Harry O Productions Reviews

231 Reviews for Harry O Productions

1 User photo

Harry O Productions 1

Vivienne · Married on 07/05/2013

Harry O was amazing to work with. He was incredibly responsive to all our pre-wedding questions and even set up mulitple phone and video chat meetings in the weeks leading up to the event. He spent time going through his plan for the day of in great detail, which made us feel very comfortable. He was expert at reading the crowd and adjusting the energy level up or down depending on the necessary mood of each part of the wedding. Multiple friends came up to me after commenting on how great our DJ had been. Harry O made our wedding planning very smooth and our wedding a ton of fun!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Aurora · Married on 06/14/2013

Harry was excellent, plainly put. His prices were the best for the quality he gave. He was a great MC to the evening and in guiding our guests from "event" to "event" during our wedding reception. Our songs were played as requested and our guests loved him.

He has a spreadsheet he shares with you to input information about yourself and what songs you might like which was really helpful!! One thing, I put "song dedications" because we had a few, and I wish I would have told him to play them throughout his normal dj-ing - completely my fault! Instead, they were played back-to-back.

Either way, our guests loved him, we thought he did a great job, and we would pick him all over again if given a chance to redo it. Thanks Harry!!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Sidney · Married on 06/01/2013

DJ Harry was absolutely wonderful! He was very accommodating leading up to the wedding and on the wedding. He was very easy to get along with and listened to all of our wants! His music was perfect for our venue and crowd and he really knew how to read the audience and combine music with each moment. His photo booth team was great as well. The attendant was friendly and helpful and really added to the experience. All-in-all his services were wonderful and affordable and I definitely would use him again!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2013

The dance floor was never empty!!! Harry O is the best DJ EVER!!!
    I am still getting calls and emails from guests and family that were at the wedding talking about how much fun they had and how great the music was. I highly recommend Harry O and his staff for your event.

Sent on 06/14/2013

LUZ · Married on 05/17/2013

DJ Harry O was fantastic! We had our wedding in Vegas, it was a destination wedding we are from NY. We are were nervous about hiring a DJ because we knew we had a tough crowd being we are originally from Colombia and we wanted to include our culture through music. We video chatted with Harry and we knew he would be great! Everything was organized well and he took his time making sure we talked about all the details. He helped us pull off a great musical surprise for the guests and his suggestions were perfect. He was patient with us and organized. He was professional and on time. He was great on the mic and great to all our guests. He had our whole group on the dance floor jumping up and down at one point from a 6 year old to an 83 year old grama. Priceless! The energy in the room was so fun and this was because of Harry!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Harry "O" was AMAZING!! He made our wedding such a fun event! He had everyone out of their seats and dancing! He also customized our grand entrance song which was awesome! Love him!

Ashley & William

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2013

DJ Harry and his team were so incredible to work with! They made sure that we had everything we wanted. I would recommend his company to any bride! Wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Chelsey · Married on 04/13/2013

Alan and Joey kept the dinner portion low key, just like we wanted, but then turned up the music later in the night, just like the guests wanted. Our favorite part of the night was when my husband and his groomsmen were ready to reveal their party shirts (it's a military thing) and my husband went and told Alan that they wanted to do it to Danger Zone from Top Gun. The funny thing is that before my husband had even told them that, Alan and Joey were planning on playing Danger Zone--they knew what we wanted before we even knew what we wanted!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Brandie · Married on 04/13/2013

Loved him! Everyone had such a great time dancing. Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Cheryl · Married on 04/13/2013

We met with Harry and his team prior to booking them and within the first 5 minutes of the meeting, we knew they were the right DJs for our wedding! He answered all our questions and concerns right away and made sure we were all on the same page. He definitely took care of us from the beginning up until our reception started. Our DJ and MC was Jazz and we couldn't have gotten a better person. He knew when to fill in when there was "idle" time and played music that kept everyone moving. He was professional and respectful to our requests and wasn't cheesy. :)

Thanks again to Harry and Jazz!

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • User3193245 · 2+ years ago

Harry O was the best! From our first email interactions to a pre-wedding webchat to the event itself, Harry was responsive, professional and FUN! Our wedding went off without a hitch and Harry made sure everything happened as planned. Our guests loved the music and danced until the very end of the night! I would definitely recommend Harry O!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Leigh-Anne · Married on 03/23/2013

Harry, Alan and Joey were all amazing!! I would highly recommend for everyone to use them! They helped to make our wedding day just perfect and no one can stop talking about how great the reception was! Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/22/2013

DJ Harry O was amazing! He helped us with putting together our song for our flash mob, photos for our slideshow, and threw an awesome party! We hired him as a video DJ so we had music videos and fun stuff playing throughout the reception as well. Thanks Harry for all your help!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Nancy · Married on 02/09/2013

DJ Harry was fantastic!!! Did an amazing job at our wedding, couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2012

My husband and I would highly recommend Harry "O" Productions! We struggled with deciding what direction to go with music (preferred vendor at our venue or someone else) before choosing Harry and his team. We had two meetings prior to the wedding (both in-person and over the phone) and exchanged a few emails as well. Harry wanted to make sure all of the details were just as we wanted and that his team was as prepared as they could be. Joey (DJ) and Alan (MC) were our wedding day team and they did an amazing job. Alan did a great job of keeping everyone excited, informed and even came to our rehearsal to make sure we walked through the space together to make sure our entrances, etc. would work as we envisioned. He had a great presence and seemed to enjoy being there.

We gave Harry an Excel sheet with the music we knew we wanted to hear at some point in the night (as bride and groom that meant dinner or dancing) and left it up to him when it was played. I don't think Joey got to select too much of his own music when all was said and done, but he did a great job with song placement, transitions, and reading the crowd. Our guests danced the night away and tons of people told us it was the best music they had heard at a wedding.

Thank you Harry "O" Productions for giving us just what we wanted on our special day.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2012

Harry was great to work with and really got people out on the dance floor at my daughters wedding. His large screen and sound system was second to none!! Thanks Harry!!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Susana · Married on 10/20/2012

DJ Harry O was wonderful to work with! He gave thoughtful consideration to every aspect of the schedule and showed sincerity through out the process. He keeps everyone dancing!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2012

Was really good... listened to us and also had some great ideas himself. He was very responsive and professional and would highly recommend his services!! He did an awesome job.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Christina · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I got married on the 29th of September. Harry made it seem seamless, even though, in the background, there were quite a few hiccups. My train came undone right before I went down the aisle; DJ Harry looped the music and gave us time to put me to rights. We couldn't find a garter for me to toss, so he bought us time while we scrounged one up. He showed amazing flexibility when problems arose and he smoothed most of them for us.

My Step-mother-mother-in-law was thrilled with the job he did (if you knew her, you would know what a compliment that is) and she talked about him and the music for days afterwards.

We weren't very picky on music, but he managed to put together the perfect music for our event. The dancing didn't stop until we had to go home; the music appealed to EVERYONE.

If you are getting married in Las Vegas, you would be making a mistake to go with anyone but Harry

Sent on 01/28/2013

kelly · Married on 09/23/2012

All of my guests said they have never heard such great wedding music! DJ Harry seamlessly transitioned from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception despite a few unplanned moments. I would hire him again in a second. He was a true professional and keep me calm while keeping the energy of the party up.... AMAZING!!! He was worth every penny (and had great prices anyway, I would have paid more).

Sent on 10/02/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2012

Harry you were the best !had the time of my life!thanks again !

Sent on 10/05/2012

DJ Harry is the absolute best! He definitely goes the extra mile with you. He met with us twice (once in person and once on the phone) and took over 4 hours total with us to plan out every detail of our day's schedule. He granted all of our music requests (no matter how nutty). The day of, he was upbeat and on point. Everything he played got the crowd excited and up and dancing. He even got out on the dance floor himself and had a dance off with my nephew. He brought the party!
    The best part of DJ Harry is his enthusiasm for what he does. He was enjoying my wedding just as much as any of our guests. He made me feel like I had a friend DJing my wedding and not some guy I was paying. I wish I hosted more parties just so I could hirer him again. If you are looking for a professional who has all the equipment, knows how to get a crowd moving and will take the time to work with you to make your day what you want it to be, stop looking and just hirer DJ Harry.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Peter · Married on 09/16/2012

DJ Harry was amazing to work with both before the wedding and on the wedding day. He took the time to talk with us to figure out exactly what we wanted and was there to provide excellent suggestions when we needed help getting the plan together. On the big day, he executed the plan flawlessly and was able to tailor the general reception music to fit the mood and guests perfectly as we requested. I would work with him again in a heart beat and have recommended him already to several friends.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2012

Jazz and Joey were a great pair! With one person focusing his energy on the crowd and the other persson making sure to play great crowd pleasing music, I felt like all aspects were covered. My wedding would not have turned out as amazing as it did without these guys!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Cheryl · Married on 09/08/2012

DJ Harry exceeded our expectations. He kept the wedding flowing and adapted the music to the crowd. Everyone left saying how much fun they had and that is in large part due to Harry. We were so grateful to have him DJing our wedding and 100% recommend him.

Sent on 10/14/2012