Harvest Moon Events, LLC Reviews

Harvest Moon Events, LLC 6
Harvest Moon Events, LLC 7
  • KM L

Km L · Married on 08/17/2019

Experience was so good, would love to work on another event with them

Quickly assimilated desired esthetics and made practical recommendations based on value. Responded positively with competence and calmness when a natural disaster threatened the major planning for the wedding. Able to work with strong personalities in the family.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Ehrenreich · Married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous team that executed our vision perfectly

My husband and I got married at the High West Distillery in Wanship, UT. We live in Nashville and as a result, we relied heavily on Kasey at Harvest Moon to plan the wedding. Kasey and her team were a pleasure to work with and executed our vision flawlessly and on budget! The team was organized and kept us on a timeline that ensured we secured our vendors and had adequate time to plan around the unique venue.

She was very flexible with us allowing us to determine the level of involvement needed by Harvest Moon for every aspect of the wedding. For example, we chose the photographer, transportation and band but all three of these were recommendations from Kasey. She provided us with a lengthy vendor list, which allowed us to choose the appropriate vendor to meet our desired taste and budget. She was extremely helpful with logistics on the actual wedding day, organizing all of the vendors and ensuring everything went smoothly (even if it didn’t we had no idea!). She was thoughtful bringing us cocktails and snacks during the reception and kept us on track to mingle with all of the guests and keep the flow of the wedding going (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.). She handled last minute requests for a guests book, program and seating chart changes with ease, making the process less stressful for us.

I cannot say enough good things about Kasey and her team. They really went the extra mile to ensure every detail was perfect and that we had the perfect wedding day.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 8
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 9
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 10
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 11
  • Alix

Alix Morrison Railton · Married on 08/05/2019

Harvest Moon is a delight to work with

I've never had an event go so easily and smoothly. Kasey and crew stayed on top of everything--even returning when it began to rain and quickly re arranging for us. Couldn't have been better. Thank you so much. We had a fantastic evening.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommend!

I am so grateful that we chose Harvest Moon's week-of coordination package (plus floral and rentals)! Kasey and her team understood our vision and went above and beyond to create an event that was better than we had ever imagined!

Several months in advance, Kasey was willing to go back and forth on the design plan until we figured out what worked best for our tastes and budget. Then, during the week of our wedding, Kasey sent such a thorough outline of the event that I knew I could relax and leave the details to her!

On the day of our wedding, she and her team were incredible! They were so friendly and pleasant to work with. They were very attentive to detail and executed the design plan flawlessly! The decor looked absolutely stunning! Kasey also took care of everything to make sure that the entire event ran smoothly.

Overall, my husband and I couldn't be happier with Kasey and the Harvest Moon team! I highly recommend them for any event!

Photo Credit: Trevor Hooper http://www.trevorhooperphoto.com/

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 12
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 13
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 14
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

Park City Destination Wedding - Harvest Moon Events

Kasey and her team of professionals at Harvest Moon Events are exceptionally talented, detail oriented, and fun to work with. My husband and I planned our destination wedding in Park City and we are so happy we chose Harvest Moon. Kasey guided us every step of the way and was extremely flexible and mindful of our budget. We worked back and forth a few times on the master list of decor until it met our vision and budget and the process was fun and painless. HME also serves as the florist, which is a wonderful bonus and I was extremely pleased with how gorgeous the bouquets, ceremony, and reception decor looked. My family has told me that several guests commented "this is the best wedding I've ever been to" and I attribute a large portion of this success to HME. Kasey was with me every step of the way on our wedding day (she bounced between overseeing the ceremony and reception set-up, my bridal suite where she delivered the bouquets and helped keep us on schedule, helping my wedding party stay coordinated for the ceremony procession, and even making minor suggestions to the reception schedule due to minor weather - which worked out great). My husband and I truly believe that we would not have a had such a flawless/perfect day without the help of Harvest Moon Events.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 15
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 16
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 17

Connie Buxton · Married on 03/20/2019

A wonderful experience

I would use Harvest Moon again in a heartbeat. I was impressed by Kasey's professionalism, knowledge, and appreciation for my concerns. She took over everything the week of the wedding, and I was able to relax and let someone else finalize and organize all of the details. She was well worth the money spent!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kara · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream Winter Wedding

Kasey and her team were absolutely amazing! I was a little nervous planning an out-of-state wedding, but Kasey was super helpful and made my snowy winter wedding dreams come true. Her attention to detail and ability to bring a vision to life is so worth the investment - I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Sumrall · Married on 01/05/2019

Park City wedding, St Regis Deer Velly

I was a bit anxious planning my destination wedding within a 3 month window. Kasey with Harvest Moon was amazing! She is extremely organized and very pleasant to work with. Kasey pulled together all the vendors and info and my wedding day was beautiful and stress free. Because of her team all I had to worry about was getting my hair and makeup done and putting on my wedding dress. Kasey went above and beyond to help me create the most beautiful and magical wedding in the mountains. I highly recommend Harvest Moon to plan your wedding or any special event! Thank you Kasey!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Jane · Married on 09/21/2018

Kasey was fabulous to work with. She got our vision and executed it to perfection. So organized and professional. A delight to work with. Love Harvest Moon!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Katie · Married on 09/21/2018

Working with them was a dream

I cannot say enough about Harvest Moon. They were our day of planner and florist for our wedding. Kasey was wonderful to work with and anticipated all of my needs and questions. Harvest moon managed to take my ideas (even the craziest of them) and vision and give them life. In the week leading up to our wedding, Harvest moon had everything in hand and gave us a very detailed day-of schedule. On our wedding day, Harvest moon helped me as the bride feel relaxed, and they walked us through everything that would happen. While taking pictures, they made sure we still got hors d’oeuvre and had everything we needed. I seriously cannot come up with more adjectives to describe how fantastic they were and how special and memorable they made our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Rocky · Married on 08/18/2018

Our special day couldn't have been what is was without the help of Harvest Moon. They made our Wedding a flawless day that was so special. Kasey and Lindsay, I can't Thank You and Your team enough for EVERYTHING !

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sally · Married on 08/18/2018

Planning a wedding can be stressful, especially if you are the mother of the bride and she is across the country!! Our first decision was to hire Harvest Moon Events who took all the worry away and guided us every step of the way. From the beginning to the final wedding event, every detail was covered. With my daughters vision and their creative minds, it was truly unique and magical. Kasey Plourde had the answer to every question and even recommended the perfect band that made the night one to remember!!! Thank you Harvest Moon.... and to our amazing wedding coordinator Lindsay Aucunas who made the wedding day run perfect!! MOB, Sally Witz

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 18

Carolyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Kasey, Lindsay, and the team are absolutely the best! My daughter’s wedding was beautiful and perfect. Attention to detail was magnificent. They are kind, creative, organized, attentive, responsive, and fun!!! How Kasey guides you through the journey with ideas and what will and will not work is so very helpful. I highly recommend HME to everyone and would use them again if I have the chance. Couldn’t have done it without them. They handle everything so you can enjoy your night!! Lots of smiley faces and lots of hearts, since I cannot use emoji‘s !!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 26
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 27
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 28

Becca · Married on 07/14/2018

I truly appreciated all of the hard work the team put into our big day. It was absolutely beautiful! My vision was above accomplished and HME truly took the stress of the day, which was SO appreciated. Lindsey and Kasey were nothing but positive and HME worked so well with our venue. Their fast response time also helped to take anxiety away from the wedding planning.

My husband and I received countless compliments on everything from the flow of the day to every last detail of the ceremony/reception. I would book with HME any time in the future (and hope to do so!).

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Honestly the best decision we made in wedding planning was working with Harvest Moon - they were super creative and helped us develop and bring our vision to life, they answered all of our questions even when they were super detailed and months before the wedding, and they were incredibly professional the week/day of and made sure we had a blast at our wedding. HUGE THANK YOU to the HME team, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jill · Married on 12/31/2017

Kasey and the Harvest Moon Team were the perfect choice for our New Years Eve wedding in Utah. The HME team worked tirelessly to bring our dream wedding to life. As most brides will understand, I changed my mind countless times during the process about the vision for our wedding and Kasey was endlessly patient and constantly adapting to meet my needs. When I wanted our reception to feel like a secret garden under the stars, HME came up with the idea to have 800 hanging LED votives suspended at varying heights from the ceiling. As I walked into our reception that night, the space looked so magical it took my breath away. Kasey is attentive to detail, thoughtful, creative, hard-working, and willing to make any idea come to life no matter your budget. We were able to rent fire pits, candles, lanterns, blankets, and so much more seamlessly through her team which was an added bonus! I feel so lucky to not only have had the greatest wedding planner in the world bring our fairytale wedding to life, but to now have also inherited one of the greatest friends. Thank you Harvest Moon Events from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 29

Jenni · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't have imagined pulling off my wedding without Kasey's help! She was super responsive, worked within my budget, did amazing decor, and made sure everything went smooth. We were doing an outdoor ceremony and the morning of my wedding it looked like there was a possibility for rain so the ski resort wanted to move the ceremony inside. Kasey knew how important this was to us and convinced them to wait until about an hour before the ceremony before making the call. I'm sure this was a lot more work for her since she did the decor but she fought to make sure we got what we wanted and I'm so glad she did because everyone still talks about how gorgeous our ceremony was.

If you are looking for the best wedding planner for your special day, look no further. Kasey is hands down the best out there!!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 30
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 31
    Harvest Moon Events, LLC 32

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Harvest Moon exceeded all of our expectations! Kasey and her team seriously do an amazing job. They were able to execute our vision perfectly and then some. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding - they nailed it! Harvest Moon made it so easy to communicate our wants and needs in terms of decor, floral, etc. They worked seamlessly with our vendors and venue to create the perfect wedding for us. Even our photographer and DJ mentioned how thorough and excellent the coordination for the wedding was. Kasey and her team are so professional and such a pleasure to work with, I can't praise them enough!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/03/2017

Although I've never done weddings, I have produced numerous events of all sizes and must say what a delight Kasey and her team are. From the beginning, they were energetic and enthusiastic - completely on board, responsive and proactive. Kasey was also very flexible and willing to work within our budget. She gave us great advice when it came to suggestions about where best to limit costs and where to spend a little extra. She and her assistants were wonderful to have take charge at the rehearsal and through the wedding. I didn't need attempt to remember any details or timelines because I knew they had us completely covered. As the mother of the bride, I could fully relax and enjoy the moment knowing they had it all in hand. They were gracious and calm throughout. I would hire them in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/03/2017

Harvest Moon Events was fantastic!! From our very first phone call, I knew I wanted to work with Kasey. She was incredibly flexible, easy to work with and very responsive. Even though we only hired her for the "week of" coordination services, she was available throughout my planning process to offer advice and support. She also is an incredible florist and decorator! We hired her for many of our decorations and all the flowers. We also did a fair amount of DYI things, which Kasey was very quick to help us arrange on the big day. I would highly recommend Harvest Moon Events!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Laura · Married on 08/12/2017

I recently worked with Kasey for my wedding August 12th, 2017. Kasey and her staff at Harvest Moon Events were all wonderful. She did an AMAZING job setting up the event and working with all our vendors. My new husband and I could not be more pleased with how attentive she was to every detail, and to making our wedding a dream come true. We would highly recommend Harvest Moon Events for any event!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Kasey and her team at Harvest Moon was just the best. We didn't have to worry about a thing the week of our wedding--which was incredible since we planned our Park City wedding as out-of-towners from the East Coast.

Kasey was such a pleasure to work with--genuine, energetic, and super responsive, lending true expertise to our ideas and plans. Kasey took care of coordinating all of the vendors I engaged over the months, and she helped to streamline the flow of the evening to make sure everything moved like clockwork. Leading up to the wedding, it was really helpful to be able to bounce ideas off of Kasey and to hear in her experience what's worked well (and what hasn't). Harvest Moon also took care of our flowers, decor, and layout, and the whole feel could not have been more perfect. The room setup and outdoor space were very conducive to the party vibe, and The flowers and design of the tables were just beautiful, and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Kasey's team even helped us surprise our guests with late night In-and-Out burger!

Highly, highly recommend Kasey and the Harvest Moon team for coordination, floral, and design for any event!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kara · Married on 07/27/2017

Our wedding was straight out of a fairytale with the help of Kasey and the entire Harvest Moon team. They were nothing short of amazing! Kasey was so fun to work with, her timely responses and expert input truly made planning a wedding a breeze. Can we get married all over again? To Kasey and the Harvest Moon team, we can't thank you enough. You're a dream team!!

XO
    Trevor and Kara Lewis

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2017

Kasey was absolutely wonderful! She captured my vision perfectly and pulled everything together seamlessly! I would highly recommend Harvest Moon for any events!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a really positive experience with Kasey at Harvest Moon Events. We were looking for someone who could execute our vision for an "American-Indian" fusion wedding. and she was perfect. We hired her for event design, floral, and "day-of" wedding coordination. Kasey worked well with us and easily understood our ideas and vision for our wedding at Snowbasin Resort. She was available and responsive every step of the way and was flexible with our changing vision and our budget constraints. She coordinated all the vendors that we hired to ensure that everything was seamless on our wedding day. Kasey went through rehearsals with us the day before for both our Catholic and Hindu ceremonies and had a detailed itinerary and was present every second on the wedding day itself, which went flawlessly. Kasey transformed the ski lodge into an enchanting hall with magnificent lighting and centerpieces. Our guests were enamored with all the decor, flowers, ceremonies, and how smoothly everything ran. She was positive, upbeat, easy to work with, and very detail-oriented, which made us have complete faith in her and her team. We would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 06/30/2017