62 Reviews for Hawaii Titanium Rings

Custom Engag. Rings (2)
Designer Wed. Bands (2)
Handcrafted (2)
42 Hawaii Titanium Rings Reviews

While we haven’t received our ring yet, customer service was incredible! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lori, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

We bought the ring at the Tucson Gem Show in 2015, but weren't sure of our date. We were invited to return to get the ring engraved during our vacation on the Big Island. We did!

Profile Picture Dick, 1/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

The variety and quality of the rings speaks for themselves. They made a price work for me for the ring I wanted and it turned out amazing...Great Customer service! I also had an older ring of theirs that since then they have made changes and they made me a totally new one as opposed to just refinishing it and at no charge. They stand behind their product :-)

Profile Picture User6382149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

Working with Shana from Hawaii Titanium was a pleasure! I was at a loss to find a wedding band that matched by husband's black titanium with red carbon fiber inlay ring. I stumbled Hawaii Titanium on Etsy.com and Shana answered all my many many questions promptly and completely. When there was an issue with shipping due to me having a PO Box she took care of it quickly and gave me a refund on the postage right away. My ring fits like a dream, perfectly matches my husbands, and I just love it!

Profile Picture User4667610, 2+ years ago, 18 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Handcrafted
4.1

Great to work with - spent a long time on the phone with us going over photos on their website and discussing a variety of options, species of wood, and inlay materials.

Profile Picture Ken, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Handcrafted

I have only positive things to say about Hawaii titanium rings.

When I saw the rings on the website, it was a revelation! The look was perfect, the price was right and they had options that really spoke to me (possibility to choose the profile of the ring, the finish, free engraving, etc.)

So I ordered one and received it in due time (even thought I am in Canada).

When i received it, it was a bit too big. I used the contact information included in the return policy and was immediately answered by Jerry, who was absolutely fantastic and helpful.

Within 3 weeks, my ring was back to me, perfectly fitted! Alana even followed up to make sure my FedEx delivery was alright.

Throughout my experience, I spoke to real people, no "automatic answers emails", real people all the way until everything was completed.

Merci du fond du coeur pour toute votre aide!

PS: the ring is also amazing!!!! and sooooooo comfortable! :)

Profile Picture User4416445, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great services ensuring a unique design of the most precious jewelry!

Profile Picture User6359360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

Service was very good. There was a slight problem on the smaller ring as the engraving was extremely hard to read. When contacted, they redid the it and sent a duplicate ring with the engraving large enough to read and the return was very prompt.

Profile Picture User6385929, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

The best customer service, like ever!!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had a new wedding band manufactured by Hawaii Titanium Rings. I was curious about adding some color to as opposed to a plain titanium band. The folks at HTR are very helpful and suggested widths of colors, etc. Their knowledge and vision help produce a ring that I get compliments on all the time and it is still thin on my finger. I would definitely recommend and/or buy another ring from these guys....

Profile Picture Ned, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

my fiance & I both ordered our wedding bands & while we can't wear them yet because our wedding isn't until next month we are in LOVE with them!! My fiance's ring didn't fit the first time around (we sized him incorrectly), we were able to send back his ring without a hassle to exchange for a new ring the correct size. We then returned both of our rings for engraving and they came back looking flawless!

I'm so grateful for such unique rings that fit our style & I definitely recommend anyone that is looking for a one-of-a-kind, gorgeous ring to go through Hawaii Titanium Rings!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Although we bought our rings in April we were just married on the beach in Ventura, CA this week. Everyone thought our rings were so beautiful n

Profile Picture User4455861, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

The service was excellent and once the original order arrived and the ring was a half-size too big, the return-re-sizing went very smoothly and quickly.

Profile Picture User4476338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We got married in Maui and wanted sojething sentimental, we found hawaiian titanium rings during our online search for koa jewelry and im SO happy we chose them. We are so in love with our bands, the quality is amazing, shipping was fast, we get compkiments on them almost daily. Thank you so much. We look forward to buying from you in the future and recommend you to all looking for bewutiful koa wood jewelry.

Richard & alicia tyminski

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Took a koa titanium ring to replace the koa, had the ring for years and wore it almost everyday. The day that I dropped it off, I looked at another koa ring
With a engraved palm tree and a small diamond.
I was on my way to the airport and didn't have time to make a deal on it, so I gave them my mainland address for shipping the repaired ring.
While there I decided to buy the second ring, they shipped both rings to me, no charge for the repair and a discount on the second ring. Couldn't be happier with them, great service and great Hawaiian made product.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Im from Scotland and wanted a ring that would be comfortable, unique and reflect me, as I have to wear it always and am not used to wearing jewelry. I found my ring surfing your site. We had no trouble at all getting it sent to the UK and it fit perfectly. People constantly complement me on it, the women think it's lovely and my mates like the wood and titanium and how light it feels. The burl in the wood really shows, which I especially like.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband loves his ring. It looks great and is very sturdy. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I ordered our wedding bands at Hawaii Titanium Rings. Since we are located in Germany we had trouble finding the right sizes. The people at Hawaii Titanium Rings, especially Shana Stuart, we extremely helpful, really sweet and professional in helping us out.
It was a wonderful experience buying at Hawaii Titanium Rings. The rings got here, fit perfectly, looked absolutely stunning and we are so happy with them. Great quality, great service!
I would buy rings from Hawaii Titanium Rings again any time.

Profile Picture User4394658, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Hawaii titanium rings were amazing to deal with. I asked for a custom ring using a wood that was not offered on their web site. I received personal calls regarding my order. My ring looks amazing and I am very proud to wear it. Thanks Hawaii titanium rings

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely love my ring. Shana was incredible to work with. She listened to what I wanted and ultimately customized and designed exactly what I was looking for. I can't count the number of times I've received compliments on my wedding band.

Profile Picture User4387893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We LOVE our rings. They can create your rings according to any type of wood/ material/ stone that you would like. They also add an inscription on the inside. The rings are one of the best parts of our ceremony. So glad that we decided to work with these guys to create something unique and special.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Susan, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Our wedding rings were perfect and delivered on time.

Profile Picture User4399158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful product and very fast and professional service.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The rings were beautiful. My wife thought during would of been too girly but she changed her mind as soon as she saw it on me.

Profile Picture User4420889, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

One of the rings was just a tad bit to small. We called Hawaii Titanium Rings and they were very accommodating. We sent in the ring and sure enough they were able to size the ring perfectly. We understand that titanium with wood inlay is extremely difficult to work with and we appreciated the expert knowledge of the craftsman who handled our rings.

Profile Picture Timothy, 7/4/14, 1 Review