feel at ease for the big day. We chose to do a non-religious ceremony and she worked with us to find a script that matched our style and values while still remaining respectful of those guests that were expecting a more traditional service. It was the perfect blend of modern and classic and worked well for our family. I had many friends and family members approach me afterwards to comment on how beautiful the script was and how much they loved Annika’s style. I would highly recommend Annika’s services to anyone, as she is very attentive to couple’s needs and obviously has a passion for what she does. Thank you for helping to create the perfect day, Annika!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Caroline H. · Married on 06/22/2019

Made our wedding dreams come true

Rev. Annika was such a delight to work with. She was very professional and the ceremony samples she reviewed with us were a great help. She was very flexible and willing to meet mine and my husband's different views. She created a beautiful ceremony to suit us both. Her patient and calming demeanor put us at ease during our initial meeting with our 2 young children, as well as during the ceremony itself. I'm so glad she was by our sides to help us make our union. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. With much love, Caroline

Sent on 07/01/2019

Brandon H. · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing officiant

We thoroughly enjoyed Annika, she was very professional, friendly, prompt and flexible. All of our guests enjoyed her as well. We would highly recommend her for any couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Molley

Molley S. · Married on 03/16/2019

We were married by an angel!

Annika is the sweetest, most helpful, genuine soul we could have chosen to play such a big role in our wedding day. She was endlessly helpful, but also was happy to take a step back when we had our own ideas of what exactly we wanted our ceremony to look and sound like. She gave us plenty of materials to source our ideas from and was always easy to get ahold of. We feel so lucky to have had her guidance, and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Molley for your heartfelt review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Zach and I so enjoyed meeting your family and friends on your wedding day. All the best, Annika
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 11/16/2018

Annika was a delight!

Annika was absolutely wonderful! She was able to really capture our story and put it into and make it a part of the ceremony. We wanted to make sure we didn’t have so much of a religious Ceremony and she was able to customize it to us and our family. She did so much for us when it came to rehearsal and the day of. We have a fairly large family and she was very patient throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Mads · Married on 04/13/2018

We had a small wedding with less than 40 guests in a parent's backyard. Rev. Annika did such an amazing job. She was so professional yet kind... she's the type of woman that you want to invite for a cup of coffee and get to know better... she definitely made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks for such a sweet review Mads! So happy to help you celebrate your wedding day!!

Jeana · Married on 03/03/2018

Annika was very professional. She made our small wedding memorable. I recommend her to be your officiate!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/11/2017

Rev. Annika was great to work with! She replied quickly and got my husband and I in on a very short notice. I highly recommend her! We cannot say thank you enough! -Davin & Rebecca

Sent on 12/20/2017

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

Annika was thoughtful and respectful regarding our wedding vows and ideas despite the quirkiness of some parts of the ceremony. When we inevitably had a crisis during the days upcoming to the event she gave us a sense of security and positive energy that everything would be fine. Her poise and thoughtfulness gave our ceremony the foundation and gravitas that was needed. We couldn't have been luckier in finding her to officiate.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Brian. I loved how you and Kelli wanted to incorporate themes that were important to you both and were part of the foundation of your relationship. Best wishes to you and Kelli.

Cole · Married on 05/20/2017

Reverend Annika gave us exactly what we had in mind! She had the right suggestions where we needed help (and pointed out a couple things we would have missed). Communication was good leading up to the event, and everything she was responsible for was handled well. Likable and had the right personality for our event.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Cole for your review. We enjoyed supporting you and Laura in celebrating your wedding day!

Brian · Married on 07/23/2016

Annika was excellent and truly helped us create a custom ceremony that worked perfect for what we were looking for. She took all of be stress out of planning the ceremony portion and allowed us to enjoy ourselves even more on our big day. I would highly recommend her to any friends or family!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Brian for the review. I so much enjoyed working with you Caroline and it was such an honor to help you celebrate your wedding day with all your family and friends!

Mandy · Married on 06/25/2016

I would definitely recommend Reverend Annika to be the Officiant for your wedding. My husband and I are stationed in California and had been planning our vow renewal for two years since our civil ceremony. We wanted to bring all of our family and friends together in our hometown of Kansas to witness the renewal of our vows to each other. Although it wasn't the most convenient of situations, Annika made the long distance process go very smoothly. If you're looking for someone who is experienced and flexible, Annika is the right person for you!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Mandy! It was an honor to help you and Roscoe with your vow renewal ceremony. I am so glad that you finally got to have your big wedding with all your family and friends. Wishing you all the best!!

Nadia · Married on 06/04/2016

Annika was everything my now-husband and I could have asked for and more. As a non-religious couple who were both raised in religious homes (and my husband having been married before), a cookie cutter ceremony just wasn't befitting of us. With this in mind, Annika not only crafted a beautiful and unique ceremony that paid respect to our families' religious beliefs, involved my two beautiful stepsons in the event, but she also helped us stayed true to our personalities as interests as a couple and gave us an incredibly touching moment in time that we will remember forever. We felt supported 110% of the way in all of our desires and decisions, and honestly felt like we should have paid her more! She provided extremely high quality service at a completely affordable price, and we can't say enough nice things about her. We would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! If you want your ceremony to be more than just a reading from a book and want something truly heartfelt, hire Annika.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/22/2016

Our wedding was planned in about a month and even though it was quick Annika was helpful and supportive throughout. She is a wonderful person and helped make our wedding special.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kuuipo · Married on 02/13/2016

She was such a wonderful officiant and my partner and I are glad we found this lovely lady, she was extremely patient with us and also gave us some idea of where to have our wedding with a view. So if your looking for officiant she would be the best too choose! No doubt! It’s been two years and we’re married still! Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Happy Anniversary to you both! It was my honor to support you in getting married. It was a beautiful view even on a brisk February day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2015

I was a last minute bride. I had two months for planning and I decided to do it myself. (Note to future brides, don't do this unless you have tons of real support!) Anyway, I had been looking for an officiant for 5-6 weeks until I found Rev. Annika. I'm so glad that I did! I was an unconventional bride. I consider myself to be spiritual but not religious at all. My now husband is practically Atheist. So I had a lot of expectations that I didn't expect to be met. Hippies in KS are not common. lol. So coming across Annika seemed too good to be true. My wedding was 3 weeks away and I was sure she was booked. Well it was close. One bride had almost booked her but decided to go with a family member. Lucky me! We met with Annika shortly and got along like two peas in a pod. She seemed to anticipate what I was needing and wanting. A little of the Christian traditions I had grown up with and thought beautiful combined with my more dominant spiritual beliefs. She crafted the most beautiful vows for our wedding. Even working on them the week of to get them just right. We included a hand fasting and wine ceremony. Our vows were old and new. The prose beautiful and poetic. Everything around us on our wedding night was so full of love and meaning. Michael and I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding. We will remember it for the rest of our lives. This could not have happened without Rev. Annika. We feel so blessed to have had her officiate our wedding. Whether it's traditional, non-traditinal, interfaith, or a little bit of everything like mine, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jeniffer · Married on 06/27/2015

Besides being very professional and organized with her job personally She is an amazing person very easy to talk to and will do everything in her hands to make your day perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kim · Married on 06/15/2015

Annika was so amazing at helping us last minute! She is a very sweet and caring person!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Cathy · Married on 03/02/2015

Was very helpful and very resonable with good values and ideals! Would recommend very highly! Was very pleased with the entire planning and ceremony!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Charlene · event on: 12/10/2010

It is obvious that Annika really enjoys co-creating ceremony and she is good at it. She gave me space to come up with my own ideas and was also a good resource when I needed help with the details. Annika is very professional while also being warm and caring. Planning the event with her was a smooth and easy process. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Laura · Married on 03/06/2010

Annika was wonderful. She did a number of extra, thoughtful things to make our day special. She is very warm and approachable and was willing to work with us to have the ceremony that best suited our needs. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

Rev. Annika was extremely thoughtful and brought some beautiful ideas to the table. My husband and I did not have very many ideas about how our ceremony should go, and Annika was extremely helpful in getting a sense of each of us and combining our personalities to create a very meaningful and beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2014

When our officiant canceled on us less than two weeks before the wedding, Rev. Annika came to the rescue! She was very organized and helpful and did a great job at the Rehearsal and Wedding. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/21/2014