Harvard Club of Boston Reviews

Harvard Club of Boston 7
  • Marley

Marley Brush Claise · Married on 12/31/2018

Beyond-Incredible NYE Wedding

My husband and I got married this past NYE at The Harvard Club of Boston, and neither us nor our guests can stop talking about what an absolutely magical and amazing evening it was. Jennifer Sepulveda, The Club's Catering Sales Manager, was a HUGE part of making the evening incredible. We had some unique requests for how to make our large feel wedding warm and intimate, which included using the space in a totally unconventional way to have our ceremony "pop-up" during the cocktail hour. Even though Jennifer had never done anything like this at The Club before, she was supportive and flexible about helping us make it happen, and ultimately it was the most special, beautiful moment of our lives, surrounded by family and friends. From beginning to end Jennifer was professional and responsive while also being light-hearted. She was an absolutely joy to work, with and made the whole planning process seamless from The Harvard Club's side. Many of our guests (and of course we ourselves) raved that the food was the best wedding meal we'd ever had. The food was delicious at the tasting, but we assumed there was no way it would taste quite that good when made for 200 people at once. We were wrong! The food was OUTSTANDING!! We would recommend The Harvard Club as a wedding venue without any caveats or reservations. Absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Harvard Club of Boston 8

Sarah Levinsky · Married on 11/03/2018

5 Stars Is Not Enough

The Harvard Club of Boston is a picture perfect wedding venue. Not only is it stunningly gorgeous with the absolute best food ever, but Jennifer and her team are first class. From our first meeting, Jennifer made everything so easy. She was responsive, kind and offered suggestions that made planning fun and easy. On our wedding day, she was organized and there for us whenever we needed her. No task was too big or small for her (from bustling my dress to helping guests with seat assignments to reminding us to have some cake!!). The entire day ran smoothly because of her and her team and we are very grateful for that. I can’t stress this enough.... It is SO important to have a Jennifer when you are planning a wedding!!!

Our guests are still raving about our wedding and it makes us so happy. Thank you Jen for making all of our dreams come true on our special day!!! The Harvard Club is the BEST in Boston!!! A+++!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Mike · Married on 09/22/2018

On a scale of 1-10 The Harvard Club of Boston was a “20!” Food, service, staff and ambiance second to none. Best wedding experience I’ve ever had. Why have your wedding anywhere else?
    Mike Lynch WCVB Sports

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Harvard Club of Boston 9

Kimberly · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a wonderful wedding at the Harvard Club Back Bay. Jennifer & Patrick were so easy to work with - they made the day just perfect. Our guests loved the location of the Club/hotel. The FOOD was the best - not the best wedding food - the best actual food. We had the lobster & filet dinner and our guests are still talking about it. Harvard Hall where we had our reception was magnificent and the Massachusetts Room for the ceremony was just stunning. I cannot say enough nice things about Jennifer and the staff at the Harvard Club. My new husband and I are already planning our 5 year anniversary party there - that's how great it was. And all our friends from California, Texas & Florida agreed - they will come back with bells on. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Harvard Club of Boston 14
    Harvard Club of Boston 15
    Harvard Club of Boston 16

Kate · Married on 03/23/2018

We had our wedding reception at the Harvard Club in Back Bay and we truly cannot express how wonderful and amazing the entire experience was! Jennifer, the event coordinator, is absolutely fantastic! I recommend booking the Harvard Club just for her services alone. She is kind, understanding, patient and helped guide us through the entire planning process from start to finish. She is extremely timely and professional in her responses and truly listened to our vision for the wedding and helped execute it flawlessly and smoothly. We honestly cannot say enough good things about Jennifer, she truly is lovely.

The rest of the staff at the Harvard Club is just as wonderful. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and accommodating in helping us make (and then move around) all of our room reservations. The venue is absolutely stunning and the food is amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food and tell us how good everything tasted and how much they enjoyed everything at the Harvard Club. We cannot recommend the Harvard Club more!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/20/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding at the Harvard Club & continue to hear about it from our guests 5yrs later! It is the perfect location if you are looking for classic Boston elegance while still being in the heart of downtown; it truly is a hidden gem. The service is exceptional and every detail is attended to; they make you feel like royalty. Jennifer, the wedding coordinator, is incredible and makes the night flow flawlessly, I had zero worries and was able to enjoy the evening. You could not ask for a more beautiful location with phenomenal service, I highly recommend and your guests will be wowed!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Harvard Club of Boston 17
    Harvard Club of Boston 18
    Harvard Club of Boston 19
    Harvard Club of Boston 20
    Harvard Club of Boston 21
    Harvard Club of Boston 22

A · Married on 10/08/2017

The Harvard Club of Boston was the ideal venue for our wedding--the space was beautiful, staff professional, and Jennifer was a dream to work with. I would recommend it to any couple in an instant.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Words can't express how amazing Jennifer and everyone at the Harvard Club were throughout the wedding planning process and my wedding day. They truly deserve the title of best ballroom in Boston, and my now husband and I were so fortunate to have our wedding there. Jennifer guided us through the entire planning process and coordinated everything with our various vendors. On the day of, she made sure that my husband and I had a specific person dedicated to making sure we had food and anything else we might need. My favorite moment of the day was when Jennifer ushered my husband and I into the ballroom before opening it up to guests. It was a quiet moment for the two of us to enjoy the beautiful room and have a moment together. And then as soon as our guests walked in, everyone's breath was taken away by the beauty of the room and the set up (which neither my husband or I deserve any credit for). I had so many people come up to me and say that this was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to/that we had the best food/etc. You cannot go wrong by choosing to have your wedding at the Harvard Club!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Sadie · Married on 09/30/2017

The Harvard Club is amazing!!! Every single person there was extremely professional, caring, thoughtful and fun. Jennifer Sepulveda is WONDERFUL! She is extremely nice, calm, responsive, professional and thoughtful. She made our wedding day so smooth and FUN. I cannot recommend Jennifer and the Harvard Club more highly!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Holly · Married on 06/04/2016

The Harvard Club was wonderful to work with from the first call to the wedding itself a year later, and took such lovely care of us every step of the way. Everyone who worked with us was fantastic, most especially Social Events Manager Jennifer Sepulveda (aka bride’s lifesaver!), who with utmost professionalism, kindness and insight, kept things beautifully organized and on track while making it all seem effortless. The Club made our wedding magical, but it was Jennifer who knew what to do to make our wedding just right for us!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Laurence · Married on 12/19/2015

My family has celebrated so many occasions at the Harvard Club, including my Bar Mitzvah, sixty-plus Thanksgiving Dinners, several graduation parties and a gala surprise party, it was inconceivable that we should pick any other venue for our second-time-around wedding. Even with the background of legacy and tradition which surrounded this decision, I must say that the choice was excellent. Social Events Manager Jennifer Sepulveda skillfully guided us from first discussion a year ago through the whirlwind of activities that the actual event entails. She is a consummate professional, and her prior experience working with the band, photographer and florist made our planning process easier. The recently renovated clubhouse provided a great backdrop for our event, the food was spectacular with a wide variety of menu options available to us, the service was courteous and efficient. We highly recommend Jennifer and her staff and this marvelous old Boston location to anyone contemplating an event.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Beautiful venue, excellent food, very accommodating staff. Perfect for a traditional, classic wedding. We got a ton of compliments on the food and how beautiful the venue was :)

Sent on 05/31/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer and the entire Harvard Club team were an absolute pleasure. They went above and beyond to ensure our vision could come to life within our budget and executed it flawlessly. Harvard Hall is a Boston gem and I would highly recommend the venue and staff for any event. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Pam · Married on 06/09/2018

Jennifer was the best! Responsive, professional, accessible and always willing to offer a helpful solution. She and her staff made planning and the wedding a seamless event. They took all of our desires and turned them into an elegant affair that was perfect. Harvard Hall looked stately and beautiful. It truly is the Best of Boston,

Sent on 07/27/2018

Gretchen · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Harvard Club on Commonwealth Ave in June. I could not have been more pleased with how the club managed the planning process, but was even more thrilled with the day itself. Jennifer coordinated the day for us, and she was wonderful! She carefully walked us through all of the details, listened to our requests, and pitched ideas that made the most of the space. The event itself was beautiful and the guests raved about the gorgeous ballroom and the food/drinks. Jennifer welcomed my husband and me to the club following the wedding with glasses of champagne and appetizers, giving us a moment to rest and enjoy our day before the reception. We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding and would highly recommend the Harvard Club as a venue to any friend.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

The Harvard Club was just voted the best ballroom in Boston for a reason. The wedding was spectacular, and Jennifer Sepulveda was a dream to work with. I think brides have a misconception that they need to be Harvard grads to use the space - they don't, they just need to be willing to become members of the organization, which offers some great events year round. If you're looking for old-world feel in the heart of the city, don't pass this up. Our guests were blown away, and as beautiful as the venue was, it never felt stuffy. Everyone had a blast from start to finish.

Sent on 10/26/2017

The venue for ceremony and reception are beautiful if you're going for that traditional Boston look. Our photos turned out amazing. The food was also very good - our guests loved it!

Sent on 10/13/2014