Headrush Hair Designs & Spa Reviews

45 | Lititz, PA

45 Reviews for Headrush Hair Designs & Spa

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

I used Headrush Hair Salon for my big day and I couldn’t be happier! They did an amazing job with me and my wedding party’s hair and makeup. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and the service was excellent! We had the whole salon to ourselves and they helped make the morning of run smoothly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

I had used head rush for my wedding hair and makeup salon and I can’t say enough good things about Beverly and the team. From the moment I reached out to Beverly after a coworker recommended them to me, I knew I was in good hands. I had been in other weddings where I didn’t love the hair or makeup and knew that I wanted myself, my bridesmaid and mom to feel our most beautiful/special. Heather was amazing for makeup and knew exactly what I wanted and made it perfect. Beverly and Nick flew through our hairstyles and they all turned out perfectly. I had a larger group, 10 total and this was the first time that hair and makeup ended up being done ahead of schedule for a wedding I was involved with, it being my own made it even better. If you are looking for any special occasion hairstyle or make uup, I highly recommend you check out HeadRush, you will not be disappointed form a service perspective and the team is so nice and friendly and always made me and my group feel at ease.

Nikki · Married on 10/15/2016

Myself, and my wedding party were all very impressed with our hair and makeup, their on-site option was very convenient and appreciated.

Kait · Married on 09/17/2016

Beverly did an amazing job on my updo, and Heather did a great job giving me just the makeup look I was wanting. I felt very beautiful on my wedding day!

• Karlee w

Karlee · Married on 06/20/2015

Headrush Hair Designs was awesome! They were so accommodating! The manager actually called me to tell me that they were moving their shop 2 hours away from our venue before our wedding so they dropped the charges and came to the venue to do hair and make up for 6 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and the bride. They were quick and did an excellent job! Thank you so much!

Kylie and Emily:

These ladies are amazing! Thank you so much for doing our hair and make up on my wedding day, 12/13/14!

These ladies were fabulous to work with. Within the Lancaster area, this team was certainly the best value.

They were able to travel to the hotel and stayed from 8:30-1:00. Hair needed to be complete by 1, and they did it! 2 hairdressers, 4 bridesmaids, 1 mother, 1 grandmother, and 1 bride, along with 4 mineral makeup sessions, everything looked fantastic, with nothing to fix.

I would recommend this team to anyone! Thank you again!

Jane · Married on 09/27/2014

The girls at Headrush did an AMAZING job. They were fast but efficient and and did awesome work. We were out before our scheduled end time and they are reasonably priced. I would definitely go back again.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Every interaction I had with Headrush Hair Designs was perfect!! They answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and were able to schedule all of my wedding related appointments with ease. A few days prior to the wedding I got a relaxing massage with Alexis, an awesome pedicure from Emily and a perfect Gelish manicure from Kylie. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids were both thrilled with their hairstyles from Beverly and Brittany, and I can honestly say my hair has never looked so good! Kylie is a magician, even with my thick, crazy hair! Emily did a wonderful job with airbrush makeup, too - everyone looks amazing in the photos. I really can't recommend Headrush and its employees enough. I felt like such a beautiful bride!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2012

Where do I start?! HeadRush Hair Designs was absolutely perfect in every way! What an awesome group of women and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to hair, make up, and nails. From the moment I went into the salon to meet the stylists, I knew that I wanted to hire them for my wedding. They made getting our hair and make up done SO much fun!! And so patient with me and my bridal party. I went in for a trial run with my hair and make up with both my mom and mother in law. They took our ideas and just ran with them!! My hair and make up were perfect the day of my wedding! The day of the wedding, the bridesmaid seemed to have limited direction for how they wanted their hair done, but the stylists did an amazing job with each and every girl. Definitely, one of the highlights of the planning and the day of my wedding was hands down the experience at this salon. I would highly recommend them to anybody that needs their hair and make up done - as well as nails and maybe a relaxing massage! They were perfect!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beverly and the girls at Headrush Hair Designs. They accommodated my party of 7 people, opened the salon early, provided food and drinks and even included free hand massages for everyone! I was SO happy with my hair/makeup and very thankful for all of their hard work!

• User2048016 · 2+ years ago

I have been going to see Beverly, owner of Headrush, for at least 10 years. When I started planning my wedding there wasn't anyone else I would have considered for my hair - she is amazing at what she does. The stylists from Headrush did the hair for all of the bridesmaids in my wedding party, as well as the mother of the bride. All my bridesmaids was very happy with the work they did and looked gorgeous! My hair my absolutely beautiful and Beverly did an amazing job! I couldn't say enough wonderful things about the staff from Headrush and would recommend them to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2012

They were so welcoming to me and my bridal party. We felt like we were getting ready at my house.

Headrush did a great job with my wedding hair and makeup!

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

Beverly (owner) and the girls were great to work with. Communication was very easy and quick for the entire planning process. I didn’t love my trial the first time around, so they accommodated me for another hair trial at a reduced rate. They handled the situation very professionally.
    The day of the wedding, they did the hair for me (bride), my mom, groom’s mom, and 5 bridesmaids. They came to us with a team of about 4 or 5 ladies. Hair was quickly done, and looked great! They were also able to work with dreadlocks (one of my bridesmaids), which was a plus. Prices were affordable. I would definitely recommend Beverly and her team!

Laura · Married on 06/15/2012

Beverly (the owner) and the staff at Headrush are awesome. They were all so much fun to spend time with on my wedding day. My wedding party and I went to the salon (however, they can travel to other locations) There was 8 of us in total. Almost all of us got our hair and makeup done there and we were in and out in about 2.5 hours, but it didn't feel rushed. Also, they had a nice snack area set up with mimosas and fruit and bagels. It was awesome. Also, they were so reasonably priced. I LOVED my hair on my wedding day. We all looked great! I HIGHLY recommend any bridal party to go to Headrush!

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2011

We had such a good experience with Headrush salon. Kylie did my hair and she is amazing, I have gotten so many compliments on my hair. And Jane is amazing. I have known her for years and would not go to anyone else for makeup, waxing, nails, etc. She does it all! While getting our nails done some girls decided to switch to Gelish, they accomodated us without a problem. The morning of the wedding some girls changed their mind and decided to get their makeup done, again no problem! The girls at Headrush work so well together and I am so glad we went there!

Lilianna · Married on 08/06/2011

Headrush was wonderful! The girls were so talented and a lot of fun to be with. They were a worthwhile investment and our hair proved it!

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2011

The girls at Headrush were absolutely fantastic! I had a July 4th wedding, which fell on a Monday and was obviously a holiday. I was new to the area and had a really hard time finding a hair salon that would do the hair and makeup for my day...until I found Headrush. From the very first time I called, they were so so sweet and very easy to work with. They opened up the salon for me and my bridal party for the wedding and did a great job. They did my hair and makeup, and the hair for all of my bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law. I felt beautiful for my day, and so did all of the girls. All of the girls @ the salon work so well together and really provide a fun atmosphere for the beginning of the day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone for their wedding or any special day! :)

Heather · Married on 06/25/2011

The ladies at Headrush Hair Designs are amazing! They make you feel so comfortable from the moment you walk in by greeting you by name! I had my wedding hair done here and so did my bridesmaids. We also all got our make up done. The day before the wedding my mom and I went to get our nails done. We both got mani and pedis and my husband surprised me with a massage. The ladies at Headrush made it all work. THey even stayed open about an hour later to finish both of our nails. No rushing, just making sure we enjoyed our experience! On the day of the wedding we were all pampered. They took all of my girls ideas and worked with them and also helped my sister (MOH) come up with an amazing style since her hair is much shorter! I worked with Bev on my hair, and she made it look great during the hair trial and AMAZING the day of. She didn't even question it when I mentioned the day before that I wanted to switch up the style a little! And she totally rocked it the day of! Jane who we worked with to do nails and makeup is wonderful! She knows so much and can give you geat little helpful tidbits while you relax. Alexis who I got a massage with was also great! Definitely get a massage-- treat yourself!! All the other girls we worked with were great! Everyone loved it there! Thank you so much Headrush!!!

Tara · Married on 05/28/2011

I had my wedding May 28th. I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair. When they finished styling my hair for my wedding, it looked so beautiful! It looked perfect. They styled all of my bridesmaids and flower girl's hair so nice! They did such an amazing job and we all felt relaxed and pampered. I pamper me bridal package and it was so nice! It was so relaxing getting the spa manicure and pedicure. I also chose the gelish nails, which, let me tell you, were AMAZING! We went on a honeymoon to the Riviera Maya, where I played beach volleyball, went snokeling and hiking, and they lasted the entire week and beyond that without any scratches or knicks on them! I want to thank each of the stylists that worked with us! They did an amazing job and made my big day so special with their professional yet personable personalities! Thanks so much for everything!

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2011

I can't say enough good things about Headrush as a whole. I recently started going there for regular hair cuts with Kylie, who is amazingly talented, friendly, and professional. I felt confident that they would do an amazing job for the wedding after speaking with the owner Beverly who is equally professional, communicates well, and is organized. I had 7 girls get there hair done as well as mine and each of us was thrilled with the styles. They were all different, looked great, and stayed in place all day! We were out of the salon well before we needed to be and I felt we paid a very reasonable price for the service. Also, the salon's massage therapist Alexis is AMAZING. She gave me the best massage I've ever had and is very knowledgable. I'm so happy to have found a place that I plan on going back to again and again.

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2011

Headrush Hair Design did a fantastic job for me and my bridal party on my wedding day. It was an early day and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were also flexible and extremely accommodating when it came to the number of women that wanted to have their hair styled. They were able to work on 7 women in the morning and then an additional 5 in the early afternoon. I also want to give a special thank you to Kylie. She did a fantastic job on my hair and definitely made me feel extra special. Thank you to all the staff at Headrush Hair Design for making my wedding day so perfect.

Marlin · Married on 11/07/2010

Working with Headrush Hair Designs for my wedding was amazing. All the girls are SOOO friendly and did a phenomenal JOB!!! I am officially a new client and if your in need of a massage, THIS IS the place to go!!!Thank you so much!!!

Heidi · Married on 09/06/2010

Headrush helped me out greatly! Plans fell through with another hairstylist about a month before the wedding due to the fact my wedding was on Labor Day. I got in contact with headrush and they said they were more than willing to accommodate to my day. My hairstylist Jessica did a wonderful job!

Juanita · Married on 07/24/2010

Headrush Hair Designs was wonderful, from the months leading up to my wedding to my actual wedding day. Beverly did an awesome job on my hair. It had grace, romance, elegance, and beauty. Shannon did a phenomenal job on my make-up. She knew exactly what type of make-up to use, what shades would compliment my skin tone, and asked for my input every step of the way. All in all, it was a wonderful experience to have worked with Headrush Hair Designs. If you are getting married, I'd definately recommend the bridal packages. They are worth the money and your bridesmaids/mothers will love it! The Headrush girls are highly skilled, very professional, and super sweet...