Hayzen's Productions Reviews

70 | Greensboro, NC

70 Reviews for Hayzen's Productions

Heather Lapoint · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

If you are even considering a videographer for your wedding I can go ahead an tell you DO IT!!!! Then choose Hayzen's Productions. You will not regret it. Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and I just got our video back today and it was so beautiful. It was like watching a fairy tale come to life. The crew was so professional and caught every important moment of our day. Honestly I've probably watched it 5 times already. Thank you times a million for your awesome work and memories that will last me a lifetime

Sent on 09/30/2019

Mary Grace · Married on 06/21/2019

Happy Videography Crew on a Happy Day

We could feel the passion - for capturing unforgettable moments - that Hayden’s crew had all throughout the process. They were pleasant to have around on our wedding day even though they were “behind the scenes.” They captured the most special moments of the day and created a priceless short film that we will treasure!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Excellent!!!

Wilky was outstanding!! Such a pleasure to work with every step of the way! On the day of our wedding they showed up early and were like ninjas in the background (totally not noticeable or distracting) and somehow still managed to capture EVERYTHING! Our short film turned out truly incredible and I can’t wait to see everything else! I would recommended Hayzen’s Productions 1000 times over!!! So worth the $$! I am so grateful to be able to look back on these beautiful memories and share them with our future children! Thank you guys for capturing our perfect day so beautifully!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Aaron · Married on 06/22/2018

You will not find a better group of people to video your wedding than Hayzen's Productions!!!!! From the moment you meet them, you will want them. Quick to respond to any emails, willingness to meet with you face to face whenever you would like, to ensuring you have the best experience on your special day. I watched my video they made, and I did not even remember them being there at that time. They capture the day and you do not even know they are there doing it. Friendly, caring, and wonderful people. I would recommend them to everyone I know!!!! Our video is amazing, and tells our story perfectly. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Samuel · Married on 05/26/2018

My now Wife and I weren't going to have a videographer due to financial reasons. After watching wedding videos, we decided a month before our wedding day that we couldn't imagine not capturing this day.

Wilky was able to put together a team for our big day that was perfect. They were almost invisible the entire time, but they captured everything perfectly.

Wilky does all of the editing, and our video was beyond anything we could have imagined. He is truly talented and is the best in the industry.

If you are looking for a videographer for any occasion, look no further than Hayzen's Productions. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

Wilky was so quick responding and great to work with the day of! I’m so happy with the end product and totally recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

To start, a friend of mine hired Hayzen’s Productions for her wedding. I remember seeing her wedding film, and wow, I was blown away! When I started planning my wedding, she STRONGLY recommended I bite the bullet (I wasn’t completely sold on having a videographer – ya know, more wedding expenses) and hire Hayzen’s Productions. Well, I can’t tell you how grateful I am that we did. Wilky and his crew are AWESOME. First of all, Wilky is super friendly and fantastic to work with. He was great at communicating with us, which is important in planning a wedding. On our wedding day, we hardly noticed the video crew at all, but when they sent us the film of our wedding – wow -- the things that they captured! The most tender moments, the subtle but sweet facial expressions, the hilarious moments… everything!! Turns out, our video is the most precious and priceless keepsake from our wedding, and I truly can’t imagine not having it. I am SO GLAD we hired Hayzen’s Productions. Saying it was worth the money is an understatement (and Hayzen’s is very reasonable!) We will treasure our video forever and we can’t get over how wonderful it is! So, DO IT - Hire Hayzen’s Productions to video your wedding – these guys are fantastic and you will not regret it! Thank you Hayzen's Productions!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Maria · Married on 09/23/2017

Hayzen Productions went above and beyond our expectations. They were practically hidden the whole wedding day, yet our video captured every moment. They have created a treasure that we will have forever. If you are looking for a videographer don't look any farther. You will not be disappointed. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jeri · Married on 09/14/2017

I was most excited about the video & it did not disappoint.

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/29/2017

Such a joy and pleasure to work with! They did a fantastic job filming our wedding!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

Wilky and his team shot our wedding this summer, and we absolutely loved them! Their work speaks for itself, but I'm going to brag about them anyways!! They were so easy to work with, very friendly, and always easy to get in touch with. When they sent us our video we were blown away!! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I am soooo glad that we chose to work with Hayzen's Productions! I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anybody in need of a videographer! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Karson · Married on 06/09/2017

Wilky and his sweet crew made our day a dream! They were fun loving, kind and got a long great with all of our vendors! The best was seeing a ten minute reel of our beautiful day that we get to share with so many people! Thank Wilky and Hayzen's productions for our lifetime keepsake! ❤️

Sent on 07/06/2017

Tori · Married on 05/27/2017

The Hayzens Productions crew recently did my wedding video and it could not have been more perfect! I didn't even notice the camera crew there the entire night they blended in so well. The crew was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable the entire day. Wilky was so easy to work with. I ended up having to add on an additional hour of film to my day the week of the wedding to fit everything in I wanted, and Wilky was so awesome and flexible and did not mind at all. His quick responses on emails are THE BEST. I would recommend Hayzens Productions for wedding videos to EVERYONE. Thank you so much again for capturing our special day perfectly!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Barry · Married on 05/13/2017

Please be certain when you are married that you consider the videographer a must to capture your special event. Then be sure you find a true professional like Wilky Black at Hayzen's Productions. Wilky and his wife were not only consummate professionals who melted into the background during the event but the short documentary and overall quality of the videos were fantastic. It is so obvious that Wilky knows from experience and his own sensitivity what scenes are going to mean the most. So many scenes we never knew were occurring! My bride Kathy did not really want a video and now after having watched the documentary over and over (each time with tears in her eyes), readily admits it would have been a huge mistake to not have such a priceless memory of our incredible day. Wilky and his wife are the best and we enjoyed working with them immensely. You owe it to yourself to consider Wilky at Hayzen's -- professional and premium value with something that really counts.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

Wilky and Amelya from Hayzen's Productions were truly amazing. We had the honor of having them film our wedding and we couldn't be happier with what they captured and what they put together for us. Planning was difficult for us because we had a destination wedding, but from the moment we first spoke with Wilky, we knew it was a great match! They were laid back, but had a great energy making it feel as if you weren't even on camera. Seeing our final wedding video brought tears of joy to my eyes because I was able to relive the most amazing day all over again. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the day and have nothing but wonderful and positive things to say about Hayzen's Productions. We are forever grateful for the service provided and have a cherished token from our wonderful day!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/25/2017

I could not be more pleased with the video that I have from hayzen productions. This will be something I can always look back and reminisce the best day of my life! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/05/2016

Wilky and his family were AMAZING. They were so amazing that I honestly do not remember seeing them. They are wedding video ninjas. We just got our videos and they are fantastic and I have watched our short film roughly 3,287 times and I love it more each time. The price was great, they were super cool, knew what they were doing, and made us look hot. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2016

Wilky and his wife are AMAZING!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. They truly captured every perfect moment from our rehearsal dinner and wedding and made the most amazing video! We did not have to give him any direction for editing, he chose all the music and clips on his own and it is so so awesome! HIGHLY recommend using them for any special event, they were super easy to work with and the most fun people to have documenting our special day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Montana · Married on 09/17/2016

They were amazing. Very nice and easy to communicate and work with. Easy going and made us feel comfortable! The videos couldn't have turned out better. They were perfect and captured every moment I could have dreamed of. I definitely recommend. Hands down they are the best :) Don't miss out!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kaylea · Married on 08/26/2016

Hayzens is absolutely incredible at what they do! They are such a joy to work with! The videos turned out better than I could of ever imagined!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Allie · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding video is amazing!!! I’m so happy with my choice to hire Hayzen’s Productions for my wedding day. Wilky and his team were awesome to work with, friendly, and down to earth. They captured the very best moments of my wedding. My wedding short film is extremely moving and fun at the same time and I’ve watched it probably 30 times already! It’s amazing! You can tell they put a lot of time and pride into their work to create something beautiful. Very talented, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2016

We used Hayzen's Productions for our wedding video. There is no way to give them enough stars for their work!! The way our special day was captured and put into a movie clip was stunning. We can't stop watching....the quality of the footage and the DVD absolutely top notch. It took is back to our special day so vividly....I am so glad that we made the choice to have a videographer and even more pleased that we chose Hayzen's. ??

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2016

Wilky & his wife were our videographers for our wedding on June 4, 2016 and they were nothing short of amazing! I was on the fence for a while about using a videographer but I am so glad I did and I couldn't have chosen a better one! They were very professional and we hardly noticed they were there. Once we received our sneak peek, we saw how detail-oriented they are. They captured the big moments of our day and the small, intimate moments that will remain so special to us and to be able to watch that over and over is wonderful! I am so thankful Hayzen's Productions were a part of our day and they have provided us with memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2016

I don't even know how to start this review! I was already bias (in a great way!) about Hayzen's Productions because I've worked with them professionally prior to my wedding. I knew how amazing they were and how great their quality of work was. I was thrilled when they agreed to travel to New York to film my wedding! Wilky and his wife were absolutely amazing, they caught ever little detail of our big day. He captured our ceremony, our toasts, dances, and all of our guests congratulating us in a "video guestbook"! And how they put it all together in our 10 minute short film was just amazing. If you are on the fence about doing video, I would say it is worth every single penny. To be able to relive that day over and over is priceless! You are so caught up the day of and miss so many things, being able to look back and watch everything is amazing. We are so thrilled with the outcome and I can't recommend Hayzen's Productions enough! Here is the link to our short film: https://youtu.be/F1bTufyqBw8

Thank you for bringing our special day to life!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

Booking Hayzen Productions was one of our best decisions in our wedding planning process. Wilky was great to work!!! Leading up to the big day he was quick to respond to all of my emails and on the actual wedding day his whole team made us feel comfortable. We're not people who love to be in front of the camera so we were a little apprehensive about have videographers present, but the team is so incredible you don't even notice that they're filming. The end product was spectacular!! He really managed to capture the essence of our wedding and has given us the gift of reliving that day over and over. We would highly recommend Hayzen Productions to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2016