65 Reviews for Hayzen's Productions

Slideshow (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
62 Hayzen's Productions Reviews

Wilky was so quick responding and great to work with the day of! I’m so happy with the end product and totally recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Profile Picture User6089314, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

To start, a friend of mine hired Hayzen’s Productions for her wedding. I remember seeing her wedding film, and wow, I was blown away! When I started planning my wedding, she STRONGLY recommended I bite the bullet (I wasn’t completely sold on having a videographer – ya know, more wedding expenses) and hire Hayzen’s Productions. Well, I can’t tell you how grateful I am that we did. Wilky and his crew are AWESOME. First of all, Wilky is super friendly and fantastic to work with. He was great at communicating with us, which is important in planning a wedding. On our wedding day, we hardly noticed the video crew at all, but when they sent us the film of our wedding – wow -- the things that they captured! The most tender moments, the subtle but sweet facial expressions, the hilarious moments… everything!! Turns out, our video is the most precious and priceless keepsake from our wedding, and I truly can’t imagine not having it. I am SO GLAD we hired Hayzen’s Productions. Saying it was worth the money is an understatement (and Hayzen’s is very reasonable!) We will treasure our video forever and we can’t get over how wonderful it is! So, DO IT - Hire Hayzen’s Productions to video your wedding – these guys are fantastic and you will not regret it! Thank you Hayzen's Productions!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hayzen Productions went above and beyond our expectations. They were practically hidden the whole wedding day, yet our video captured every moment. They have created a treasure that we will have forever. If you are looking for a videographer don't look any farther. You will not be disappointed. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Maria , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was most excited about the video & it did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Jeri, 9/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Such a joy and pleasure to work with! They did a fantastic job filming our wedding!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

Wilky and his team shot our wedding this summer, and we absolutely loved them! Their work speaks for itself, but I'm going to brag about them anyways!! They were so easy to work with, very friendly, and always easy to get in touch with. When they sent us our video we were blown away!! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I am soooo glad that we chose to work with Hayzen's Productions! I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anybody in need of a videographer! Thank you guys so much!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wilky and his sweet crew made our day a dream! They were fun loving, kind and got a long great with all of our vendors! The best was seeing a ten minute reel of our beautiful day that we get to share with so many people! Thank Wilky and Hayzen's productions for our lifetime keepsake! ❤️

Profile Picture Karson, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Hayzens Productions crew recently did my wedding video and it could not have been more perfect! I didn't even notice the camera crew there the entire night they blended in so well. The crew was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable the entire day. Wilky was so easy to work with. I ended up having to add on an additional hour of film to my day the week of the wedding to fit everything in I wanted, and Wilky was so awesome and flexible and did not mind at all. His quick responses on emails are THE BEST. I would recommend Hayzens Productions for wedding videos to EVERYONE. Thank you so much again for capturing our special day perfectly!

Profile Picture Tori, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Please be certain when you are married that you consider the videographer a must to capture your special event. Then be sure you find a true professional like Wilky Black at Hayzen's Productions. Wilky and his wife were not only consummate professionals who melted into the background during the event but the short documentary and overall quality of the videos were fantastic. It is so obvious that Wilky knows from experience and his own sensitivity what scenes are going to mean the most. So many scenes we never knew were occurring! My bride Kathy did not really want a video and now after having watched the documentary over and over (each time with tears in her eyes), readily admits it would have been a huge mistake to not have such a priceless memory of our incredible day. Wilky and his wife are the best and we enjoyed working with them immensely. You owe it to yourself to consider Wilky at Hayzen's -- professional and premium value with something that really counts.

Profile Picture Barry, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Traditional

Wilky and Amelya from Hayzen's Productions were truly amazing. We had the honor of having them film our wedding and we couldn't be happier with what they captured and what they put together for us. Planning was difficult for us because we had a destination wedding, but from the moment we first spoke with Wilky, we knew it was a great match! They were laid back, but had a great energy making it feel as if you weren't even on camera. Seeing our final wedding video brought tears of joy to my eyes because I was able to relive the most amazing day all over again. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the day and have nothing but wonderful and positive things to say about Hayzen's Productions. We are forever grateful for the service provided and have a cherished token from our wonderful day!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I could not be more pleased with the video that I have from hayzen productions. This will be something I can always look back and reminisce the best day of my life! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wilky and his family were AMAZING. They were so amazing that I honestly do not remember seeing them. They are wedding video ninjas. We just got our videos and they are fantastic and I have watched our short film roughly 3,287 times and I love it more each time. The price was great, they were super cool, knew what they were doing, and made us look hot. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD

Wilky and his wife are AMAZING!!!! My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. They truly captured every perfect moment from our rehearsal dinner and wedding and made the most amazing video! We did not have to give him any direction for editing, he chose all the music and clips on his own and it is so so awesome! HIGHLY recommend using them for any special event, they were super easy to work with and the most fun people to have documenting our special day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD

They were amazing. Very nice and easy to communicate and work with. Easy going and made us feel comfortable! The videos couldn't have turned out better. They were perfect and captured every moment I could have dreamed of. I definitely recommend. Hands down they are the best :) Don't miss out!

Profile Picture Montana, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hayzens is absolutely incredible at what they do! They are such a joy to work with! The videos turned out better than I could of ever imagined!

Profile Picture Kaylea , 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding video is amazing!!! I’m so happy with my choice to hire Hayzen’s Productions for my wedding day. Wilky and his team were awesome to work with, friendly, and down to earth. They captured the very best moments of my wedding. My wedding short film is extremely moving and fun at the same time and I’ve watched it probably 30 times already! It’s amazing! You can tell they put a lot of time and pride into their work to create something beautiful. Very talented, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allie, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We used Hayzen's Productions for our wedding video. There is no way to give them enough stars for their work!! The way our special day was captured and put into a movie clip was stunning. We can't stop watching....the quality of the footage and the DVD absolutely top notch. It took is back to our special day so vividly....I am so glad that we made the choice to have a videographer and even more pleased that we chose Hayzen's. ??

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wilky & his wife were our videographers for our wedding on June 4, 2016 and they were nothing short of amazing! I was on the fence for a while about using a videographer but I am so glad I did and I couldn't have chosen a better one! They were very professional and we hardly noticed they were there. Once we received our sneak peek, we saw how detail-oriented they are. They captured the big moments of our day and the small, intimate moments that will remain so special to us and to be able to watch that over and over is wonderful! I am so thankful Hayzen's Productions were a part of our day and they have provided us with memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jordan , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't even know how to start this review! I was already bias (in a great way!) about Hayzen's Productions because I've worked with them professionally prior to my wedding. I knew how amazing they were and how great their quality of work was. I was thrilled when they agreed to travel to New York to film my wedding! Wilky and his wife were absolutely amazing, they caught ever little detail of our big day. He captured our ceremony, our toasts, dances, and all of our guests congratulating us in a "video guestbook"! And how they put it all together in our 10 minute short film was just amazing. If you are on the fence about doing video, I would say it is worth every single penny. To be able to relive that day over and over is priceless! You are so caught up the day of and miss so many things, being able to look back and watch everything is amazing. We are so thrilled with the outcome and I can't recommend Hayzen's Productions enough! Here is the link to our short film: https://youtu.be/F1bTufyqBw8

Thank you for bringing our special day to life!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras

Booking Hayzen Productions was one of our best decisions in our wedding planning process. Wilky was great to work!!! Leading up to the big day he was quick to respond to all of my emails and on the actual wedding day his whole team made us feel comfortable. We're not people who love to be in front of the camera so we were a little apprehensive about have videographers present, but the team is so incredible you don't even notice that they're filming. The end product was spectacular!! He really managed to capture the essence of our wedding and has given us the gift of reliving that day over and over. We would highly recommend Hayzen Productions to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary

Words can't describe how amazing Hayzen's Productions is! They are geniuses! Everyone loved our wedding video and for people who couldn't make it to our wedding after watching our video, felt like they were there as Wilky and crew captured the atmosphere of our wedding day perfectly!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked Hayzen's Productions for our wedding videography and we were blown away! Wilky and his team were amazing to work with before, during, and after the wedding. On the wedding day his team was relaxed, fun, and accommodating. Just what you want in a wedding videographer. The videos that they created were amazing and they finished them very quickly after the wedding. Watching them brought my husband and I to tears. They captured our wedding perfectly! I cannot say enough good things about Wilky and his team and highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hayzens Productions did an amazing job videoing my daughters wedding. Wilky responded to all our inquiries in a timely manner and he and his team arrived early to the venue to set up and get ready for filming. We highly recommend Hayzens Productions!!! We were very pleased with our video.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hayzen's Productions came highly recommended to us for our wedding day festivities. From the beginning, Wilky and his wife were always prompt and responsive to all calls and emails. They always responded either right away or that day, depending on their work schedule. As a bride to be, you can understand that everything seems priority then and there. I am very type A and I knew exactly what I wanted and related that to Wilky in our initial phone call. Coming from a multicultural background were videography is a must have and always a big deal, I had a lot of requests. Wilky said YES to everything. It was always not a problem. When you book Wilky, you most likely get 2 videographers, minimum. It was very special to have his wife and him together that day. They came early and Wilky video taped the men getting ready and his wife stayed in my room and tapped the ladies getting ready. After that, we had a first look before the ceremony in which we had them plus our 2 photographers capture.

The photographers loved Wilky and his wife. They were all very professional and they knew how to tape everything without getting in each others way of the camera. The videos are stunning and amazing. The short film highlight reel was incredible and captured such great moments of the entire day and evening.

After the wedding, it did not take long at all to get our videos. I also requested a few extras after Wilky had made my DVDs and he never once told me no or seemed irritated with me. He has been 100% fabulous. I would highly highly recommend them and I would use them again. Too much fun watching everyone getting in there. You miss so much at our own wedding and thanks to them I was able to see moments I missed that evening.

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception