He Saw Sparks Reviews

14 | Appleton, WI

14 Reviews for He Saw Sparks

Erika · Married on 07/12/2014

Great products and great service. I even received information on what type of paper to but and a list of online paper companies!

allison · Married on 06/20/2014

Absolutely beautiful work on our invitation suite and menu cards! Very quick service and prompt at answering emails! Sarah does wonderful work!

• Casey

Casey · Married on 03/29/2014

Great service and value! Invitations are beautiful and reasonably priced.

Sarah did a fantastic job designing our programs and invitations! They were so beautiful that one of my guests even made a miniature version of the invitation as a Christmas tree ornament for our wedding gift.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/06/2013

My wedding invitation PDF is BEAUTIFUL! Working with Sarah was easy, she is very attentive and quick--I had to make several changes and she was very accommodating. This is the second time I have ordered from her and will definitely order from her again. Excellent customer service! Thanks Sarah!

• teamcorvarez

Daniella · Married on 08/04/2012

He Saw Sparks listed their turn around time on our save the dates as approximately 5 days. What we got after we placed our order at 10 p.m. on Sunday night was our finished PDF file in our inbox at 9 a.m. Monday morning. You couldn't ask for better service! The gorgeous design, easy ordering process, GREAT price and simple DIY printing guidelines really worked well with our vision of our wedding. We'll be returning to this vendor for all our wedding stationary and if all goes well, baby announcements as well!

Natasha · Married on 07/16/2012

Our invitations are so beautiful and even better then we imagined them. The color combination was fantastic and we love the style. Great service and quick response, thank you

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

Awesome, awesome service!!! Couldn't have asked for more and we are so pleased with the wedding invitations. I can't wait to send them out!!!!

Elle · Married on 06/23/2012

Wonderful and quick service. Turn around was impressively fast. Excellent design. I will use their service again and I highly recommend.

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/23/2012

I used He Saw Sparks for my wedding menus and wedding programs. They turned out AMAZING! They tied in with my reception decor perfectly and looked really classy and expensive. I received a ton of compliments on them. Sarah was really flexible in working with me, and did not complain when I changed the design of the menu and the program SEVERAL times. I'm sure I drove her nuts but she was nice about it. =)

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2012

Reasonably priced, super fast response to emailed questions. Turnaround time was quicker than she quoted at first. Gave me two different versions to choose from and both were wonderful. Thrilled with the design! Thank you so much! I'm diying much of my wedding all while attending school and working full time. This was super easy and stress free. I really appreciate it!

Alicia · Married on 08/18/2011

Sarah is a dream to work with. Very promt in responding to questions and the turnaround time is extremely fast. She gives really helpful suggestions and ideas. All in all, sarah is simply amazing.

hannah · Married on 12/12/2012

What's not to love about designer quality invitations for such a small price! Choose your own colors, change the wording if you need to. PRINT AS MANY AS YOU NEED! So glad I found He Saw Sparks!

Deidre · Married on 04/08/2017

2.2
      3.0
      1.0
      0.5
      3.0

Do not work with this vendor. I tried to get them for weeks to respond to my inquiries to make an edit to my wedding invitation because I forgot to add a RSVP date and they never responded. I had to send the invitation out without the necessary changes. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!!