10 Reviews for Hawk Ranch

User Photos
Photos
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
10 Hawk Ranch Reviews

They are very helpful ,very professional took all the stress away from you .... Took their time with any types of questions you have or concerns . Makes all your dreams come true .

Photos
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review -  Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations ...
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review -   Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations ...
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review - Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations for the ca
Profile Picture Crystal , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Beautiful place, friendly and informative staff... Couldn't ask for a better place!

Profile Picture MAGGIE, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Hawk Ranch put their hearts in every event!! So wonderful and professional to work with! They helped make my daughters wedding so special! I am forever grateful for all the care and attention they gave to her event!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We loved having our wedding at Hawk Ranch. My husband and I also rented out both houses that are located on the property. It was perfect that everything was in a central location and no one had to worry about driving to different locations. We also went with the package where you need to bring in all your own vendors. If you select this package, make sure the vendors know ahead of time that they will need to provide their business licensee and have insurance.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I came across this outdoor venue on line and booked for my sons wedding in Oct 2016. Since the beginning Cindy and her assistant Lidia were very nice and easy to work with. Cindy was quick to answer any of our questions anytime. They were also very accommodating also and had great recommendations. The place is beautiful and always clean . I would highly recommend Hawk Ranch.for your wedding We had a beautiful and memorable special day. Thanks again Cindy and Lidia for all your hard work. Laura

Profile Picture Laura , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our first look at Hawk Ranch for our wedding shoot, and we loved the beautiful scenery!! Thanks for being so great to work with!

Profile Picture User7225205, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at Hawk Ranch was our best decision. The owner, Cindy, is a very nice lady we did have a rocky start, but besides that everything was wonderful and she was very accommodating of our requests (our guests even got to throw rice during the ceremony). It is a DIY type of site but the grounds were well manicured for our event.

Profile Picture Carlo, 5/10/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cindy was an absolute blessing to my family. She provided a very beautiful ceremony and reception for us and it is something we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. Cindy is very kind and truly cares about the clients and people she is interacting with. You will not be disappointed doing business with Cindy and Hawk Ranch. The grounds are STUNNING! If I could stay at Hawk Ranch forever I would, it's a little piece of Heaven. It is so quiet, so beautiful, and so peaceful.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/1/13, 1 Review
4.7

We had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding at Hawk Ranch in November! From the moment we toured the venue we knew it was the place where we were going to get married. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. We loved having the grand pergola and huge pond behind the ceremony as a backdrop. We were worried it would be windy the day of because any previous visits we had made to the venue were windy, but our day in November wasn't windy at all; it was absolutely gorgeous and very pleasant.

Cindy the owner was very helpful, professional and readily available. We had some hiccups with our day-of coordinator throughout the planning process and on the day of, but overall, the day was smooth and the wedding was beautiful! The venue offers a range of different packages and we went with the DIY package. There were some hidden BIG fees we weren't aware of until closer to the wedding which was a bummer, but we were happy to be able to have the wedding there and bring in our own caterer, DJ, etc.

Profile Picture Melodie, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)