Hazel's Flowers Reviews

Hazel's Flowers 1
Hazel's Flowers 2

Dana · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Hazel's was very professional and easy to work with. I took some ideas with me on our initial meeting and they took it from there. Wedding day came and all the floral turned out amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Hazel's Flowers's reply:

You were a dream to work with! Your ideas were made our job a snap! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review! Happy Wedded Bliss!
  • Anna

Anna Harrington · Married on 11/10/2018

Everything was perfect!

Our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS, and Annie was so fun and helpful. A++ experience, definitely would recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Hazel's Flowers 3

Hazel's Flowers's reply:

Hanna, thank you so much! We appreciate you taking time to leave a great review! We work really hard at making all our people happy.

Breann Wester · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful flowers & a joy to work with!

We have used Hazel's for special occassion bouquets, as well as house plant purchases, and that led us to use them for our wedding day!
    Our bouquets/bouts were absolutely gorgeous and they did ever special request we asked of them. Their delivery on the wedding day was perfect and very timely. The staff are all so sweet and they were such a joy to work with! They were very good about communication and responsiveness during the process, and more than willing to do whatever we asked of them.
    We would definitely recommend Hazel's for your wedding day florist! They are amazing people who do beautiful work. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Hazel's Flowers 4

Hazel's Flowers's reply:

Breann, we really work hard to make our people happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this nice review!

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved them

I would HIGHLY recommended Hazel's to anyone, especially for wedding flowers. They worked with me to create a vision out of a few random Pinterest photos and were clear about the cost the whole way through. I chose to do the DIY bouquets for my wedding and it was so much fun!! They helped too and my bouquets turned out beautifully! Thank you Hazel's!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Hazel's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review, Hayley! We loved working/playing with you! You were a dream bride with a great vision! Totally our pleasure!