Harry O Productions Reviews

231 Reviews for Harry O Productions

1 User photo

Harry O Productions 1

Sean · Married on 09/02/2012

Harry dj'd our wedding last weekend at Springs Preserve and did a great job. He dealt with our requests, even busting out some deep groove mixes on his turntables, creating some loops for our introductions, and dancing with the kids and adults, alike (even teaching some ballet and line-dancing moves). He's a consummate professional and made the entire day easier and more fun. The only suggestion that I would have is to be very clear with Harry about what you want and don't want (e.g., we didn't want line dancing or modern R&B, but we didn't make that as clear as we should have--I'm sure he would have accommodated). He made the night more fun and kept the energy going all night long.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2012

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and we wanted out guests to feel like they had been to the best party that Vegas had to offer. DJ Harry O made that happen with the great music and knowledge of how to keep the party going. Once people got on the dance floor, it was never empty. My husband and I also loved the video dj service that he offered. It was well worth it. Having the video of Kermit the Frog singing Rainbow Connection as I danced with my father was perfection. DJ Harry O knows how to feel out a crowd and pick the music that best suits it. He is very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend him in heartbeat.

Sent on 08/23/2012

David · Married on 07/28/2012

DJ Harry O is an absolute PROFESSIONAL. I am so GLAD I went with Harry for our wedding. From the moment I spoke to Harry, I knew immediately I had to hire him. He has such an extensive background in music coupled with his unparalleled experience with weddings that really makes him stand out from the rest of the deejays.

Harry is more than just a basic DJ. As the master of our ceremonies, he put on a display of great showmanship along with an organized, attentiveness in order to get every detail right. Our wedding couldn't have gone smoothly without him. Harry is very accessible and responsive. He is accommodating and always made time for us to speak with him. He makes it a point to always get everything right.

My wife and I spoke to Harry on multiple occasions on the phone for hours at a time. Harry was always completely professional and is very well organized. He set up a basic timeline and we talked through EVERYTHING and he always had great suggestions and listened to every concern and question we had.

We had our wedding in a venue that Harry had never been to. When we had questions about the layout, Harry took it upon himself to physically go to the venue to do a site walk through to make sure everything was good from his perspective. He did A LOT for us on the day of the wedding and went well beyond expectations through his efforts to make our day very memorable and stress-free. We didn't have to worry about anything that day and thoroughly enjoyed every moment because of it. Harry even stepped on to the dance floor! That's dedication right there!!

We heard so many compliments from our guests about Harry. Everyone raved about how good of a DJ he is and a few particular friends who have been to countless weddings even proclaimed DJ Harry O as the best DJ they have ever encountered.

Beyond just being a great dj and organizer, DJ Harry O is also very unique as he has a video component that he offers as a part of his dj services. It's a no-brainer to upgrade. The video worked really well for our wedding. Harry accommodated us by displaying our custom logos during the dinner hour and we did our slideshow through it as well. We didn't have to mess with bringing our own projector and create more headaches. Harry just handled everything. The video is super fun on the dance floor while the music is playing. I think it's absolutely necessary to upgrade if you have the chance because it is just so worth it.

DJ Harry O is the only DJ you should contact. His experience, professionalism and attention to detail will be a huge difference to make your wedding day memorable without any glitches. Harry provides true quality and value that is hard to duplicate. You can't fake passion.

Thank you Harry!!!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Angie · Married on 07/21/2012

If you guys haven't heard of DJ Harry O, you guys are missing out! We been to too many weddings where the DJ either put us to sleep or the band was in another language and we couldn't relate. DJ Harry O, talked to us a few months before the wedding asking us what type of music we enjoy listening too and what he should or should not play. He was awesome! We wanted the wedding to be a party and he understood that. He got the crowd going and worked with Andrea from LTevention on the flow of the ceremony/reception. It pays off knowing that our vendors worked with each other before because they already know what to do! I requested songs for DJ Harry O to play at our ceremony because I wanted it to be different, and he found ALL the piano pieces that I wanted. He even found Thai songs that I requested to be played during my dance with my brother because it meant that much more to me. He's on point and even had a little fun himself at the wedding. I don't think any of our vendors or Harry knew what they were getting themselves into with our wedding party, but I think he had a blast just as we all did. I even remember when some people started gathering around for a dance and DJ Harry O, came in and join the fun. He is professional and knows his music! We told him we want a party and he delivered! Thank you so much DJ Harry O for being a part of our special day! You are the best DJ ever!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 07/14/2012

We both wanted a DJ that not only played great music, but also put on a show! Many couples forget that their DJ is representing them through music and don't put much thought into it.
    I was put in touch with Harry through our photographer at the Bridal Spectacular Bridal Show. When I began talking with him, I could see the passion he held for his profession. He truly wants each event to be special and personalized to each couple. Instead of just being a DJ, he wants to put on a show!
    We wanted to add a little more to our package, and we ended up using his projection screen..which held up outside in hurricane force winds! and looked and work fantastic with our vision. We also did a "dualing dj" set, where Harry O brought in a second dj and kept the music flowing nonstop.
    Before the wedding, Harry and I sat on the phone for countless hours talking about indivdual songs and how and when they should be played. This shows his attention to detail and quality of service that he wants to provide...and then he exceeds it by giving you the best reception you could ask for!
    Harry O is also great at reading the crowd...we had such a high energy party that we didn't need to break for a slow dance song...the dance floor was so packed all night and he just kept it going! He also used to projection screen to "VJ" and play along the music videos with each song. That was a really cool feature and it brought the wow factor up as well.

I would definitely recommend Harry to anyone that wants a DJ that cares about the bride and groom and wants to have an extremely personalized wedding. He will even get out on the dance floor and bust a move or two with you!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2012

When planning a wedding you have many decisions to make, but the easiest one is DJ Harry. I had the pleasure to experience his disk jockeying abilities at my cousins wedding. Without hesitation, my first call when we got engaged was to book Harry for our wedding. Two words come to mind as I write this review-- innovative enthusiasm. Harry creates a magnetic vibe that makes a lasting impression. Our friends and family are still talking about the amount of fun they had at our wedding. It's Harry's professionalism, organization, creativity, his ability to read people/crowds and his ability to turn tables that makes him the best. He listens extremely well and can take your ideas to the next level with his state of the art equipment. I will pass on some advice that was given to me by my cousin, "On the day of your wedding, trust Harry. He will take care of everything." And he does! He delivers excellence. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Ashleigh · Married on 05/19/2012

I really appreciated how responsive DJ Harry "O" was during our wedding planning process. He provided us with a very clear worksheet of where music was needed for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and created a very helpful wedding timeline for us so we would know what was going on day-of. He did a fantastic job of getting a feel for us as a couple, and then choosing open dance songs that would appeal to us and our guests. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/11/2012

matt · Married on 05/12/2012

After getting engaged we gave ourselves a year to plan. We felt the DJ would be a HUGE decision because they have the power to make or break the reception. After meeting with just 2 DJ companies face to face we both felt DJ Harry O was more genuine and personable. We were, however, disappointed when he told us he would not be the one to personally DJ our wedding. That is when we set up another meeting with DJ Jazz. Jazz was also very personable and genuine. We felt confident that anyone Harry O recommended would be exceptional. When it was crunch time and we were in the final weeks of the wedding, Harry O mentioned we would have 2 of his talented DJs at our wedding, DJ Joey would be mixing the music and DJ Jazz would be the MC. Working with Harry O on music suggestions and the timeline we were still confident whatever decision he made would be the best decision. After the wedding, we were completely blown away with Jazz as an MC and Joey reading the crowd with the music. They were an incredible team and we can't thank Harry O enough for connecting us up with Jazz! We couldn't have imagined it going any better! Jazz kept with the timeline and fit in some great requests from family without skipping a beat! He controlled the crowd and had the entire room pumped about being there to celebrate with us! We would recommend Vegas City DJ's to anyone and everyone.

Matt & Elizabeth

Sent on 05/28/2012

eksa · Married on 04/28/2012

DJ Harry O was excellent. He is very organized and makes you feel like your wedding is the most important thing to him. He definitely has a lot of energy, gets the guests going. Definitely picked out the perfect music for our wedding. When we met with him for the first time he wanted an idea of what we liked. DJ Harry O Is defnitely a great choice if you are having a wedding in Vegas. A tip to all brides, fill out the form on line on the website. This really helps out. We had our wedding at the Bellagio Hotel and Harry kept it so classy and he is very professional. THANK YOU for making our day so special.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Alan · Married on 04/21/2012

My wife and I can't say enough as to the positive impact DJ Harry O and Vegas City DJ had on our wedding. DJ Harry met with us on multiple occasions to create and edit our wedding day timeline, and DJ Jazz was the perfect Emcee for the day. He allowed for a smooth transition in between moments at the reception and everything flowed perfectly.

We were also able to incorporate a video screen and utilize their Video DJ services. Joey provided our guests with an incredible experience. He mixed songs and music videos seamlessly, and our guests were constantly coming up to us to compliment us on the unique idea of having video at our reception.

I am thankful we were able to book DJ Harry O and his team for our wedding day. They were incredible and will work with you to create whatever atmosphere you are envisioning.

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/21/2012

My girlfriend/wedding planner recommended Harry to me. From the start he was on top of things, always promptly responding to my emails and very nice. What I loved was that after we met he created a timeline and it was an ongoing work in progress so we could add/take away things as needed and every time I had a small change he would update the timeline and get it back to me. That really made me feel at ease going into the wedding. He was so thorough and organized from start to finish. At the wedding everything went perfectly as planned and we loved having him part of our special day. We also rented a screen for our slide show and it looked awesome the way he set it up and very professional. He is very sweet and on the top of my referral list. :).

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 04/14/2012

DJ Harry "O" is amazingly professional, experienced and reliable. We could not have been happier with his work at our wedding. While we were planning, he listened closely to our ideas but was great at providing input or coming up with ways to improve them. He was honest about ideas that might not work but always had suggestions to replace them. He was thorough but also flexible with any changes. Then, on the day of the wedding, he made sure we were roughly on schedule but also let the evening flow smoothly. The best part of it all was that he constantly communicated with us throughout the night. All of our guests loved the atmosphere and energy in the room and he kept our dance floor full at all times. Finally, we opted to upgrade to a the “Video DJ” option, which was an awesome touch. All in all, we’d recommend Vegas City DJs in a heartbeat to anyone who is planning their wedding…you won’t be disappointed or stressed with Harry on the job!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Kimberlee · Married on 04/07/2012

Harry not only provided DJ services he also helped us with some of the planning with his expertise in weddings from all the years that he has been a DJ. He was very easy to work with and we consider him a friend and will definitely recommend him for any occasion. Thank you Harry for making our wedding day a success. Your awesome!

Sent on 04/15/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

People always say that a DJ is most important at a party, and after our wedding I would have to say I agree. Harry promised to keep our crowd entertained and dancing at our wedding and he delivered 110%! Prior to the wedding Harry was extremely helpful in planning out our timeline and suggesting songs for each part of the event! His ideas and flow worked wonderfully for our group and I cannot recommend his services enough. We loved the "VJ" aspect of his services as well as the slide show he put together for our guests. Our wedding was a great success due in large part to Harry O and his groove! Thanks Harry!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2012

Harry O is awesome and rocked the heck out of the Smith Center! He was a "one stop shop" and made everything so easy! I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a true professional who can adapt to any situation. Honestly, it provides a great deal of peace of mind knowing that the DJing component is left in his capable hands. He's the best!

Sent on 04/03/2012

carey · Married on 03/20/2012

Harry is amazing!! I didn't hire a wedding planner so imagine how relieved I was when Harry told me over the phone that he would keep my reception moving and transition the guests from one part to the next. And he did! He kept it moving and got EVERYONE dancing--my parents don't dance, in fact we didn't do a father-daughter dance because he just doesn't dance. Well, by the last song my parents were out on the dance floor. We ran into some power problems (we rented a house and overloaded the fuses a little bit) but Harry jumped to it and helped fix the issue and we were back up and running. He helped me out so much and made the night unforgettable.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2012

DJ Harry is the best! The music was very important to us and I strongly believe we couldn't have made a better decision. You can tell as soon as you talk to him that DJing is his passion. He really listens to what you want to hear, the vibe you want for the wedding and gets you excited for it! He met with us again a few weeks before the wedding to go over specifics. About 2 days before I emailed him a recording of myself speaking and he actually put it in my father/daughter dance, even with such short notice!

During the wedding he was great. Very in tune to the feel of the party and made sure no songs were played that we didn't want. He met us before the entrance to say congratulations and was attentive the entire night. DEFINITELY book DJ Harry! He may even do a few dance moves for you, he's pretty impressive!!

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/03/2011

I cannot possibly sum up how unbelievably fantastic of a DJ and person Harry O is, but I will do my best. I was OBSESSED with finding the best DJ in Las Vegas for our December 3rd wedding at the Bellagio hotel. Music was at the top of my ‘most important wedding items’ list, taking second place only to food and beverage. It was imperative that we found someone who could entertain people of all ages and select the best tunes to keep our guests out on the dance floor. Our wedding planner, Brit Bertino, put us in touch with DJ Harry O and he completely blew us away with his talent, energy and professionalism. Harry O returned emails and phone calls in a matter of hours, suggested creative ideas for the entire evening and made our day more memorable than we ever imagined. He timed our transitions perfectly, worked in tons of details (including a Frank Sinatra impersonator and a Russian “bread and salt” tradition) and even came out and danced with us! He was so interactive with the crowd and broke the ice immediately. We had several guests who refused to dance at weddings, and DJ Harry O even got them out on the dance floor! I don’t recall there being one person who wasn’t out there dancing to the tunes of Michael Jackson, ACDC and Lady Gaga. My husband and I were so excited because we have never danced or had that much fun in a night – ever! DJ Harry O was a key component of that experience. Brides-to-be – my recommendation is that you call Harry O the moment you get engaged and book him. I can’t think of anyone more talented, passionate or fun than he is. He will make your wedding unforgettable!!!

Sent on 12/26/2011

Nicolette · Married on 11/26/2011

I really cannot stress how happy my husband and I are with the job that DJ Harry did for us. He was the perfect addition to our wedding. My husband and I have never had so much fun...ever! From the first meeting with him, we felt as though we had known him forever. He felt like a good friend. What impressed us was how passionate he is about music and what he does for a living. Before meeting with him, I was expecting the "average" wedding Dj....I could not have been more wrong. He listened to every word we said and tailored our music playlist perfectly. He even went above and beyond and coordinated with the Mariachi band we had hired. Every minute of the reception flowed flawlessy. One of our favorite memories of the evening was actually DJ Harry on the dance floor with my husband and his friends breakdancing! Our guests are still talking about it. I think the key to a successful wedding is creating an atmosphere where your friends and loved ones who are celebrating your special day, have such a good time that they never want to leave.....DJ Harry was successful in accomplishing this and we are so thankful for him. Please book him for your event....you will not be disappointed!
    Nicolette & Manuel Lemus

Sent on 01/06/2012

Kristin · Married on 11/06/2011

Very professional and knowledgable. Really kept the energy going for the whole wedding!!

Made great suggestions on song selections!!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Mellisa · Married on 10/15/2011

Harry recently DJ'ed my wedding reception at the Venetian. He was incredibly professional, energetic, and extremely responsive from the moment we started working with him. He understood exactly what we wanted our reception to be, which was a high energy dance party, and he more than delivered! He kept the entire reception flowing and knew exactly how to read the crowd by keeping everyone of all ages entertained. All of our guests were blown away, and he really felt like part of the family by the end. I would recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ for their wedding reception. Harry rocks!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Jesi · Married on 10/10/2011

DJ Harry was wonderful! He knew exactly what we were looking for, he was extremely professional and he was so friendly. He definately made our wedding a great night.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Laura · Married on 10/03/2011

I got so lucky in having DJ Harry for my wedding He is the preferred DJ for Springs Preserve, so he was already included in my wedding package. I couldn't have chosen a better DJ for my event if I tried! From day one, Harry was totally responsive to all of my phone and email inquiries. He was always there with good feedback and advice. He Mc'd the whole event perfectly and played such good music that no one wanted to stop dancing! Not only is he a great DJ/MC but a really nice guy and a total professional. He always knew exactly what was going on and how to keep the flow of the wedding going. All of these 5 star reviews can't be wrong!! DJ Harry Rocks!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Madeline · Married on 10/02/2011

DJ Harry "O" was amazing! He had excellent music knowledge and was able to help us figure out which music we'd like to use for many of the various parts within our ceremony. He played all the music I requested and threw in a bunch more that fit the mood and crowd perfectly. So professional but fun at the same time and even hit the dance floor with us a few times. I coudln't have asked for a better DJ and would love to use him in the future for other events. Definitely an A++++

Sent on 10/04/2011

Alexandria · Married on 10/01/2011

DJ Harry O is the man! He made our wedding an unforgettable night. Not only was he extremely helpful and professional in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding, he made each transition run extremely smooth that day. The music he helped us select for our ceremony (Vitamin String Quartet!) and the music he played for our cocktail hour and reception completely matched our style and was exactly what we were looking for. In addition, the video DJ he incorporated was awesome! As if that weren't enough, he made our night extra special by 'helping' us with our wedding song. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/19/2011