Hart My Style Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Sandra
    Sandra J. Married on 04/23/2022

Loveeed the outcome!

I’m always flying back to Houston for special occasions, and since I’m no longer living there it’s always hard to find an artist to do my makeup and hair. I’ve had two special occasions within this last year and have booked an appt with Hart My Style both times and have not been disappointed . Absolutely LOVED the outcome every time .
    Since I’m always on the go, the fact that the artist can come to you is a major plus ! Any future events that are in the Houston area , this will absolutely be my go to!
    Rose H. Married on 04/09/2022

Hair&Makeup

Hart My Style they were top notch service we had the pleasure of working with Kris and Emma. Makeup and hair Artist did wonderful we looked amazing. We were absolutely flawless. Quality of makeup and hair was perfect. Liz owner keep in touch with every other aspect was wonderful to work with. Totally recommended Hart My Style fir you very special day.
    Tirsa R. Married on 06/15/2021

quinceanera makeup and hair

Lizz and her team did a n amazing job with our makeup and hair for my daughter Quince!
    she look amazing the whole night the makeup was perfect and she made it look so natural . They were very professional and very friendly made us feel very comfortable. we will definitely recommend her to our family and friends
  • Alysha
    Alysha T. Married on 04/24/2021

Loved My Hair and Makeup!

Liz and her team did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my engagement photos! The look was exactly what I asked for, natural and glamorous and my hair withstood the Houston humidity! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for quality service at a great price point!
    Brenda Married on 11/02/2020

Amazing Experience

I booked Liz and her team for two people (same day, different locations) and both ladies hair and make-up looked very nice and classy. They were punctual, offered great customer service and listened to their needs. We will definitely be contacting Liz again.
    Bailee B. Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding day makeup and hair

Liz was fantastic. She met me at my home very early in the morning and was very punctual. She listened closely to what I wanted and the end result was better than I expected. The makeup lasted all day and I loved how my hair looked in pictures. I was so happy I found out about Hart my style!!!
  • Crista
    Crista M. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing & Friendly

Liz and her team were amazing. Super friendly and on time. We loved our make-up and hair! Would definitely recommend her.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/23/2020

THE best! Highly recommend

I was obsessed with my hair and makeup for my wedding! I received so many compliments (even from the hubby).
    They were also very flexible and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend!
  • Jessie
    Jessica F. Married on 01/05/2020

Makeup & Hair

Liz & Diana did the makeup & hair for myself on my wedding day along with 5 of my girls! They did a great job and were very friendly. I would highly recommend Hart My Style!
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 10/11/2019

Out of towners

These two girls came highly recommended and coming from out of town to my sons wedding I had to go off of reviews. They did an excellent job with the bride (she was glowing and radiant) me
    (mother of the groom) and my granddaughter we got so many compliments on both our hair and makeup in person and on Facebook. I highly recommend them. They were on time professional and did an amazing job based on each of our ages and needs.
    Summer C. Married on 08/25/2019

Made me look beautiful on my special day!

She showed up on time and was so sweet. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look beautiful. I would definitely recommend her, as she was recommended to me by a friend.
  • Jessia
    Jessia M. Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Liz airbrushed my make up perfectly along with double lashes! Hands down the best make up I’ve had done for a show day!
  • Julianna
    Julianna F. Married on 06/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Liz and her team did such an AMAZING job on myself and my bridesmaids! They were on time, and knocked us all out very fast. Hair and makeup lasted all night and I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked! Highly recommend!
  • Dr.
    Dr. B. Married on 03/23/2019

A Beautiful Stylist who knows how to bring out the Beauty in Everyone she works on!!!

Liz did my makeup & the makeup for my whole bridal party for my Sonoma, CA wedding. Everyone looked amazing & felt beautiful! My husband said he liked how I looked like me (since she persuaded me to go with my normal red lip color) just more glammed up! She was so fun to get ready with & you can tell how passionate she is about what she does, in how she pays attention to all the details! She even checked in with me before the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed & that I knew she had all her stuff ready for my big day! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist, to make sure everyone was photo-ready!
  • Megan
    Megan V. Married on 03/09/2019

Above & beyond!!

Liz was able to fit me in last minute for hair / make up!! She definitely saved the day! I had no clue what i wanted but she did her magic & made me beautiful! Everything i wanted & more!!
    Amanda Married on 09/08/2018
    I loved her work! I had so many compliments and looking at pictures I think to myself, "why cant I be this pretty all the time!?" I still looked very much like myself, it was a natural look, but the makeup a million times enhanced my looks. My mom, sister, and maid of honor also got their makeup done and they were absolutely beautiful!
    Alejandra Married on 09/07/2018
    Liz and JC did a great job! I was worried I would feel too fake and overdone, but they knew exactly what to do and it looked great!
    Jessica Married on 04/28/2018
    This lady is amazing with makeup.. and the hairstylist JC was amazing, he definitely has a special touch!! They are both kind, patient and
    very accommodating to all my bridesmaids and especially me.. I had so many compliments and my pictures are amazing!! Thank you!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 03/17/2018
    Liz did a wonderful job on mine and 6 other ladies for my wedding day! She traveled all the way out to east Texas to get us ready and she was on time and so fun to work with. I would use her again.
    Elizabeth Married on 03/10/2018
    I booked liz and her team from a Facebook bride to bride page where I saw her company. I went and googled her and though hey why not she has amazing work I’ll book a trial. As soon as I saw my face I had to book, there was no hesitation.
    The day of my wedding came and she was amazing. We laughed and told stories, she was so awesome it was like she had everything we needed (litte extras) in her purse. I would definitely recommend her and her team to any bride or anyone looking for hair and makeup for any type of occasion. 5 stars!!!
    Daniella Married on 11/17/2017
    Liz and her team made my wedding day a dream come true! I couldn't recommend a better company to trust with hair and make-up! She made sure every detail was perfect, and made the entire process very smooth!!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/11/2017
    I hired Liz to do my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and loved so much that I hired her for my wedding day! Her team did an amazing job on my mother and bridesmaids! I was so happy with their service that I could not ask for a better experience. Thank you Liz and your team for making us look beautiful!
    London Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing makeup artist!

Lizette is the bomb dot com!!!!! She’s always on time and her work is just beautiful! I’m super picky when it comes to my makeup and she nails it every single time!!! I will continue to use her for life!!!!
    Krista Married on 08/25/2017
    Wouldn't of changed a thing! I went into to this without a trial and Liz definitely did exactly what I asked for plus some! All the girls and I where very pleased with their work!!!! Definitely will be booking again!
    Diana Married on 05/13/2017
    Liz & her hair stylist were great. Our makeup looked so beautiful & natural. It was all of our first time getting it airbrushed. I've known Liz since middle school so it was great to see her again. It was an honor to have her come to us at our church and doll all of us up. I would definitely use Liz & her hair stylist again for another event. She even helped recommend other makeup products for everyday wear. Everything went so smooth from the booking to the day of the wedding. I am glad I did not choose anyone else. Love her and her amazing gift!