16 Reviews for Hawk Ranch

+15
Photos
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
16 Hawk Ranch Reviews

Hawk Ranch is an Amazing Venue!!! Every time we step foot on the property we are overwhelmed by its beauty and sense of tranquility. Cindy and Lydia are so extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Working along aside with them helps us create a perfect day for our brides. We highly recommend Hawk Ranch for your event!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue than Hawk Ranch. We loved that we had the property to ourself for the entire weekend - it made the wedding a multi-day experience instead of just a one night affair. The grounds for the ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful, and the two rental guest houses on the property were an amazing addition to the experience. We had the rehearsal dinner at the big house, and also used it as a getting-ready room for the bridesmaids and moms (even though the designated bridal room on the property was gorgeous as well). Ranch managers Cindy and Lydia were responsive and efficient all the way up until the wedding day, and along with our coordinator Stacey, the three women and their teams executed an absolutely perfect evening on the day of. It was a really amazing experience, and we definitely recommend Hawk Ranch!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Lydia and everyone at Hawk Ranch were amazing. The pictures do not begin to do justice to how truly magical this location is at night. Everything was A+ you will not disappointed in this venue selection. The staff and everyone involved was awesome and made our wedding a perfect experience we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Alesha, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my venue and all of my vendors established over one year from my wedding day. Unfortunately, misfortune struck and less than 4 months before our big date, I lost my venue. In comes Hawk Ranch to save our Wedding! Not only was Hawk Ranch, hands down, better than my original venue, but Cindy is the most genuinely kind venue owner I have ever worked with. Needless to say, my wedding was five months ago and my guest are still raving over the "breathtaking private retreat" our wedding took place at. I would eagerly suggest that anyone looking for perfection in a venue book Hawk Ranch.

Profile Picture Brittney, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were married at Hawk Ranch on December 30, 2017. Beautiful day, beautiful place, awesome staff. Cindy, the ranch manager, made us feel so welcome from our very first meeting. The grounds are amazing and the day of our wedding we had our own coordinator, Lydia, at our disposal making sure everything ran smoothly. Hawk Ranch was the first venue we visited when looking for a place to get married and we looked no further because it was so breathtaking. If you are looking for a working ranch-type setting, Hawk Ranch is perfect. The bride's room is beautifully furnished, complete with makeup chairs and a chaise lounge. There is plenty of room for the entire bridal party. We had our reception in the adjacent "octagon" room but the weather was so nice we could have had our reception outdoors, which would have been spectacular as well. Definitely worth checking out!

Photo
Profile Picture Christine, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They are very helpful ,very professional took all the stress away from you .... Took their time with any types of questions you have or concerns . Makes all your dreams come true .

Photos
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review -  Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations ...
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review -   Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations ...
Photo for Hawk Ranch Review - Amanda Shurley did all the set up and decorations for the ca
Profile Picture Crystal , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Beautiful place, friendly and informative staff... Couldn't ask for a better place!

Profile Picture MAGGIE, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Hawk Ranch put their hearts in every event!! So wonderful and professional to work with! They helped make my daughters wedding so special! I am forever grateful for all the care and attention they gave to her event!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We loved having our wedding at Hawk Ranch. My husband and I also rented out both houses that are located on the property. It was perfect that everything was in a central location and no one had to worry about driving to different locations. We also went with the package where you need to bring in all your own vendors. If you select this package, make sure the vendors know ahead of time that they will need to provide their business licensee and have insurance.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I came across this outdoor venue on line and booked for my sons wedding in Oct 2016. Since the beginning Cindy and her assistant Lidia were very nice and easy to work with. Cindy was quick to answer any of our questions anytime. They were also very accommodating also and had great recommendations. The place is beautiful and always clean . I would highly recommend Hawk Ranch.for your wedding We had a beautiful and memorable special day. Thanks again Cindy and Lidia for all your hard work. Laura

Profile Picture Laura , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our first look at Hawk Ranch for our wedding shoot, and we loved the beautiful scenery!! Thanks for being so great to work with!

Profile Picture User7225205, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at Hawk Ranch was our best decision. The owner, Cindy, is a very nice lady we did have a rocky start, but besides that everything was wonderful and she was very accommodating of our requests (our guests even got to throw rice during the ceremony). It is a DIY type of site but the grounds were well manicured for our event.

Profile Picture Carlo, 5/10/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cindy was an absolute blessing to my family. She provided a very beautiful ceremony and reception for us and it is something we will remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. Cindy is very kind and truly cares about the clients and people she is interacting with. You will not be disappointed doing business with Cindy and Hawk Ranch. The grounds are STUNNING! If I could stay at Hawk Ranch forever I would, it's a little piece of Heaven. It is so quiet, so beautiful, and so peaceful.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was really pleased with the service and we received so many compliments on the venue. My only wish was that I wish they could have been a little mor accommodating to serve the food served outside so we could’ve utilized the room for something else. We were a little sad we didn’t take more photos with our photographer since the venue was so big and there were so many spots to take such beautiful photos. A lot of theae problems or things that we feel went wrong the day of the wedding came from a lack of communication and professional from our coordinator who was not a vendor from Hawk Ranch, but worked for another company, I will be submitting a separate review to storybook wedding events later. Overall, couldnt have asked for a better venue! Thank you Cindy and Lydia!

Profile Picture Julie , 5/12/18, 1 Review
4.7

We had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL wedding at Hawk Ranch in November! From the moment we toured the venue we knew it was the place where we were going to get married. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. We loved having the grand pergola and huge pond behind the ceremony as a backdrop. We were worried it would be windy the day of because any previous visits we had made to the venue were windy, but our day in November wasn't windy at all; it was absolutely gorgeous and very pleasant.

Cindy the owner was very helpful, professional and readily available. We had some hiccups with our day-of coordinator throughout the planning process and on the day of, but overall, the day was smooth and the wedding was beautiful! The venue offers a range of different packages and we went with the DIY package. There were some hidden BIG fees we weren't aware of until closer to the wedding which was a bummer, but we were happy to be able to have the wedding there and bring in our own caterer, DJ, etc.

Profile Picture Melodie, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)