Haute House Studio Reviews

6 | Minneapolis, MN

6 Reviews for Haute House Studio

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

Bridget and Marsha did the flowers for our wedding on 9/2/2017. They are both so sweet and were so easy to work with. They had such great ideas on how to pull everything together and the results were STUNNING. We got so many compliments on all of the flowers. From the center pieces to the bouquets and decorations, they truly captured my vision for the event and made it more than I ever could have imagined. They were such a joy to work with and made the wedding planning fun. They truly are the best!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2017

I am so happy I found Haute Flower! They made a wonderful inspiration board and listened to what we wanted. They also worked with our budget and responded to questions and concerns pretty quickly!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Kym · Married on 06/20/2015

My experience working with Marsha and Bridget was unforgettable and my floral arrangements were more beautiful then I could have ever imaged!! These two really take the time to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. They were very responsive to questions, super flexible with different ideas I threw their way, and very very personable and friendly!! Every detail was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

I loved my decision to use Haute Flower Boutique for our bouquets, centerpieces and other arrangements. Marsha and Bridget are absolutely fantastic to work with and are incredibly responsive to questions. My biggest challenge with wedding planning was actually the flowers as I had trouble with a full vision, and they were able to take the bits and pieces (and few Pinterest photos) I gave to them and turn it into a fantastic outcome. Our guests all had wonderful comments about how pretty the centerpieces were and I loved my bouquet. I also really appreciated that they operated within in our budget rather than quoting us a ridiculous amount for flowers. Overall, a very positive experience and my husband and I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 09/23/2014

katelyn · Married on 09/13/2014

I have never seen a more dedicated team to providing quality service to make the beauty of your wedding day come to life! We loved the work that Marsha and Bridget provided and they were incredible to work with! They created such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our day that I have never received so many compliments on decor before! Everyone was just stunned on the transformation of an already beautiful room into something truly magical. They took the stress out of setting up and taking down the day of the wedding. I knew that I could count on them and they got everything done. They totally got my vision and made it come to life for me. They even brought in sequin linens. :) I really enjoyed spending time with these two wonderful ladies and I hope to be able to work with them again the in future! They were such a fun duo that really love what they do!

Thank you again!
    Katy and Nick

Sent on 10/27/2014

E · Married on 08/11/2018

I LOVED working with Marsha & Bridget at Haute Flower Boutique! They were so helpful in helping me stay within my budget, and the flowers turned out beautifully on the day of the wedding. The best part is- they include centerpiece items with your florals, so you don't have to rent or buy all that! With our order we got vases, candle votives, lanterns, and floating candle arrangements, all included. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for real flowers at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/21/2018