Headsmile Productions DJ Reviews

Headsmile Productions DJ 3
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 10/06/2019

The Perfect Soundtrack!

Isaac was an absolute dream to work with. He was prompt with his responses, listened to our preferences, and fit our tastes perfectly! He took a few of our inspiration songs and made the perfect playlist out of it. He felt like a friend we'd invited to our day! He was the best to work with ;)

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/28/2019

Super easy to work with!!

Skip was so awesome! We only told him what we wanted for the ceremony, first dance and father daughter dance and the rest was up to him. He did a great job at keeping everyone dancing, and loved his music selections! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Hahn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience with Skip!

Skip was not only an amazing DJ but also did a great job at MCing our reception. He helped everything run so smoothly and took care of all of the little things like organizing guests through the buffet line and reminding guests that we had provided flip flops for dancing. We loved the music that he played and he was able to keep our guests dancing all night! We added on a dance lights package which made the dance floor so fun! Our favorite part about Skip is that he doesn't just press play on a playlist but actually does his DJ performance live and adds his own flair to each song. We would definitely recommend Headsmile productions to any of our friends getting engaged!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Keyton · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing- would definitely recommend

Skip was amazing! We told him we wanted a big dance party and he delivered. Our guests loved him, people were dancing all night and he was super personable and fun to work with. We also got the uplights, which I'm so glad we did because it added to the party vibe.
    Our ceremony music was on point and each song started at the perfect time. From what I remember of the cocktail hour music (between running around talking to people), it was exactly what we asked for. I would absolutely recommend Skip to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Heather

Heather Wozeniak · Married on 01/19/2019

Skip was the best!!

Skip DJed my wedding last month. If i could give him 100 stars on this review i would! Skip did an amazing job and had all my wedding guests dancing all night long. I would highly recommend HeadSmile Productions to anyone looking for a great experience with very reasonable prices.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Skip and Headsmile Productions came recommended to us by our venue and I'm so glad we found him! Skip was the perfect DJ for our wedding - he was super easy to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, and on our wedding day, he was great at keeping us on our timeline while making sure the party never stopped and all of our guests were out on the dance floor! Our guests all raved about how much fun and upbeat our reception was, and I truly believe that was due to Skip's talent and skill. If you're looking for someone who will keep the party going all night long, Skip is definitely your guy!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Katherine Latimer · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding DJ

Skip was an amazing DJ! I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event. I gave him a list of songs and he did an amazing job of feeling out the crowd. Everyone danced all night long and the songs we requested were played along with others that got the guests on the dance floor. He had tons of energy and I could tell really loved his job. I would definitely recommend Skip at HeadSmile Productions!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ryan · Married on 07/29/2018

We love Skip!

I spoke with several other vendors, but Skip's services and value suited our needs perfectly. Skip was friendly, easy to work with, and professional.

He's an incredible DJ, the dance floor was packed and lively the entire night. There were friends who I've seen typically sit during weddings join us on the dance floor!

Skip is also an experienced and skillful MC and worked with our coordinator to move the wedding along our schedule without a hitch.

We will be recommending Skip to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Headsmile Productions DJ's reply:

Ryan,

I'm glad you enjoyed everything and the wedding was a blast. It was my pleasure being a part of your big day and I wish you and Jane all the best. Congratulations.

Skip
    HeadSmile Productions

Mara · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect Wedding DJ

Skip was the perfect DJ for our wedding! We didn't give him a ton to go off of, but he felt out the crowd and played perfect hits accordingly. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2018

We cannot rave enough about Skip and HeadSmile Productions! From the start we knew that Skip would be a perfect fit for our wedding. We were able to negotiate services within the means of our budget. He communicated with us frequently leading up to our big day, making sure he had all of the music we requested ready to go, to include all of the songs that accompanied each transition point in our ceremony. Most importantly, he is an LGBT friendly DJ with an open mind to make the ceremony as unique to the couple planning it. We gave him a general timeline and on our wedding day, he ran with it and expertly kept everything running smoothly ensuring we were worry free and could focus on socializing and enjoying our day. The reception was the highlight for sure. Skip read the crowd and our music tastes perfectly. Every guest was up, dancing and had a blast. Each song was better than the last one. People were still dancing as he was packing up! Your DJ easily sets the tone for your day, and we made THE BEST decision with Skip and HeadSmile.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Bud · Married on 05/18/2018

Was a fantastic experience dealing with Headsmile Productions. Everything we asked for was done without question and entire process was as simple as could be. My wife and I would definitely use again!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Erin · Married on 04/13/2018

With a 'Day of the Dead'/Frida Kahlo themed 20th anniversary party, I don't think any other DJ but Skip would have been able to seamlessly blend latin and 80's new wave music together, mix live on legitimate turntables, take requests from guests and keep the dance floor alive. He was authentic, personable and able to translate the vision perfectly. If you're looking for someone to get your vibe, look no further.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding planner raves about this DJ. he did multiple phone calls with us to ensure all our questions were answered and helped edit our professional song to fit to our needs.. Our guests had a great time dancing thanks to skip.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

After lots of research for our wedding DJ, I had to reach out to Headsmile Productions based on their reviews alone! I was so impressed by Skip's quick and clear communication with me and the cost he quoted me within my budget and that was including the 'extras' I wanted like lighting! Skip wasn't available on our wedding date, but Issac was. Issac and Skip were great with email communication, Issac meet me in person and had a whole music sheet breakdown to talk about what was important to us for our wedding. I loved working with them!
    Overall, we were impressed with how affordable they were, had different packages--we got the dance floor and up lighting added (so worth it!), had two set ups so there was no down time between ceremony in one room to reception in the other room, quality speakers and mics, excellent communication, organized, and on time.
    Issac did an incredible job of blending songs our guest requested, we requested, and what the energy of the dance floor was. He was calm under a few stressful moments (not caused by him!), quick to solve things that we threw his way last minute, good sense of humor, and he was wonderful with announcements throughout the evening.
    We cannot say enough great things about working with them and how it added to our wedding day! Thank you Issac and Skip!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Cara · Married on 02/09/2018

Skip has DJ'd many of my friends' weddings and for us, hiring him for our own wedding was a no-brainer. He is FUN, he keeps the party going, he reads the room like a true professional, and he provides an incredibly personalized experience. Skip clearly loves what he does and never fails to make you feel like your wedding is special.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Shelly · Married on 12/01/2017

Skip was simply awesome!! He made the reception flow so smoothly. Everyone was up dancing and having a great time.
    Even people we didn't think would dance were dancing! It was a perfect day and because of Skip we were all able to relax and enjoy it. He anticipated every need. Very professional but fun too. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Skip was the most amazing DJ we could have hoped for! He was very responsive via emails, and he was very helpful leading up to the big day. My dad and I did a special father/daughter dance and he helped created that mix without hesitation. He was a joy to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/22/2017

Skip absolutely knocked it out of the park. Everyone always says that the DJ makes or breaks the party and he definitely made it happen. From the announcements to the dancing, everything was seamless. He has great equipment and knows his stuff well. I would recommend skip to anyone without a doubt.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Skip is amazing!! He was the only DJ I talked with that gave me the confidence to know he would help keep the party going, while still keeping everything on track. He listened to what we wanted out of the day and picked songs that had the dance floor constantly full. He even listened so much to what we were interested in that he surprised my husband and I with a Tom Petty song on the dance floor that was probably one of the more memorable moments of our night (as huge Petty fans, that was a really special moment!). He even helped edit our first dance song a bit to ensure it was a good length, and was always so responsive and patient to the thousands of questions I had. We couldn’t recommend Skip enough. He is so professional and talented at what he does – you’ll be sure to have a good wedding (or party, whatever you’re looking for a DJ for!) if Skip is involved.

Headsmile Productions DJ 4
    Headsmile Productions DJ 5
    Headsmile Productions DJ 6
    Sent on 11/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Headsmile Productions for our September 2017 wedding and had an incredible experience. We worked with Skip, who was very responsive and helpful when we were first exploring DJ options. He had worked with our venue before so he was able to let us know which of items we needed him to bring, and which wouldn't be necessary. Price wise they were very reasonable as well. When it came to the actual wedding he provided the perfect soundtrack. Everything went flawlessly for the ceremony music, and he had everyone dancing the entire reception. He also did a great job of MCing, he kept everything flowing between announcing us to dinner, speeches, etc. and definitely hyped up the crowd during dancing. Our "90's frat party" reception vision was met and we had an amazing time. Was worth every dime!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Carmen · Married on 09/16/2017

Skip was the best DJ for our wedding that we could have ever asked for. He has high energy, great MC skills, amazing mixing, and ensured that people stayed on the dance floor. He has you fill out an extensive word doc before the wedding so he's aware of everything- which I loved because I'm such a planner. I loved when he jammed out on the air guitar and was super positive during the entire wedding. If you're looking for someone to keep the party going, don't hesitate to hire Skip!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Austin · Married on 09/02/2017

Skip was an absolute pleasure to work with! He does an awesome job keeping the dance floor alive mixing up the genres, taking requests, and allowing people to take the mic and crush karaoke (for appropriate reasons). We have received multiple compliments on the music and since the entire guest list was on the dance floor it's obvious why! Secondly, and just as important, he was professional and did an outstanding job on the mic keeping our wedding on timeline! Kelly and I highly recommend Skip and I wouldn't have changed anything!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Raquel · Married on 08/25/2017

Skip is a Rockstar! He is so cool, friendly and easy to work with. He is a musician by passion and a DJ by trade. Needless to say music is his life and makes him a natural at managing the music for your event. He is very professional and manages to stay competitive with his prices in a demanding market. He kept the beat alive the entire night and his Emceeing was fun! We had a great party at our wedding with Skip. He is great on the mic and knows how to move the event throughout the night. His equipment is up to par and he kept the night alive.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sam · Married on 08/19/2017

We had DJ Isaac (aka Noise) play for our wedding this August and he was great! Super responsive to requests, and also provided some great advice of his own. Headsmile made everything related to the music very easy, and we'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jim Wilkson · Married on 08/12/2017

Great work

Skip was great. Super easy to work with, put together a great playlist for every part of our wedding, nailed the technical part of things, and perhaps most importantly, took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly while staying chill about everything. And this was his first time at this venue. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/16/2018