Harrybrooke Park and Harden House Museum Reviews

4 Reviews for Harrybrooke Park and Harden House Museum

• Matt

Matt W · Married on 09/19/2019

Unique and gorgeous

The staff was extremely accommodating and the venue is beautiful and unique. It was a very special and memorable experience to have our wedding here. I couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Harrybrooke Park and Harden House Museum's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Matt! It was our pleasure to host your special day - and we wish you both a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness!
  • Christopher

Christopher Bachman · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic Wedding Venue/Team

Working with Harrybrooke Park and their staff was an absolute delight. We found them to be extremely professional, responsive, fun, and knowledgeable. Our wedding would not have been as great a success if it wasn't for their guidance and participation.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Harrybrooke Park and Harden House Museum's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! From us at Harrybrooke Park, we wish you and Monika a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love! Congratulations again and we hope to see you around the park!

Megan Song · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing view with the best service

Harrybrooke Park is an amazing place for wedding. It has great view, like pavilion, a lot of trees, stairs and pathways among trees, pond and creek. It's very spacious as well. A 3 bedroom museum, a small pavilion, a large pavilion, a ceremony garden, and a huge lawn area ---- enough to put a huge tent, plus picnic, game, photo booth and anything you want. Service is another outstanding feature here. Billy and Lindsey cannot be more helpful for my wedding. Lindsey walked me through the whole preparation, and provided lists of catering companies, florists, etc. They are there for the rehearsal the night before, and as on-site coordinator at the day of. You can imagine how important they are. I thought I've fully prepared with a 5-sheet spreadsheet arranging everything for the decoration and the day of, but without Billy and Lindsey, my wedding won't be as smooth. The venue is also very flexible. I had tours in several venues, and Harrybrooke Park is the only one that you can use it for the whole weekend. We started decoration on Saturday noon, left for rehearsal dinner at around 8:30pm and my wedding is at Sunday noon. Some venues only allow you to arrive 4 hours in advance. I don't know how people can finish setting up in that short time, especially if your wedding will be at noon.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the colors in the park are AMAAAAZING!! My photographer was inspired right away when he got into the museum, where my bridesmaids and I did the makeup and dressed up. Turquoise and classic warm flowers, they are perfect in pictures.

All in all, you won't regret choosing this venue. Billy and Lindsey are my family now. My husband and I said we would come back for our anniversaries in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Harrybrooke Park and Harden House Museum's reply:

Megan, from us at Harrybrooke we are honored to have been able to host your special day! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. We look forward to seeing you at the park in the future to celebrate your anniversaries! We wish you both and your families a life full of happiness, laughter, and love! :)

Paige Vaillancourt · Married on 06/15/2019

Could not have asked for a better venue!

From start to finish, Harrybrooke and its staff were amazing. They were accommodating, professional, and so much fun to work with. Lindsey was excellent at keeping the event moving smoothly and making sure all the small details were taken care of. Billy, the Park Director, was our officiant and he wrote vows tailored for us that made everyone laugh and cry. The passion that the staff have for the park and its history truly shows. And the park and museum itself were breathtaking. Our photographer had a field day with the location. Being able to get ready in a beautiful museum with all its gorgeous lighting was different and the perfect scene for pictures. The immaculately manicured gated garden was made to be a ceremony location. Guests were able to take a short walk to the pavilion for cocktail hour and the reception, play lawn games, and had access to actual bathrooms (which was hard for us to find for a park setting). The park is also close to hotels and amenities, which was great for our out-of-town guests. This place really had it all: wonderful staff, water features, wooded areas, gardens, the museum, and, oh yeah, peacocks! The hidden gem of New Milford absolutely lived up to its name.

Sent on 06/16/2019