HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe Reviews

HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 6
HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 7

Sydney Woodward · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Five stars *****

Amazing Experience. Our photos turned out beautiful and exceeded my expectations!!!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer!! :D

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Getting married on 11/12/2019

Beautiful, Rainy Day

I can't say enough how much I appreciate our photographer (Viktor) from HDC! Coming from Chicago, I imagined our perfect beach engagement photos for months. When we were surprised with some unexpected downpours of rain... Victor handled it like a champ. He grabbed my shoes and sprinted for the nearest shelter. Not once, but twice during our shoot. The pictures with the rain clouds turned out BEAUTIFULLY and you wouldn't even know we got rained on. They are perfect and everything I imagined. Thank you, Arnaud and Viktor!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 8

Max G · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Awesome experience, beautiful pictures, wonderful staff!

Shout out to Christian for covering our wedding in Punta Cana and for capturing the best moments of our special day! He was a pleasure to work with. The company is also great. All our emails and questions were answered promptly, taking a lot of stress out of an already stressful event. Would highly recommend using HDC for your wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Chris Ellerby · Married on 08/22/2019

HDC PHOTO Riviera maya, hard rock

Super friendly & professional. Excellent knowledge of photography, beautiful memories to keep.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sloan · Married on 08/09/2019

Small Wedding

We used this vendor for our small destination wedding. The communication from the start was excellent. Our photographer was a lot of fun to work with the day of the wedding. He wasn't afraid to get all sandy! We had our proofs back to us within 2 days and once we made our picks we had our file the very next day! Our pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 9
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 10

Krystel · Married on 08/09/2019

Excelente servicio

Al organizar mi boda fuera de Perú uno de mis grandes miedos era el no conocer a los proveedores, como toda novia quería que todo salga hermoso en ese día tan especial.

El hotel me contactó con ustedes y tuve que confiar en su trabajo, grata fue la sorpresa que me llevé cuando llegaron a mi habitación para el getting ready fotógrafos y camarógrafos excelentes!! Pero nerviosa aún por la espera hasta ver el trabajo final. No pasó ni una semana y ya tenía las fotos en mi correo electrónico, todo súper rápido y hermoso!!

Les agradezco infinitamente por el trabajo realizado y por la rapidez, pensé que tardaría mucho más en ver mis fotos!!!

Hicieron que los recuerdos de ese día mágico sean de ensueño!!

Muchas gracias Maria Fernanda por todo el apoyo!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Ava-Marie

Ava-Marie Schmergel · Married on 07/18/2019

Great Wedding Day Experience

This company was amazing to work with. Our photographer, Chris, was wonderful. He reminded us to laugh on a stressful day and was very professional. The pictures came out great! All responses were prompt and timely. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 11
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 12
  • Ruth

Ruth Amador · Married on 07/16/2019

Work of art.. Worth every single penny

By far one of the most talented group of people I have ever worked with. Not only are they kind and patient, they made sure that all of our request in capturing certain photos were taken and better than expected. If you are looking for reliable good work for a special occasion I recommend them 100%. Both Sandra and Gonzalez and Arturo Verea provide high quality service. Arturo I have to say in we cant thank you enough for each and every single photo you took! everyone that has seen our photos are blown away by your work. You by far exceeded our expectations and we thank you for ever for that.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 13
  • Grisel

Grisel Faulkner · Married on 06/22/2019

In Love With Our Wedding Photos!

I never write reviews, however, I had to take the time to mention how great of an experience we had with our photographers at HDC Photo for our wedding in Mexico. They really captured every special moment and we could not be happier. The pictures came out better than we expected! I REALLY recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Brian

Brian Wheeler · Married on 05/30/2019

Hire HDC for your photo needs in Punta Cana!!!

Absolutely fantastic! If you're getting married in the Punta Cana area and need a photographer or videographer, you should call HDC! Arnaud and his entire were a pleasure to work with. There were no issues at all, which made my now wife extremely calm, and the photos and video came out perfectly! Thank you for helping us capture our amazing day in the Dominican!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Angela

Angela Fowler · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful photos!

So thorough with great attention to detail! She really took her time with us and it shows in the pictures, absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/12/2019

Above and Beyond Excellence

We got married this past March at Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta and choose to go with HDC Photography. This was a destination wedding for us and leading up to the wedding it was super easy to communicate with the photography staff to make sure everything was in order. I even sent a list of pictures I wanted on our day to make sure we wouldn't leave anyone out. When we arrived at the resort I met Jorge and right away I knew we were in good hands. We talked through everything and felt confident leading up to our big day. The day before we even asked if we could push our ceremony start time back an hour to help with the heat and it was done. I have no idea what work that potentially created or pushed but they made it happen no questions asked. On our actual Wedding day Jorge and his staff went above in beyond to capture each moment and then some. He gave multiple options for different pictures and even asked if we wanted to try new things for the pictures. Everything turned out better than I could even imagine. We purchased the 5 hour photography and videography and let me just tell you, neither disappointed. Everyone has RAVED about how beautiful our photos came out and the video, I don't even have words. It was so much more than I even expected. I HIGHLY recommend HDC Photography and specifically Jorge at Hard Rock Puerto Vallarta for your big day. From one bride to another, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 14
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 15
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 16
  • Brittany

Brittany Newman · Married on 02/28/2019

You Won't Go Wrong with HDC!

My husband and I hired HDC for all of our wedding photography and videography and could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism, quality of work performed, and ease they provided on our wedding day. We got married at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and HDC was very well versed in the layout of the resort. Not only did they help with creating a photography schedule over email prior to our destination wedding, which was incredibly helpful, they also made suggestions for locations throughout the resort to take advantage of for the best photos. They assisted in posing, which was invaluable and so appreciated, and came up with incredibly creative suggestions for not only my husband and me, but also for the entire wedding party. We recently received our photos back and they are stunningly gorgeous....like something out of a bridal magazine. And our wedding video is perfect. HDC captured all of the special moments from saying I Do to cutting the cake and hitting the dance floor (and everything in between!). We cannot thank HDC enough for helping us to perfectly capture our magical day!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 22
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 23
  • Jalyn

Jalyn · Married on 01/29/2019

Perfectly Captured My Day!

I am totally in love with how my wedding photos turned out! Christian and Elvis were an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so happy that I chose HDC Photo to capture my big day! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 24
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 25
  • Fernanda

Fernanda Oliveira · Married on 01/20/2019

Beautiful pictures, amazing expereience!

They are very quick on responding the e-mails, which is very important specially for a destination weding like mine, and also sent us the pictures very quickly after the wedding, before the agreed and expected (a pleasent surprise).
    Our photographer was amazing, as he explored the light in an amazing way, but specially because he was so kind to direct the pictures in a funny way, which got us really relaxed and guaranteed us an amazing result.
    Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 26
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 27
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 28

Lindsey · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful Company & Staff

We used HDC for our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Our wedding was at the Hard Rock Vallarta and Jorge and David were absolutely amazing. They were so communicative prior to the ceremony so we knew exactly what we would be getting, and saw examples of each product/service that they offered. The day of the ceremony, they came to my room in the morning to make sure I knew what time the photographer would be coming to start the photos. David was right on time and had great ideas of what pictures to take. He also was great about directing us to what we should be doing during each picture. During the ceremony itself, both of the photographers did a great job of capturing all of the moments, and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing! After the event, the turn around time was so fast as well, Jorge had the pictures to me in less than 2 weeks to us to review. Once we picked out our final pictures, he sent the digital files and slideshow back to me within 24hrs b/c we had a special event we wanted to show them at for my family. Thank you so much to both Jorge and David for an awesome experience, and the beautiful photos that we will cherish forever! :) xoxo Lindsey & Kory

Sent on 02/15/2019
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 34
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 35

Molly · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful!

Beautiful photos, very professional and very quick to get the pictures back to us! Great experience!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jamie P · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience and beautiful pictures!

Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful and we highly recommend HDC Photo! We had a great experience and they were very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Jessielyn

Jessielyn · Married on 09/14/2018

A Blessing

Maria and the team did a wonderful job capturing our special day. Like many others, our wedding day began with rain but ofcourse everyone told me this was good luck ! However it didn’t make me feel any better. Maria came at the time she told us she would show up and with the hectic morning of the day didn’t realize she captured so many important memories and elements that I had from that day. The video was everything and more than i imagined and I would recommend them to anyone doing a destination wedding in Mexico! Very professional and knows exactly what their doing! Thank you HDC! Jessielyn and Jason Gillespie

Sent on 05/04/2019

dina · Married on 08/30/2018

perfection

After deciding that we just wanted to have a simple intimate wedding we were excited that we choose HDC photography. One of our best decision!!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful. what can I say other then PERFECTION..

Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2018

LaMeka · event on 07/22/2018

HDC Photo did an amazing job with our 50 And On Fire Birthday Photo Shoot. Booking online and being from the US was seamless and hassle free. Arnaud was always prompt with communication. Our photographer allowed us all to showcase our own individual personalities as well as capture the years of friendship that we had. The location was perfect to compliment the color we chose. Thanks again for the professionalism and the quality of pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Laryssa · Married on 06/22/2018

The photographer provided, Mark, was eccentric but had incredible energy and is an amazing artist. He was so much fun to work with and kept us excited and having fun through all the photos. He took the specific photos I asked to capture and so many more. The digital images came back to us super fast and we are awe-stricken at the beyond beautiful photos captured. He really was able to capture just how much fun we and our guests were having. Such talent!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2018

We had the most incredible experience working with HDC Photo at the Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun - Maureen de Vries, Abraham Montoya, and Frank Zamudio were complete rockstars. They were patient, kind, and brilliantly talented. They made us feel like we were the most special couple in the world and really captured every moment with poignant style. They exceeded our wildest imagination and went the extra mile at every turn, exceeding what was honestly expected of them. I can't more heartedly recommend this fine and delightful group! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 36
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 37
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 38
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 39
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 40
    HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe 41

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2018

HDC was referred to me by the hotel where we had our Destination Wedding - Iberostar Grand Bavaro. After looking through HDC's work and discussing our budget, we booked a photographer for our March 2018 wedding in Punta Cana. The process was seamless, and the photographer, Christian, was punctual and professional and all-around great photographer. He was able to shoot pre-wedding, wedding and reception with minimal direction from us. He knew exactly the shots we wanted - everything from the bride's shoes with the engagement ring, to mother-daughter getting in the dress, and up until the very end, capturing all the fun at our reception. It was difficult to narrow down the images - we got many compliments on the finished product. I would highly recommend HDC to anyone.

Sent on 04/04/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 03/08/2018

We can still not stop smiling when we look at our wedding pictures and our video. We had Christian and Elvis work with us on the day and they were absolutely amazing and made us feel so relaxed and enjoy the photo session. All our guests commented on how friendly and professional they were. I wasn't to sure at first about booking the videography but my partner really wanted to do it. I am so glad we did it as the camera was not in your face (you didn't even know he was there) and the video is amazing. Our pictures are perfect and so much better than we had imagined. Christian knew all the best spots to take the pictures in. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/23/2018