Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms Reviews

Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 7
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Amazing and Very Professional

We met with them in 2017 about our wedding for 2019 and they were very flexible to give us the best deal possible to have our wedding here!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Scott

Scott · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing, Beautiful, Highly Recommend!!

HVB was perfect for our wedding. The venue is truly stunning and the staff are professional and friendly. Jes was our coordinator and she was totally on top of everything. Our guest count was about 170 and everyone fit very comfortably, with room for a large dance floor. The farm house is the perfect place to get ready the day of. The indoor/outdoor cocktail hour was a huge hit with our friends and family who loved to take photos of the scenery while also having access to the AC inside when they got too hot (since it was an August wedding). We HIGHLY recommend Harvest View Barn!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jung Chon · Married on 06/30/2019

It is Fabulous!

Great place and their service was wonderful! It was much more than I expected! I recommend this place strongly!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Chirag Gorasia · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!

We had our wedding a couple of weeks ago at the beautiful Harvest View and couldn’t have asked for a better venue! The ceremonies (we had two) were outdoors with the pretty pond and fountain in the backdrop, followed by dinner and reception in the stunning and upscale barn. Shirley Hershey (owner), our event coordinator is a wonderful person and an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a Hindu and a Christian ceremony and Shirley went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and efficiently throughout the day. Having done this for a few years now, she brings in valuable suggestions to make your special day even more memorable and plans everything meticulously leading up to the wedding. We received numerous compliments on the venue and the courteous staff from several guests, which is a solid testament to this absolutely gorgeous venue!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Lisa Eshleman · Married on 05/25/2019

Gorgeous venue and great people

Exceeded expectations. Gorgeous venue and great people.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jordan Sheffer · Married on 05/04/2019

The best day ever!

Beautiful venue with fantastic staff and coordinating services!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Angela Wolgemuth · Married on 04/28/2019

Stunning venue and beyond excellent staff

Venue was absolutely stunning and the staff were great to work with. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to have our special day!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Brenize · Married on 04/27/2019

An Absolutely Magical Day

What a magical day we were able to have - the team at Harvest View has thought of everything it takes to pull off a wedding! I can't recommend having your wedding here enough...while it's definitely higher in price than other venues, the amenities that come along with it make up for that cost - ie a place to get ready all day, a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception venue, not to mention - all the decorations you can tour their warehouse to pick out for your special day! With our coordinator, Katie's, expertise, our day went off without a single hiccup - even through 20mph winds for an outside ceremony!! My only regret is that I can't throw another wedding at HVB!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 8

Haley Wren · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Just had our wedding there 4/6/19 and it was amazing. They were all so helpful. Our day of Coordinator Angie was fantastic! Everyone said it was the most beautiful venue they are been too. Farm house was also great! Loved being able to get ready and get pictures before the ceremony! Would highly recommend! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 04/17/2019

Lauren Stein · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond our expectations!

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue! It was the very first venue we saw when we started looking and no other place compared! From having access to the farm house a couple of feet away from venue to get ready in the day of, to the access of a day of coordinator that made the process so much smoother and easier for us! Everything was wonderful! Mr Hershey was available at all times and responded to email within 24 hours but usually sooner. And our coordinator was Jes who was also available at any time. Jes made our wedding day look better than anything we could have imagined! I definitely would recommend Harvest View Barn to any couple looking to have the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Marykate · Married on 11/09/2018

Stop looking and just book Harvest View Barn

Harvest View Barn is absolutely beautiful. This is undeniable. But a beautiful rustic venue aside, Shirley, Marc, and Jes were absolutely incredible from the minute we toured, to when we booked, to the actual day itself. Jes was our day-of coordinator and she made everything easy. She also executed our vision better than I could have imagined. Our day was beyond perfect. I cannot be more thankful for how responsive and kind Jes was throughout the whole process. Having access to the farmhouse on property all day also made the entire experience stress free. It was so great to get hair and makeup done onsite, and not worry about rushing from a salon or a hotel. Everyone was relaxed and was really able to enjoy the whole process. All in all I would rate Harvest View Barn 10 out of 10 if there were enough stars for that.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

You will not find a better venue than Harvest View! I had a long list of venues to look at, mostly because this was originally booked for the season we wanted, but as soon as we pushed our wedding back I knew I wanted this amazing venue. We looked at others but booked this one quickly, two years out, and I could not have been happier with my decision. Every single person we ever dealt with was helpful and friendly and the day itself couldn't have been more perfect.
    The venue alone is gorgeous and doesn't need a ton of added decor to pull it together. It is big enough for almost 300 guests and with our 175 guests, I loved that there was more than enough room as compared to most other barn venues that feel squished with that many people.
    Alyssa from Harvest View was our day-of-coordinator and I could not have asked for a better one. She was incredible and helped with so much.
    If you're looking for a rustic but up-scale barn venue with the best team behind it, look no further. If I could re-do our day all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!
    Thank you Harvest View!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

I am so happy that my husband and I chose to celebrate our wedding day at The Harvest View Barn! The land is breathtaking (including the farmhouse and barn) and ALL of the staff are amazing! If you have your wedding here, you will NOT be dissappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 9
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 10

Cathy · Married on 07/21/2018

I ABSOLUTELY loved Harvest View Barn (HVB)!! I knew the moment I drove onto the property that this was the venue for me. The barn was air conditioned and provided 2 separate indoor spaces for the ceremony (lower level of barn) and reception (upper level) which was a must have for me. The barn has so much charm and character already that I didn’t have to break the bank on creating the feel I wanted for my wedding. The farm house to get ready in the morning of was also fabulous!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 11
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 12
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 13
    Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms 14

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

Harvest view barn was the most incredible venue to work with! They provided free rentals of cute decorations since we booked our wedding planner through them. I highly recommend getting your wedding planner through them if you choose this venue, because they made it a complete stress free (and actually fun) process and they know the venue in and out and what works the best! We had Jes and she literally thought of EVERYTHING, to make sure every detail went not only smoothly but perfect. We also did our linens through them and it was more cost effective than going to our caterer and they turned out beautiful. They gave us samples and had us pick out what we wanted for each table, including table cloths, runners, napkins etc, with advice on what colors go well together. During our wedding I had at least 10 people come up to us asking how we found the venue and how beautiful everything was. They have pictures of different set ups people have used in the past and the pros and cons of each to help you pick the perfect lay out! Its been three weeks since we got married and my relatives are still complementing us that it was the best wedding they ever been to and that there was such attention to detail. We had to book the venue without even seeing it and just relying on the pictures on their website because we live in California. I am so glad we did because when we first saw it in person, it was better than the pictures! The property truly takes your breath away.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Vicki · Married on 06/29/2018

Harvest View Barn is a truly beautiful venue and we are so thankful to have chosen the perfect location for our wedding in June. The Hershey family is phenomenal in their communication, attention to the client, and maintenance of their barn. We'd like to thank Crystal Hershey personally for being so professional and personable when planning our day. My husband and I loved Harvest View and highly recommend this location to everyone we know!

Sent on 07/23/2018

MORT · Married on 06/23/2018

Great venue and great people. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lois · Married on 06/08/2018

Our entire day was beautiful beyond words....

Sent on 06/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Our Wedding Day was perfect! We couldn't have been happier. Shirley and her team did an amazing job making sure our day was everything we dreamed of.

Sent on 12/03/2017

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Harvest View Barn was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! The barn is absolutely gorgeous with an amazing balcony that overlooks the property. We really wanted a rustic but elegant venue and Harvest View Barn was exactly that. We looked at a bunch of different barn venues but as soon as we stepped foot in Harvest View Barn we knew it was the one for us! The pond that sits in front of corn fields is an amazing backdrop for the ceremony. The house to get ready in was also wonderful and had separate areas for both the groomsmen and the bridesmaids to get ready in. We received so many compliments about the beauty of the venue! Also, Shirley at Harvest View Barn was a joy to work with! The only thing I wished we would have done was use her as our day of coordinator. Harvest View's prices for the day of coordinating were higher than we wanted to spend, but in the end I think that would have been worth it! I definitely recommend Harvest View Barn to any bride/groom!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Gabby · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone who attended our wedding or has seen pictures has raved about how beautiful the venue is! We had the best time there and the staff made our day so simple! They accommodated us going into the house on the property early that day so we could ensure we had time to finish hair and make up. They worked closely with our day of planner to make sure everything was set and ready for when our day began. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kait · Married on 06/24/2017

The Harvest View Barn was the perfect choice for our wedding day! The barn was spectacular and it was so nice to have the added bonus of the farmhouse to get ready. We barely needed to decorate and all of our guests were blown away by the natural beauty of the venue. The grounds were just lovely and we couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place for our wedding. Shirley, Marc, and Crystal were wonderful to work with and our wedding coordinator Jes was absolutely spectacular. Everything went so smootlyh because of her and her assistant. I am so thrilled with how things went and I would love to host another event some day in the future! Thank you guys for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Judi

Judi · Married on 06/04/2017

There was never a doubt in my mind that our wedding had to be at the HarvestView and they didn't disappoint us day of.
    They treated us, at every turn, with professionalism, respect, warmth, and responsivness. Shirley and Marc are very easy to work with and their team of coordinators are thoughtful, efficient, and thorough. Our guests were wowed by the natural beauty and elegance of the barn but they were especially amazed at the smoothness of the party's timelines - they were never made to feel rushed, or delayed, and the party was one of the smoothest run many had ever attended.
    My requests and desires were always important (thanks Katie!) and our questions and concerns were always address within hours.
    I do not think anyone could possibly be disappointed in making a trip out to see this place.. Flawless parties, effortlessly elegant barn setting and a warm and professional staff - this place needs nothing else!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Lauren Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

We could not be more pleased with our May 2017 wedding at Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms. Shirley, Mark, Angie and the rest of the staff at Harvest View made sure our special day was better than we could have dreamed. After planning and setting up for an outdoor wedding, Angie and her team worked quickly to move the ceremony indoors due to inclement weather - and it was still perfect. The owners were so genuine and happy to take us on a tour of the barn, farmhouse, and property, which solidified our decision to have our wedding at Harvest View Barn. They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and offered many decor items and ideas to help personalize the venue space for our ceremony and reception. All of our guests commented on the beauty of the restored barn and the uniqueness of the venue made the day feel truly magical. We will encourage anyone looking for a rustic venue to choose Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms.

Sent on 08/13/2017