Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms Reviews

Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 5
Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 6

Lauren Stein · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond our expectations!

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue! It was the very first venue we saw when we started looking and no other place compared! From having access to the farm house a couple of feet away from venue to get ready in the day of, to the access of a day of coordinator that made the process so much smoother and easier for us! Everything was wonderful! Mr Hershey was available at all times and responded to email within 24 hours but usually sooner. And our coordinator was Jes who was also available at any time. Jes made our wedding day look better than anything we could have imagined! I definitely would recommend Harvest View Barn to any couple looking to have the wedding of their dreams!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

You will not find a better venue than Harvest View! I had a long list of venues to look at, mostly because this was originally booked for the season we wanted, but as soon as we pushed our wedding back I knew I wanted this amazing venue. We looked at others but booked this one quickly, two years out, and I could not have been happier with my decision. Every single person we ever dealt with was helpful and friendly and the day itself couldn't have been more perfect.
    The venue alone is gorgeous and doesn't need a ton of added decor to pull it together. It is big enough for almost 300 guests and with our 175 guests, I loved that there was more than enough room as compared to most other barn venues that feel squished with that many people.
    Alyssa from Harvest View was our day-of-coordinator and I could not have asked for a better one. She was incredible and helped with so much.
    If you're looking for a rustic but up-scale barn venue with the best team behind it, look no further. If I could re-do our day all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!
    Thank you Harvest View!

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

I am so happy that my husband and I chose to celebrate our wedding day at The Harvest View Barn! The land is breathtaking (including the farmhouse and barn) and ALL of the staff are amazing! If you have your wedding here, you will NOT be dissappointed!

Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 7
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 8

Cathy · Married on 07/21/2018

I ABSOLUTELY loved Harvest View Barn (HVB)!! I knew the moment I drove onto the property that this was the venue for me. The barn was air conditioned and provided 2 separate indoor spaces for the ceremony (lower level of barn) and reception (upper level) which was a must have for me. The barn has so much charm and character already that I didn’t have to break the bank on creating the feel I wanted for my wedding. The farm house to get ready in the morning of was also fabulous!

Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 9
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 10
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 11
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 12

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

Harvest view barn was the most incredible venue to work with! They provided free rentals of cute decorations since we booked our wedding planner through them. I highly recommend getting your wedding planner through them if you choose this venue, because they made it a complete stress free (and actually fun) process and they know the venue in and out and what works the best! We had Jes and she literally thought of EVERYTHING, to make sure every detail went not only smoothly but perfect. We also did our linens through them and it was more cost effective than going to our caterer and they turned out beautiful. They gave us samples and had us pick out what we wanted for each table, including table cloths, runners, napkins etc, with advice on what colors go well together. During our wedding I had at least 10 people come up to us asking how we found the venue and how beautiful everything was. They have pictures of different set ups people have used in the past and the pros and cons of each to help you pick the perfect lay out! Its been three weeks since we got married and my relatives are still complementing us that it was the best wedding they ever been to and that there was such attention to detail. We had to book the venue without even seeing it and just relying on the pictures on their website because we live in California. I am so glad we did because when we first saw it in person, it was better than the pictures! The property truly takes your breath away.

Vicki · Married on 06/29/2018

Harvest View Barn is a truly beautiful venue and we are so thankful to have chosen the perfect location for our wedding in June. The Hershey family is phenomenal in their communication, attention to the client, and maintenance of their barn. We'd like to thank Crystal Hershey personally for being so professional and personable when planning our day. My husband and I loved Harvest View and highly recommend this location to everyone we know!

MORT · Married on 06/23/2018

Great venue and great people. Highly recommended.

Lois · Married on 06/08/2018

Our entire day was beautiful beyond words....

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Our Wedding Day was perfect! We couldn't have been happier. Shirley and her team did an amazing job making sure our day was everything we dreamed of.

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Harvest View Barn was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! The barn is absolutely gorgeous with an amazing balcony that overlooks the property. We really wanted a rustic but elegant venue and Harvest View Barn was exactly that. We looked at a bunch of different barn venues but as soon as we stepped foot in Harvest View Barn we knew it was the one for us! The pond that sits in front of corn fields is an amazing backdrop for the ceremony. The house to get ready in was also wonderful and had separate areas for both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids to get ready in. We received so many compliments about the beauty of the venue! Also, Shirley at Harvest View Barn was a joy to work with! The only thing I wished we would have done was use her as our day of coordinator. Harvest View's prices for the day of coordinating were higher than we wanted to spend, but in the end I think that would have been worth it! I definitely recommend Harvest View Barn to any bride/groom!

Gabby · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone who attended our wedding or has seen pictures has raved about how beautiful the venue is! We had the best time there and the staff made our day so simple! They accommodated us going into the house on the property early that day so we could ensure we had time to finish hair and make up. They worked closely with our day of planner to make sure everything was set and ready for when our day began. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Kait · Married on 06/24/2017

The Harvest View Barn was the perfect choice for our wedding day! The barn was spectacular and it was so nice to have the added bonus of the farmhouse to get ready. We barely needed to decorate and all of our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of the venue. The grounds were just lovely and we couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place for our wedding. Shirley, Marc, and Crystal were wonderful to work with and our wedding coordinator Jes was absolutely spectacular. Everything went so smootlyh because of her and her assistant. I am so thrilled with how things went and I would love to host another event some day in the future! Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!

• Judi

Judi · Married on 06/04/2017

There was never a doubt in my mind that our wedding had to be at the HarvestView and they didn't disappoint us day of.
    They treated us, at every turn, with professionalism, respect, warmth, and responsivness. Shirley and Marc are very easy to work with and their team of coordinators are thoughtful, efficient, and thorough. Our guests were wowed by the natural beauty and elegance of the barn but they were especially amazed at the smoothness of the party's timelines - they were never made to feel rushed, or delayed, and the party was one of the smoothest run many had ever attended.
    My requests and desires were always important (thanks Katie!) and our questions and concerns were always address within hours.
    I do not think anyone could possibly be disappointed in making a trip out to see this place.. Flawless parties, effortlessly elegant barn setting and a warm and professional staff - this place needs nothing else!

Lauren Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not be more pleased with our May 2017 wedding at Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms. Shirley, Mark, Angie and the rest of the staff at Harvest View made sure our special day was better than we could have dreamed. After planning and setting up for an outdoor wedding, Angie and her team worked quickly to move the ceremony indoors due to inclement weather - and it was still perfect. The owners were so genuine and happy to take us on a tour of the barn, farmhouse, and property, which solidified our decision to have our wedding at Harvest View Barn. They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and offered many decor items and ideas to help personalize the venue space for our ceremony and reception. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the restored barn and the uniqueness of the venue made the day feel truly magical. We will encourage anyone looking for a rustic venue to choose Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms.

Risa · Married on 05/20/2017

Harvest View Barn was the best possible venue for our wedding! We loved everything about the experience of working with their team since our first visit. Shirley, Marc, and Sunny could not have been any more helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process, and with all the little details for the big day. And importantly -
    the venue itself is so incredibly gorgeous! We fell in love with the barn and the landscape, and on our wedding day, all of our guests kept commenting how they were amazed by it as well. It was the perfect setting for the best day of our lives.

Carla · Married on 03/18/2017

Shirley and the team from Harvest view barn at Hershey farms was exceptional. I am so grateful for their help. Shirley calmed me down tremendously when a blizzard struck before our wedding. The harvest view team had everything well plowed out and the snow made a gorgeous back drop for photos. My mom passed away a few weeks after the wedding. Shirley was very kind to my mom in providing a wheel chair on site for my mom and handicap access and assistance. I am so grateful that my mom was alive for my wedding and that Shirley and the team made Chad and my wedding the happiest day of our lives. Thank you so much Shirley and harvest view team.

Judy · Married on 12/31/2016

From the moment we walked into this venue, we knew it was the one for my daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve. The outside grounds and vistas of farmland are spectacular, and the inside facilities are gorgeous! The venue itself was the star of the show! Shirley and her team worked cheerfully and patiently to provide a stress-free atmosphere for us and our guests to enjoy. There is no hesitation in heartily recommending HVB to anyone considering this venue -- I cannot say enough about it!

priscilla · Married on 10/22/2016

First we want to say that Harvest View Barn At Hershey Farms in Elizabeth town, Pennsylvania is totally breathtaking. It is so magical, beautiful, romantic, peaceful and fabulous. Shirley who is the owner of the venue is super sweet and friendly. She makes you feel so comfortable and makes you feel at home with her warm hospitality. My husband said as soon as we pulled in the driveway and saw the gorgeous pond with the two swans, the farmhouse and the barn he was in love and that this was the place to renew are vowels to each other and celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. We have been to so many different venues and never found the right place until now. We are so excited and can't wait to renew are love there. You will absolutely fall head over heels in love with this place. Shirley and her husband Jim Hershey created a spectacular place to have any kind of event.

Toni · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Harvest View and their staff. Clearly, the location is absolutely breathtaking, we knew within minutes of visiting that this was the perfect location for us. The outdoor scenery is calm and private and the multiple levels of the barn are romantic and rustic, but also elegant. Having an actual space for in indoor ceremony in case of rain was very important to us, and the lower level of the barn is a perfect fit for any indoor ceremony. Also having the entire house as a bridal suite for the girls/guys for the day-of was wonderful. We were able to relax and enjoy our day with ample space. It took the stress out and made the entire process wonderful. And Shirley and her staff are absolutely fantastic. They are warm and welcoming and on the ball! Unfortunately, I met a number of folks through the planning process who were unprofessional or unorganized, but you WILL NOT have that issue at Harvest View. They are extremely professional and organized, they have every detail covered and they go above and beyond to make your day special. We had decided to have our ceremony inside due to potential rain, and 45 minutes before the ceremony it was clear skies and no calls for rain, so the staff was able to move everything outside and reset the downstairs for cocktail hour! It could not have made me happier and I could not express how much it meant to me. I highly recommend Harvest View to anyone looking for a romantic and rustic atmosphere, with charm and elegance!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Shirley, Marc, Angela and staff made it easy to work with them from their easy website for scheduling to prompt email reminders on things I needed to do! The venue is perfect for the rustic low key wedding I wanted. Everyone complemented us on the venue choice. The use of allseated.com was very helpful to communicate my ideas for the wedding with Shirley. It also helped my husband and I visualize how everything will be laid out. The plan b rain plan was used for my wedding and I think it was better than anything I could have imagine. Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or special event!

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

We were married September 17th, 2016. Harvest View Barn was our first and ONLY place we viewed 2 years ago when looking for the perfect venue. We truly booked it the day after we did the tour. As soon as we pulled up to the barn, we knew immediately it was exactly what we wanted. The amazing landscaping for an outdoor ceremony and the rustic wood work of the barn for the indoor reception was nothing short of perfection. Shirley and Crystal are both fantastic to work with. Normally, I would have never considered having an outdoor ceremony until I toured Harvest View. In case of inclement weather, their indoor ceremony option was just as perfect as the outdoor AND very convenient if it had to be a game-day decision to move everything indoors. The venue gives you the flexibility to have a perfect day no matter what the circumstances. A barn with an indoor/outdoor ceremony site, climate controlled, and a farmhouse that more than comfortably fits the bridal party is very hard to come by. Every aspect of Harvest View made our day very much the best day ever!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/11/2016

This is an Amazing venue run by an Amazing family. This was the 1st venue we looked at that quickly became the only venue we needed to look at. The location has everything you can fish for. A great outdoor space with a beautiful indoor area that can fit anyones needs. The fact that you get the use of a full house on the property, only makes it an even better value. My husbands family is from out of state and it was nice to have a place on location where our immediate families could relax after a long drive before the ceremony. Harvest View provided not only a dream location to have our wedding, but all of the things that went along with making our day special.

Kathryn · Married on 08/27/2016

Harvest view barn was exactly what my fiancé and I have been looking for in a venue! Shirley has been wonderful and has been available to answer all of our questions and concerns in preparation for our wedding. The scenery and renovated barn are stunning and I could not ask for more in terms of it's charm and beauty. We are beyond excited and cannot wait to be married at Harvest View!!

Katie · Married on 08/21/2016

Beautiful venue and very helpful people that will help your day be better than you imagined!