Harvey Designs Reviews

Harvey Designs 6
Harvey Designs 7
  • Randi

Randi Bonilla · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Harvey Designs created a beautiful wedding for my daughter.

Amy, from Harvey Design, was great to work with. She listened to our ideas and vision for the wedding and worked within our budget to create exactly what my daughter wanted her wedding day to look like. The bouquets were unique and beautiful. Forsyth Park for the ceremony was made even more romantic and beautiful than it already is. She created the perfect ambiance for the cocktail hour and reception at the Westin Savannah Harbor. Everything was so beautiful. I highly recommend Harvey Designs for your wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 12/01/2018

Overhwelming creativity brought our dream to life!

Amy is other-worldly! I don't know how she does it, but we are so grateful she harbors this ability to transform a space into your fairy tale! We had an idea of what we wanted - a basic idea. We used words like "romantic" and "candles" and then Amy did the rest! Just wow! Everything was taken to a level I couldn't have taken it to. True professionalism and art! Yes art! Our entire design permeated our pictures to make everything more beautiful and lasting - not just the day-of experience. Design details were thoughtful to the point of every picture angle having a beautiful background! She is ingenious! Just hire Amy and relax.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are having a ceremony in Savannah - this is the only florist you need. They have extensive experience in working with various churches and venues and make it all look very easy. We had a challenging request that other florists couldn't handle, one email to Amy and it was done! They will make sure you are completely satisfied and any last minute requests are handle with ease. With so many things to coordinate and think about - these folks will eliminate the worry on your flowers.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Executed flawlessly ❤️

This review is long overdo! I wasn’t a bride with a specific vision beyond wanting “pretty,” but Amy ran with my little guidance and created my dream wedding! She was also one of the few florists who honored my budget. I didn’t want to spend a ton on flowers, and she even commented on how my venue didn’t need a ton of decorating, which I loved that she “got it.” But then last minute I saw a flower arch on Instagram and decided I “needed” it, and she added it to my quote and created an even more beautiful arch. All of my guests commented on how beautiful it was (and all of the decor) and I was SO happy with my florist choice! Easy and honest to work with :) also, I planned my wedding from upstate NY and email and phone calls proved all I needed with Amy!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Harvey Designs 13
    Harvey Designs 14
  • U

Donna · Married on 04/07/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Amy for wedding florals. She went above and beyond my expectations in bringing my vision to life. She also was wonderful in updating my last minute changes and requests as our wedding had to be moved indoors last minute. Amy did an AMAZING job with not only my centerpieces but the bouquets. My bridal bouquet was exactly was I dreamed of. She made everything I discussed with her and pinned on Pinterest come to life and more! I received so many compliments on the beautiful florals. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

Looking back through my wedding pictures, I'm still floored by how beautifully Amy managed to make our venue. We went for a very minimalistic approach with primarily greenery with a few candles and buds tucked in, and she just nailed the vision I had (without me needing to explain it much). My bouquet was exactly my taste and just tied everything together so well. We had multiple locations (separate ceremony/reception venues) and it was raining the day-of, and Amy made it look romantic and intimate. She also worked within the budget we gave her, but we still got everything we wanted. Last-minute requests were handled, no problem! She was able to transform our rather rustic venue (The Wyld) into a really beautiful reception without making it look overdone -- true artistry at work! We highly recommend her, especially for folks coming in from out of town like us. (The picture below is non-professional, but you can see how beautiful the bridesmaid and bride bouquets were!)

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Harvey Designs 15
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

Amy of Harvey Designs was my favorite vendor to work with hands down. She listens to your suggestions and ideas and with her lovely talent can make all of your wedding dreams come true! She handled all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, wedding centerpieces, rehearsal dinner flowers, linens, candles, and created the magical ceremony arch of white roses that truly set the tone of the romantic and boho wedding we had always dreamed of. She was always very responsive and shared the excitement with my groom and I on creating our dream wedding and making it even better in reality. Harvey Designs very much exceeded my dreams for everything was far more beautiful than I had even imagined. Both her and her staff are incredibly talented and highly professional and I have no doubt she could create any type of design you could ever imagine. Thank you Amy and your staff! You all made our wedding decor and dreams come true. Definitely get in contact with Harvey Designs!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow! Amy and her team are the BEST! Just days before my wedding - Irma struck....taking out her flower suppliers and making things far more chaotic than we would've liked. She was able to find another supplier and deliver the most gorgeous bouquets! She really takes your vision and runs with it. Thanks for helping create the most magical evening, Amy! You are the best!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Harvey Designs 16
    Harvey Designs 17

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

The Harvey Design Team is the best!!!!! When I began the design process for my wedding I was looking for someone that could work with colors, textures, different elements and that would be able to bring my idea to life. This was exactly what Amy and her team did. I met with Amy a couple of times to walk thru ideas, colors and flower types and each time it was a complete pleasure. She was attentive, present and always looking for new ideas. Amy was very responsive, constantly checked in with me and was super accommodating even with all of my crazy ideas.

I truly was amazed of how Amy was able to capture my entire idea and bring it all to life. Even though I had seen countless images of Amy's work, seeing it all come to life was something else! Her and her team's hard work was definitely seen all around. If you are looking for a team that isn't afraid to experiment, that will capture your vision and that will work tirelessly to make sure that your event is beautiful, Harvey Design is definitely the team for you.

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Jeanie

Jeanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Service

I can’t say thank you enough to these people. They had to at the last second make a hair piece and decorate a huge cake without any advanced noticed. They made everything so beautiful. People still comment 2 years later about how gorgeous the wedding was! Indeed I think the flowers were the best!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Harvey Designs 18

I loved working with Amy and her team! She an excellent job bringing my client's vision to life.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Amy did an amazing job for my wedding! She was super flexible and squeezed me in just 3 months before my wedding, and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She did exactly what I wanted, with very vague direction from me. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Kymberly · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wedding flowers were stunning. Amy was able to take our vision and create something even more perfect that we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2016

I would without hesitation recommend Harvey Designs. Planning a destination wedding was tough, but Amy did a wonderful job with making sure that everything was communicated clearly and that our flowers were absolutely perfect. When I saw them for the first time I was in awe. Thank you so much Harvey Designs!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

I used Harvey Design for our flowers . Amy did an AMAZING job. Everything was beyond perfect. Amy far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using Harvey Design!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy Harvey created the most beautiful bouquets and floral displays for my wedding. She truly is a floral artist and understood the look I was going for in my flowers which was a bit more bohemian. I felt the price I paid was reasonable based on the a beautiful arrangements that I received. She was one of the first wedding vendors that I booked after my venue and I feel I made a great choice!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Hollie

Hollie · Married on 04/23/2016

Amy Harvey and her team at Harvey Designs, did an amazing job making our vision become a reality. She really captured the look and feel we wanted at both the ceremony and the reception. Amy was there throughout the entire planning process helping me brainstorm on all of the details, and she turned our ideas into a beautiful and breathtaking day. She is absolutely AMAZING!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Blake · Married on 10/24/2015

Amy is an AMAZING florist and adds every detail of perfection. My flowers were not only affordable, but beyond gorgeous! She is so laid back during the entire process and will do anything to help you. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Christal · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with Amy was so easy and so perfect. Our wedding flowers were MORE than we could have possibly asked for. If you're looking for a flower vendor in the Savannah area, consider Harvey Designs. She will take your flowers to the next level with her amazing team without adding an ounce of stress. She's reasonably priced for the area - AND she handles linens. (That was an AWESOME perk for us and actually sold us on Harvey) This experience was perfect - Amy rocks. Don't hesitate - seriously.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough good things about Amy and her team. They were great to work with in the planning process for my wedding on 10/17/15 and Amy understood the look I was going for. I received so many compliments on the flowers on my wedding day. From the ceremony decor to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful! Well worth the money!

Sent on 10/18/2015

the flowers and table settings were absolutely gorgeous and fresh

Sent on 09/20/2015

Amy Harvey is so very talented. She listens to your ideas for your event and is able to make the arrangements come alive. Loved working with her team and I would use them again for any future occasions I have coming up.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2015

Amy did an amazing job!!!!! Jared and I wanted a southern wedding and what we wanted she did above and beyond. Many friends and family kept saying how the decorations / flowers matched us perfectly. Thank you Amy for doing an amazing job and making our day look flawless.

Elizabeth & Jared.

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 05/16/2015

Harvey Designs created absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements for my recent wedding. I was blown away with the quality, composition and detail that went into all of the arrangements. Like most we had very specific colors, flowers and aesthetic we discussed with Amy. Her responsiveness and willingness to work with what we were looking for was fantastic but she took it further and truly amazed us with her unique style and vision. If there were flowers we identified that were not seasonally available she worked at finding the best replacement. The bouquet was everything I imagined and more, I did not want to let go of it! The boutonnière was fantastic and the flowers for the reception dinner was everything we hoped for and more. When I look back on my wedding I will forever be thankful to have used Harvey Design as she exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/30/2015