Hawaii Titanium Rings Reviews

62 | Kailua Kona, HI

62 Reviews for Hawaii Titanium Rings

Lori · Married on 04/14/2018

While we haven’t received our ring yet, customer service was incredible! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo for choosing us Lori, we are honored to make wedding bands!!!! Congratulations from the Crew in Kona!!!The guys make each ring with much Aloha!
    P.S. I will email you tracking when we send your ring:)

Dick · Married on 01/04/2016

We bought the ring at the Tucson Gem Show in 2015, but weren't sure of our date. We were invited to return to get the ring engraved during our vacation on the Big Island. We did!

Sent on 02/19/2016

The variety and quality of the rings speaks for themselves. They made a price work for me for the ring I wanted and it turned out amazing...Great Customer service! I also had an older ring of theirs that since then they have made changes and they made me a totally new one as opposed to just refinishing it and at no charge. They stand behind their product :-)

Brink · Married on 10/31/2015

Working with Shana from Hawaii Titanium was a pleasure! I was at a loss to find a wedding band that matched by husband's black titanium with red carbon fiber inlay ring. I stumbled Hawaii Titanium on Etsy.com and Shana answered all my many many questions promptly and completely. When there was an issue with shipping due to me having a PO Box she took care of it quickly and gave me a refund on the postage right away. My ring fits like a dream, perfectly matches my husbands, and I just love it!

Sent on 11/28/2015

I have only positive things to say about Hawaii titanium rings.

When I saw the rings on the website, it was a revelation! The look was perfect, the price was right and they had options that really spoke to me (possibility to choose the profile of the ring, the finish, free engraving, etc.)

So I ordered one and received it in due time (even thought I am in Canada).

When i received it, it was a bit too big. I used the contact information included in the return policy and was immediately answered by Jerry, who was absolutely fantastic and helpful.

Within 3 weeks, my ring was back to me, perfectly fitted! Alana even followed up to make sure my FedEx delivery was alright.

Throughout my experience, I spoke to real people, no "automatic answers emails", real people all the way until everything was completed.

Merci du fond du coeur pour toute votre aide!

PS: the ring is also amazing!!!! and sooooooo comfortable! :)

Sent on 09/22/2014

Great services ensuring a unique design of the most precious jewelry!

Sent on 02/14/2016

steve · event on 08/01/2015

Awesome experience with beautiful outcome.

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo Steve for the great review and Happy Anniversary!

Clifford · event on 04/26/2015

Purchased custom pair of rings with ease and flexibility. My expectations were exceeded in service, timeliness and quality. A pleasure to deal with and we are very happy.

Chris · Married on 03/07/2015

The best customer service, like ever!!

• User4401113 · event on 02/04/2015

My wife and I have matching titanium and koa wood rings that we got for our 5th anniversary several years ago. We continue to get compliments almost weekly on how unique and cool the rings are. We love them!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ned · Married on 01/01/2015

I had a new wedding band manufactured by Hawaii Titanium Rings. I was curious about adding some color to as opposed to a plain titanium band. The folks at HTR are very helpful and suggested widths of colors, etc. Their knowledge and vision help produce a ring that I get compliments on all the time and it is still thin on my finger. I would definitely recommend and/or buy another ring from these guys....

Sent on 02/12/2016

Shauna · Married on 10/18/2014

my fiance & I both ordered our wedding bands & while we can't wear them yet because our wedding isn't until next month we are in LOVE with them!! My fiance's ring didn't fit the first time around (we sized him incorrectly), we were able to send back his ring without a hassle to exchange for a new ring the correct size. We then returned both of our rings for engraving and they came back looking flawless!

I'm so grateful for such unique rings that fit our style & I definitely recommend anyone that is looking for a one-of-a-kind, gorgeous ring to go through Hawaii Titanium Rings!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Gail · event on 10/16/2014

I absolutely love my ring! It is unique and it also represents my homeland since I've lived in the mainland since 1972. I highly rate this company for their professional, courteous, and friendly manners. They deliver as scheduled and if there's a problem with delivery, you will receive a phone call. Their products are exquisite, unique and would recommend them.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Although we bought our rings in April we were just married on the beach in Ventura, CA this week. Everyone thought our rings were so beautiful n

Sent on 10/07/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/12/2014

We got married in Maui and wanted sojething sentimental, we found hawaiian titanium rings during our online search for koa jewelry and im SO happy we chose them. We are so in love with our bands, the quality is amazing, shipping was fast, we get compkiments on them almost daily. Thank you so much. We look forward to buying from you in the future and recommend you to all looking for bewutiful koa wood jewelry.

Richard & alicia tyminski

Sent on 10/07/2014

Robert · Married on 08/31/2014

Took a koa titanium ring to replace the koa, had the ring for years and wore it almost everyday. The day that I dropped it off, I looked at another koa ring
    With a engraved palm tree and a small diamond.
    I was on my way to the airport and didn't have time to make a deal on it, so I gave them my mainland address for shipping the repaired ring.
    While there I decided to buy the second ring, they shipped both rings to me, no charge for the repair and a discount on the second ring. Couldn't be happier with them, great service and great Hawaiian made product.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Michael · event on 08/30/2014

My wife and I decided on new wedding bands for our 6th anniversary. Hawaii Titanium Rings did not disappoint. The ring is extremely comfortable and I get comments on it all the time. I'd definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Paul · Married on 08/09/2014

Im from Scotland and wanted a ring that would be comfortable, unique and reflect me, as I have to wear it always and am not used to wearing jewelry. I found my ring surfing your site. We had no trouble at all getting it sent to the UK and it fit perfectly. People constantly complement me on it, the women think it's lovely and my mates like the wood and titanium and how light it feels. The burl in the wood really shows, which I especially like.

Sent on 09/11/2014

My husband loves his ring. It looks great and is very sturdy. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/12/2014

My husband and I ordered our wedding bands at Hawaii Titanium Rings. Since we are located in Germany we had trouble finding the right sizes. The people at Hawaii Titanium Rings, especially Shana Stuart, we extremely helpful, really sweet and professional in helping us out.
    It was a wonderful experience buying at Hawaii Titanium Rings. The rings got here, fit perfectly, looked absolutely stunning and we are so happy with them. Great quality, great service!
    I would buy rings from Hawaii Titanium Rings again any time.

• Susan

Susan · Married on 07/19/2014

We LOVE our rings. They can create your rings according to any type of wood/ material/ stone that you would like. They also add an inscription on the inside. The rings are one of the best parts of our ceremony. So glad that we decided to work with these guys to create something unique and special.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo and Congrats Susan, what a beautiful couple you make! Please send pics if taken, the guys love them(don't tell them I said that).

Our wedding rings were perfect and delivered on time.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2014

Beautiful product and very fast and professional service.

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • User4420889 · 2+ years ago

The rings were beautiful. My wife thought during would of been too girly but she changed her mind as soon as she saw it on me.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Timothy · Married on 07/04/2014

One of the rings was just a tad bit to small. We called Hawaii Titanium Rings and they were very accommodating. We sent in the ring and sure enough they were able to size the ring perfectly. We understand that titanium with wood inlay is extremely difficult to work with and we appreciated the expert knowledge of the craftsman who handled our rings.

Sent on 09/04/2014