HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe Reviews

75 Reviews for HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe

75 HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe Reviews

dina · Married on 08/30/2018

perfection

After deciding that we just wanted to have a simple intimate wedding we were excited that we choose HDC photography. One of our best decision!!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful. what can I say other then PERFECTION..

Thank you!

Laryssa · Married on 06/22/2018

The photographer provided, Mark, was eccentric but had incredible energy and is an amazing artist. He was so much fun to work with and kept us excited and having fun through all the photos. He took the specific photos I asked to capture and so many more. The digital images came back to us super fast and we are awe-stricken at the beyond beautiful photos captured. He really was able to capture just how much fun we and our guests were having. Such talent!!

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2018

We had the most incredible experience working with HDC Photo at the Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun - Maureen de Vries, Abraham Montoya, and Frank Zamudio were complete rockstars. They were patient, kind, and brilliantly talented. They made us feel like we were the most special couple in the world and really captured every moment with poignant style. They exceeded our wildest imagination and went the extra mile at every turn, exceeding what was honestly expected of them. I can't more heartedly recommend this fine and delightful group! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 1
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 2
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 3
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 4
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 5
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 6

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

HDC was referred to me by the hotel where we had our Destination Wedding - Iberostar Grand Bavaro. After looking through HDC's work and discussing our budget, we booked a photographer for our March 2018 wedding in Punta Cana. The process was seamless, and the photographer, Christian, was punctual and professional and all-around great photographer. He was able to shoot pre-wedding, wedding and reception with minimal direction from us. He knew exactly the shots we wanted - everything from the bride's shoes with the engagement ring, to mother-daughter getting in the dress, and up until the very end, capturing all the fun at our reception. It was difficult to narrow down the images - we got many compliments on the finished product. I would highly recommend HDC to anyone.

• F

Faye · Married on 03/08/2018

We can still not stop smiling when we look at our wedding pictures and our video. We had Christian and Elvis work with us on the day and they were absolutely amazing and made us feel so relaxed and enjoy the photo session. All our guests commented on how friendly and professional they were. I wasn't to sure at first about booking the videography but my partner really wanted to do it. I am so glad we did it as the camera was not in your face (you didn't even know he was there) and the video is amazing. Our pictures are perfect and so much better than we had imagined. Christian knew all the best spots to take the pictures in. I would highly recommend.

Lathyn · Married on 11/18/2017

We had an amazing experience, Abraham was our photographer and did a great job! The pictures turned out amazing and we couldn’t of hoped for a better out come!

Jenny · Married on 11/09/2017

HDC Photo was very responsive leading up to our big day. They were clear and made sure we knew how things would go and what to expect.
    The day of our wedding our photographer was amazing. He knew which shots to capture and allowed us to make choices as well.
    We were able to review all of our photos before we even left the resort. She gave us a CD that day and had the digital link to us within days.
    I would highly recommend them! They made our experience stress free, and the end results - the pictures themselves - were breathtaking!!

Janora · Married on 06/17/2017

Our experience from beginning to end working with HCD Photo was fantastic.  We ordered the 5-hour photo package, the 5-hour video package and the highlight video.  The quality of the photos taken and especially the edited final videos, both the full length and 3-minute highlight reel, exceeded our expectations.  In fact, everyone who has viewed our videos are blown away by professional quality of the editing and final production.

In addition to the packages ordered, the customer service we received was outstanding.  Every email was promptly returned from prior to arriving at the resort, while at the resort, and even after we left the resort.  And every photographer and videographer assigned to our wedding was kind and extremely professional. Their team made us feel that it was more than just a job but they were each personally invested in the success of our wedding and what they captured.

We give our highest recommendation and praise to HDC Photo.  They truly provided a stress free experience and beautiful photographs and videos that will stand the test of time.  We are forever grateful.

Carolina · Married on 05/26/2017

I am very happy with my pictures & video from my wedding. I actually contacted them to do my wedding instead of the vendors from Dreams Resort in La Romana. HDC was reasonably priced and he was very responsive to emails & pretty much anything I needed. He left me with some great memories and I'll forever be grateful to him and his team!

HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 7
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 8
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 9
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 10

Brittanny · Married on 03/31/2017

I would highly recommend HDC photography. They were easy to work with, quick to respond and catered to our needs. They captured every important moment and exceeded our expectations. Our photographers made the entire experience fun and easy. The photos were more beautiful than we dreamed.

Karlie · Married on 03/25/2017

Huellas Del Caribe at the Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding photography. They were extremely flexible, gave great tips on timing & location of photos, and were so fun to work with! They had us do lots of fun poses and were very creative with the different locations and setup of the photos. They also did not make us feel like we were on a time crunch for the price we paid (~6 hrs of photography) and were extremely flexible when it came to our various events during the day. I am so so happy with how our photos turned out - they look like they should be in a magazine! Thank you so much to Yaqueline and team at Huellas Del Caribe in Puerto Vallarta, we couldn't be more pleased.

Mayra · Married on 03/18/2017

MI esposo y yo quedamos muy complacidos con el servicio que esta empresa nos brindó, supieron captar la magia de ese momento tan especial en nuestras vidas!
    Además el fotógrafo super paciente conmigo y muy profesional! Recomendado 100%

Cristina · Married on 12/01/2016

Excellent job!!!
    We are so so happy with our weeding photos
    We purchased all the photos ..that good of a job so we could not pick just few of them .
    Love the photographer and the attention that was shown to us. And our family
    Special thanks to Alyssa!!!

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2016

I loved our experience and we were so happy with our photos!

Korteza · Married on 11/02/2016

HDC Photos Huellas del Caribe was amazing and incredibly professional. Alissa and I spoke before we arrived to the resort and confirmed all details. Upon arrival, I met with them and she made sure I didn't have any questions and said she would help any way possible. The day of the wedding the photographer was there on time and I didn't even notice him! Sometimes photographers can be pushy, but not this time. We received our photo book in a timely manner and communication remained open throughout the entire process.

Tiara · Married on 10/28/2016

They were the most professional group that we worked with for our wedding. Maria, called me shortly after my arrival to Mexico to set up time to meet up and going over my expectations prior to the big day. She was so sweet and made suggestions etc. Bella was the first photographer that I met because she took photos as the girls and I prepared. She had great eye, took tons of photos and I am pleased with the result. The other photographer and videographer were just as good as Bella. They caught great action shots of our reception. I would definitely use them in future and would recommend them to anyone having an event Mexico

Bethany · Married on 10/16/2016

Maureen, Martin, and Rodrigo headed up my shots both pre and post wedding. They were remarkable. Maureen made me feel like I was the most important person in the resort and she absolutely NAILED my vision for my photos. Rodrigo was so quietly busy with taking pictures, I rarely realized he was even in the room- and then to see the results?!?! I didn't want to leave a single shot behind. Martin was hilarious- he was so professional even in the awkward moments when we asked for the craziest pictures- he held a smile and said, "ok lets do this." I would recommend these guys any day. Maureen felt more like a sister from another mother and she went above and beyond to get me my photos as soon as possible... literally just a couple days after the wedding. I love these guys so much and was absolutely blessed to have them shoot my amazing day.

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married at Hard Rock Riviera Maya in September 2016 and I truly can’t say enough good things about our experience with HDC. Maria was my initial contact and she was a dream to work with – she truly made the whole process a breeze! She helped coordinator all the various timing needs for our big day (first look, bridal party session, bride and groom, etc) and it all worked out perfectly. I was very impressed by her professionalism and attention to detail. Our photographer, Antonio, did an outstanding job with our wedding photography and we are both still in “awe” of just how great all our photos turned out. He was personable, fun, and very professional to work with. We also were very pleased with the photography package we purchased and loved receiving all our photos on a CD before we left as well as later receiving our photobook in the mail which turned out great. I would highly recommend HDC for any couples or families out there looking for a photographer – great people, great services, and outstanding photography!

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2016

We hired HDC for our wedding anniversary video. We choose a simple package to capture the moment. Arnuard is always quick with responding to emails. We were not 100% satisfied with our first video but Arnaurd wanted us to be 100% happy with our purchase. He catered to my request and satisfied all of my concerns. I am confident in recommending and choosing the team at HDC Photography. Thank you for capturing our special day.

• Y

Yoly · Married on 09/03/2016

I found HDC online via a Punta Cana Bride’s FB page. From all the vendors I contacted HDC offered the biggest bang for my buck, without sacrificing quality and service. My package was $1250 and included 8 hours of coverage, video and highlight. From the beginning, Arnaud answered all of my questions promptly, conducted himself like a true professional, and kept me up to date with everything. I messaged Arnaud the day of my wedding to tell him that we were running super late, and without any objections he changed our start time. Elvis, Arnaud’s assistant, recorded our wedding. I felt so bad because he was waiting at Juanillo for 1.5 hours before we actually showed up. But, he was all smiles when he met me and he told me not to worry about a thing. During the wedding Elvis was fantastic. He and the photographers worked well together, and he was very helpful and instructive about how to pose and move for the camera. No complaints here, super professional. I’ve since received the longer video and have been in constant communication with Arnaud, who has accommodated all of my requests and changes. I literally cannot wait for the highlight video.

Thanks Arnaud and Elvis!

A & S · Married on 08/25/2016

The HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe were truly exceptional for our wedding day in Mexico.

Everything went smoothly, and our pictures and video turned out great, and we also got everything back to us in record time!

Would highly recommend them for any of your events. :)

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2016

I was married 8.11.16 at Dreams Punta Cana and I hired HDC photo based on wedding wire reviews and I was nervous at first but I am so beyond pleased with my wedding photos. HDCphoto was very responsive from day one. Our photographer Milan was outstanding. My guests are still raving about him, his amazing photos, and his enthusiasm for his work. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Robin · event on: 11/24/2016

Arnaud and his team are amazing! We were on a cruise ship for our honeymoon but wanted some professional pictures done in Jamaica. When we got to Jamaica we were met by Phillip who did our pictures. He listened to what we wanted and made us feel comfortable. In addition, he went above and beyond by showing us parts of Jamaica! About 10 days later we received over pictures and they are stunning!

This company offers great professionalism, great service and amazing pictures. We booked both video and photos from Arnaud and every single picture is breathtaking. We did our wedding at Dreams La Romana and the photographer was very familiar with the place and shot great pictures from angles we did not even think about. They delivered the pictures and the video in 3 days as promised. If you are looking for reliable service, amazing pictures and on budget this is the one :)