HD Entertainment Reviews

40 | East Berlin, PA

40 Reviews for HD Entertainment

• Haley

Haley Briggs 路 Getting married on 06/08/2021

Amazing! Would use again, 10/10 times!

Heather was the DJ for my best friends wedding and was such a joy to work with start to finish. She's very competitively and reasonably priced, works closely with you to make sure payment is met at reasonable price and rate for you and that your overall experience from pre-day of is as perfect as it can be. We had such a blast and danced the night away, I'm so grateful we had Heather and could trust that she was handling everything on that end for us. Such a relief! She also has lighting and photo booth packages (which we also utilized) and are so happy we did! Again, just so easy to work with, responsive and helpful. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • F

Fal Achar 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Sweet 16 party

I found HD entertainment through weddingwire and the know, so I wanted to post a review here even though it was for a sweet 16! We had Heather DJ a sweet 16 party for our twin daughters. She really made the night for the 60+ teenagers that were there! We didn't want yo have a situation where the kids just sat around d feeling uncomfortable. I told Heather this and she just laughed and said, Oh No! I would not let that happen! Well, she was right! ALL The kids were up on the dance floor by the second song and were up dancing the entire evening. We had several kids say that it was the best sweet 16 they had been to. Heather took loads of requests and made the night amazing for us. She was professional through the entire process and always supportive with such a great attitude! She also did a great set up with uplighting and dance lighting. It gave the party the "club" feel the kids wanted. In case there are others reading looking for a sweet sixteen or graduation party DJ, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HD ENTERTAINMENT 馃挆馃挆馃挆

Sent on 09/15/2019

HD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to have such a fun party. It can be difficult to nail down what teenagers like but you had a great group of kids and even more wonderful daughters. Happy Sweet 16 ladies! 鉂わ笍
  • Liz

Liz Fritz 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful DJs!

We had a great experience working with HD Entertainment. We had an unusual & remote wedding venue, and they were supremely flexible with travel and set up. We appreciated how well Heather managed the timing of the evening - things didn't quite go as we imagined (in a great way!) but she read the room perfectly, kept things moving, and made sure the party fit our vision and vibe. Would highly recommend - we've also been to several weddings as guests where they've DJd, and have been similarly impressed with those events!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Bieber 路 Married on 08/30/2019

Perfect choice!

From the moment we booked with Heather, until our last song of the wedding night, Heather was so sweet and easy to work with! She made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and that the wedding day would be stress free for us on her end! The music flowed beautifully for the ceremony and everyone had a blast at the reception! The playlist was a perfect mix for all ages and kept everyone up and dancing and having a great time! Heather really knows what she's doing and we can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily Turner 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Passionate and Caring

The Lodges at Gettysburg recommended HD Entertainment. Heather agreed to meet with us at the Gettysburg Hotel for a meeting and we were instantly impressed by her. She caught onto our Disney theme quickly and she didn't bat an eye at any of our strange song suggestions. She actually had a lot of ideas for songs too. We were torn between HD and another DJ company. The other DJ company offered a fog machine service- when I brought this up to Heather, she came back saying that they had just purchased a fog machine and could provide that service too. Well, that sealed the deal. Their small survey gave us the knowledge to accurately plan their wedding and that last phone call two weeks before the wedding was great to really establish what we were looking for on the day of. She was open to any suggestions and we could text her at any time with ideas which we took advantage.

The day of, she was able to keep the party going and everyone had a great time. The day of she threw in uplighting for free! She was even able to keep a surprise dance for my husband. Everything wouldn't have been as beautiful as it was without Heather. She kept the party going! I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 09/21/2019

HD Entertainment's reply:

Emily, you鈥檝e got ME in tears! I truly loved working with you and Phil. I wish you lifetimes of happiness and Disney vacations! 鉂わ笍 Heather

Bethany 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional Service

Heather DJed my wedding and did such a phenomenal job! I had trouble picking songs for my wedding, but Heather was there to help! She had some pre-made playlists that she tweaked to fit my requests and she nailed the song selection right on the money! She coordinated with my photographer and the rest of the reception staff on the timing of the reception, so no one was in the dark. There were no annoying gaps in between the songs which kept everyone dancing! The lighting was amazing as well! We had very elegant gold up lighting and dance floor lights to set the party mood. I am very happy with the service provided from Heather and from HD Entertainment and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda was our DJ for our wedding and we loved her! She was so sweet and knew how to get the party going. Heather was great to work with to get everything set up. Great value for the quality of service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

HD Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you! Much love and happiness to you both now and in the future!!!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Pefect DJ for our wedding

We hired HD Entertainment for our wedding in September 2018 and Heather was our DJ. She was AMAZING! As soon as my husband and I found HD Entertainment and read other couples鈥 reviews, we knew they were the DJs for us. We were looking for someone who would energize our crowd and make announcements throughout the evening, but not be overwhelming in their energy level and make the wedding feel like a club scene. Heather was outstanding because she read the crowd and knew exactly what to play. Many of our guests commented on how great the music selection was and how many of our guests were dancing the entire night. Heather even had numerous traditional Jewish wedding dancing songs beyond the one that we had requested, and those were definitely the highlight of the evening. In addition to the dance music, Heather was very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process and helped us to find the exact versions of the songs we wanted to use for our processional and as background music for a special vocal performance by a family member. Heather flawlessly executed the whole day鈥檚 music, even with a last-minute decision to not have the vocal performance. The music she played was exactly to our tastes and perfectly fit with the feeling of our wedding. Our wedding day was perfect and so much fun for us and for our guests, and we owe it in large part to the outstanding job of Heather and HD Entertainment. Thank you so much Heather!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kevin 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Maggie from HD Entertainment was beyond awesome. Everyone loved her from the kids to parents to grand parents - she was such a hit! So much so that Sarina and I have both received messages throughout this week saying how awesome the DJ was and asking for information for future events. The dance floor was pretty much packed from the end of dinner (before dinner was even officially over lol) until the last song of the night. She just kept rocking fan favorite after fan favorite all night long - could not have done any better! Thanks so much!

HD Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kevin! We love your pictures! So glad that everyone had a great time! We strive to make each event this great and yours is a shining example!

Jenny 路 Married on 08/18/2018

From the minute I read Heather鈥檚 concept I knew she was the DJ for me! I didn鈥檛 even bother emailing other DJs after speaking with her because it was clear Heather knew EXACTLY what she was doing and had A TON of experience. From the day I signed her contract all my worries about entertainment for my wedding were virtually gone. Heather responded to every single email within hours and always had answers for all of my questions. She never said no once and really went out of her way to make sure whatever I requested, she would make happen. Heather was extremely respectful to our playlist and we really appreciated that. She even played Portuguese folk music that really touched our out of town guests. I cannot tell you how amazing it feels to be excited for EVERY SINGLE song that plays at your wedding! The dance floor was FILLED all night even after the lights had turned on and the cleaning crew had started working! It is so very clear that Heather loves what she does and puts her all into her work. We cannot express how grateful we are to have had Heather be our MC, and we feel so blessed that she made our wedding so amazing and seamless. Every single guest we spoke to complimented her and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! If you鈥檙e looking for a DJ look no further, anyone would be crazy not to hire her. It鈥檚 the best decision I made for sure! Thank you, Heather!!

Patricia 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Heather was a joy to work with from the start! HD Entertainment is priced fairly and provides excellent services. We had a lot of compliments about the music selection. Heather helped me decide what would be good during cocktail hour, dinner, etc. She was not overbearing and let the music do the talking. She also stuck to our schedule exactly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Anne 路 Married on 06/02/2018

We had a good experience with HD Entertainment. I got a lot of compliments on the music selection during cocktail hour when we were getting pictures taken. It was easy to work with Heather.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Laura 路 Married on 05/19/2018

HD entertainment was everything we wanted for our wedding dj! Heather is so nice and accommodating and very quick to respond! I tweaked things up until the last week remaining before my wedding date and she was always there to meet my needs! It was a big stress off my shoulders! She played every song we requested and met all of our requests during the wedding! I definitely 100% recommend HD entertainment!! :)

Katie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Heather of HD Entertainment was wonderful to work with. She handled both our ceremony and reception for our 5/5/2018 wedding. She was so pleasant to work with and helped us pick songs for key moments for both the ceremony and the reception as well as being very accommodating with the song requests we had for the dancing portion of the reception. She was very responsive to any questions I had along the way and she made sure to check in with me with any questions she had as she was getting everything ready for our wedding. I could tell she genuinely cared about us and our wedding, making sure to ask me how everything was going and letting me know she was there to help when I needed her. Thank you Heather!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Heather is absolutely fantastic! She was more than a DJ for my special day! She helped iron out some last minute kinks and was 100% on top of every little detail!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Dex 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Heather at HD Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. She works around your schedule for calls and/or site visits. Emails are promptly responded during the day or night. The day of the wedding she lead our reception beautifully, from the first intros to the last dance of the night. The music she picked out worked perfectly for all our guests. She didn't just catered to the younger guest, but got the older guest involved also. Everybody was having so much fun that we didn't know it was time for the last dance already.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Patty 路 Married on 09/24/2017

Heather is absolutely phenomenal! She ensured that all details were perfect for our wedding, kept the party going, and was so kind and professional. Heather has gained a customer for life, I will always use her for future events and recommend her to anyone needing DJ/lighting/sound!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jala 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Heather is wonderful to work with! Quick responses, very reasonable price (significantly lower than most and provides a customized, more personal experience that makes her fit right in, like she's family!), she listens to and acknowledges what you want and how you want things to go on YOUR special day. I would highly recommend HD Entertainment for anyone looking for a great DJ for their special event. Not one complaint and she's earned my business from here on out!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Leigh 路 Married on 09/02/2017

5 stars for Heather. I feel like the luckiest bride in the world for being able to have HD entertainment at my wedding. We had a lot of things fall through in the music department and heather was able to accommodate to everything. She played both our ceremony and 6 hour reception and she was a hit. I had a handful of guests tell me they will be contacting her in the near future! She was very easy to talk to, worked very well with the photographer and wedding planner. I would recommend HD entertainment to anyone! Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Tony Price 路 Married on 09/02/2017

First Class!

HD Entertainment was by far the pinnacle of entertainment for any event. Heather was the DJ for my wedding and from start to finish she was not only professional but showed us that she was going to make sure our day was perfect because she truly cared and understood what that day meant to us. The music couldn鈥檛 have been more perfect. All the songs we wanted played were played and she even went as far as to find and play specific versions of songs we wanted played. I cannot thank Heather enough and would highly recommend her for any event or party!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Amy Marty 路 Married on 06/17/2017

We used Heather and HD Entertainment for our wedding this summer and we could not be more thrilled with our experience. Of all the DJs we researched and talked to in the wedding planning process, Heather and HD Entertainment were the most professional, quickest to respond, and easiest to work with. Heather was friendly and personable, provided us with good guidance for what to plan for and expect during the ceremony and reception, and was able to incorporate our requests and keep the party going all night on the dance floor. We were kept up to date throughout the entire process, including the night of. We鈥檙e looking forward to seeing her again at an upcoming wedding! We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Nick 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Great entertainment! Our wedding guests had a blast (many saying it was best wedding reception they ever intended). Very easy to work with. Would definitely recommend to other couples planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Alyssa 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Heather was an amazing DJ for our wedding. She was very attentive throughout our whole event. All of our guests had a blast listening and dancing to her music. She followed all of our requests to a T and even checked with us when parents of the groom had a surprise request to make sure it was ok. Her up-lighting was beautiful and added such a unique touch to our decor. I would recommend HD entertainment for any event!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jenna 路 Married on 05/26/2017

I would highly recommend HD Entertainment if you are in search of a responsive, friendly, and exceptional DJ! It was probably the least stressful part of my wedding planning process because Heather was so easy to communicate with. Maggie did an exceptional job as the DJ at our wedding. Both Heather and Maggie took the time to make sure we were all on the same page and they exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Tracy 路 Married on 05/07/2017

I booked Heather last minute (within 3 weeks) and was sooo glad I decided to go with her. She knocked out our song list & did a fabulous job making sure what was important to us took place at the reception. Thank you Heather very much, for everything!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Michael Burns!!

Sent on 06/07/2017