Hart My Style Reviews

Hart My Style 5
Hart My Style 6
Hart My Style 7

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved her work! I had so many compliments and looking at pictures I think to myself, "why cant I be this pretty all the time!?" I still looked very much like myself, it was a natural look, but the makeup a million times enhanced my looks. My mom, sister, and maid of honor also got their makeup done and they were absolutely beautiful!

Hart My Style 8
    Hart My Style 9
    Hart My Style 10
    Hart My Style 11
    Hart My Style 12

Alejandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Liz and JC did a great job! I was worried I would feel too fake and overdone, but they knew exactly what to do and it looked great!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

This lady is amazing with makeup.. and the hairstylist JC was amazing, he definitely has a special touch!! They are both kind, patient and
    very accommodating to all my bridesmaids and especially me.. I had so many compliments and my pictures are amazing!! Thank you!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Liz did a wonderful job on mine and 6 other ladies for my wedding day! She traveled all the way out to east Texas to get us ready and she was on time and so fun to work with. I would use her again.

Hart My Style 13
    Hart My Style 14
    Hart My Style 15

Daniella · Married on 11/17/2017

Liz and her team made my wedding day a dream come true! I couldn't recommend a better company to trust with hair and make-up! She made sure every detail was perfect, and made the entire process very smooth!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Liz to do my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and loved so much that I hired her for my wedding day! Her team did an amazing job on my mother and bridesmaids! I was so happy with their service that I could not ask for a better experience. Thank you Liz and your team for making us look beautiful!

Krista · Married on 08/25/2017

Wouldn't of changed a thing! I went into to this without a trial and Liz definitely did exactly what I asked for plus some! All the girls and I where very pleased with their work!!!! Definitely will be booking again!

Diana · Married on 05/13/2017

Liz & her hair stylist were great. Our makeup looked so beautiful & natural. It was all of our first time getting it airbrushed. I've known Liz since middle school so it was great to see her again. It was an honor to have her come to us at our church and doll all of us up. I would definitely use Liz & her hair stylist again for another event. She even helped recommend other makeup products for everyday wear. Everything went so smooth from the booking to the day of the wedding. I am glad I did not choose anyone else. Love her and her amazing gift!

Christina · Married on 03/31/2017

Liz and her team were amazing and did a fabulous time getting me and my girls ready for our big day. They made us all look fabulous and our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night! Leading up to the wedding Liz was very flexible with scheduling bridal hair and makeup around bad weather days!! In the future I will always reach out to Liz for all of our special events for hair and makeup. You can't go wrong with her ??

Justina · Married on 02/25/2017

Hartmystyle is the best. My makeup turned out better than I dreamed of for my wedding. I received so many compliments and highly recommend hartmystyle

Eli · Married on 01/21/2017

Excellent service, highly recommended, Liz is a very professional makeup artist, I had my makeup done with her last week and loved it

Shelby · Married on 08/13/2016

Just do it!! Liz and Kris did the makeup for a total of 8 of us and JC did all of our hair ON HIS OWN!! They were able to get us all ready in 3 hours and we looked amazing!!! I was so happy with all the results and how much fun we had with them while getting ready. Kris was hilarious and Liz did such an amazing job on my makeup. I would use them over and over again if I could.

I really love the work Liz does. She is a professional on makeup. I will definitely hired her for my next event. I really recommend her to everyone. Awesome Job.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Liz has done my makeup on two separate occasions, the first time I had a horrific breakout and she showed me the power of what a good airbrush makeup application could do for my face. The last time she did my makeup I wanted to try something different and we did a full coverage wedding style application since I just got engaged! I looked absolutely stunning and I looooooooooved my makeup. My eyeliner was phenomenal, my eyebrows looked natural and soft, my skin glowed and she gave me Kylie Jenner's lips! She's really really good at what she does and is continually acquiring education and new techniques to share with her clients. I will continue to recommend Liz to my friends because I HART HER STYLE!

Lizz · Married on 05/20/2016

Both hair and makeup artists were very outgoing and friendly and they did an amazing job! Loved it all, would definitely go to them again!!!

Valerie · Married on 04/09/2016

The makeup she did on me was so beautiful !

Mrs. · Married on 04/09/2016

Liz was AWESOME on my wedding day!! There are really no words to describe how awesome her team was with hair and makeup. They were prompt, kind and social with my party, and they made all of us BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, before the wedding day, Liz was so fast in her responses to me via text. I really wanted to cover my tattoo on my arm since I was wearing a strapless dress, and she answered all of my questions and even offered suggestions on what to buy to cover it. Ladies, SHE IS THE BEST!! Even my hubby mentioned how beautiful my makeup was!! Choose Liz, you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Abigail · Married on 02/29/2016

Liz is an awesome makeup artist. She works with you on whatever look you are going with. She showed me how to apply my makeup and made it simple for me since I don't use much makeup. She does beautiful work and would definitely want her to do my makeup again. Thanks Liz!

Anabel · Married on 01/31/2016

Liz Hartman is an experienced, talented consummate professional. She is not only knowledgeable in many facets of beauty but also creatively talented,giving you an all around wonderful, full experience. As someone that has utilized her services many times, I highly recommend her for all your beauty needs.

Evangeline · Married on 01/30/2016

Hart My Style has provided me with the make up I could ever ask for. She's very professional, knowledge, and easy to be around. "Thank you for making me look beautiful, I really appreciate it." Thank you Hart My Style.

Raynell · Married on 11/28/2015

Liz responded promptly to my inquiries which made the booking process super easy. On the big day, Liz and her hairstylist arrived on time and did an absolutely amazing job! I got so many compliments! I would use Hart my Style again in a Hart beat!

Viri · Married on 11/28/2015

I hired liz and her team and they were outstanding they did an awesome job. Liz did just what I wanted on my make up and Abigail did great on my hair . My hair and make up looked good all night long. They did 7 other girls and they did it in the time we wanted all my girls loved it. I will definetly recommend liz and her team. I will be using Liz for future events :) great job

Amazing! Fabulous! Oustanding! Liz and her team did such a marvelous job on myself, my mother and my wedding party. Not only was our makeup and hair on point but they were all so personable and quick! Even my two year old daughter (Flower Girl) enjoyed getting her hair done. Liz was clear about about the process, prices and answered all my questions within a very reasonable time. Our makeup lasted for HOURS and we were all so glad we decided on airbrush. You should definitely book with Hart My Style! We give them 80 million thumbs up!

• Y

Yanira · Married on 10/24/2015

She is the best we appreciate all she does for us we love our makeup she drove all the way to port lavaca whit the ugly weather we love liz