Hawaiian Aloha Blessings Reviews

Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Holsapple · Married on 05/31/2019

The most magical day

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! I couldn’t imagine a more perfect ceremony. Makapu’u beach was the most beautiful beach I have ever been, too. Kahu was amazing to work with. She is so personable. She made our wedding easy, and stress free.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 8

Tony & Tammy Spenziero · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect Ceremony on Oahu

Absolute perfection in every way. If you get married on Oahu she is the best of the best! We did so much research into who we should have marry us. When we found Kahu Pomaikai there was no question she was who we wanted. Her communication with us and passion for what she does was amazing. She is a true blessing for any couple and cares very much about every detail. It was a rainy day when we arrived from New York for our private ceremony on the beach at Turtle Bay. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect for us. It was exactly what we wanted. Amazingly, the rain stopped when we started the ceremony and picked up after photos. It didn't matter what the weather was because we knew it was still perfect. I do believe that her prayers helped it to stop for us. She is a kind caring person and we are so glad to have had her marry us. It was beautiful, everything she incorporates for you into the traditional Hawaiian ceremony is a memory that you will have forever. We can't wait to come back in five years and see her again to renew our vows :) -Tammy & Tony - New York State.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 21
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 22

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Goosebumps!

Getting married by Kahu Pomaikai was more special than I could've imagined. She helped my husband and I plan everything from my beautiful wedding bouquet to the best videographer. She is filled with love and her light shines so bright. Our family is in love with her and we are too. We are already planning our next trip for our ohana blessing on the beach with Kahu.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Dillon Flannik · Married on 01/13/2019

One Stop Shop!

I looked all over the island for a cost effective way to have a Hawaiian wedding. My husband and I wanted something small as we had no guests and only wanted photos on the day of. Some of these places wanted to charge thousands of dollars for a simple beach ceremony and I was not having it. After researching on the internet and finding Kahu, I was much more pleased with her pricing and I was able to get it done for a fraction of the cost of these other companies and hotels. I found the location myself and hired Kahu to marry us and handle the photography and it worked out great. The photos turned out amazing and we were both very pleased at how everything worked out. Thank you Kahu for making this a great experience for us!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Suzanne Smith · Married on 01/05/2019

Great family run business!

We are so grateful for Hawaiian Aloha Blessings and Kahu Pomai! Her and her sons did an amazing job at making our day that much more special. Kahu's words touched both my husband and I in a way that brought tears to our eyes. Her son's conch shell brought shivers down my spine! And to top it off, a whale breached in the ocean behind us during our ring blessing. So special! Mahalo for making our day amazing!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Cat · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Ceremony for Destination Wedding

We loved the thought and care that went into our ceremony. It was the perfect way to start our married life together, and a great choice for our Hawaiian wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 23

Adolfo · Married on 05/11/2018

STOP! No Need to continue searching. Hawaiian Aloha Blessings is the BEST in town. I had done lots of online research from Miami, FL and can't stress how difficult it was to find someone that would be accommodating and willing to chat over the phone as easily as Renee Pomaika'i was. Our initial conversation was a little over an hour. We discussed everything from wedding plans to everyday personal stuff. It was a true getting to know you intro which I think is important because you want to feel some sort of connection with an officiant that will be performing this beautiful ceremony for you and your partner. Our communication was constant via e-mail which was very easy and helpful especially when dealing with beach permits and so on. Once our special day arrived we met 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and we chatted some more and ran through step by step of our ceremony. The ceremony was truly magical, spiritual and amazingly beautiful. We highly recommend Hawaiian Aloha Blessings to everyone looking for an amazing Hawaiian wedding. Mahalo nui loa

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 24
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 25

Gina · Married on 05/01/2018

Kahu Pomaikai is a beautiful soul. We are so fortunate to have her bless us with the most memorable and meaningful wedding. She is somehow gifted with this sensitivity to others that made us all feel like we knew her already. I knew when we me that I was meeting an earth angel. She's connected and oh so loving! Mahalo Pomai for being who you are and mahalo for blessing us all with your light.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Johnny · Married on 04/22/2018

Was the most sensual experience of my life. She met us spur of the moment was on location at the most beautiful beach in Hawaii! The whole reception was broadcasted on Facebook live so our friends and family could live stream the ceremony! We had a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better experience would strongly recommend for everyone! Very helpful and will work with you better than anyone else you can call with 3 days notice!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Britney · Married on 02/15/2018

We had the most magical day thanks to our beautiful officiant. I think having a officiant that is easy to connect with, listens to your needs and delivers how you imagined your dream day, makes it more of an unreal experience to add to it!

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 26
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 27

Deborah · Married on 01/13/2018

We feel so fortunate to have found Kahu Pomaikai once while searching for someone to marry us. She is so good at what she does she made our day memorable and that much more special. We love how she seemed to know exactly what we wanted and needed. We spoke over the phone to arrange the details a few times. Our ceremony was simply perfect! We will be back to renew our vows eventually with Kahu Pomaikai. If you're looking for a beautiful Kahu to marry you, look no longer she's amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Emi · Married on 01/05/2018

Kahu Pomaikai married us on the beach in Waimanalo. We feel so happy we found this beautiful soul. She blessed us with a gorgeous ceremony that was so perfect my mom was shaking during the ceremony because it was that powerful. We will be back to renew our vows one day. Mahalo Kahu Pomaikai for blessing us!! - Dan and Emi

Sent on 06/09/2018

Penny · Married on 01/02/2018

Kahu Pomaika'i married us on the beach at Koolina and we were blessed by her loving presence. It was so much more than we expected! Our families were touched by her fun, warm spirit. We will always remember her and the magic she brought to our day.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Helen · Married on 10/29/2017

Getting married by Kahu Pomaika'i was a joyful and smooth process. When we started our search for someone to marry us in Honolulu we weren't exactly sure where to begin. We knew we wanted to get married in Hawaii but we didn't know where and by whom. Making the journey from Australia was a long one but it was well worth it. We feel so fortunate and blessed to have found Pomaika'i online. From the moment we spoke to her on the phone we felt comfortable and knew we found the right person. She made everything so easy for us. The day of our ceremony was magical and I can't imagine it being any better than it was. We loved the hoponopono and felt a release when Kahu blessed us. I wish we can return one day for her to renew our vows on Oahu.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Dan · Married on 09/10/2017

Every time I look at our wedding photos I get the chills! Choosing Kahu Pomaika'i to be our officiant was the best decision we could have made. She made everything so easy and she has a calming presence about her. I loved our ceremony and so did our family and friends. We all thought it was wonderful and it certainly was the highlight of our trip to Hawaii.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2017

Getting married by Kahu Pomaika'i was truly incredible! Our ceremony was so beautiful and spiritual, I couldn't have asked for more. All of the wedding ceremonies I have attended in the past where kind of boring, quite honestly! Ours was intimate, heartfelt and magical. We held our ceremony near the Kahala Hotel on the beach and it was perfect. During the ceremony Kahu pointed out an Iwa bird circling above. She explained how aumakua or animal spirit guides, appear during her ceremonies. We were all speechless and I will never forget that moment. Mahalo, Kahu Pomaika'i, we love you! - Melissa and Todd

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tamara · Married on 07/28/2017

Having Kahu Pomaikai as our minister was the BEST decision we made! She is so warm, calming and funny! All of our guests loved her and we all agreed it was the best wedding ever. I was pretty nervous that day but the Kahu held my hands and breathed with me until I felt better. Our wedding was really spectacular and we're already planning on renewing our vows with Kahu, mahalo!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jess · Married on 06/10/2017

Kahu Pomaika`i is WONDERFUL! If you've found her look no further!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Trudy · Married on 06/02/2017

It seemed like it was going to be a struggle to plan a destination wedding and to find an officiant we could connect with on a deeper level. It was not the case at all! As soon as we had emailed Kahu Pomaika'i it was such a lovely moment, we couldn't have thought of anyone better to have united us on our day. The ceremony was spiritual and had the deepest connection between our family and friends (both present and passed). It was a truly magical day and words cannot express our appreciation.

Mahalo,
    Trudy and Kevin

Sent on 08/04/2017

Garret · Married on 05/01/2017

Truly magical! Kahu Pomaika'i made our ceremony feel like a spiritual piece of heaven. It's hard to put it into words… I know it sounds cheesy! She was calm, relaxed, fun, personal, engaging, and deeply centered/grounded.
    She included special memories and personal references in the ceremony, and grounded us into the moment before even walking down the aisle. Our guests were different ages and traveled from all over the world.
    Pomaika'i delighted everyone from the most conservative to the most liberal... and we truly couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Her reviews are not hype, she is the real deal.
    Book her if you are able.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Debra · Married on 02/09/2017

When my husband and I decided to get married in Hawaii we were not sure how to get started. After searching online, we quickly found Kahu Pomaika'i. We filled out the questionnaire right away and received an email from her the very next day. We spoke on the phone and arranged the various details including the conch shell blower and ukulele musician and Kahu made it such an easy process. The day of our ceremony was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Our ceremony was so intimate and lovely, it was everything we had hoped for and more. We truly felt blessed and we plan on returning to have Kahu renew our vows. If you are looking for a beautiful Hawaiian wedding ceremony by a beautiful Kahu look no further, Kahu Pomaika'i is your girl!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kim · Married on 12/02/2016

Our small wedding consisted of just my husbands parents and my parents. Nothing big, just a cute little ceremony on a green grass lawn overlooking the ocean. However, previously to my wedding I had never heard of big ministers that perform such intimate ceremonies. Kahu Pomaika'i explained to us that these types of ceremonies were her favorite and it showed. The words were heartfelt, the blessings were real and felt amazing and overall, we had a ceremony that was quiet and beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2016

I was in a nail-biting time crunch to find an officiant/minister after being dumped by two wedding planning services for wanting to hire a photographer separate from their packages. Well, those two companies did me a huge favor! I then found Kahu Pomaika'i and realized it was all meant to be. She is such an amazing soul! My husband and I were so thrilled with her words and ceremony. Beforehand, she was very thorough and informative, while bringing a calmness and ease from what I dealt with prior. We are so happy we found her for our special day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nick · Married on 10/14/2016

We were so blessed to have the beautiful Pomaika'i as our officiant! She is such a wonderful and thoughtful soul, and was truly engaged and invested in making our ceremony memorable and special. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful of a job she did! Thank you so much, Pomaika'i! -Nick & Jeremy

Sent on 12/31/2016

Carly · Married on 10/06/2016

Kahu Pomaika`i's service was as close to impecable as can be. She was responsive, on time, organized and made the ceremony as easy as possible for us. We are extremely happy with the type of service that we recieved from her and would reccomend her services to anyone looking for a great wedding minister with Hawiian practices and values.

Sent on 11/30/2016