Hawaiian Aloha Blessings Reviews

55 Reviews for Hawaiian Aloha Blessings

55 Hawaiian Aloha Blessings Reviews

Cat · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Ceremony for Destination Wedding

We loved the thought and care that went into our ceremony. It was the perfect way to start our married life together, and a great choice for our Hawaiian wedding.

Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 1

Adolfo · Married on 05/11/2018

STOP! No Need to continue searching. Hawaiian Aloha Blessings is the BEST in town. I had done lots of online research from Miami, FL and can't stress how difficult it was to find someone that would be accommodating and willing to chat over the phone as easily as Renee Pomaika'i was. Our initial conversation was a little over an hour. We discussed everything from wedding plans to everyday personal stuff. It was a true getting to know you intro which I think is important because you want to feel some sort of connection with an officiant that will be performing this beautiful ceremony for you and your partner. Our communication was constant via e-mail which was very easy and helpful especially when dealing with beach permits and so on. Once our special day arrived we met 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and we chatted some more and ran through step by step of our ceremony. The ceremony was truly magical, spiritual and amazingly beautiful. We highly recommend Hawaiian Aloha Blessings to everyone looking for an amazing Hawaiian wedding. Mahalo nui loa

Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 2
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 3

Gina · Married on 05/01/2018

Kahu Pomaikai is a beautiful soul. We are so fortunate to have her bless us with the most memorable and meaningful wedding. She is somehow gifted with this sensitivity to others that made us all feel like we knew her already. I knew when we me that I was meeting an earth angel. She's connected and oh so loving! Mahalo Pomai for being who you are and mahalo for blessing us all with your light.

Johnny · Married on 04/22/2018

Was the most sensual experience of my life. She met us spur of the moment was on location at the most beautiful beach in Hawaii! The whole reception was broadcasted on Facebook live so our friends and family could live stream the ceremony! We had a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better experience would strongly recommend for everyone! Very helpful and will work with you better than anyone else you can call with 3 days notice!

Britney · Married on 02/15/2018

We had the most magical day thanks to our beautiful officiant. I think having a officiant that is easy to connect with, listens to your needs and delivers how you imagined your dream day, makes it more of an unreal experience to add to it!

Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 4
    Hawaiian Aloha Blessings 5

Deborah · Married on 01/13/2018

We feel so fortunate to have found Kahu Pomaikai once while searching for someone to marry us. She is so good at what she does she made our day memorable and that much more special. We love how she seemed to know exactly what we wanted and needed. We spoke over the phone to arrange the details a few times. Our ceremony was simply perfect! We will be back to renew our vows eventually with Kahu Pomaikai. If you're looking for a beautiful Kahu to marry you, look no longer she's amazing!

Emi · Married on 01/05/2018

Kahu Pomaikai married us on the beach in Waimanalo. We feel so happy we found this beautiful soul. She blessed us with a gorgeous ceremony that was so perfect my mom was shaking during the ceremony because it was that powerful. We will be back to renew our vows one day. Mahalo Kahu Pomaikai for blessing us!! - Dan and Emi

Penny · Married on 01/02/2018

Kahu Pomaika'i married us on the beach at Koolina and we were blessed by her loving presence. It was so much more than we expected! Our families were touched by her fun, warm spirit. We will always remember her and the magic she brought to our day.

Helen · Married on 10/29/2017

Getting married by Kahu Pomaika'i was a joyful and smooth process. When we started our search for someone to marry us in Honolulu we weren't exactly sure where to begin. We knew we wanted to get married in Hawaii but we didn't know where and by whom. Making the journey from Australia was a long one but it was well worth it. We feel so fortunate and blessed to have found Pomaika'i online. From the moment we spoke to her on the phone we felt comfortable and knew we found the right person. She made everything so easy for us. The day of our ceremony was magical and I can't imagine it being any better than it was. We loved the hoponopono and felt a release when Kahu blessed us. I wish we can return one day for her to renew our vows on Oahu.

Dan · Married on 09/10/2017

Every time I look at our wedding photos I get the chills! Choosing Kahu Pomaika'i to be our officiant was the best decision we could have made. She made everything so easy and she has a calming presence about her. I loved our ceremony and so did our family and friends. We all thought it was wonderful and it certainly was the highlight of our trip to Hawaii.

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2017

Getting married by Kahu Pomaika'i was truly incredible! Our ceremony was so beautiful and spiritual, I couldn't have asked for more. All of the wedding ceremonies I have attended in the past where kind of boring, quite honestly! Ours was intimate, heartfelt and magical. We held our ceremony near the Kahala Hotel on the beach and it was perfect. During the ceremony Kahu pointed out an Iwa bird circling above. She explained how aumakua or animal spirit guides, appear during her ceremonies. We were all speechless and I will never forget that moment. Mahalo, Kahu Pomaika'i, we love you! - Melissa and Todd

Tamara · Married on 07/28/2017

Having Kahu Pomaikai as our minister was the BEST decision we made! She is so warm, calming and funny! All of our guests loved her and we all agreed it was the best wedding ever. I was pretty nervous that day but the Kahu held my hands and breathed with me until I felt better. Our wedding was really spectacular and we're already planning on renewing our vows with Kahu, mahalo!

Jess · Married on 06/10/2017

Kahu Pomaika`i is WONDERFUL! If you've found her look no further!

Trudy · Married on 06/02/2017

It seemed like it was going to be a struggle to plan a destination wedding and to find an officiant we could connect with on a deeper level. It was not the case at all! As soon as we had emailed Kahu Pomaika'i it was such a lovely moment, we couldn't have thought of anyone better to have united us on our day. The ceremony was spiritual and had the deepest connection between our family and friends (both present and passed). It was a truly magical day and words cannot express our appreciation.

Mahalo,
    Trudy and Kevin

Garret · Married on 05/01/2017

Truly magical! Kahu Pomaika'i made our ceremony feel like a spiritual piece of heaven. It's hard to put it into words… I know it sounds cheesy! She was calm, relaxed, fun, personal, engaging, and deeply centered/grounded.
    She included special memories and personal references in the ceremony, and grounded us into the moment before even walking down the aisle. Our guests were different ages and traveled from all over the world.
    Pomaika'i delighted everyone from the most conservative to the most liberal... and we truly couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Her reviews are not hype, she is the real deal.
    Book her if you are able.

Debra · Married on 02/09/2017

When my husband and I decided to get married in Hawaii we were not sure how to get started. After searching online, we quickly found Kahu Pomaika'i. We filled out the questionnaire right away and received an email from her the very next day. We spoke on the phone and arranged the various details including the conch shell blower and ukulele musician and Kahu made it such an easy process. The day of our ceremony was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Our ceremony was so intimate and lovely, it was everything we had hoped for and more. We truly felt blessed and we plan on returning to have Kahu renew our vows. If you are looking for a beautiful Hawaiian wedding ceremony by a beautiful Kahu look no further, Kahu Pomaika'i is your girl!

Kim · Married on 12/02/2016

Our small wedding consisted of just my husbands parents and my parents. Nothing big, just a cute little ceremony on a green grass lawn overlooking the ocean. However, previously to my wedding I had never heard of big ministers that perform such intimate ceremonies. Kahu Pomaika'i explained to us that these types of ceremonies were her favorite and it showed. The words were heartfelt, the blessings were real and felt amazing and overall, we had a ceremony that was quiet and beautiful and perfect.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2016

I was in a nail-biting time crunch to find an officiant/minister after being dumped by two wedding planning services for wanting to hire a photographer separate from their packages. Well, those two companies did me a huge favor! I then found Kahu Pomaika'i and realized it was all meant to be. She is such an amazing soul! My husband and I were so thrilled with her words and ceremony. Beforehand, she was very thorough and informative, while bringing a calmness and ease from what I dealt with prior. We are so happy we found her for our special day!

Nick · Married on 10/14/2016

We were so blessed to have the beautiful Pomaika'i as our officiant! She is such a wonderful and thoughtful soul, and was truly engaged and invested in making our ceremony memorable and special. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful of a job she did! Thank you so much, Pomaika'i! -Nick & Jeremy

Carly · Married on 10/06/2016

Kahu Pomaika`i's service was as close to impecable as can be. She was responsive, on time, organized and made the ceremony as easy as possible for us. We are extremely happy with the type of service that we recieved from her and would reccomend her services to anyone looking for a great wedding minister with Hawiian practices and values.

Cynthia · Married on 09/10/2016

It has been over 2 months since my vow renewal and I think that I have waited long enough to finally do this review! My husband and I have been married for 15 awesome years and for our 15th wedding anniversary, we decided to pack up and head to Hawaii for a few weeks and get married all over again! It was the first trip in years where it was only the two of us, as our kids are all grown up and moved out now. It was a beautiful and relaxing trip and the energy that we wanted to keep during our stay was pretty loose/calm and that translated directly to the main highlight of our island vacation; our vow renewal. Kahu Pomaika`i was very accommodating to our laid back mentality and she made it easy for us to do as little worrying and work as possible leading up to the ceremony. She guided us as to what to expect during the vow renewal, but since it was just us two and Kahu Pomaika`i, it was pretty straightforward and effortless. As for the ceremony itself, it was just what my husband and I wanted. It was calm, inviting, spiritual and very heartfelt. This part of our time in Hawaii was undoubtedly the best part of our whole stay and it set an amazing mood for the rest of our anniversary celebration. All I have to say is thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure to be married by you!

Kristi · Married on 08/22/2016

Kahu Pomaika`i was a perfect fit for our cute and intimate Hawaiian wedding. Her and her sons showed up 30 minutes before our ceremony started and grounded my fiancee and I, as we were extremely nervous about the day. In addition to that, Kahu Pomaika`i made us feel safe and comfortable and was extremely friendly and loving towards us.

Throughout the ceremony, we were blown away at how touching and meaningful the words were and we are still amazed at how different (in a great way) the ceremony was. It was unlike anything we have ever experienced and we are so glad that we picked her for our sacred and blessed wedding day.

A big thank you to Pomaika`i and her boys for all that you did for us! It was truly special!

• F

Fiona · Married on 07/31/2016

Kahu Pokmaikai is the best. We were on vacation from Ireland and wanted a blessing which acknowledged our lives as a couple and family. Kahu Pomaikai seems to sense who you are and what's appropriate for you as well as sensing and channelling the natural environment. She bestowed the Ho'oponopono blessing and core values of living harmoniously. Her lovely son took pictures. The sky opened with cleansing rain and the Iwa bird descended. It was a beautiful and magical experience that we will cherish always. Mahalo Kahu Pokmaikai.
    Fiona, Stephen , Kern & Ena

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2015

Kahu Pomaika'i married us on a Tuesday at the Makapu'u healing pools on Oahu. We wanted a ceremony that was traditional Hawaiian and Pomaika'i was perfect. We felt a connection from the beginning and knew she was the Kahu for us. Our wedding ceremony was everything we dreamed of and more. I don't think we could have found a more perfect person to marry us.
    Mahalo nui loa to Kahu Pomaika'i and the Hawaiian Aloha Blessings ohana!
    All our love and aloha,
    Andrea & Kevin

Kahu Pomaikai's weddings bring together the beauty and spirituality of the Hawaiian islands. I have been to a few weddings in the past (brother, sister, cousins) and I found that this wedding was different from the non-emotional and robotic priests that I have seen. Instead it was a lovely ceremony that brought even the men to tears. I will never forget this amazing day and I would 100% recommend this to anyone that wants a special ceremony that only this angel of a woman can provide.