Harshita Mahajan Photography Reviews

6 | Berea, OH

6 Reviews for Harshita Mahajan Photography

Sarah Vanness · Married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful and Unforgettable

My husband and I got married at the MetroHealth Trauma Center very last minute after we found out my husband was going to make a full recovery. Harshita was there within a 24-48 hr notice and did an AMAZING job!!! This is a time we will never forget and we have so many wonderful pictures to capture the memory all thanks to Harshita!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Harshita Mahajan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I felt blessed to be there at this time for you. This was the most rewarding wedding I have ever documented and I pray for a swift and complete recovery for Scott

Shirley Pineda · Married on 01/27/2019

Glamour shots all the way around! Most beautiful explanation of photogenic selections I’ve ever seen! Harshita has an extraordinary talent !

I will never have Anyone else Administer my photographic needs! Harshita is the Best. I was blessed to have her photograph our Renewal Vows. The Wedding was not without imperfections... but her Photography never showed any of that. She’s a true professional. Very Reasonable and accommodating. I truly respect her Expertise and Friendliness to me and our Wedding Participants. Thanks again for making a Special Day even better. God Bless.
    Regards... Shirley Pineda

Sent on 03/03/2020

Stephanie Bader · Married on 10/14/2017

Great job!

Harshita did a wonderful job meeting our needs and made our special day great! We especially loved the book she made! It told a story and we loved it!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Elizabeth Mcdermott · Married on 10/29/2016

Captured all of the best moments

Harshita knew right where to be throughout the entire wedding to capture the best, most intimate moments with family and friends. The photos she staged with my husband and I after the ceremony were so awesome and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. She was extremely professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or special event! We cherish the photos that she captured on our wedding day. and we’re so happy we went with the right person for the job!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Harshita Mahajan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! It was such a pleasure shooting your wedding! I wish you and Michael all the very best!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Harshita did a beautiful job capturing our special day! She was easy to work with and really invested herself in what we asked for. She took the time to meet with us at the venue in advance and made us feel like our wedding day was just as important to her as to us! She left no question unanswered and was always an e-mail or phone call away. We couldn't be happier with the finished product and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Deborah · Married on 05/14/2016

Harshita did a Wonderful job for our daughters wedding. She is very professional and organized. She is also so sweet and kind. We Love her! Tom and Debbie Lohman

Sent on 03/20/2017