Hart My Style Reviews

Hart My Style 5
Hart My Style 6
Hart My Style 7

Summer Conner · Married on 08/25/2019

Made me look beautiful on my special day!

She showed up on time and was so sweet. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look beautiful. I would definitely recommend her, as she was recommended to me by a friend.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Jessia

Jessia Montoya · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Liz airbrushed my make up perfectly along with double lashes! Hands down the best make up I’ve had done for a show day!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Julianna

Julianna Falcone · Married on 06/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Liz and her team did such an AMAZING job on myself and my bridesmaids! They were on time, and knocked us all out very fast. Hair and makeup lasted all night and I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Hart My Style 8
    Hart My Style 9
  • Dr.

Dr. Brittany Hines · Married on 03/23/2019

A Beautiful Stylist who knows how to bring out the Beauty in Everyone she works on!!!

Liz did my makeup & the makeup for my whole bridal party for my Sonoma, CA wedding. Everyone looked amazing & felt beautiful! My husband said he liked how I looked like me (since she persuaded me to go with my normal red lip color) just more glammed up! She was so fun to get ready with & you can tell how passionate she is about what she does, in how she pays attention to all the details! She even checked in with me before the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed & that I knew she had all her stuff ready for my big day! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist, to make sure everyone was photo-ready!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Hart My Style 10
  • Megan

Megan Vogel · Married on 03/09/2019

Above & beyond!!

Liz was able to fit me in last minute for hair / make up!! She definitely saved the day! I had no clue what i wanted but she did her magic & made me beautiful! Everything i wanted & more!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Hart My Style 11
    Hart My Style 12

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved her work! I had so many compliments and looking at pictures I think to myself, "why cant I be this pretty all the time!?" I still looked very much like myself, it was a natural look, but the makeup a million times enhanced my looks. My mom, sister, and maid of honor also got their makeup done and they were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Hart My Style 13
    Hart My Style 14
    Hart My Style 15
    Hart My Style 16
    Hart My Style 17

Alejandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Liz and JC did a great job! I was worried I would feel too fake and overdone, but they knew exactly what to do and it looked great!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

This lady is amazing with makeup.. and the hairstylist JC was amazing, he definitely has a special touch!! They are both kind, patient and
    very accommodating to all my bridesmaids and especially me.. I had so many compliments and my pictures are amazing!! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Liz did a wonderful job on mine and 6 other ladies for my wedding day! She traveled all the way out to east Texas to get us ready and she was on time and so fun to work with. I would use her again.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Hart My Style 18
    Hart My Style 19
    Hart My Style 20

Daniella · Married on 11/17/2017

Liz and her team made my wedding day a dream come true! I couldn't recommend a better company to trust with hair and make-up! She made sure every detail was perfect, and made the entire process very smooth!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Liz to do my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and loved so much that I hired her for my wedding day! Her team did an amazing job on my mother and bridesmaids! I was so happy with their service that I could not ask for a better experience. Thank you Liz and your team for making us look beautiful!

Sent on 01/08/2018

London · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing makeup artist!

Lizette is the bomb dot com!!!!! She’s always on time and her work is just beautiful! I’m super picky when it comes to my makeup and she nails it every single time!!! I will continue to use her for life!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Krista · Married on 08/25/2017

Wouldn't of changed a thing! I went into to this without a trial and Liz definitely did exactly what I asked for plus some! All the girls and I where very pleased with their work!!!! Definitely will be booking again!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Diana · Married on 05/13/2017

Liz & her hair stylist were great. Our makeup looked so beautiful & natural. It was all of our first time getting it airbrushed. I've known Liz since middle school so it was great to see her again. It was an honor to have her come to us at our church and doll all of us up. I would definitely use Liz & her hair stylist again for another event. She even helped recommend other makeup products for everyday wear. Everything went so smooth from the booking to the day of the wedding. I am glad I did not choose anyone else. Love her and her amazing gift!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Christina · Married on 03/31/2017

Liz and her team were amazing and did a fabulous time getting me and my girls ready for our big day. They made us all look fabulous and our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night! Leading up to the wedding Liz was very flexible with scheduling bridal hair and makeup around bad weather days!! In the future I will always reach out to Liz for all of our special events for hair and makeup. You can't go wrong with her ??

Sent on 05/22/2017

Justina · Married on 02/25/2017

Hartmystyle is the best. My makeup turned out better than I dreamed of for my wedding. I received so many compliments and highly recommend hartmystyle

Sent on 03/16/2017

Eli · Married on 01/21/2017

Excellent service, highly recommended, Liz is a very professional makeup artist, I had my makeup done with her last week and loved it

Sent on 12/23/2016

Shelby · Married on 08/13/2016

Just do it!! Liz and Kris did the makeup for a total of 8 of us and JC did all of our hair ON HIS OWN!! They were able to get us all ready in 3 hours and we looked amazing!!! I was so happy with all the results and how much fun we had with them while getting ready. Kris was hilarious and Liz did such an amazing job on my makeup. I would use them over and over again if I could.

Sent on 09/19/2016

I really love the work Liz does. She is a professional on makeup. I will definitely hired her for my next event. I really recommend her to everyone. Awesome Job.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Liz has done my makeup on two separate occasions, the first time I had a horrific breakout and she showed me the power of what a good airbrush makeup application could do for my face. The last time she did my makeup I wanted to try something different and we did a full coverage wedding style application since I just got engaged! I looked absolutely stunning and I looooooooooved my makeup. My eyeliner was phenomenal, my eyebrows looked natural and soft, my skin glowed and she gave me Kylie Jenner's lips! She's really really good at what she does and is continually acquiring education and new techniques to share with her clients. I will continue to recommend Liz to my friends because I HART HER STYLE!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Lizz · Married on 05/20/2016

Both hair and makeup artists were very outgoing and friendly and they did an amazing job! Loved it all, would definitely go to them again!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Valerie · Married on 04/09/2016

The makeup she did on me was so beautiful !

Sent on 04/14/2016

Mrs. · Married on 04/09/2016

Liz was AWESOME on my wedding day!! There are really no words to describe how awesome her team was with hair and makeup. They were prompt, kind and social with my party, and they made all of us BEAUTIFUL!!! Also, before the wedding day, Liz was so fast in her responses to me via text. I really wanted to cover my tattoo on my arm since I was wearing a strapless dress, and she answered all of my questions and even offered suggestions on what to buy to cover it. Ladies, SHE IS THE BEST!! Even my hubby mentioned how beautiful my makeup was!! Choose Liz, you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Abigail · Married on 02/29/2016

Liz is an awesome makeup artist. She works with you on whatever look you are going with. She showed me how to apply my makeup and made it simple for me since I don't use much makeup. She does beautiful work and would definitely want her to do my makeup again. Thanks Liz!

Sent on 02/22/2016