Hart's Celebration Center Reviews

1 | Marion, IN

1 Reviews for Hart's Celebration Center

Chaya · Married on 06/23/2018

Hart's Celebration Center really made our wedding day a very special one. Roger and Beth Hart allowed us ample time to set up and prep. They accommodated everyone's needs, even took good care of Nanny. They returned calls, met us at the venue at any given notice, very friendly and willing to assist with our big day preparations. There is a huge range of items to rent at a very reasonable price.
    They allowed me to have glitter! (Are you serious?? YES, GLITTER) This was the highlight of our wedding; my glitter...was everywhere!!! Everything was absolutely beautiful. We had so many wonderful compliments about our venue, the wedding, the reception, the food, the cake and the DJ. Other compliments were; the location, the rooms to get ready, restroom facilities, cleanliness, huge yard, plenty of room for everyone, huge kitchen, very comforting, welcoming and so much more. I would highly recommend Hart's Celebration Center. We will forever have wonderful, happy memories of our wedding day. Thank you Roger and Beth for allowing our wedding to be OUR BEST DAY EVER!!!! THANK YOU!!

Steven & Chaya Ybarra