Hawkeye Photo Booths Reviews

41 Reviews for Hawkeye Photo Booths

Hawkeye Photo Booths 1
Hawkeye Photo Booths 2

Trinity · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam is such a breeze to work with! I loved the personalized theme strip they create for you! Our favorite part is our scrapbook - it’s so fun to look at all the fun your guests had!

Hayley · Married on 12/16/2017

The photo booth was so fun at the wedding. It was nice to have a scrap book of all the pictures! Did a very good job helping with everyone that came to take pictures!

Bay · Married on 12/09/2017

It was so much fun all the guests lived it. Thank you.

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

Adam was amazing to work with! He showed up early, made sure that everything was the way that we wanted it and was an absolute blast all night long. We got so many compliments after our wedding about how fun the photo booth was and how much fun Adam was to take photos with! I would highly recommend Hawkeye Photo Booths, they will not disappoint! Thank you so much!

Chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

Both Abbie and Adam were great to work with! They were nice enough to set up before our wedding and come back for the reception. There was a problem with the photo booth when they returned but it was promptly fixed and caused zero problems. M

Abby · Married on 11/18/2017

It was more than I could have asked for. Everyone loved Hawkeye Photo Booths.

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Having Hawkeye Photo Booth was an added plus! They even brought their own scrapbook. Our guests were able to put one strip of pictures in the book with a note and they kept the other strip. The guy on site was super friendly! They had a number of props that we were able to use. Lots of fun! Price was reasonable! I always thought this was a great idea for a wedding!

Carlin · Married on 08/26/2017

I have been to a lot of weddings that have photobooths, Adam and his team at Hawkeye photobooths went above and beyond all my expectations at my wedding. People stuck around all night and were photographed multiple times because of the way he engaged the group. It is the one thing people are still talking about and they were so excited to keep a memento like that from our big day. In addition to the experience, being able to have all the photos on a flashdrive, getting physical copies of all the shots, and his help with getting all the photos into our guestbook helped create lasting memories from the best day of our lives. DON'T USE ANYONE ELSE, you will not be disappointed here!

Jason · Married on 02/18/2017

So first off I wanna say what a huge addition Adam and Hawkeye Photo Booth was to our wedding!!! It was a non-stop line and we got so many compliments and everyone had so much fun with it. It is a must for anyone!! Adam and staff were amazing all night with the guests and kept people coming back for more pics all night. Can't thank them enough for making our wedding that much better!

Hawkeye Photo Booths 3
    Hawkeye Photo Booths 4

Lana · Married on 11/26/2016

Adam was amazing. He made my guests feel welcome, brought excellent props, and the book he created with the photo strips is something we will keep forever!

Eric · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam from Hawkeye photo booth is awesome! You can tell that he truly loves this job and has a great time with it. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out! We love our scrap book that we received it is so great to get a copy of everyone's pictures for the night. I would highly recommend hawkeye photo booth for your next big event! Staff is very personalable and easy to get ahold of for all questions. Thank you guys so much!!!

Lane · Married on 05/14/2016

Hawkeye Photobooth is a fun way to entertain guests for weddings, group functions, corporate events, etc. Very professional and fun staff!

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

We brought in Hawkeye Photo Booth for pre-prom photos. I would highly recommend them and will be using them for any events we have coming up in the future! They provided a great escape for the kids to kick back and have some fun before the big event and really got their night started in such a fun way. The photo booth gave us the personality & character photos of the couples & group that we would never have gotten otherwise, and they were priceless! They were so accommodating to meet our tight timeline, set up was so efficient & Adam did an amazing job helping to create some great shots and still keep things organized and timely. It was an all around highlight to the entire evening.

There were amazing to work with! Great company and friendly staff!!!! I would definitely recommend this company to everyone!

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

Having Hawkeye Photo Booths at our formal made the night even more fun and creative. We had a wonderful experience working with them. Thanks for your service!

Emily · Married on 01/30/2016

Adam was fantastic about working with me on times, we weren't sure when we would wrap up speeches and dances and he waited for us to get done before he opened up the photobooth and started our 4 hour time slot. The photos are wonderful quality and our guests LOVED it! Having a pictures to take home as well as a scrap book for us was perfect. We've had so many guests tell us how much fun the photo booth was and we are so happy we chose to work with Adam. He takes care of everything no extra wedding planning stress added!

Megan & Michael · Married on 12/31/2015

I would book Adam and Abby as my photo booth people for any event that I have!! They are so nice and fun and really kept my wedding guests excited and interested in getting their pictures taken in the booth!! They will help you design your photostrip background and make sure that everything matches your wedding theme and colors!! You get your own memory book made by them the night of your event!!

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2015

Very accommodating. Great price

Hawkeye Photo Booths was wonderful - we received so many great comments from our guests. Adam kept encouraging people to come to the photo booth & he was great at getting people to laugh and enjoy themselves. Have already had the opportunity to refer him to 2 friends that are getting married in 2015.

Had a great experience with Hawkeye Photo Booth! I have been to many weddings and events with photo booths but had never experienced one like this. The attendant Adam makes the experience awesome. He gives you great prop and pose ideas and keeps the energy going all night long. He brings great props and you not only get all the photos, but a scrapbook, and flash drive with all the photos! One of the few vendors I was full satisfied with!! Would highly recommend.

Deana · Married on 10/19/2014

We had Hawkeye Photobooth for our daughters wedding and all I can say is AMAZING, I am having a blow out Halloween Party and will be reserving them again! I recommend this company to anyone I can!

Jessie · Married on 10/18/2014

We had so much fun with the photo booth and even more fun with the attendants! The pictures and quality were awesome! It's been a blast looking through the pictures since the wedding and remembering how much fun we had that night! I would 100% recommend Hawkeye Photo Booths to use at your next celebration!

Sam · Married on 07/04/2014

My wife and I would highly recommend that you have Adam and Hawkeye Photobooth come and entertain your guests for any event. These guys add a complete different feel to the event by entertaining along with providing guests with customized memorable photos for them to take home and having everyone sign a scrape book as well- we got copies of all the pictures taken in our very own scrape book that people signed. It was perfect.

They did wonderful on my wedding day! Worked with us in every way possible to make the day run smooth, and not to mention they were a bit hit amongst guests!